Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Birkholtz vs Dr. Parihar Precise II Femurs  (Read 6821 times)

Franz

• Verified LL Doctor
Re: Dr. Birkholtz vs Dr. Parihar Precise II Femurs
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2017, 08:59:11 PM »

Hahaha,

You guys crack me up! Penis and breast surgery? Really?

Myself and my cousin are both surgeons who qualified from the University of Pretoria at different times. We both live and work in Pretoria and have exactly the same names. We are named after our common grandfather. He is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon and I am an orthopaedic surgeon.

Hope this helps?

;)

doomsday

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2017, 09:59:38 PM »

This forum always looks for some kind of conspiracy  :)

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2017, 10:02:59 PM »

Oh, so you don't do penis surgery Dr Birkholtz? Thanks for clarifying.

Crosses off list.  ;D

TheLichKing

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2017, 11:44:21 PM »

Hahah, priceless. Anyways, Thank you Dr. Franz for clarifying. Looking forward to do precise II Femurs with you in the near future;)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 01:12:08 AM by TheLichKing »
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

jbc

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2017, 06:18:31 AM »

Forgot about this: Dr. Birkholtz offers a 7-day step-down program from the hospital in addition to the 4 days in hospital post surgery. Huge difference maker IMO and something Drs. Parihar and Lee should seriously consider as well. It is very tough to care for yourself post-surgery, in a foreign country this can seriously affect your outcome in a negative way.

I am glad to see these Drs. being considered more and more vs. less expensive/less experienced surgeons. Other than Drs. Paler and Rozbruch, who are at the top of the CLL field, Drs. Birkholtz, Lee and Parihar offer terrific alternatives for overseas patients or those that want to take advantage of cost reductions tied to not being a part of the US hospital system.

Another reason I am glad to see more prominent surgeons like Drs. Birkholtz and Parihar adopt an open mind regarding CLL: as I approach surgery myself,  I was chatting with my primary care physician about the procedure. He is Asian and aside from his practice, a professor at a prominent medical school here in the US. He was surprised to see that Dr. Rozbruch is performing LL for cosmetic reasons, but believes it is only a matter of time before CLL becomes a more mainstream surgery everywhere. His quote: "This has been done in China for many years to thousands of people. Now doctors in Western countries are adopting the practice, and we have the research, money and technology to make it much better and safer."

goldenegg

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2017, 01:14:13 AM »

Oh, so you don't do penis surgery Dr Birkholtz? Thanks for clarifying.

Crosses off list.  ;D

LOL I'm sure some folks would have liked to lengthen their penis at the same time as LL, cause you know "proportions"

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2017, 01:42:15 AM »

The thing with penile lengthening, however, is that you can't lengthen more than 20% of your original length, otherwise plastic deformation will occur. You can also get exertional compartment syndrome and will feel sore every time you achieve an erection, making it so you can only stay up for 30 seconds at a time. Also, for those who are especially small, they won't be able to fit a nail inside and can only lengthen with external fixation only and not LON, LATN, or internals.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up