Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 416342 times)

backrandom

Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #1023 on: September 15, 2017, 06:10:48 PM »

Some really tragic stories are told in this forum but others aren't. If LL goes bad your life can be screwed. You are lucky your partner is supportive, but others aren't.  One should think twice before doing this surgery because one may end up emotionally and financially wrecked. Wish you good luck.

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #1024 on: September 15, 2017, 06:18:54 PM »

Some really tragic stories are told in this forum but others aren't. If LL goes bad your life can be screwed. You are lucky your partner is supportive, but others aren't.  One should think twice before doing this surgery because one may end up emotionally and financially wrecked. Wish you good luck.

I completely agree with what you are saying.
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #1025 on: September 15, 2017, 06:20:44 PM »

Dat ass doe

RGKEY

« Reply #1026 on: September 15, 2017, 06:34:24 PM »

Dat ass doe

hahaha right... I know I say that every time Im around it lol

RGKEY 2.0

Unicorn888 by Elaine Foo

« Reply #1027 on: September 15, 2017, 06:38:30 PM »

Quick update, I just got my Bone growth stimulator. Im supose to wear it for 10 hours a day for at least 6 weeks.
 Ill keep you all updated. any questions feel free to ask I have some free time now at home like a dck lol

Hi RGKEY,

Thanks to @TheDreamer, he mentioned that you're using a Bone Stimulator.  Could you please tell me what it is?  Like yourself, I've zero bones as well that should hv been noticed by my doc, but long story short...  I was lengthened too fast and the nail ranaway and it hit the maximum at 10cm.  I agree with everyone, a safe length for internal femur shouldn't exceed 6cm.  So I'm completely screwed.

I've been using Exogen which haven't yielded any results.  And my new doc wants to graft me with cadaver bone which I do not want either.  I think if at all possible, I would like to just switch nails, shorten some and use Precice II and wait for calluses to grow before relengthening again.

It sounds ideal and easy but I'm sure there're a ton of complications of which I have zero knowledge.

Another non-union person I know did EWST (strong 4000 something version) which requires general anaesthesia but over the course of 3-6 months, the xrays do show significant callus growth (although not joined yet at this point).

And yet another non-union person I know of 2 years, tried IGF hormone and finally, calluses formed quite significantly although not joined yet either.

It's either these 2 are now at the threshold of 2 years post lengthening surgery with zero calluses to begin with, that are finally slowly growing bones naturally.  We all do not know how, and when and what.  But we're trying everything we can except any more unproven invasive surgeries which no doubt will lead to inevitable complications.

RGKEY

« Reply #1028 on: September 15, 2017, 07:05:39 PM »

Hey Unicorn888,

oh boy im sorry to hear that. Ill keep you updated about this machine. It works with ultrasounds i think. on a celular level, i literary dont feel anything at all. it is supose to help bone growth a lot. Maybe this could help you but again i dont know...my doctor recommended it before going to surgery.
RGKEY 2.0

Frost

• Visitor
« Reply #1029 on: September 16, 2017, 01:50:06 AM »

Hope you get better RGKEY! Everything happens for a reason. Everything.
5'6.5'' lengthened 6.5cm in Volgograd with Dr. Barinov OP: October 25th 2017. 5'9" currently with IM nail. Personally don't recommend doing LL at this clinic.

The Dreamer

« Reply #1030 on: September 16, 2017, 05:32:44 AM »

Thanks for answering to my questions,Rgkey
I'm glad you have a beautiful future wife ("this is property of Rgkey",right ? Ahahahah) and despite your complication,you're enjoying your life.Hoping the bone stimulator will do its homework
Hower you looks fine with 9 cm on tibias.If i didn't know you did LL,I would say this is the typical guy with long legs.
Proportions aren't a thing of which you have to worry,unless you do crazy ammounts like 15/20 cm.
In fact I did a little test: I asked to 30 persons which bone was the longest,tibia or femur.
93%(28/30) told me tibias😂.People don't have a huge knowledge on anatomical proportions.Also because tibia in fact "seems" longer than femur.

●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Mr Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #1031 on: September 16, 2017, 01:35:01 PM »

a day like today, last year, RGKEY met the love of his life, his dance teacher and took her to Spain Madrid as a first date

on the plane, our first real kiss

we came back to the states, in love and ready to start a life together after 4 days of datting...her reaction after I told her all about my LL experience  8)

When RGKEY got engaged

No sarcasm here. Real talk...

This is the most disturbing string of posts i've ever seen on this forum.... Hot body, yes. Hot face, not so much. But, that's not the point, the point is you feeling the need to post picture after picture branding her your girl to try and impress people on these forums. It screams "INSECURE" from every rooftop on earth at the loudest decibel.

