Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: External Tibias and embolism risk  (Read 6006 times)

Premedlegs1994

External Tibias and embolism risk
« on: December 17, 2016, 06:57:31 AM »

I hear a lot about embolism risk with internal femurs, but feel like External tibias are the least invasive procedure and should significantly lower embolism risk. Although risk of minor infections are higher.

I am 5'10.5-5'11 and will be doing external tibias for 4 cm in a couple of years with Dr. Solomin. (I know I should be grateful, but a lot has happened in my life that made me insecure about my height)

I am wondering about the possible risks with this procedure in comparison to internal femurs.

Thank you for your time!

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour
Re: External Tibias and embolism risk
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 07:24:58 AM »

"I am 5'10.5-5'11" said TheManlet1994:

5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

hype88

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 07:41:17 AM »

Hey mate,

Let me start by saying you've already got an awesome starting height! If you don't mind could you give us a quick run down of why your insecure about your height? because a lot of people here would kill to that height haha...

Premedlegs1994

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 09:37:49 AM »

Hey mate,

Let me start by saying you've already got an awesome starting height! If you don't mind could you give us a quick run down of why your insecure about your height? because a lot of people here would kill to that height haha...

hey man thank you. Yeah I know it sounds bad because there are a lot of shorter guys in here, but we are all fighting our own demons.
I never used to care about my height or anybody else's height. I believe we are all equal in God's eyes and have the power to do whatever we want to in this world if we work hard enough.

But I met a girl 2 1/2 years ago and fell for her hard. I believe im an attractive guy and smart (premed; taking mcat in Jan) but this girl wasn't the "hot" types. She was "cute". A type of girl I would bring home to my parents. So I started talking to her. We became friends and hung out for 3 months and then we started talking about relationships, etc. She told me she would only date a guy 6' (she thought I was 6 feet tall). I was honest with her because thats the type of person I am. I told her I am 5'10.5. She couldn't believe it and told me I at least had to be 6 feet tall. I said I am pretty sure im 5'10.5. She said, "maybe you grew after HS or something".

I ended up dating this girl for a year and half. I fell for her so hard man. Like she was the one for me. I told my mom about her and I never tell my mom about girls in my life. She ended up cheating on me with her 6'2 guy crush from HS back in the day. I met the guy she cheated on with me at my university. He was in my discussion group. After class, he told me "some things in life you can't control man. She always tells me how much she finds my height attractive, and how much better it is than your height." I gave him the one-two and broke his jaw. And walked home in the rain even though I had my car in the parking lot.

I used to be a confident guy. I've lost it now. I used to be fit. 177 pounds 14% bodyfat benching 305 pounds for max. Now I'm 200 pounds and havent worked out ever since.

I loved this girl a lot and I haven't gotten over it. She was only 5'4. I feel like I can get my confidence back and feel a little better about myself getting to 6'-6'1. That's all man.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 10:23:39 AM »

hey man thank you. Yeah I know it sounds bad because there are a lot of shorter guys in here, but we are all fighting our own demons.
I never used to care about my height or anybody else's height. I believe we are all equal in God's eyes and have the power to do whatever we want to in this world if we work hard enough.

But I met a girl 2 1/2 years ago and fell for her hard. I believe im an attractive guy and smart (premed; taking mcat in Jan) but this girl wasn't the "hot" types. She was "cute". A type of girl I would bring home to my parents. So I started talking to her. We became friends and hung out for 3 months and then we started talking about relationships, etc. She told me she would only date a guy 6' (she thought I was 6 feet tall). I was honest with her because thats the type of person I am. I told her I am 5'10.5. She couldn't believe it and told me I at least had to be 6 feet tall. I said I am pretty sure im 5'10.5. She said, "maybe you grew after HS or something".

