Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: meeting dr sarin  (Read 6517 times)

GirlOnline

meeting dr sarin
« on: October 25, 2016, 08:48:07 PM »

So ive decided to go to doctor parihar, yesterday i was in delhi, i met dr sarin, hes a very nice man, he said everything whatever can soothe me, made me happy about myself, asked me why i wanted to do this surgery, he said i dont need to do this i look good etc stuff, but i told him about my fiance and so on, then he said ' he'll make me taller 3 inches, (in tibia  :( :'( :-\ ) then i got worried right from the hospital, in plane, while landing, and till i reached home back to hyderabad my city, i was wondering and wondering why did he say that, Like, ive been hearing about tibia being sensitive more than femur and exceeding 6 cms can be dangerous so why did he say that, i was happy, i was sad too, maybe he said that in just a way to calm me, because he was really really busy he came just after the surgery and was getting ready for another one, i was texting him a lot cause my flight was just after 2 hours , i couldnt even get a look on guesthouse, where other patients are living, he said me to check them out , but still my mind blowed up when he said 3 inches in tibia,
so then i decided that i'll meet doctor parihar now, also some surgeons in my city,
here in my city there is a surgeon who did soooo sooo sooo many LL surgeries but he dont support cosmetic LL, he was on tv for having 100% succesfull surgeries  all the time, he says he'll do it only for who is below 4 or 5 :(
so i'll also ask him about a good doctor in india as he knows well about this more than me
and now i'll meet dr parihar soon.
my problem with parihar is he lives in mumbai and the mumbai problem is you cant get a rooms easily there, also he dont have any guest house!

can anybody tell me can i do my femur right after my tibia lengthening is finished? like can we do another surgery with nail in one segment already?
is there any experiance on this forum doing it?
Mod Note: Banned 60 days for Violating 2) Insulting the forum for no valid reasons. Please do not use the forum if you do not trust the forum for any reasons.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: meeting dr sarin
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 08:57:40 PM »

When I asked Dr Parihar about returning for lengthening another segment, he said that I should wait until the first segment is fully healed or a minimum of a year in between. He might lengthen a second segment while you're still healing with the first one, but that's something you have to ask him directly. If your plan is for external femur lengthening, you might have a hard time convincing Dr Parihar to do it for you because he really recommends against it.

If you can afford to stay in a hotel then I recommend that. It's a more comfortable stay than any guesthouse could be, and if you're close enough to the hospital then the physiotherapist can visit you.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Penguinn

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 04:42:26 AM »

I asked Dr. Parihar what if I hypothetically, one day decided to come back for tibias. He said not for another 2-3 years. He also says Precice 2's the best if you can afford it, so if you ask him for his opinion on what you should do I'm guessing he'll agree for 3" in your femur via Precice. If you want to do tibias, you'll be limited to 6cm.

Why do you want to do 2 segments for 3-4 inches? If your proportions are normal to begin with, they'll only get a bit skewed with 3".

The Kaiser

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 02:06:27 PM »

So ive decided to go to doctor parihar, yesterday i was in delhi, i met dr sarin, hes a very nice man, he said everything whatever can soothe me, made me happy about myself, asked me why i wanted to do this surgery, he said i dont need to do this i look good etc stuff, but i told him about my fiance and so on, then he said ' he'll make me taller 3 inches, (in tibia  :( :'( :-\ ) then i got worried right from the hospital, in plane, while landing, and till i reached home back to hyderabad my city, i was wondering and wondering why did he say that, Like, ive been hearing about tibia being sensitive more than femur and exceeding 6 cms can be dangerous so why did he say that, i was happy, i was sad too, maybe he said that in just a way to calm me, because he was really really busy he came just after the surgery and was getting ready for another one, i was texting him a lot cause my flight was just after 2 hours , i couldnt even get a look on guesthouse, where other patients are living, he said me to check them out , but still my mind blowed up when he said 3 inches in tibia,
so then i decided that i'll meet doctor parihar now, also some surgeons in my city,
here in my city there is a surgeon who did soooo sooo sooo many LL surgeries but he dont support cosmetic LL, he was on tv for having 100% succesfull surgeries  all the time, he says he'll do it only for who is below 4 or 5 :(
so i'll also ask him about a good doctor in india as he knows well about this more than me
and now i'll meet dr parihar soon.
my problem with parihar is he lives in mumbai and the mumbai problem is you cant get a rooms easily there, also he dont have any guest house!

can anybody tell me can i do my femur right after my tibia lengthening is finished? like can we do another surgery with nail in one segment already?
is there any experiance on this forum doing it?