These kinds of relationships always end very badly for the guy. The moment she gets tired of your insecure, I seek validation, type of personality, and threatens to leave or decides to leave you, that's when you completely fall apart. Hell, a guy like you would fall apart if you just saw her talking and laughing with another guy.

Your insecure, weak, pathetic mind will fall into a deep depression, you will start drinking heavily, start popping pain meds, gain massive amounts of weight, feel worthless, and eventually decide to kill yourself. Or, you will die an early death of health related problems caused by your drinking, bad diet, lack of exercise. Known as a death of despair.

Mark my words. I've seen this far too many times in my young adult life, from deeply insecure guys like yourself.
banned for usage of hostility/insult/name-calling/ toward other users.

RGKEY

« Reply #1032 on: September 16, 2017, 01:37:29 PM »

Hope you get better RGKEY! Everything happens for a reason. Everything.

thank you buddy!
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #1033 on: September 16, 2017, 01:39:49 PM »

Thanks for answering to my questions,Rgkey
I'm glad you have a beautiful future wife ("this is property of Rgkey",right ? Ahahahah) and despite your complication,you're enjoying your life.Hoping the bone stimulator will do its homework
Hower you looks fine with 9 cm on tibias.If i didn't know you did LL,I would say this is the typical guy with long legs.
Proportions aren't a thing of which you have to worry,unless you do crazy ammounts like 15/20 cm.
In fact I did a little test: I asked to 30 persons which bone was the longest,tibia or femur.
93%(28/30) told me tibias😂.People don't have a huge knowledge on anatomical proportions.Also because tibia in fact "seems" longer than femur.

hahaha that's right sir, onlu people who know about LL are freaks about proportions. But, also my wife told me that if I did anymore it might compromise my proportions...she thinks i look fine the way i am now:))
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #1034 on: September 16, 2017, 01:56:21 PM »

a day like today, last year, RGKEY met the love of his life, his dance teacher and took her to Spain Madrid as a first date

This is the most disturbing string of posts i've ever seen on this forum.... Hot body, yes. Hot face, not so much. But, that's not the point, the point is you feeling the need to post picture after picture branding her your girl to try and impress people on these forums. It screams "INSECURE" from every rooftop on earth at the loudest decibel.

These kinds of relationships always end very badly for the guy. The moment she gets tired of your insecure, I seek validation, type of personality, and threatens to leave or decides to leave you, that's when you completely fall apart. Your insecure, weak, pathetic mind will take you into a deep depression, you will start drinking heavily, start popping pain meds, gain massive amounts of weight, feel worthless, and eventually commit suicide or die of health related problems at an early age. Known as a death of despair.

Mark my words. I've seen it far too many times in my young adult life already.

Awesome! at least If I commit suicide now we all know why:)) Thank you sir ;) I should call you MisticMc lol

All seriousness thou, you might be right...im insecure, but she wont get tired of my insecure ass, i seek validation a lot, more than i wish i did, i even seek validation from my dog sometimes, weak mind? yes very, especially around my wife's pussy! and rice lol
gaining weight? yeah you are right im gaining weight now since im not doing  t, who knows, you might be right....only time will tell... stay tune ;) . how about this? If I kill my self I promise I will do my last posting here...
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #1035 on: September 16, 2017, 02:12:30 PM »

Im looking at this and im like, my bone was not ready to be without frames!! this is how my bone looked the day I got my frames off

RGKEY 2.0

Mr Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #1036 on: September 16, 2017, 02:12:45 PM »

Awesome! at least If I commit suicide now we all know why:)) Thank you sir ;) I should call you MisticMc lol

All seriousness thou, you might be right...im insecure, but she wont get tired of my insecure ass, i seek validation a lot, more than i wish i did, i even seek validation from my dog sometimes, weak mind? yes very, especially around my wife's pussy! and rice lol
gaining weight? yeah you are right im gaining weight now since im not doing crapt, who knows, you might be right....only time will tell... stay tune ;) . how about this? If I kill my self I promise I will do my last posting here...

Laugh now, cry of desperation later... Unfortunately for you, the lack of exercise, the weight gain, and health problems have already begun.

Work on solving this major insecurity problem right now, or the beginning of the end has already started, and is accelerating. 

The Dreamer

« Reply #1037 on: September 16, 2017, 02:17:15 PM »

we came back to the states, in love and ready to start a life together after 4 days of datting...her reaction after I told her all about my LL experience  8)

When RGKEY got engaged

These kinds of relationships always end very badly for the guy. The moment she gets tired of your insecure, I seek validation, type of personality, and threatens to leave or decides to leave you, that's when you completely fall apart. Hell, a guy like you would fall apart if you just saw her talking and laughing with another guy.

