Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Perfect Height for Men - CLL Motivation  (Read 9118 times)

DreamToBecomeTall

• Visitor
  • Only Dream In My Mind Is To Be 5. 5'' ---> 5. 7''
Perfect Height for Men - CLL Motivation
« on: December 23, 2016, 02:46:07 AM »

Yes...Some day i will....  8)

DreamOf180cm

Re: Perfect Height for Men - CLL Motivation
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 07:55:27 AM »

lol I saw this on facebook sometime ago. IMMEDIATELY thought of LL and where I would end up on the chart after surgery
Height: 171.5
Goal: 177cm
Dream: 182.5cm

Ozymandias

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 10:15:59 AM »

Yep, this is my greatest motivation for LL: get a good ranking in these memecharts.

btw dat natty pepe is my goal physique. 4 plate champ lifter for sure. mirin those quads brah.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 11:44:50 AM »

6' is the new manlet height. 6'3'' is the minimum to be considered even barely male in 2016, better be 6'4'' to be safe. To be an alpha male, 6'5'' is absolute minimum.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Nightwish

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 11:52:21 AM »

Yep, this is my greatest motivation for LL: get a good ranking in these memecharts.

;D
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

Penguinn

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 01:46:56 PM »

Someone should call Danny Devito and tell him to kill himself. He's been doing it all wrong.

Whereintheworld?

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 02:55:48 PM »

6' is the new manlet height. 6'3'' is the minimum to be considered even barely male in 2016, better be 6'4'' to be safe. To be an alpha male, 6'5'' is absolute minimum.
I hope you're joking. Even in our world where everyone claims to be taller than they are, 6'0 is still considered tall.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 03:10:19 PM »

I hope you're joking. Even in our world where everyone claims to be taller than they are, 6'0 is still considered tall.

Funny thing is that most of those 6' or 5'11 are usually 5'10 and  5'9 people claiming to be those heights.
I learned some stuff during this time

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2016, 03:52:11 PM »

They've done opinion polls and it appears 6'3" is the new 'perfect' height in females eyes it's basically the new 6' which would have been tallish probably up to the 60s or 70s but it's more now as people in general are taller. Hormone laden foods, easy school exams and stress free lifestyles are producing taller kids.

IMO 6'1" is a pretty good height as your in the average tall region, get a good physique and youl have a fairly easy life as far as physical characteristics go

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2016, 03:59:33 PM »

I don't even think teenagers today have a less stressful life than they had in the 60s and 70s...I call BS on that one.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2016, 04:00:59 PM »

They've done opinion polls and it appears 6'3" is the new 'perfect' height in females eyes it's basically the new 6' which would have been tallish probably up to the 60s or 70s but it's more now as people in general are taller. Hormone laden foods, easy school exams and stress free lifestyles are producing taller kids.

IMO 6'1" is a pretty good height as your in the average tall region, get a good physique and youl have a fairly easy life as far as physical characteristics go

can you post link to the polls?

6'3 which is 190 is very very very tall
I learned some stuff during this time

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2016, 04:59:46 PM »

I don't even think teenagers today have a less stressful life than they had in the 60s and 70s...I call BS on that one.

I would say they do their lives are easier and their exams are easier studying for those exams etc is far easier as well due to access to the net

Come on kids nowadays barely even have to wipe their own arses! Everything's done for them and they get what they want whenever they want
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 05:23:18 PM by Bigpoppapump »

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2016, 05:01:48 PM »

can you post link to the polls?

6'3 which is 190 is very very very tall

The poll is somewhere on the site natural height growth if I recall correctly

I'd say very very very tall nowadays starts at 6'5" folk are a lot lot taller nowadays

Whereintheworld?

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2016, 05:35:00 PM »

The poll is somewhere on the site natural height growth if I recall correctly

I'd say very very very tall nowadays starts at 6'5" folk are a lot lot taller nowadays
I would agree that people tend to be a little taller these days, but this is for the most part restricted to areas/groups of people that were subject to malnutrition in the past. In any case, among most people of European ancestry in the United States, heights have remained relatively stable- you'll find just as many people shorter than their parents as you do those who are taller. In my line of work, I've traveled extensively through out the US and Europe and 5'9/5'10 is a 'good' height in these areas (which as Tbike mentioned is a claimed 5'11/6'0).
Given the absurd exaggerations of their own and others' height, I'm not surprised that women in a poll listed 6'3 as the ideal height for a man.
Pre-LL I was just over 5'7, but all of the women I dated were 100% convinced that I was 5'10.

*Masochism seems to have a pretty strong hold on this forum.

Chris

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2016, 05:37:02 PM »

Great, even after two surgeries I will be "noticeably short". This chart just made thinking about suicide again :(
I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2016, 05:43:06 PM »

I do agree that people's or exaggerate their heights a guy I know is about 6-3 but he try's to claim he's 6-5. Even guys who have nice blessed easy lives at 6-3 lie about their height as they know how it contributes to quality of life.