Seriously!! not a lot of doctors have this rate!!

GirlOnline

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 06:53:33 PM »

what do u mean kaiser?
Mod Note: Banned 60 days for Violating 2) Insulting the forum for no valid reasons. Please do not use the forum if you do not trust the forum for any reasons.

onemorefoot

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 07:33:53 PM »

Penguinn, if you do tibias would go for internal method or external?
Budget will determine my future.

The Kaiser

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2016, 07:36:45 PM »

what do u mean kaiser?

If he meant successful one with zero percent complication, then he's lier. There is no any doctor in industry with zero complication rate.

Penguinn

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 03:42:41 PM »

Penguinn, if you do tibias would go for internal method or external?

External. For one, I've already done Precice and wouldn't blow that much money again. For two, internals can cause knee problems. I'd go with whatever external method my doctor recommended for me.

insearchofanswers

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2016, 09:59:01 PM »

People say external are bettter for tibias definitely

Morissette

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2016, 10:17:05 PM »

Having done external tibias I can honestly say I wish I would have done internal tibias internal is superior there is very little good that comes from external and I will only have worn these damn things for 65 days most were them for much much longer.

insearchofanswers

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 10:18:54 PM »

Would you recommend SArin for internal tibias?

Morissette

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2016, 10:40:04 PM »

Based off of my experience and the patients I have met here i would definitely throw him as a viable option. If you plan to do LL in India there is no shortage of experienced and skilled doctors for this I recommend you take the time and explore all your options. I know that Sarins HLN method allows for full weight bearing during lengthening if your muscles are strong enough you don't need crutches.

insearchofanswers

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2016, 10:42:25 PM »

thanks. I would like to read diaries about HLN

Zaney

• Short & Devastatingly Handsome
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2016, 10:50:17 PM »

When your done, read up on artificial limbs. You'll need at least two once Dr. Sarin is through with you...

insearchofanswers

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2016, 10:54:04 PM »

OMG Is that why Crimsotide want a prosthetic limb?

Morissette

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2016, 10:56:59 PM »

Good luck don't listen to Zaney he's just a troll on the forum who doesn't belong. Idk where you live but if you ever have the chance to visit Sarins guest house there's always HLN patients there more so then external patients. Not a lot of people write Sarin diarys due to all the hostility and negativity they would receive luckily for me I don't give a   :)

Morissette

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2016, 10:59:48 PM »

Crimsotide originally went to Russia and got corrections with Monegal

Zaney

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2016, 11:01:36 PM »

Good luck don't listen to Zaney he's just a troll on the forum who doesn't belong. Idk where you live but if you ever have the chance to visit Sarins guest house there's always HLN patients there more so then external patients. Not a lot of people write Sarin diarys due to all the hostility and negativity they would receive luckily for me I don't give a crap :)

Hi, my name is Morissette, can you please direct me to a doctor who has multiple confirmed patients with debilitating complications.

Sure, right this way, Dr. Sarin has been waiting for you...

Morissette

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2016, 11:13:32 PM »

You have a very loud mouth good thing you hold no credibility on the forum

Zaney

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2016, 11:29:10 PM »

good thing you hold no credibility on the forum

Says the person who chose to lengthen with Dr. Sarin  ;D

It's funny and quite pathetic, that you are ranting and posting all of this in a thread where the author met with Dr. Sarin, and then through better judgement than you, decided not to have surgery with him....

Morissette

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2016, 11:37:08 PM »

So did Sweden,Calic,Adolf twice, Merlion, Captain America, Small guy all who had successful experiences with Sarin like myself. Those aren't even all of the successful cases on the forum with Sarin is merely a fragment of all none recorded cases he has done. As someone who's actually going through LL and currently in Sarin's guest house with other patients I think everyone would agree I hold a lot more credibility then you and your petty insults.