Your insecure, weak, pathetic mind will fall into a deep depression, you will start drinking heavily, start popping pain meds, gain massive amounts of weight, feel worthless, and eventually decide to kill yourself. Or, you will die an early death of health related problems caused by your drinking, bad diet, lack of exercise. Known as a death of despair.

Mark my words. I've seen this far too many times in my young adult life, from deeply insecure guys like yourself.
What the hell are you talking about ?
 "Hot body,hot face,not so much"? His girlfriend is very attractive and good looking.When you will date Irina Shayk,give us a call
"Insecure"? All of us are here because we are insecure about our height,you reinvented the heel.Even you,since you are posting in this forum
"Kill yourself,death of despair"? Are you serious man ?
This guy had the balls to do that crap and now he is enjoying his new life.He had the balls to change his life,instead of being behind a monitor.
Is this envy ? Probably yes.And it is so pathetic
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

RGKEY

« Reply #1038 on: September 16, 2017, 02:17:43 PM »

trust me im crying :'(
RGKEY 2.0

Mr Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #1039 on: September 16, 2017, 02:26:26 PM »

"Hot body,hot face,not so much"? His girlfriend is very attractive and good looking.When you will date Irina Shayk,give us a call
"Insecure"? All of us are here because we are insecure about our height,you reinvented the heel.Even you,since you are posting in this forum
This guy had the balls to do that crap and now he is enjoying his new life.He had the balls to change his life,instead of being behind a monitor.

She doesn't have a hot face, she definitely has a hot body though. No doubting that.

Insecure about your height is isolated. Insecure about who you are overall is something completely different, and much more troublesome. RGKEY has some very obvious insecurity problems that anyone who's been around someone like this before can immediately spot.

When you put this much stock in your girl, while seeking validation from others based on your girl, you will inevitably turn to self destructive behavior when she decides your insecurity is too much, and prefers the company of a man who is confident and secure in himself. It's what women find most attractive in men. #1 Confidence

No envy whatsoever. I feel sorry for RGKEY. He's diving head first into a world of problems he can't even begin to comprehend.

RGKEY

« Reply #1040 on: September 16, 2017, 02:32:44 PM »

She doesn't have a hot face, she definitely has a hot body though. No doubting that.

Insecure about your height is isolated. Insecure about who you are overall is something completely different, and much more troublesome. RGKEY has some very obvious insecurity problems that anyone who's been around someone like this before can immediately spot.

When you put this much stock in your girl, while seeking validation from others based on your girl, you will inevitably turn to self destructive behavior when she decides your insecurity is too much, and prefers the company of a man who is confident and secure in himself. It's what women find most attractive in men. #1 Confidence

No envy whatsoever. I feel sorry for RGKEY. He's diving head first into a world of problems he can't even begin to comprehend.

Dude, I should pay you for your advise seriously! you are almost right about everything, btw I also had a hair transplant to add to my list of insecurities, and i also have a 5 inch dck, i swear im not joking!! I dont get it why this woman is sticking with me, plus im broke... dilema...RGKEY is just a lucky guy i guess
RGKEY 2.0

Mr Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #1041 on: September 16, 2017, 02:51:08 PM »

Dude, I should pay you for your advise seriously! you are almost right about everything, btw I also had a hair transplant to add to my list of insecurities, and i also have a 5 inch dck, i swear im not joking!! I dont get it why this woman is sticking with me, plus im broke... dilema...RGKEY is just a lucky guy i guess

You seriously better fix this major insecurity problem. You already have health problems because of your foolish decision to lengthen 9 centimeters on your tibias. Unfortunately, that is likely to continue throughout your life. You've already gained quite a bit of weight, which is also likely to continue from a lack of ability to exercise properly.

These problems will only increase your insecurity. When she decides being with an insecure fat man is not her dream, and decides to give her attention to other men, or completely move on with another man, you're finished.

RGKEY

« Reply #1042 on: September 16, 2017, 02:53:54 PM »

haha...Becareful you might call Mr Sarcasm "Mr. Anton" he is mad now...lol
ofcourse you are right, and not only he envies but he sees thing about himself in me, evrything he hates about him self he sees it in me...he is projecting....

and thank again for being so supportive!:)
RGKEY 2.0

Zeo

« Reply #1043 on: September 16, 2017, 03:02:25 PM »

plot twist: Mr. Sarcastic is actually RGKEY's girlfriend trying to get him to exercise

lmaoo anyways I wish you Godspeed on your journey to fix your legs brother

p.s your gf is a babe
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

RGKEY

« Reply #1044 on: September 16, 2017, 03:07:14 PM »

plot twist: Mr. Sarcastic is actually RGKEY's girlfriend trying to get him to exercise

lmaoo anyways I wish you Godspeed on your journey to fix your legs brother

p.s your gf is a babe

hahaha! thank you zeo i love your style!
RGKEY 2.0

Mr Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #1045 on: September 16, 2017, 03:13:07 PM »

haha...Becareful you might call Mr Sarcasm "Mr. Anton" he is mad now...lol
ofcourse you are right, and not only he envies but he sees thing about himself in me, evrything he hates about him self he sees it in me...he is projecting....

