Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Video] Women are attracted to men with these physical traits  (Read 4927 times)

TheLichKing

Came across a post by Business Insider while scrolling down my news feed on facebook. Thought might worth a share:

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-women-find-attractive-in-men-2016-12?utm_content=bufferdfcac&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

yyes

Re: [Video] Women are attracted to men with these physical traits
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 07:15:29 AM »

I dont care what anybody says. Women value height alot. And when I say that I mean 5'10 or 5'11 and up.

Now this is subjective but I live in Idaho and at Uni everyone is 6'0 plus. However this makes sense because most people in Idaho are Caucasian. If I lived in Arizona and a heavily populated latino area, height wouldnt be as big of an issue because most latinos are in the 5'5-5'11 area.

So I guess what I am trying to say is that I understand why many of us want to increase height. I just wish the procedure wasnt so dangerous

TheLichKing

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 07:30:06 AM »

I dont care what anybody says. Women value height alot. And when I say that I mean 5'10 or 5'11 and up.

Now this is subjective but I live in Idaho and at Uni everyone is 6'0 plus. However this makes sense because most people in Idaho are Caucasian. If I lived in Arizona and a heavily populated latino area, height wouldnt be as big of an issue because most latinos are in the 5'5-5'11 area.

So I guess what I am trying to say is that I understand why many of us want to increase height. I just wish the procedure wasnt so dangerous

Yes the video does mention height at the last, which is why I thought might be relevant material as it is from a credible source. The region where one lives matters a lot; a 5'6 man in India would be less rational getting CLL than a 5'8 man in the Netherlands. Reason why it really sucks to lack in height is because height is one of the most important traits when it comes to masculinity which women find essential as far as physical attributes go.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 07:58:07 AM by TheLichKing »
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 10:44:58 AM »

Many of us want to increase height because people at the Idaho university are tall? Lol, what an argument.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 03:14:02 PM »

I knew the color red thing before and the rest he mentioned was pretty common sense and also no homo but he did look more dateable with a red shirt. In high school, i was friend zoned alot cause of my height and in result had alot of lady friends and whenever they would talk about whoever they had a crush on or were attracted to they would say "he's tall","his like a giant",etc as if it was super attractive.
 but what annoyed me was they acted as if being tall wasn't a simple case of being lucky with tall genes they acted as if they did something to accomplish that. But, i think the reason women correlate tall to being powerful and stronger is because of wingspan and overrall size. A 5'0 guy would be no match for a 6'0 in a bar fight due to capability of reach. Thus, the woman wouldn't feel protected. However, i think a too big person 6'4+ would make a woman feel in danger unless she''s into fifty shades of grey crap. 5'8-6'0 is the best dating heights.

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 03:20:22 PM »

Hopefully, in the next decades to come they'll come up with some technology that doesn't stress soft tissues too much id already be post-LL but renovating things for the new guys would be great. Its highly unlikely though because soft tissues are still being ultimately stretched  but we went from heavy ass ilizarov frames only being able to lengthen 3.5 cm to internal nails within a few decades.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 04:51:22 PM »

Shame that you can't go back to your puberty state, so i will actually have one lol.

yyes

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 06:07:08 PM »

Many of us want to increase height because people at the Idaho university are tall? Lol, what an argument.

Your reading comprehension needs work buddy. Smh

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2017, 11:01:28 PM »

Your reading comprehension needs work buddy. Smh

You said you can understand the need to be taller because "women value height a lot" and because people in Idaho are tall. Now problems with women are valid problems, but I think most here agree that you should not do this surgery for more success with girls alone, it's such a grave decision that your problems with your height should go a lot deeper than that, or otherwise it might not be worth it. Plus, even most short men eventually have girlfriends.

yyes

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2017, 11:24:32 PM »

You said you can understand the need to be taller because "women value height a lot" and because people in Idaho are tall.

I said the first thing, definitely did not say the second thing in the way that you understood it

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 11:44:52 AM »

I said the first thing, definitely did not say the second thing in the way that you understood it

Would you really want to spend your life with a woman that didn't love you if you were 2 inches shorter?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 12:05:13 PM »

Would you really want to spend your life with a woman that didn't love you if you were 2 inches shorter?

Ohh wow.. You  didn't actually said this cliche phrase... I want to see you giving a chance to an overweight woman with a wonderful personality. You know, all my exes and also my current GF probably wouldnt have dated me if I was uglier, shorter, or fatter. Also, they have all said that they would never date a guy shorter than them or shorter than 170cm for that matter... And non of them was or is a shallow bitch.Physical attraction counts and your unwillingness to aknowledge that doesnt change the fact that it counts more than people are willing to admit.
I learned some stuff during this time

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 12:24:51 PM »

Ohh wow.. You  didn't actually said this cliche phrase... I want to see you giving a chance to an overweight woman with a wonderful personality. You know, all my exes and also my current GF probably wouldnt have dated me if I was uglier, shorter, or fatter. Also, they have all said that they would never date a guy shorter than them or shorter than 170cm for that matter... And non of them was or is a shallow bitch.Physical attraction counts and your unwillingness to aknowledge that doesnt change the fact that it counts more than people are willing to admit.

Because being fat is the equivalent of being a short man, and a short man can never be attractive. /s

Seriously, you think that all women in the world think like that? I personally wouldn't be attracted to a woman who says she'd "never date any man shorter than 170"....not my thing, but if you can live with such an attitide, have fun with her. I said that "cliche phrase" because that phrase actually isn't dumb.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 03:56:49 PM »

Both of you are right.