I ended up dating this girl for a year and half. I fell for her so hard man. Like she was the one for me. I told my mom about her and I never tell my mom about girls in my life. She ended up cheating on me with her 6'2 guy crush from HS back in the day. I met the guy she cheated on with me at my university. He was in my discussion group. After class, he told me "some things in life you can't control man. She always tells me how much she finds my height attractive, and how much better it is than your height." I gave him the one-two and broke his jaw. And walked home in the rain even though I had my car in the parking lot.

I used to be a confident guy. I've lost it now. I used to be fit. 177 pounds 14% bodyfat benching 305 pounds for max. Now I'm 200 pounds and havent worked out ever since.

I loved this girl a lot and I haven't gotten over it. She was only 5'4. I feel like I can get my confidence back and feel a little better about myself getting to 6'-6'1. That's all man.

Ugh the feels...

Anyway, putting my simpathy aside, there is no need for you to do LL. You just need to get over the breakup, and afterwards find a girl who is not shallow as fk (shallow might not be the right term since she is just one of those girls who has a fetish for really tall dudes... Than again, she cheated instead of breaking up with you beforehand).

LL is not your solution since height is not your problem... Stay strong. All men have been there
I learned some stuff during this time

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 10:58:40 AM »

Your bad girlfriend experiences aside, don't you think it's disrespectful to call yourself "the manlet" on a forum like this, especially considering your height? This isn't the Bodybuilding forum and just consider what people shorter than you might think.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Premedlegs1994

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 12:04:16 PM »

Your bad girlfriend experiences aside, don't you think it's disrespectful to call yourself "the manlet" on a forum like this, especially considering your height? This isn't the Bodybuilding forum and just consider what people shorter than you might think.

I swear I didn't even know what a manlet was until I researched it right now. I just thought a manlet meant your short but the definition on google makes me feel bad. Ill see if I can change it man.

Premedlegs1994

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 12:08:53 PM »

I don't think I can change my username. Sorry if I offended anybody. I have a forum account on bodybuilding.com too and people call each other manlet. Just thought it meant your short. I do consider myself short.

Everybody has their own perspective man. Like I said everyone has their own monsters they are trying to fight. I might consider my height to be short because of my relationship, but you might consider it to be a good height. Likewise, a 6 foot tall person might still see himself short.

I'll make a new username account tomorrow that won't offend anybody. There is no place for using this word after I researched the definition. Good looks bro

Premedlegs1994

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 12:14:13 PM »

Ugh the feels...

Anyway, putting my simpathy aside, there is no need for you to do LL. You just need to get over the breakup, and afterwards find a girl who is not shallow as fk (shallow might not be the right term since she is just one of those girls who has a fetish for really tall dudes... Than again, she cheated instead of breaking up with you beforehand).

LL is not your solution since height is not your problem... Stay strong. All men have been there

Thanks man. I appreciate that. I will try my best. But it's something that's going to take time and If I can't get over it, I feel like LL is something I will have to do to make me feel better about myself and get my confidence back

Overdozer

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2016, 12:39:01 PM »

I don't think I can change my username. Sorry if I offended anybody. I have a forum account on bodybuilding.com too and people call each other manlet. Just thought it meant your short. I do consider myself short.
Profile -> Account settings -> Name

To answer your question, yes embolism risk should be lower with externals as "installing" them is less invasive then nailing.

Possible risks are as you mentioned, minor pin site "infections" (inflammations actually, they never should get to infection status if you properly being monitored by the Dr or by yourself if you will, it's not hard to detect inflammed pin sites). Then you usually use anti-inflammation and antibiotic creams on that particular pin site until inflammation goes away. That was always enough for me and I've spent in externals about 2 years. Rarely it should get to a point where you'd need to take oral antibiotics or remove/replace the pins.

