Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How hard is life gonna be on dating being small?  (Read 3270 times)

czvw

How hard is life gonna be on dating being small?
« on: December 04, 2016, 10:31:38 PM »

Hi Guys! long time no see you.
I have just been wondering how hard is life gonna being small?
i mean i have 1,59 m, im a guy with 20 years old.
I find really hard being an alpha male, getting girls that i like, and getting in groups that i want to join, like the popular ones in my university.
The only thing that i have is money, study in the best university here, am funny and can think fast. But none of this seems to matter for girls, maybe because height is the ultimate requirement for them. I wish i could have secs right now ahahaha. Some of my mates can easily get any girls theyy want i envy that... i envy that so much
But anyway, i feel like a failure, already have ansiety, and am really worried about my future... any tips or comments?

czvw

Re: How hard is life gonna be on dating being small?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 10:37:27 PM »

btw guys, i had a rough childhood, my parents didnt raise me well enough, they were imigrants, and they didnt have much resources and knowledge. I dont wanna go through details, but to sum up, i had a really rough childhood adn thats why i feeel like a failure, my father is tall 1,75 and im small, sometimes i blame him for being a louzy father which he was, but i cant put all the blame on him. i guess bad luck...

czvw

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 10:53:23 PM »

and i have a sister, which is pretty and sucessful. Her life seems pretty easy, she is small too, but for girls its easier... so that adds up to the pressure.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 11:47:58 PM »

Alright, here it goes...

My parents were total arseholes to me almost my whole life, always blaming everything on me and saying that i'm their life failure. They actually wanted to throw me from house only because i wanted to change school because of my health problems and 2 teachers were constantly crapping at me.
They even didn't want to go with me to the doctor years ago and now i'm paying price of it.
Since i was 16 I have huge depression and it drove me to the point that i attempted suicide. Tbh i'm still suicidal and i had many days that i wanted to finally end it.
I tried therapies or going to a shrink but nothing is working so far.

Idk how i can explain it but i just feel... empty. Everything is gray.
Sounds like some emo crap but it's hard to express it.

I can relate to the whole sister thing, mine is only 3cms shorter than me but she is curvy(in a very good way) and in a season she can be very close to every man's dream type of body.
Funny thing... she ended up with such a slouch lol. But i will give him credit for keeping up in a drinking game with me.

I'm 166cm living in a tall european country but i never had social problems(i'm quite an extrovert) even with women. I can't really talk about "scoring" since i'm not interested in any relationships.

I'm not saying that you won't face any problems but it mostly depends on how you will let these problems control you. If you have self-esteem issues go to a shrink, try anything that will help you. Do it as early as you can because it will get only waay worse.

Good luck.

czvw

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 12:08:06 AM »

Hi yourspacecouboy, thanks for sharing your experience and tips. I really apreciate it. First thing u need to know, u will never be alone, you have this comunnity and me if yuo ever need support. Second, i know your parents may have been rough but can u at least see their side, try to understand it? Maybe its not because of you. I tried to see my father side by talking to him... i dont agree with the many decisions that he  made, but even so, i understood their side. Ill tell you this, it has not been easy trying to confront him, but i would regret alot if i didnt. And at least ur taller than me... hahaha
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 12:31:00 AM by czvw »

The Kaiser

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 01:01:23 AM »

and i have a sister, which is pretty and sucessful. Her life seems pretty easy, she is small too, but for girls its easier... so that adds up to the pressure.

