Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 416306 times)

Overdozer

Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #589 on: August 05, 2014, 06:33:09 PM »

You actually look fine even with the lifts! Do you know what's your sitting height, armspan and weight?
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #590 on: August 05, 2014, 07:17:24 PM »

Sitting height don't know.armspan I think 169-170 Weight 151 this morning
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

Taller

« Reply #591 on: August 05, 2014, 11:19:47 PM »

Wow. You looks amazing even with the lifts!  8)

RGKEY

« Reply #592 on: August 06, 2014, 12:26:55 AM »

Wow. You looks amazing even with the lifts!  8)
thank you mate)
RGKEY 2.0

Shortie

« Reply #593 on: August 06, 2014, 04:00:00 PM »

Looking good man , I was wonder where did u get ur lifts from ?

RGKEY

« Reply #594 on: August 06, 2014, 04:11:30 PM »

Looking good man , I was wonder where did u get ur lifts from ?

Interesting question... from my old shoes
RGKEY 2.0

BilateralDamage

« Reply #595 on: August 06, 2014, 05:03:53 PM »

You look really good, even with lifts.  Awesome dancing!  The ladies must love it ;D

RGKEY

« Reply #596 on: August 06, 2014, 08:14:24 PM »

You look really good, even with lifts.  Awesome dancing!  The ladies must love it ;D
hehe thanx, i love to dance, glad i can do it again!) mm i dont know u tell me u r the lady))
RGKEY 2.0

Sweden

« Reply #597 on: August 06, 2014, 08:54:59 PM »

You look good standing up.
You clearly have some malalignment on you left tibia. It was strange looking at it.

If you can sit on your knees you can really see how out of proportion your tibias are with your feet sticking out way back.

These things doesn't matter anyway. Enjoy your new height!
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

KrP1

« Reply #598 on: August 06, 2014, 08:58:28 PM »

yeah brother, nice dance , you could pick up some girls in the clubs with those movements , proportions look nice even with lifts

RGKEY

« Reply #599 on: August 06, 2014, 09:08:52 PM »

You look good standing up.
You clearly have some malalignment on you left tibia. It was strange looking at it.

If you can sit on your knees you can really see how out of proportion your tibias are with your feet sticking out way back.

These things doesn't matter anyway. Enjoy your new height!

hehe, without you this forum wouldnt be fun))
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #600 on: August 06, 2014, 09:24:38 PM »

yeah brother, nice dance , you could pick up some girls in the clubs with those movements , proportions look nice even with lifts

thanx bro! but u know I'm in love....
RGKEY 2.0

Moubgf

« Reply #601 on: August 14, 2014, 04:24:40 PM »

How can you be originally 5'3 and with lifts 5'10.

I am 5'6 Now and i was afraid to look unproportinate but looking at you i feel safe at 5'11.

Moubgf

« Reply #602 on: August 14, 2014, 04:32:53 PM »

also how did your leg get so bent so i can avoid it.

And i assume you are latino nice moves btw. What do your dad say about you doing this surgery because i assume he is the height you was before. And seeing you getting taller must tell him subconciously that you feel being short is so fkin bad that you agreed to "butcher" your legs for a minor 3 inch increase.

Also how was the pain level during the lengthening process. Could you manage it with painkillers?.

RGKEY

« Reply #603 on: August 14, 2014, 10:50:36 PM »

hey man, the topic of proportions, i dont know man, it is a personal thing, everyone has its own opinion, i personally think i look fine even when i walk at 177 with my lifts.
my father and mom are separated so i dont see him, he is 170, but i see him only once a year at the most, last time i saw him was 2 years ago, and last time i had lifts with me i was his height and even then he was a little surprised he said, you grew! i told him yeah maybe i did and maybe you also got shorter with age hahaha.

yeah im latino, thanx man! my moves are not there yet but it is not so bad, im getting there.

well, pain is hard to describe for everyone is different bro, i was able to do it so i guess i managed with pain killers. Some people don't so like my doc said, we all have different approach to pain.

about my bended leg, well, my doctor made a mistake and took my frame too soon I think, I also pushed him to please take y frames off!! so kinda feel a little guilty about it too.
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #604 on: August 19, 2014, 01:43:33 PM »

chilling after LL lol

RGKEY 2.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #605 on: August 19, 2014, 02:17:28 PM »

Its amazing how large your upper body still looks compared to your legs after doing 9 cms, glad to see you enjoying life man.

