Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Truth about Prof. Dr. Betz  (Read 6338 times)

AlexL

• Visitor
Truth about Prof. Dr. Betz
« on: October 23, 2016, 06:59:45 PM »

Hello  :) :) :),

I like to tell you something about Betzinstitute and truth.
Taking the example of 4 patient, but will not give names and I no gender or age.
All 4 have extended at least 8 cm.

One, I like to say that, contrary to general opinion in forum, Prof. Betz is a good surgeon. His nail is not as stable as that of Prof. Dr. Guichet, but it comes very close to him, as the Betzbone is allowed to be fully loaded and you allowed walk distances during the extension without crutch.

After the operation, you are 14 days in a comfort clinic and still have everything. Food, physiotherapy, medication including.

When you home again, you need to stretch and walk a lot. There no plan as Guichet did but If you write to him, he usually answers in a week and tries to help one.

All 4 patients could not walk well after finishing the extension. They have all needed at least 4 months after the extension, in order to be able to drop the crutches. But after that walk got better and better.

It is important, however, to say that all 4 patients had no complications.
Many here in the forum think that Dr. Betz has a very high complication rate, but one forgets that of many cases is not reported.

Prof. Betz has many patients and obvious only a few are in the forum. You should pay attention to this with your choice!

When questions to him you can write here please.

AlexL

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Truth about Prof. Dr. Betz
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 07:08:37 PM »

All 4 have extended at least 8 cm.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Ozymandias

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 07:19:32 PM »

One, I like to say that, contrary to general opinion in forum, Prof. Betz is a good surgeon. His nail is not as stable as that of Prof. Dr. Guichet, but it comes very close to him, as the Betzbone is allowed to be fully loaded and you allowed walk distances during the extension without crutch.

All 4 patients could not walk well after finishing the extension. They have all needed at least 4 months after the extension, in order to be able to drop the crutches. But after that walk got better and better.

So... they can walk but they can't walk?

AlexL

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 08:25:03 PM »

No sorry I may write wrong. You allowed to walk small distances without crutch. But he suggest using for long distance to be safe. When bone is healed you can completly drop this. This happened to the 4 after 4 months. before walking was difficult.

and i am telling truth. you not listen to someone who know. thats sad. you imply i lyer. you put betz in a bad light and this not true in case of complications.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 08:48:21 PM »

I'm sorry but someone lengthening over 8cm in one segment without at least one minor complication? Please...

You are either lying or they are not feeling their legs anymore.

AlexL

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 09:26:51 PM »

At least 8 cm maximum 9 cm. Believe or not believe. I dont care. I want to put thing right

TIBIKE200

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 12:36:46 AM »

I'm sorry but someone lengthening over 8cm in one segment without at least one minor complication? Please...

You are either lying or they are not feeling their legs anymore.

There was an Israeli who has done 9cm with betz and I even posted an Israeli news report about him some moths ago.. He did have both his nails break but he got replacements with betz and now is fine (The report was taken 5-6 months after first surgery).

I believe you are a bit too paranoid about lengthening amounts and what one can achieve in terms of safety. Be open
I learned some stuff during this time

Morissette

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 12:47:39 AM »

I'm at 7cm with no complications still other then pain you're just really skeptical

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 12:49:52 AM »

There was an Israeli who has done 9cm with betz and I even posted an Israeli news report about him some moths ago.. He did have both his nails break but he got replacements with betz and now is fine (The report was taken 5-6 months after first surgery).

I believe you are a bit too paranoid about lengthening amounts and what one can achieve in terms of safety. Be open

There are always some complications even with smaller amounts let alone 9cm.

I will faster believe that hitler did nothing wrong than this bs.

Morissette

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 01:01:12 AM »

Well aren't you just a ray of sun shine

sashawiak

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2016, 01:04:15 AM »

I'm at 7cm with no complications still other then pain you're just really skeptical

How common is that though? Everyone is telling me 6 cm is the max for an easier recovery so idk... Not doubting you, but maybe you're in the minority there?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2016, 01:05:01 AM »

TIBIKE200

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2016, 01:15:34 AM »

topic shows almost all of the bad outcomes are from bad docs. Nothing to do with lengthening amount

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2016, 01:31:40 AM »

topic shows almost all of the bad outcomes are from bad docs. Nothing to do with lengthening amount

Paley, Sarin, Monegal, Betz and even now Unicorn had few problems with Guichet.

There are so many examples of people getting screwed because of greed but ye it's easy to blame that the doctor was incompetent.

But whatever, why i'm even trying.

Morissette

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2016, 01:39:59 AM »

People aren't happy with their post LL functionality but wtf do you expect you're getting your legs broken and lengthened but some of those say no complications but to you no complications is a myth

Zaney

• Short & Devastatingly Handsome
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2016, 01:40:12 AM »

I like to tell you something about Betzinstitute and truth.