Or maybe I once was like you. Deeply insecure, someone who found validation in myself based on my girl. Maybe I had friends who were also just like you.

Maybe I realized this was a very unhealthy mind set and decided to change. Mean while I watched my friends stay in the same mind set and saw their outcome unfold right in front of me.

Maybe...

Lengthening 9 centimeters on your tibias already shows a lack of intelligent forward thinking. You're further displaying this lack of intelligence and forward thinking in your other life decisions.

RGKEY

« Reply #1046 on: September 16, 2017, 03:17:47 PM »

Or maybe I once was like you. Deeply insecure, someone who found validation in myself based on my girl. Maybe I had friends who were also just like you.

Maybe I realized this was a very unhealthy mind set and decided to change. Mean while I watched my friends stay in the same mind set and saw their outcome unfold right in front of me.

Maybe...

Lengthening 9 centimeters on your tibias already shows a lack of intelligent forward thinking. You're further displaying this lack of intelligence and forward thinking in your other life decisions.

I honestly think you need a hug :)
RGKEY 2.0

Mr Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #1047 on: September 16, 2017, 03:27:45 PM »

I honestly think you need a hug :)

I feel sorry for you.... You're not very smart and make bad decisions.

RGKEY

« Reply #1048 on: September 16, 2017, 03:54:56 PM »

I dont think you do lol
but i agree im not very smart and i make bad decisions lol

but i have been definitely doing some things right for a few years8)
RGKEY 2.0

ub40

« Reply #1049 on: September 16, 2017, 04:30:44 PM »

I feel sorry for you.... You're not very smart and make bad decisions.

Dude, you and your 9 comments can fk off. The majority of us appreciate rg's posts and information. It's really easy for a patient to have a bad experience and move on without warning future patients. He's an asset here unlike you
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

RGKEY

« Reply #1050 on: September 16, 2017, 04:45:45 PM »

Dude, you and your 9 comments can fk off. The majority of us appreciate rg's posts and information. It's really easy for a patient to have a bad experience and move on without warning future patients. He's an asset here unlike you

lol.. you are right... it is easier to be destructive and negative like a parasite....if he was as samrt and confident as he says he is , he would be providing with value instead of being a parasite..

I might be all the things he says but Im trying to bring something to the table, my experience before and after LL, whatever it is bad or good... im not here to tell you what to do but to share my experience, you guys decide what to do with it:)))

I appreciate you sticking up for me dude,  8)
RGKEY 2.0

Mr Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #1051 on: September 16, 2017, 05:36:55 PM »

I might be all the things he says

You are absolutely, 100%, all of the things i've pointed out. You know it, and so do most people inside and outside this forum. Even to an average observer it would be blatantly obvious.

And yes, I do feel sorry for you. Your weight gain, your physical problems after foolishly lengthening 9 centimeters on your tibias, this is all just the beginning. Unfortunately, these problems will only compound your severe insecurities.

This photo is a bad, bad, bad, sign my friend. Bad!

RGKEY

« Reply #1052 on: September 16, 2017, 05:53:04 PM »

You are absolutely, 100%, all of the things i've pointed out. You know it, and so do most people inside and outside this forum. Even to an average observer it would be blatantly obvious.

And yes, I do feel sorry for you. Your weight gain, your physical problems after foolishly lengthening 9 centimeters on your tibias, this is all just the beginning. Unfortunately, these problems will only compound your severe insecurities.

This photo is a bad, bad, bad, sign my friend. Bad!

So much investment on your part is not a good sign mister...you know it and i know it...and pointing out the obvious as you say is not a smart move as well, again.. do you need a hug?
RGKEY 2.0

Mr Sarcastic

• Visitor
« Reply #1053 on: September 16, 2017, 06:01:15 PM »

For the last time. Fix your major insecurity problem now before you really f*ck up your life!

You are not very smart and make really bad decisions. Lengthening 9 centimeters on your tibias in Russia was just the beginning of your bad decision making in life.

These quotes from you should be highly disturbing to anyone paying attention...

A day like today, last year, RGKEY met the love of his life, his dance teacher and took her to Spain Madrid as a first date

We came back to the states, in love and ready to start a life together after 4 days of dating...
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37   Go Up