Sweden

« Reply #606 on: August 19, 2014, 02:33:22 PM »

Your upper body is proportionate sure but your thighs look like stumps now.

Maybe you could really benefit from 6cm on your femurs and still look okey.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #607 on: August 19, 2014, 03:14:53 PM »

Your upper body is proportionate sure but your thighs look like stumps now.

Maybe you could really benefit from 6cm on your femurs and still look okey.

I didnt notice it until you mentioned it, but yeah if you focus looking at the thighs they do look a bit weird because they are short.. I agree that femur lengthening would make it look better.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #608 on: August 19, 2014, 03:56:39 PM »

Im sure 'everyday ordinary' people wont have a clue unless you strip nked in front of them but then if you did that odds are they'll be too busy calling the cops to even notice, as stated you only noticed it once somebody pointed it out, somebody who knows about LL. Everyday people dont know jack about LL so no one will know the difference.

RGKEY, you are lucky to have a slightly bigger torso and another 5-6 maybe 7 cms will still look good and your tibia/femur proportion will be perfect. Start saving up, you know you want to  ;D

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #609 on: August 19, 2014, 04:31:17 PM »

You look really good! If I were you, I'd forget about a second surgery and just enjoy my life with my new height.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #610 on: August 19, 2014, 06:47:23 PM »

Im sure 'everyday ordinary' people wont have a clue unless you strip nked in front of them but then if you did that odds are they'll be too busy calling the cops to even notice, as stated you only noticed it once somebody pointed it out, somebody who knows about LL. Everyday people dont know jack about LL so no one will know the difference.

RGKEY, you are lucky to have a slightly bigger torso and another 5-6 maybe 7 cms will still look good and your tibia/femur proportion will be perfect. Start saving up, you know you want to  ;D

yeah true, also looking at this video, im thinking Rgkey must have looked more unproportional before his surgery, his torso must have looked enormous compared to his legs

Blackhawk

« Reply #611 on: August 19, 2014, 08:19:30 PM »

RGKEY you look great considering you did so much on your tibs.  I don't think any normal people will notice the length of your femurs. It looks like you could easily do 7 cms on femurs and look very proportional.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #612 on: August 19, 2014, 09:51:58 PM »

Double post  >:(

GeTs

« Reply #613 on: August 19, 2014, 10:44:41 PM »

It seems that people here want u to do a second LL at any cost, if he's happy I can't see the reason, enjoy your life and make the best choice

RGKEY

« Reply #614 on: August 19, 2014, 11:05:23 PM »

Lol haha. Thanks guys for your comments. The truth of the matter is that I feel completely proportional. I actually love my proportions. Only thing I dislike is my bowed leg, but it doesn't bother me as much as my fat stomach so I guess is not so bad.  If I do femurs is not for proportion reasons at all! I would only do it to be taller. But honestly im enjoying my height and I would like the extra centemiters but im not so crazy about it. My girl has seem me nked and she thinks I look f**king awesome haha, but I guess she is my girl so what else can she say haha, but she definitely thinks im sexy haha her words not mine.

Some people only notice my height and say things like you look even taller, you look so much better, what happeny to you? Lol so so far only positive vomplemente from people. before some people asked me about my scars but now days they dont I guess Im very tanned. I think my proportions could handle more lengthening but unless i dont recover 100% i will not do any more LL. Or at least 90%
RGKEY 2.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #615 on: August 19, 2014, 11:11:33 PM »

Lol haha. Thanks guys for your comments. The truth of the matter is that I feel completely proportional. I actually love my proportions. Only thing I dislike is my bowed leg, but it doesn't bother me as much as my fat stomach so I guess is not so bad.  If I do femurs is not for proportion reasons at all! I would only do it to be taller. But honestly im enjoying my height and I would like the extra centemiters but im not so crazy about it. My girl has seem me nked and she thinks I look f**king awesome haha, but I guess she is my girl so what else can she say haha, but she definitely thinks im sexy haha her words not mine.

