Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 416258 times)

ItsMyLife

Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #837 on: February 17, 2015, 05:56:05 AM »

i think going from 162 to 180 is as crazy as going from 177 to 182cm in my eyes. but then again, im kinda a crazy person under societies perceptions. Being crazy is normal my friend as the russians would say lol

the Russians ARE crazy  ;D

Morpheus34

« Reply #838 on: March 03, 2015, 02:56:53 PM »

Hi RGKEY

You look good! Strong upper body and individualistic creative style! And the girl is hot ;)

All the Best

Greetings Morpheus

Joel

« Reply #839 on: March 04, 2015, 04:34:02 AM »

RGKEY stick with the Russian girls :P
5'5 manlet of peace

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #840 on: March 05, 2015, 10:56:33 PM »

THANX Morpheus34 :) I TRY
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

RGKEY

« Reply #841 on: March 05, 2015, 10:57:54 PM »

RGKEY stick with the Russian girls :P

I WISH THERE WERE MORE OF THEM AROUND ME, ACTUALLY I FOUND SOME BUT NOT MY TYPE
RGKEY 2.0

Christopherbulder

« Reply #842 on: March 07, 2015, 06:36:37 PM »

me at 178, this is how you should wear your pants to make your tibias look smaller, i have about 7cms with this boots and lifts

you look very good  is big change 163 CM TU 172 cm   for man 
just more mucle leg for more proportion
for more proportion femur +6 CM OR 7 cm is best

Morgenst.

« Reply #843 on: March 07, 2015, 09:32:10 PM »

Personally I think when wearing lifts you should try to wear looser fitted shirts to give off the appearance of a longer wider torso.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #844 on: March 07, 2015, 09:49:26 PM »

So, RGKEY, why do you were successfully able to do 9 cm while others weren't? You don't seen at all debilitated by that amount of lengthening.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

RGKEY

« Reply #845 on: May 07, 2015, 02:27:48 AM »

Personally I think when wearing lifts you should try to wear looser fitted shirts to give off the appearance of a longer wider torso.

yeah maybe, but i dont like loose shirts, i feel fat lol
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #846 on: May 07, 2015, 02:29:21 AM »

So, RGKEY, why do you were successfully able to do 9 cm while others weren't? You don't seen at all debilitated by that amount of lengthening.

i think is 70% mental, its all about the mind set and how much you are willing to do and take from Leg lengthening, it most depends on the patients mind set, the doctor can only do so much for you.
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #847 on: May 07, 2015, 02:29:49 AM »

so big new i just got medical insurance, this mean that i might be able to fix my leg here in the united states!:)))

i was thinking as a joke of course to lengthen one femur and then have the insurance cover the other femur so i would only have to spend money for one hahaha:))

some updates, legs keep getting better, i do ellipticals for about one hour 5 or 6 days a week, today my dog ran out of the house and i had to run and chase him, so i did, i felt some pain after but now few hour later they are fine.

BTW, IM TALKING TO PEOPLE AT THE CLINIC WHERE I GOT MY LEGS DONE AND APPARENTLY OVER THERE IS A SAUCE FESTIVAL NOW DAYS HAHAHA!!!! NO GIRLS AND A LOT OF MAN DOING LENGTHENING, WOW I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD BE SUCH AN INSPIRATION FOR SO MANY GUYS, IM IMPRESSED. I WAS REAL LUCKY I GUESS FOUND MY SELF IN THE MIDDLE OF SO MANY BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL GIRLS WHILE I WAS DOING LL, BUT I ALSO REMEMBER BEING ALONE WITH ONE OR 2 DUDES FOR FEW WEEKS OR EVEN A COMPLETE MONTH, SPECIALLY DURING NOVEMBER, DECEMBER AND JANUARY. AND LIKE I TOLD ONE OF MY GUYS WHO IS DOING GREAT ALMOST AT 9CMS! I TOLD HIM I MADE THAT PLACE MY HOME, ACCEPTED AS MY TERRITORY THAT WAS MY ONLY WAY OF SURVIVING THERE:)))
RGKEY 2.0

Uppland

« Reply #848 on: May 07, 2015, 02:33:57 PM »

That's great man, I hope you get your running in order.

RGKEY

« Reply #849 on: May 13, 2015, 11:46:33 AM »

That's great man, I hope you get your running in order.