Then there's risk of valgus/varus deformities . Internals lengthen along the anatomic axis so usually you won't get any deformities, however some minor (in rare cases not minor) deformities are still possible with internals due to nails bending from what I've seen on x-rays, and my Doc confirmed that they have "bad valgus" (or varus - I don't remember). You also can't fix these deformations with internals. But with externals IF (because not all Drs are good with deformity corrections, though Solomin/Kulesh are quite good - the have a lot of female patients fixing valgus/varus deformities and they also use hexapods, which can be used at the end of the lengthening phase to correct, if they occur, complicated deformities) you go to a good Doc he should be able to completely straighten the bone with the external frames and also hexapod installation if needed, however it's not always possible, so you may be left with minor valgus/varus still. Also, with externals you can account the change in knee axis (mechanical axis) if you lengthen your femurs and adjust accordingly so your knees are 90 degrees else you run a risk of developing arthritis in the future. With internal femur lengthening you're going to throw off your mechanical axis almost guaranteed, even though they're considered "absolutely superior" here on the forums.

Pin bending and breakage also happen. Though I never had any pins break in 2 years, but they ALWAYS bend, however this is always accounted with external lengthening and changes are made accordingly. Plus replacing a broken pin is a very simple and cheap process. If your internal nail breaks (quite a few cases here on the forums you can find) you're fked.

This is what I can remember on top of my head and are the most important points.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Overdozer

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2016, 12:43:31 PM »

She told me she would only date a guy 6'
She was only 5'4.
She was "cute". A type of girl I would bring home to my parents.
If you're being serious (not sure if trolling), then the only place you'd want to bring her is a trash can. Deciding on LL because of this is just super beta behavior. Good luck anyways.

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Premedlegs1994

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2016, 01:20:25 PM »

To answer your question, yes embolism risk should be lower with externals as "installing" them is less invasive then nailing.

Possible risks are as you mentioned, minor pin site "infections" (inflammations actually, they never should get to infection status if you properly being monitored by the Dr or by yourself if you will, it's not hard to detect inflammed pin sites). Then you usually use anti-inflammation and antibiotic creams on that particular pin site until inflammation goes away. That was always enough for me and I've spent in externals about 2 years. Rarely it should get to a point where you'd need to take oral antibiotics or remove/replace the pins.

Then there's risk of valgus/varus deformities . Internals lengthen along the anatomic axis so usually you won't get any deformities, however some minor (in rare cases not minor) deformities are still possible with internals due to nails bending from what I've seen on x-rays, and my Doc confirmed that they have "bad valgus" (or varus - I don't remember). You also can't fix these deformations with internals. But with externals IF (because not all Drs are good with deformity corrections, though Solomin/Kulesh are quite good - the have a lot of female patients fixing valgus/varus deformities and they also use hexapods, which can be used at the end of the lengthening phase to correct, if they occur, complicated deformities) you go to a good Doc he should be able to completely straighten the bone with the external frames and also hexapod installation if needed, however it's not always possible, so you may be left with minor valgus/varus still. Also, with externals you can account the change in knee axis (mechanical axis) if you lengthen your femurs and adjust accordingly so your knees are 90 degrees else you run a risk of developing arthritis in the future. With internal femur lengthening you're going to throw off your mechanical axis almost guaranteed, even though they're considered "absolutely superior" here on the forums.

Pin bending and breakage also happen. Though I never had any pins break in 2 years, but they ALWAYS bend, however this is always accounted with external lengthening and changes are made accordingly. Plus replacing a broken pin is a very simple and cheap process. If your internal nail breaks (quite a few cases here on the forums you can find) you're fked.

This is what I can remember on top of my head and are the most important points.

thanks for your response man, I appreciate it. That helps a lot

Premedlegs1994

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2016, 01:23:27 PM »

If you're being serious (not sure if trolling), then the only place you'd want to bring her is a trash can. Deciding on LL because of this is just super beta behavior. Good luck anyways.

I'm doing it because it took a toll on my confidence and self-esteem. I'm a perfectionist and have height dysphoria now and believe that LL is a way to get my confidence back.
Once again, thank you man

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2016, 03:28:39 PM »

This forum gets even worse than /r/short.

