Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL(tibia) with dr Mitkovic(opinion)  (Read 874 times)

Alessov

• Visitor
LL(tibia) with dr Mitkovic(opinion)
« on: November 27, 2016, 02:48:27 AM »

I posted a topic about proportions 3 months ago asking if they were good. http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3718.0

I would like to do LL before I finish my studies so I can move on with life afterwards.(unless I decide to do another LL surgery, but lets first do one).And I dont want to pause with my studies either. So, the only option now for me is dr. Mitkovic because he is from Serbia just like me.

I am planning to do 5-6cm in tibia with his external method which would put me in 179-180 which is a little below average here(181 in Serbia).

So,I want your honest opinion about dr Mitkovic because I am really into all this.(should I go with him?, his experience, something in general, etc.) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=373.0

I would have LL surgery done in the middle of July, after summer semester finishes. So I will have 2 and a half months after surgery until winter semester starts in October. So, will I be able to go to University with wheelchair after two and a half months and then with walker?

My parents agreed, only remained me to decide.
So, if its all reasonable and if he is good, I'll do it next summer.

Thanks!

Alittletooshort

Re: LL(tibia) with dr Mitkovic(opinion)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 12:32:24 AM »

I woudln't do 5-6cm's with externals when you only have such a short amount of time to do this. You might end up in frames for a year, your recovery process will consum a lot of time too. Better reduce your goal to 4cm's so that way not everybody instantly realises that you did this procedure and you have enough time left if complications occur. It's also beneficial recovery wise.
Get internals if you can afford them, they will make this whole process a ton easier, especially considering the limited amount of time you have.

ub40

Re: LL(tibia) with dr Mitkovic(opinion)
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 01:01:03 AM »

PM me, I'm in Serbia now. I can help you with any questions you have
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating
Pages: [1]   Go Up