Morissette

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2016, 11:39:54 PM »

She hasn't made her decision she asks me questions about LL weekly and doctors through pms she said she was meeting with Parihar because me and many other members told her he was worth a look

fujitora

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2016, 11:44:57 PM »

Hi Morisette

Could you share a little more insight on HLN Nail.

1)I saw you mentioning earlier that it allows for full weight bearing even during lengthening. What is the amount of weight each nail can bear ?
2)How do HLN Patients respond in the guest house ? Do you see them walking right after the surgery like the one with Guichet ? If not, how long does it usually take for them to start walking ?
3)I heard they inject vegetable oil to trigger the lengthening in nail. Would the liquid stay inside the nail until its removed ? Isn't there a risk of leakage and causing internal infection ?

I was always curious about this nail but couldn't find information. Thanks in advance.
Pre-Op Height: 160.5 cms
Surgery performed by Dr. Manish Dhawan at Sir Gangaram Hospital on 4th April 2016
Lengthening stopped on 14th Sept 2016
Current height: 165 cms (5 cm)
Frames removed on March 19th 2017 | Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3499.0

Zaney

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2016, 11:46:41 PM »

So did Sweden, Captain America, Small guy all who had successful experiences with Sarin like myself. Those aren't even all of the successful cases on the forum with Sarin

You can't possibly be that brain dead! There is no way a human being can function with the kind of ignorance that you just displayed...

Sweden- X-Legs, likely early arthritis, constantly posts about how terrible the physical therapy is with Dr. Sarin

Captain America- Club foot, and about a million other complications, went to Dr. Paley since Dr. Sarin didn't fix his complications or think they were worth fixing

mmn_native- Such terrible complications with Dr. Sarin that Dr. Birkholtz signed into the forum and told him to get help immediately

Unbelievable!

Morissette

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2016, 11:55:25 PM »

Hi Morisette

Could you share a little more insight on HLN Nail.

1)I saw you mentioning earlier that it allows for full weight bearing even during lengthening. What is the amount of weight each nail can bear ?
2)How do HLN Patients respond in the guest house ? Do you see them walking right after the surgery like the one with Guichet ? If not, how long does it usually take for them to start walking ?
3)I heard they inject vegetable oil to trigger the lengthening in nail. Would the liquid stay inside the nail until its removed ? Isn't there a risk of leakage and causing internal infection ?

I was always curious about this nail but couldn't find information. Thanks in advance.

1) I will ask tomorrow exactly how much weight each nail can weight bear I'm unsure.
2) I've seen every HLN patient walking post surgery about 2 weeks most with crutches some who are more physically prepared for the surgery walking without crutches. It allows for for weight bear wether or not your body can handle it is a different story.
3) There is oil used to turn the nail im unsure wether or not it's vegetable oil I'm not sure either I will get back to you tomorrow with more info on that and the risk of infection as well!

fujitora

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2016, 12:00:40 AM »

Thank you. Sure, I'll wait for your response then.
Pre-Op Height: 160.5 cms
Surgery performed by Dr. Manish Dhawan at Sir Gangaram Hospital on 4th April 2016
Lengthening stopped on 14th Sept 2016
Current height: 165 cms (5 cm)
Frames removed on March 19th 2017 | Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3499.0

The Kaiser

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2016, 11:41:39 AM »

So did Sweden,Calic,Adolf twice, Merlion, Captain America, Small guy all who had successful experiences with Sarin like myself. Those aren't even all of the successful cases on the forum with Sarin is merely a fragment of all none recorded cases he has done. As someone who's actually going through LL and currently in Sarin's guest house with other patients I think everyone would agree I hold a lot more credibility then you and your petty insults.

+6inches and Sweden had permanent complication as i know

Morissette

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2016, 05:25:47 PM »

+6inches and Sweden had permanent complication as i know

As far as I know Sweden definitely had some permanent complications such as knee pains and functionality issues mostly in his ankle but that's not Sarins fault it's a risk you have to be willing to accept when taking this surgery

The Kaiser

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2016, 09:13:33 PM »

As far as I know Sweden definitely had some permanent complications such as knee pains and functionality issues mostly in his ankle but that's not Sarins fault it's a risk you have to be willing to accept when taking this surgery

What about x-leg?
Pages: [1]   Go Up