TheLichKing

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2016, 04:12:03 PM »

lmfao, so the 5'6-5'7 dudes (incl. myself) completely justify their case on getting the surgery we so desperately need. Feels like mental torture everyday...the inferiority complex is gigantic and tall girls make us feel trash beta male. Wonder what situation OP be like if he was in the 5'6 range... being unsatisifed around the 5'11 mark is just unbelievable (there shouldn't be any issues at all at that range). If any girl rejects/ cheat on you because of just a bare inch or so off of 6ft, she's a moron especially she being only 5'4.

Goes to show even the shorter girls are wanting men not just "taller than them". I bet 75% of girls see short men exactly the same way as some guys see fat women. It's sad but true and I've been seeing memes on this (and all other sorts as well).
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 04:42:51 PM by Desktopx »
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2016, 06:15:46 PM »

Goes to show even the shorter girls are wanting men not just "taller than them". I bet 75% of girls see short men exactly the same way as some guys see fat women. It's sad but true and I've been seeing memes on this (and all other sorts as well).

If you look through this forum and /r/short stories then yes.

But the reality is way different doe.

Ozymandias

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2016, 07:16:27 PM »

This might be the most pathetic thing I ever read in this forum. A 5'11 """""manlet""""" who is going to get his legs broken in a foreign country (and then go through weeks of pain, permanent loss of athletic capacities, money, etc...) cause a b*tchy girl cheated on him with a taller guy.

What if you meet a girl who is into black dudes? (or into white dudes, if you are black). Gonna get a skin grafting? What if you meet a girl who is into... girls? Are you going to pull a Caitlyn Jenner just to be "good" enough for her? And don't tell me she was "the one". There is no such thing as "the one". And if there was, it would not be that stupid girl, for f*ck sake.

You have an excellent height, dude. Forget that b*tch. Forget this surgery. Go back to the gym ASAP. Get out of that bodybuilding forum and similar toxic pages until you are able to understand that those "5'11 vs 6'2" memes are the creation of ugly lanklets and not a reflection of reality. Live your life, there is no reason to let your (good) height hold you back.

tl;dr: have some respect for yourself.

onemorefoot

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2016, 10:36:31 PM »

Are you 179 cm in the morning or night? Dong get angry, but you crush is a fool. Do this for you, that human being doesnt worth it. Good luck with the surgery.
Budget will determine my future.

Whereintheworld?

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2016, 11:45:19 PM »

This is exactly why I chose externals. As you mentioned, the consensus on this forum is that internals are superior, but given the reasons you listed I don't understand why. To each his own I suppose.

TheLichKing

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2016, 12:00:03 AM »

This is exactly why I chose externals. As you mentioned, the consensus on this forum is that internals are superior, but given the reasons you listed I don't understand why. To each his own I suppose.

Plus there's always a fair chance of permanent knee pain with internal tibias. Just not worth it. Anyone heard of the hybrid external fixator? Supposed to be the improved more modern version of the traditional. Btw OP, you do realize you're taller than about 80% men in the world (above average in almost every country except netherlands and a select few other europeon countries). Be happy and content with your fantastic height. We 5'6-7'' guys would die for your height (my goal below being 180 cm).

And know that these kind of girls account for less than 1%, your routes are still open to >99% chicks to whom your height would seem immaculate.
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Overdozer

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2016, 02:07:45 AM »

Internals are superior in many ways, I just don't buy that they're definitely superior.

For comfort, internals are superior, as there are no external parts interfering with your clothes or sleep. Taking shower or bath is also made possible or should I say more comfortable.

For short-term recovery, internals should also superior, because they allow quicker weight-bearing than pure externals. The faster you start weight bearing (I mean walking with no support), the sooner you should recover.

However, they are indeed studies on knee pain and nailing. Also, with internal femur nailing you'll be throwing off your mechanical axis causing knee misalignment which can be visible and measured on standing xrays. This has been noted by both guys at Ilizarov's Centre (Kurgan) and RNIITO (St. Petersburg). If fact, I've read a study from Kurgan exclusively on the matter of mechanical axis and femur lengthening and they've concluded that internal femur lengthening unavoidably leads to arthritis. So while internals are indeed better for short-term recovery, what about long term effects on your knee joints?