Thank you!
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #850 on: May 13, 2015, 11:50:47 AM »

I really feel like in one more year i will be close 100 percent recovered, so yeah it will be probably 2 years post frame removal and almost 3 years post operation.

RGKEY 2.0

KrP1

« Reply #851 on: May 13, 2015, 12:05:27 PM »

Nice brother. Good look. You are wearing lifts in that picture. How much ?

RGKEY

« Reply #852 on: May 13, 2015, 12:07:01 PM »

Nice brother. Good look. You are wearing lifts in that picture. How much ?

I dont even know anymore, maybe 3 or 4 centemiters
RGKEY 2.0

lumiere

« Reply #853 on: May 13, 2015, 01:36:09 PM »

Looking great man! You proportions are okay, nothing weird with you, and your starting height is the same of mine... I'm lengthening my tibiae and I was thinking to stop at 6.5 cm, basically because of proportions thoughts, but maybe I could go for more... You're the guy with bowed right leg right? How will you manage that point?

Lumiere

RGKEY

« Reply #854 on: May 14, 2015, 03:29:45 AM »

Looking great man! You proportions are okay, nothing weird with you, and your starting height is the same of mine... I'm lengthening my tibiae and I was thinking to stop at 6.5 cm, basically because of proportions thoughts, but maybe I could go for more... You're the guy with bowed right leg right? How will you manage that point?

Lumiere

thanx man. i think no one should do LL in tibias less than 7cms, it is too much effort for such short gain!!! i would say at least 7cms and ideal 9 or 10cms. fk proportion no one notice it only the proportion freaks in these forums lol

i have left leg bowed. I'm going to try to fix it here if my insurance covers it. i hope.
RGKEY 2.0

lumiere

« Reply #855 on: May 14, 2015, 06:49:26 AM »

What about the tendons surgery?

Lumiere

tx1111

« Reply #856 on: May 14, 2015, 07:09:24 AM »

thanx man. i think no one should do LL in tibias less than 7cms, it is too much effort for such short gain!!! i would say at least 7cms and ideal 9 or 10cms. fk proportion no one notice it only the proportion freaks in these forums lol

i have left leg bowed. I'm going to try to fix it here if my insurance covers it. i hope.

I think you're looking at it the wrong way  and people may interpret your statement as fk it, I am not doing less than 7 cm no matter what. While the gain in height is small in 6 cm or less the reduced complications and less time recovering and limping are huge yet sometimes unacknowledged intangible benefits.

I'm doing 5 cm on tibiae and I am pretty satisfied with my decision. It all depends what your priorities are. I was a only 5'4 and with 5 cm it would only put me at 5'6 which is still short. Shorter than a lot of you guys post LL and even some guys pre-LL(those fkers). However I wore 5 cm lifts and I had an awesome life before. Friends, girls, money that I made on my own. I never have to remind myself why I did this because I remember my height was always a personal issue with me. I m just doing this basically to knock that insecurity away.

When I came to this forum I was dead set on 10 cm, but as I learned more about the procedure and weighed the risks against the advantage(which there is only one: you are x amount of cm taller, anything else anyone thinks this surgery will grant them is just a delusion), my expectations for height gain lowered. I was down to 7.5. I consulted with doctors and that eventually lowered it to 5 cm with a max of 5.5 if everything goes smoothly which so far it has.

From reading your diary which inspired me by the way at first, I think you and I have similar ways of thinking, which I interpret to be do what you want not what every one thinks they want of you and you cannot get rewards if you're afraid of taking risks.

That being said this is no bull  nose job or going to tan bed(where it appears the Guidos try to see how far can they go), you still have to thread carefully, asses the risks and figure out how that will affect your personal goals, not just during recovery but also post recovery. After the frames and then nails come out I want to put LL behind me and never look back. I don't ever want to have to constantly deal with complications from this or ever wear lifts again. I want to continue my life and do the things that I do best.

also if my personal opinion of you matters to you at all, I think you're a good looking guy(maybe a couple notches better looking than me, no homo).
You should lose the lifts and fix the leg.

theuprising

« Reply #857 on: May 14, 2015, 10:10:33 AM »

I think you're looking at it the wrong way  and people may interpret your statement as fk it, I am not doing less than 7 cm no matter what. While the gain in height is small in 6 cm or less the reduced complications and less time recovering and limping are huge yet sometimes unacknowledged intangible benefits.