Some people only notice my height and say things like you look even taller, you look so much better, what happeny to you? Lol so so far only positive vomplemente from people. before some people asked me about my scars but now days they dont I guess Im very tanned. I think my proportions could handle more lengthening but unless i dont recover 100% i will not do any more LL. Or at least 90%

Rgkey how does it feel walking for you right now? Is it difficult, especially outside with the uneven terrain? Particulary knees and ankles how do they handle it.

In my case i have little problem walking on flat surface but with uneven terrain like outside it can be quite difficult. People would notice immediately that i am injured somehow with how i look walking currently, even without frames :p

I guess in short, does your walking look normal when you are outside?

Overdozer

« Reply #616 on: August 19, 2014, 11:45:51 PM »

In my case i have little problem walking on flat surface but with uneven terrain like outside it can be quite difficult. People would notice immediately that i am injured somehow with how i look walking currently, even without frames :p
Don't you have your frames on still? It takes 2 years to fully recover after frame removal, you shouldn't expect to walk normally so early  :o

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #617 on: August 20, 2014, 01:39:06 AM »

Don't you have your frames on still? It takes 2 years to fully recover after frame removal, you shouldn't expect to walk normally so early  :o

Yeah i have the frames on, i will probably be able to remove them one month from now, possibly i need a little more time for my left leg..

But im still walking close to normal on flat surfaces (ie inside buldings, floors) but i need to concentrate on walking to make it look normal otherwise i end up swaying a bit to each side and it looks stupid.

Outside, the terrain is almost never flat, but when it is close to flat i can walk pretty much as good as i can on flat floors in buildings. When there are more slopes etc, uneven terrain, then it becomes tougher for the ankles mainly, and the knee muscles have to work harder.

When i tried to walk normal speed on a road that was sloping a lot, i ended up injuring my ankle (probably a sprain or something because the ankle pins prevented my foot from bending sideways and it was there i had pain). Its healed now, but i dont want that to happen again because i couldnt walk properly for 3 days while it healed. So now i have to walk very slowly outside when the terrain is uneven..

Im hoping to be able to walk close to normal outside soon, otherwise people will know i did something to my legs even when im not wearing frames. I guess i could make up some injury excuse, but since they will notice me being taller and that i have been gone for so long, they would have to be quite stupid to not at least entertain the idea that i did some surgery on the legs...

Overdozer

« Reply #618 on: August 20, 2014, 09:34:36 AM »

But im still walking close to normal on flat surfaces (ie inside buldings, floors) but i need to concentrate on walking to make it look normal otherwise i end up swaying a bit to each side and it looks stupid.
Well, your biomechanics changed, you'll need some time to adapt. Your muscules are also not in the best shape, and the frames also weight some, altering your gait.

Im hoping to be able to walk close to normal outside soon, otherwise people will know i did something to my legs even when im not wearing frames. I guess i could make up some injury excuse, but since they will notice me being taller and that i have been gone for so long, they would have to be quite stupid to not at least entertain the idea that i did some surgery on the legs...
Just tell them you had a growth spurt or they shrunk lol, sounds fishy, but I doubt they care much.

RGKEY

« Reply #619 on: August 20, 2014, 09:51:09 AM »

Rgkey how does it feel walking for you right now? Is it difficult, especially outside with the uneven terrain? Particulary knees and ankles how do they handle it.

I guess in short, does your walking look normal when you are outside?

You just gotta give it time man, you lengthened very little, so you will be back to normal very very soon! no one will notice anything. I think my walking is not so great due to my bowed leg specially i think, but it is normal enough. I just went out on a date and even thou I mentioned to the girl that I had an accident on my legs, just to see if she said something but she didnt mention anything about my walking or anything about my legs at all. I also ask friends and they say now it looks fine, in the beginning they would say that I walk as if my legs hurt, but now days all seems fine.
RGKEY 2.0
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 37   Go Up