And let's not talk about the pricing of internal LL. It's hyped and advertised as "superior" and "pain free" method of LL, which is just a PR-strategy.

Anyone heard of the hybrid external fixator? Supposed to be the improved more modern version of the traditional.
Yes. They use these at RNIITO (Solomin and Kulesh). They are a combination of pins and rods (stronger, thicker pins basically). They offer more stability and weight bearing and are an improvement of the old standard Ilizarov's Apparatus they still use at Ilizarov's Centre (Kurgan).

Premedlegs1994

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2016, 02:44:29 AM »

Internals are superior in many ways, I just don't buy that they're definitely superior.

For comfort, internals are superior, as there are no external parts interfering with your clothes or sleep. Taking shower or bath is also made possible or should I say more comfortable.

For short-term recovery, internals should also superior, because they allow quicker weight-bearing than pure externals. The faster you start weight bearing (I mean walking with no support), the sooner you should recover.

However, they are indeed studies on knee pain and nailing. Also, with internal femur nailing you'll be throwing off your mechanical axis causing knee misalignment which can be visible and measured on standing xrays. This has been noted by both guys at Ilizarov's Centre (Kurgan) and RNIITO (St. Petersburg). If fact, I've read a study from Kurgan exclusively on the matter of mechanical axis and femur lengthening and they've concluded that internal femur lengthening unavoidably leads to arthritis. So while internals are indeed better for short-term recovery, what about long term effects on your knee joints?

And let's not talk about the pricing of internal LL. It's hyped and advertised as "superior" and "pain free" method of LL, which is just a PR-strategy.
Yes. They use these at RNIITO (Solomin and Kulesh). They are a combination of pins and rods (stronger, thicker pins basically). They offer more stability and weight bearing and are an improvement of the old standard Ilizarov's Apparatus they still use at Ilizarov's Centre (Kurgan).

People think Internals are safer because doctors like Dr. Paley and Guichet say they are the more advanced and better options. But what people don't realize is they made the nails and make tons of profit off you!!
"why drive a toyota camry, when you can be driving a lamborghini"
--maybe because even though the camry is slower, it is less expensive and safer than a 160 mph Lamborghini.

LL Doctors have a business, and they make millions off of the internal methods. If you actually do research on both methods, you will find that external tibias are a lot better in terms of safety (both short term and long term) in comparison to internal femurs.

Premedlegs1994

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2016, 02:47:31 AM »

if i get this surgery, it will most likely be with Dr. Solomin using externals with 6 axis correction system for 4 cm gain (tibs)

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this post and tried helping me out!

TheLichKing

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2016, 09:36:58 AM »

I've read a study from Kurgan exclusively on the matter of mechanical axis and femur lengthening and they've concluded that internal femur lengthening unavoidably leads to arthritis. So while internals are indeed better for short-term recovery, what about long term effects on your knee joints?

What if internal femur lengthening is done by inserting nail through the hip rather than knee as some people have suggested for those reluctant to imagine the possibility of perm knee pain. Plus external femur is not an option and almost every doctor is against it since it's incredibly painful and complicated.

General golden rule is External for tibias and Internal for femurs.

Overdozer

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2016, 10:49:11 AM »

Plus external femur is not an option and almost every doctor is against it since it's incredibly painful and complicated.
It's an option and I've already explained why it's a better long-term option. It's not more painful and I'm tired of hearing that argument - the only times my pin sites hurt was when there was inflammation present and it was rare for me. The most pain comes during the lengthening phase around the lengthening site due to... the lengthening itself and its effects on the soft tissue. In fact, external femurs are probably less painful than some internals - because you don't have to "click" your leg 10000 times a day. All you have to do is turn screws by 90 degrees 4 times a day.

The only valid argument for internal over external femur is the comfort, as lengthening femurs externally is VERY uncomfortable.

Also, "most" doctors don't do it because they're already involved in internal lengthening and it's much more profitable for them. And also because most doctors don't have enough experience with arranging external lengthening device on the femurs.