I'm doing 5 cm on tibiae and I am pretty satisfied with my decision. It all depends what your priorities are. I was a only 5'4 and with 5 cm it would only put me at 5'6 which is still short. Shorter than a lot of you guys post LL and even some guys pre-LL(those fkers). However I wore 5 cm lifts and I had an awesome life before. Friends, girls, money that I made on my own. I never have to remind myself why I did this because I remember my height was always a personal issue with me. I m just doing this basically to knock that insecurity away.

100% correct.

This surgery is individual but there are basic rules to keep in mind. Your tibia should never be longer than your femur ever as it ruins your bio mechanics. Initial height is also very important when deciding what to lengthen. A guy who is 165 cm naturally has a smaller everything than a guy who is 175 cm. Therefore can't lengthen as much without putting significantly more stress on his body which may or may not lead to permanent complications.

RGKEY

« Reply #858 on: May 15, 2015, 01:57:20 AM »

Yeah agreed in terms of perspectives, it depends on what makes you feel good. And i can only talk for my self, if im gonna break my legs and go through all this i dont think is good less than 7cms. That is just me thou. About complications and recovery, i think is bull , nothing is proven in terms of complications and how much you lengthen, too many factors involve. And about recovery yes it will take long to recover no matter what, the mpre u lengthen the more it will take. But to me im not gonna plan a trip to Bahamas and not go to the beach, you know what i mean!? You dont hve to be me you just do what you want homie lol.... the same as right now im on a diet and sometimes i have a cheat day and eat all the f..uck i want... that is how i am and you people do what u want... if you benefit from what i say fine and if not also fine, im not here to debate or argue with anyone about anything :) love u all.. btw, moat people i know who want to do LL are real pussys, and don't do the work that is necesary to do to come out as a champ post LL
RGKEY 2.0

TomD

• Private
« Reply #859 on: May 15, 2015, 02:05:09 AM »

I really feel like in one more year i will be close 100 percent recovered, so yeah it will be probably 2 years post frame removal and almost 3 years post operation.

Good looking guy!!! You have a bright future. I am glad everything went well for you!  :D

RGKEY

« Reply #860 on: May 15, 2015, 04:28:00 AM »

thanx Tom.... and to think that I was 163cms and 225 pounds not that while ago is f..cking crazy!! hahaha

RGKEY 2.0

Alittletooshort

« Reply #861 on: May 15, 2015, 05:54:19 AM »

Hey RGKEY,
What length were your segments before the lengthening?
I would not have even been able to get 9cm's on my tibias even if I wanted, the length difference between my segments is only 8cm's.
Great diary btw and good luck with your recovery!

tx1111

« Reply #862 on: May 15, 2015, 06:34:28 AM »

If you plan a trip to Bahamas and you get there and its shark season you sure as hell better not go to the beach.

About complications, i had my doctor who told me, do up to 10 cm if you want to, there is no rule that says its wrong to do that amount but I have had many patients and my experience shows that they are more likely to have problems.

I told him spending this money for anything less than 6 cm is not worth it. HE said ok but youve been warned.
I later thought about it and realized that he actually knows what the hell hes talking about and I am just some guy who is thinking this much money=this much lengthening. I decided to take the more conservative(pussyish) approach and turns out I am satisfied with my decision.

G-Man

« Reply #863 on: May 15, 2015, 03:01:28 PM »

thanx Tom.... and to think that I was 163cms and 225 pounds not that while ago is f..cking crazy!! hahaha

May I say that you look a lot better now!  :o

KrP1

« Reply #864 on: May 15, 2015, 03:06:07 PM »

WoW bRO! , i have never seen that picture before, WTF! you have changed a lot! , marvelous ! and you are going to change even more, i want to see you ripped this summer ! 8)

YellowSpike

« Reply #865 on: May 15, 2015, 04:13:40 PM »

Kudos RGKEY. You have really worked your ass off to improve yourself over the years. You deserve all the girls/happiness you get man, good work!! Yellowspike approves  8)

RGKEY

« Reply #866 on: May 20, 2015, 02:48:34 AM »

Kudos RGKEY. You have really worked your ass off to improve yourself over the years. You deserve all the girls/happiness you get man, good work!! Yellowspike approves  8)

thank u man!
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #867 on: May 20, 2015, 02:49:05 AM »

WoW bRO! , i have never seen that picture before, WTF! you have changed a lot! , marvelous ! and you are going to change even more, i want to see you ripped this summer ! 8)

i will man, thank you!
RGKEY 2.0
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37   Go Up