Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is something like this possible?  (Read 3023 times)

gunay35

• Visitor
Is something like this possible?
« on: January 24, 2017, 05:13:26 PM »

Hello to everyone,

I am 19 years old and a university student. I am a citizen of the Republic of Turkey. I work at the same time as school. I have been researching the operation for about 1 year. I have read the diaries of many experienced writers. And I'm really happy. I'm 169 cm tall. 60 weight. I am saving a lot of money except for a long time, but still not enough. I would like to consult both moderators and users about a topic. Is it possible to collect a donation for this event if I record videos every day from the beginning to the last day and find people in informative sharing?
I mean, it's like a video blog where I hide my face. Complications and troubles I have experienced from the first day to the last day are like recording. In this regard, we will have created the most extensive and extensive information database related to the process of self-surgery and height extension. If you like, I can make it on a self-promotional video. My English is a little awful .... I want to learn your ideas and find a way for myself.
Thank you :)

BiggestProblem

Re: Is something like this possible?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 05:51:16 PM »

No sorry no
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

ub40

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 06:00:52 PM »

This procedure needs less publicity not more
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

gunay35

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 06:49:09 PM »

No sorry no
Thanks for the nice comment :) but why not?
This procedure needs less publicity not more
You're right. However, people who come here to investigate surgery unfortunately usually decide to have surgery. I really want it. People are psychologically able to give up on this operation but unfortunately people like me do not. My goal is not to introduce this surgery and direct people to this procedure. People who have decided to have this operation change their minds.Maybe it's a bad process and people give a sign and give up :). Thanks for the nice comment :)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 08:00:50 PM »

95% of us can't get money for LL(and probably never will) and you want donations? lol

Sharing experience with more materials than just raw text is always appreciated but nobody will send you anything since you didn't even started.

Chris

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 08:15:09 PM »

95% of us can't get money for LL(and probably never will) and you want donations? lol
95% of us can't get money for LL with doctors like Paley ;) :P
I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

DreamOf180cm

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 08:22:28 PM »

Lol save 10k and go to indian spinal injury centre?
Height: 171.5
Goal: 177cm
Dream: 182.5cm

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 08:48:37 PM »

95% of us can't get money for LL with doctors like Paley ;) :P

I can't get money for even cheapest ilizarov and you are talking to me about paley.

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 09:36:10 PM »

whats so hard in u guys financial situation that u cant save up? genuinely curious. i work at  ty minimum wage n even i'm saving up. i only spend money on gas

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2017, 10:07:41 PM »

whats so hard in u guys financial situation that u cant save up? genuinely curious. i work at crapty minimum wage n even i'm saving up. i only spend money on gas

Studies, crap job (3$/h)

And besides now i need to pay off for a new gear(i'm mostly heavy programming) etc.

Chris

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2017, 10:37:45 PM »

Lol save 10k and go to indian spinal injury centre?
Yes, for instance. And there are many more affordable and reliable hospitals/doctors in India and especially in Russia right now.
There is no need to save up ones entire life until they are old. Neither Paley nor any other LL surgeon can later return that lifetime.

I can't get money for even cheapest ilizarov and you are talking to me about paley.
You generalized and said that almost no one could probably ever get the money for LL.
And I pointed out, that LL can be comparatively cheap and hence be quite affordable.

I'm honestly sorry for you, but I can't and I don't have to know your personal background when I replay to such claims.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but think you are still very young.
I'm a university student. I've been having a part-time job while studying, I've parents (not rich at all) who can help me and and I could even take a student loan as a last resort.
Even if you're on your own 10-15k can be done over a period of 2-3 years.

If I could do it, so can you, especially if you are even younger than me. Just trying to cheer you up btw  ;) :)

I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2017, 10:54:29 PM »

First of all, i could mb save up but the real problem is i have other expenses.
I'm poor myself, have  ty job and my parents would probably send me to the nearest mental hospital if i would even mention LL.

I don't know what will happen with me in the coming year so i'm not even going to talk about such distant future.

Oh and second of all, you take some things waay too seriously(psst, that sentence you were refering to was a joke).

Pages: [1]   Go Up