(I'm done arguing)

The Kaiser

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2016, 01:54:19 PM »

Embolism is very rare stop talking about it. you may die because of Anesthesia while attempting surgery, its almost same percentage. focus on complications and recovery thats what matter.

TheLichKing

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2016, 06:44:06 PM »

It's an option and I've already explained why it's a better long-term option. It's not more painful and I'm tired of hearing that argument - the only times my pin sites hurt was when there was inflammation present and it was rare for me. The most pain comes during the lengthening phase around the lengthening site due to... the lengthening itself and its effects on the soft tissue. In fact, external femurs are probably less painful than some internals - because you don't have to "click" your leg 10000 times a day. All you have to do is turn screws by 90 degrees 4 times a day.

The only valid argument for internal over external femur is the comfort, as lengthening femurs externally is VERY uncomfortable.

Also, "most" doctors don't do it because they're already involved in internal lengthening and it's much more profitable for them. And also because most doctors don't have enough experience with arranging external lengthening device on the femurs.

(I'm done arguing)

I read a thread of yours where you have described your experience with Dr. Solomin. I see you cross lengthened tibia and femur externally by 7.5 cm each (Total 15 cm). How did your surgeries go in terms of complications as many people here, based on experiences, agree that 7.5 cm on the tibias is just way too much and will most likely result in hardship. How are you doing today? Can you run normally and possess normal functional athletic ability?

Also what do you think of Dr. Barinov compared to Solomin?

Overdozer

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2016, 07:27:15 PM »

I read a thread of yours where you have described your experience with Dr. Solomin. I see you cross lengthened tibia and femur externally by 7.5 cm each (Total 15 cm). How did your surgeries go in terms of complications as many people here, based on experiences, agree that 7.5 cm on the tibias is just way too much and will most likely result in hardship. How are you doing today? Can you run normally and possess normal functional athletic ability?
My surgeon was Dr. Kulesh, not Solomin.

5 cm is just a general rule for tibia lengthening. It's all individual and in my case I completely recovered both my knee ROM and ankle ROM. Though I've seen people who lengthened just 5 cm on tibs with very bad ballerina feet and also bad knee contracture. Depends on your soft tissue "flexibility".

I can walk normally, but I was never athletic and running wasn't my thing, so I didn't even try yet. Plus I've been recovering my knee and ankle ROM and my muscle mass mostly all this time so it was too early to try anyways. I may buy a treadmill later on to practice running.

Also what do you think of Dr. Barinov compared to Solomin?
Dr. Kulesh is better than both.

onemorefoot

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2016, 08:50:03 PM »

Does kulesh offer LON?
Budget will determine my future.

%BXpY2rYwZ$rkiE$Fz6nh#oQY6yY#7J

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2017, 08:25:22 PM »

"However, they are indeed studies on knee pain and nailing. Also, with internal femur nailing you'll be throwing off your mechanical axis causing knee misalignment which can be visible and measured on standing xrays. This has been noted by both guys at Ilizarov's Centre (Kurgan) and RNIITO (St. Petersburg). If fact, I've read a study from Kurgan exclusively on the matter of mechanical axis and femur lengthening and they've concluded that internal femur lengthening unavoidably leads to arthritis. So while internals are indeed better for short-term recovery, what about long term effects on your knee joints?
"

Could you please refer to this study, where can I/we read this?

otaku123

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2017, 08:50:05 AM »

lol @ this whole thing. I've seen many hot girls with guys of average or even below average height. And your slightly above average. Your doing this because you met a shallow loser who cheated on you because of a couple inches of height? and "you were in love with her?" Your thinking way too much with your dck.  You can love that chick as much as you want but in the end she's got a horrible personality and will most likely keep switching around whenever anything better comes around. Stop self inflicting yourself with this mental pain. Go back to your studies. Become successful and find yourself a loyal beautiful lady who likes you for who you are. Obsessing with perfection is just going to bring misery and give you an absolute   personality that no one will like.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up