I'd say at 5-10 you are good to go with most women I think this is in the acceptable region for most

Overdozer

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2016, 05:53:48 PM »

Complete garbage as usual! More broscience nonsense. Post these so called polls you reference...
Here's the reference I guess. /s
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Chris

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2016, 06:21:24 PM »

Hahaha, this is awesome :D

On a serious note:
We had this topic quite often on this forum. Things start to be difficult when you grow shorter than the average height of girls.
In western countries, it is below 168cm (5-5) when a man is too short. Everyone else should rather work on their attitude.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 06:54:17 PM by Chris »
I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

Zaney

• Short & Devastatingly Handsome
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2016, 07:03:27 PM »

That chart is hilarious! It's by no means a reference or scientific, but very funny  ;D

These kind of charts are all over the internet...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 07:24:19 PM by Zaney »

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2016, 10:50:35 PM »

Great, even after two surgeries I will be "noticeably short". This chart just made thinking about suicide again :(

It's a dumb chart done by autistic 4chan losers who are mostly virgins. Chill out, in the real world nobody will take out a tape measure and deem you a real man or a manlet.

Overdozer

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2016, 11:29:42 PM »

Jokes aside, here's the real height chart:
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

DreamToBecomeTall

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2016, 01:56:16 AM »

LOl  ;D ....Don't lose your Dream guys.This chart was design only for fun but its says the true side of human dating process.

• Actual male height for dating is starting form 5.7 and this is the minimum height if you need to find a date''.
  • As a average statistic, 70% woman around the world prefer 5.10'' to 6.2'' is the best height for males.
  • Another 10% of woman strongly believe that perfect height for men is 6.0'' to 6.5'' Specially in USA
  • Rest of the 20% of woman says height doesn't matter for them but ending up with guy who is 5.7''- 5 10''

My girlfriend left me after 2 years of relationship and started a relationship with a guy who is 6.2'' tall and they get marry on  January.Before my relationship break up, she told me that every girl prefer a taller guy and she can have a much taller guy than me because of my height. I never had this much pain in whole life, I had my own dreams...Nice house, good job, cute little daughter (Like her), good family life...Oh...  :'( I lost every thing...Felt something is missing in my life and only thing i got is loneliness. But some day I will ended up with 5.7'' - 5.9'' and i can't loose again some one who is so much to me...

Conclusion - if you wan't to find a date....minimum height will be 5.7'' but if you are not going well with woman before.After a CLL You will become a taller sucker....Then personality and confident comes first.  ;)

Ozymandias

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2016, 09:29:15 AM »

Actual male height for dating is starting form 5.7 and this is the minimum height if you need to find a date.

This has been proved wrong by millions of guys under 5'7 who are in a relationship, some of them even with "hot" girls.

Surely a 6'1 guy has more chances of finding a date that a 5'5 guy (if we do not consider other factors such as facial features, which are at least as important as height but not so easily translated to simplistic charts like the ones on this thread), but don't go that far to say that it is not possible for the shorter guy to find a date.

Finally, I'm quite confused: all these threads about "perfect height" always revolve around a single factor: dating, dating, dating. What girls think, what girls want... But then if you ask the average joe here why is he considering LL, it's always the same answer: "I'm doing it for myself", "I'm not doing it for girls", etc.

Happy Christmas, whatever your height is.

DreamToBecomeTall

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2016, 10:27:02 AM »

This has been proved wrong by millions of guys under 5'7 who are in a relationship, some of them even with "hot" girls.

Surely a 6'1 guy has more chances of finding a date that a 5'5 guy (if we do not consider other factors such as facial features, which are at least as important as height but not so easily translated to simplistic charts like the ones on this thread), but don't go that far to say that it is not possible for the shorter guy to find a date.

Finally, I'm quite confused: all these threads about "perfect height" always revolve around a single factor: dating, dating, dating. What girls think, what girls want... But then if you ask the average joe here why is he considering LL, it's always the same answer: "I'm doing it for myself", "I'm not doing it for girls", etc.

Happy Christmas, whatever your height is.

Different people have different expectations, needs and goals. My reason to go for a CLL can be different than yours by point of view but at last every body come to these forum have the only one mind set, that is to become taller than you were. That all....  :)

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2016, 11:42:11 AM »

Before my relationship break up, she told me that every girl prefer a taller guy and she can have a much taller guy than me because of my height.

Congrats on getting rid of that poisonous bitch. Seriously, do you really think a good woman would say something like this? Imagine her telling your children about how you two met, and she tells them "Well kids, I chose your daddy because he was so big and tall, and I simply couldn't find a taller guy than him, because that's what every woman wants." Hell no! I don't want such a woman in my life.

DreamToBecomeTall

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2016, 01:51:52 PM »

Congrats on getting rid of that poisonous bitch. Seriously, do you really think a good woman would say something like this? Imagine her telling your children about how you two met, and she tells them "Well kids, I chose your daddy because he was so big and tall, and I simply couldn't find a taller guy than him, because that's what every woman wants." Hell no! I don't want such a woman in my life.

Thanx Dude  ;D ...That were such a valuable words for me  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up