It depends on where are you standing already. 2 inches shorter when you already are 5'6-5'7 could be a cut off(and pretty understandable, it's around average woman height) but 2 inches shorter when you are already 5'11 would mean that you probably talk with a special snowflake.

Easy example for you guys, would you date woman that weights 4-10kg more than your ex which was pretty skinny? probably yes. But if your ex was already a whale you probably wouldn't want anybody fatter.

Human attraction is complicated and personality always plays a huge role in it but whatever we like it or not physical attraction is important, we are still animals and that's just how we work. Every person decides how to wage specific traits.

It's a harsh truth for a lot of us but it is how it is.

That's kinda why i don't ever try, i lack in both traits.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2017, 04:36:41 PM »

Both of you are right.

It depends on where are you standing already. 2 inches shorter when you already are 5'6-5'7 could be a cut off(and pretty understandable, it's around average woman height) but 2 inches shorter when you are already 5'11 would mean that you probably talk with a special snowflake.

Easy example for you guys, would you date woman that weights 4-10kg more than your ex which was pretty skinny? probably yes. But if your ex was already a whale you probably wouldn't want anybody fatter.

Human attraction is complicated and personality always plays a huge role in it but whatever we like it or not physical attraction is important, we are still animals and that's just how we work. Every person decides how to wage specific traits.

It's a harsh truth for a lot of us but it is how it is.

That's kinda why i don't ever try, i lack in both traits.

I also don't try, not because I think I'm too unattractive, but because I lack the skills to flirt and because I think many women would laugh at me once they knew I never go out on weekends and never saw a club from inside. I've also seen some very vile statements from women on the internet. One time I read a thread in a women's forum that was about how tall men should be, and found out that 95% of these women openly said they would reject men as tall as me solely because of their height. That has hurt me deeply....very deeply.

And no, I still don't think all women are like that...in any case, I can live without women, as the 21st century has a lot to offer.

ub40

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 05:42:35 PM »

I also don't try, not because I think I'm too unattractive, but because I lack the skills to flirt and because I think many women would laugh at me once they knew I never go out on weekends and never saw a club from inside. I've also seen some very vile statements from women on the internet. One time I read a thread in a women's forum that was about how tall men should be, and found out that 95% of these women openly said they would reject men as tall as me solely because of their height. That has hurt me deeply....very deeply.

And no, I still don't think all women are like that...in any case, I can live without women, as the 21st century has a lot to offer.

The type of women that make comments like that are the equivalent to guys that are in frats
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2017, 05:50:15 PM »

u guys shud see this thread on a woman forum http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/358648-What-s-the-ideal-height-for-a-man-to-you?s=7186b28b5b695027becb4142f241ee9f most of them said outrageous numbers like 6'4 and 6'6 im pretty sure they think 5'10 is 6'0 from getting lied to by simps though

TIBIKE200

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2017, 06:03:54 PM »

You can blame the 165-168 guys that lie that they are 170-175. Also these forums are bull ... But like really bull . Even my current GF called me short (she comes from the tallest family I have ever seen.. The average height of all her female relatives is like 176 and male relatives 182). Yet for some reason here she is with me.
I learned some stuff during this time

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2017, 07:06:45 PM »

u guys shud see this thread on a woman forum http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/358648-What-s-the-ideal-height-for-a-man-to-you?s=7186b28b5b695027becb4142f241ee9f most of them said outrageous numbers like 6'4 and 6'6 im pretty sure they think 5'10 is 6'0 from getting lied to by simps though

I don't think they know how much 6'6 in reality looks like lol.

There is huuuuge difference between woman from these type of forums and real life.

TheLichKing

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2017, 07:08:22 PM »

lol found something on my newsfeed today on fb, the comments are sad though.

comments => https://www.facebook.com/cheechandchong/photos/a.162438396958.148378.61205706958/10154638706131959/?type=3&theater

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2017, 07:30:43 PM »

@garrus they really dont. 6'6 is NBA height lol

TheLichKing

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2017, 07:48:01 PM »

lmao so every guy after LL can overstate their true height by 1-2 inches further. I would love to say I'm 6'0 / 6'1 post-LL. I think most women in reality can't really comprehend how tall a guy really is, it would be easy to overstate height by 1 inch. (Wearing lifts would make it even better by a mile)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2017, 07:51:17 PM »

@garrus they really dont. 6'6 is NBA height lol
Well my uncles are 6'7-6'8 and they are total giants so ye that's why i find it amusing lol.

lol found something on my newsfeed today on fb, the comments are sad though.

I see plenty of people defending short guys so why do you think comments are sad?

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2017, 08:07:13 PM »

i think the main reason height queens are so superficial is because guys lie by like 2 inches giving them a false perception of whats what when you tell them your anything under 6'0 they picture a dwarf

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2017, 08:08:10 PM »

Well my uncles are 6'7-6'8 and they are total giants so ye that's why i find it amusing lol.

6'7 6'8 what are they doin living as regular people they need a NBA career lol or actors in a fantasy movie

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2017, 10:14:03 PM »

6'7 6'8 what are they doin living as regular people they need a NBA career lol or actors in a fantasy movie

Well one has ordinary life and the second one is sitting in jail right now lol.
Pages: [1]   Go Up