It could be genetic, how tall is your sister? if i may ask you

And if you have money as you said then you have everything. you could do this surgery two segment, private physical therpiest and many different things. Whats makes you sad about your height? dating? no respect or what?

czvw

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 01:33:31 AM »

Hi Kaiser! Long time no see you!
My sister has 1,58, almost same as me. Yes, it could have been genetic, but still there are several factos that may influenced my fate: I was born with 7 months because my mom fell of the stairs while she was working, i was always sick, didnt eat well, and didnt participate in sports, not because i didnt want to, but because parents didnt have the time to take care of us. Also my father is kind of tightfisted, so he wanted to save all the money he could. So he saved some money on food. Also, i had insomnia when i was on the first year of high school, when people usually grow alot. Yep, funny like that. Alot of factors may have affected it, but anyway i suffered bullying and had problems in my family as well(lost of fights in my family  ). I practiced sports everyday so i could get taller , when i moved to a building in first year of highs school  ,
. But people werent nice there. They trowed rocks at me and made fun of me, whilst i was just ryng to play my own games... Im from brazil btw, so people dont have much education here nor do i live in a sofisticated bulding... Also, i went to a doctor, which always told me i was gonnabe tall. I dont know if he lied to me or not, but when the results came he was so rude to me and said goodbye... Hee didnt ever offer hormony growth. I dont know if he screwd me over or not, but that was heart breaking for me cuz i really truste him...

But Anyway, sorry about the long text,  all in all, im unhappy because i imagine if all those things didnt happen, would i have been taller? Would i be able to get the things that i cant get ? Would i be dealing with the problems that i have to deal right now?

onemorefoot

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 05:22:39 AM »

We are borned alone, we die alone, I dont know why people are worried about dating, alone is better.
Budget will determine my future.

czvw

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 07:55:21 AM »

One more foot, for a male to feel complete, he needs a female partner to be in his side.
And kaiser, i would do LL, but its still risky and stading still for one year i dont if it will be worth it.
Also, it is parents money, they wouldnt let me use for this surgery as it is risky im afraid.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 08:05:38 AM »

I will be completely honest with you.

Being 159cm in a western country for a man is going to make is pretty hard (not impossible) to find a girlfriend.
I learned some stuff during this time

Koi

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 09:55:50 AM »

Yeah well, it's easy:

Tall girls are considered hot with their sexy long legs.
Short girls are considered cute and petite (which is appealing, too).
Tall guys are considered big, strong, manly, protective.
And short guys are the crap of the world.

Good luck.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2016, 10:09:03 AM »

Yeah well, it's easy:

Tall girls are considered hot with their sxxy long legs.
Short girls are considered cute and petite (which is appealing, too).
Tall guys are considered big, strong, manly, protective.
And short guys are the crap of the world.

Good luck.

You are 5'8. You are not considered a short guy... You are simply considered "not a tall guy"... Also, you are in no way in the same place as OP or any guy under 5'6 or under 170cm. Give yourself a break
I learned some stuff during this time

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2016, 12:54:02 PM »

As others have said, being your height will probably make it a bit harder to find a girlfriend than others who are taller.
However, this should not discourage you. It's absolutely possible for you to find a good girl who will like you for who you are, find good friends, a job that you like, and much more. You said you find it hard to be the "alpha male", the truth is: you don't have to be. I start to believe more and more that the image of the attractive, tall alpha male is only half the story. These guy are attractive to many women, and a lot of women really look for men who are much taller, and have a very dominant personality, but there's also a ton of women who don't want that or don't have this as their top priority, they are just not talked about as much.

All in all, I can only give you the advice to try and stay positive, try to act like a person that you like yourself, and if you really can't settle with your height, there's always the option to wear 3cm heels, which are not noticeable, or think about surgery in the future. It's possible we will have methods to start grwoth again in the future, wich synthetic growth plates, stem cell technology or with other ways, this might only be in some decades, but the possibility is there. Stay strong, brother.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Koi

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2016, 01:46:32 PM »

You are 5'8. You are not considered a short guy... You are simply considered "not a tall guy"... Also, you are in no way in the same place as OP or any guy under 5'6 or under 170cm. Give yourself a break
You're assuming that I'n talking about me.

increase

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2016, 02:50:25 PM »

Hello czvw I'm from Brazil too,
I know what that inferiority thought is, because I'm 5'1 "(155 cm)
But I've already set my mind to work for me. I'll do this surgery at all costs. Women are conquest, do not focus on them. I want to do this for me. I want to be the best I can in this world. I want to be safe in what I do. Without worrying about it anymore. And I will be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up