You so funny...You should be a comedian  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 02:05:29 AM by Zaney »

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2016, 01:44:35 AM »

People aren't happy with their post LL functionality but wtf do you expect you're getting your legs broken and lengthened but some of those say no complications but to you no complications is a myth

The fk are you even talking about. There are so many people that have constant pains, x-legs or needed additional surgeries.

And i didn't say no complications is a myth. I pointed out that 4 people which had lengthening over 8cm and had no complications at all is just an outright lie.

Zaney

• Short & Devastatingly Handsome
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2016, 01:49:26 AM »

Here you go trolls... All the following are patients of Prof. Dr. Betz.

Tall- Bent femur nail with Dr. Betz. Titanium nail replacement.

Apotheosis- Broke Tibia nail with Dr. Betz. Titanium nail replacement.

TibandFemur- Broke/bent Femur nail with Dr. Betz. Never disclosed the information himself and we only found out through other people. Stopped his diary. Titanium nail replacement.

Andrewshizzles- Titanium nail replacement for his femurs with Dr. Betz. Never disclosed information himself and we only found out through other people.

OldiebutGoldie- Bent nail/screws with Dr. Betz. Thankfully still posting and open about his feelings and complications.

Still Young- Bent his nail. Needed titanium nail replacement surgery.

MasherHy- Severe Bone Infection. Never to be heard from again. Possibly the coroner at the morgue or the grave digger knows his whereabouts.

Bam...http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=24.0

Boom..http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=380.0

Bye bye trolls...

Morissette

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2016, 01:50:25 AM »

There are always some complications even with smaller amounts

Morissette

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2016, 01:53:06 AM »

I guess to a certain extent it would depend what you consider a complication. I mean I haven't had any complications but I'm certain I will have ballerina which technically is a complication but it's so common.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2016, 01:56:49 AM »

I guess to a certain extent it would depend what you consider a complication. I mean I haven't had any complications but I'm certain I will have ballerina which technically is a complication but it's so common.

Yes, because complications are common.

And yes, i was talking mostly about even minor complications. There is always something.
Either it's a small infection or in worst cases fractures/non-unions.

Morissette

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2016, 02:03:36 AM »

I suppose minor complications are common but nothing to be too worried about if handled properly major complications is mostly a game of luck

TIBIKE200

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2016, 02:06:18 AM »

Here you go trolls... All the following are patients of Prof. Dr. Betz.

Tall- Bent femur nail with Dr. Betz. Titanium nail replacement.

Apotheosis- Broke Tibia nail with Dr. Betz. Titanium nail replacement.

TibandFemur- Broke/bent Femur nail with Dr. Betz. Never disclosed the information himself and we only found out through other people. Stopped his diary. Titanium nail replacement.

Andrewshizzles- Titanium nail replacement for his femurs with Dr. Betz. Never disclosed information himself and we only found out through other people.

OldiebutGoldie- Bent nail/screws with Dr. Betz. Thankfully still posting and open about his feelings and complications.

Still Young- Bent his nail. Needed titanium nail replacement surgery.

MasherHy- Severe Bone Infection. Never to be heard from again. Possibly the coroner at the morgue or the grave digger knows his whereabouts.

Bam...http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=24.0

Boom..http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=380.0

Bye bye trolls...

There is a difference between a complication that can be adressed and corrected and a life altering complication...
Most of the people you have listed are happy with their outcome so having a nail break is nothing serious in terms of functional recovery...

Stillyoung is happy. Apo is happy. Tall is happy. Andrew is happy. Oldie is happy in terms of post LL functionality but psycologically speaking his problems have nothing to do with LL.

TibsandFems never finished diary so his nail break could be repaired like it happened with the rest (and the Israeli guy that was on television about which I have posted here a few months ago).

MasterHy is the only real bad case outcome

The Kaiser

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2016, 03:48:04 AM »

Dr Betz is respected surgeon, he's expert no one can deny.

the problem with him is 1- his nail break easily 2- he doesn't push you and hold you back if you want to length 10-12 cm.

but again, 1- he's expert 2- knows how to insert the nail properly 3-rarely make a mistake during surgery

Bander72

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2016, 05:44:50 AM »

Yours Is coming especially because you dont stand up.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

AlexL

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2016, 07:55:22 AM »

I think I have to make things right way:

One: Complication I meant no bend or broken nail or screw! All 4 had none of this. This patients I talk are from 2015-2016 and all femur. Betz has new nail. Alll other cases you talk like OBG, Andrew, Apo etc. are mostly old nail because years ago.

Two: Beside this no nail/screw bend or broken they all have pain during lengthening. 3 have pain medicine until end, one no need.

Three: All can not walk good after stop. All had bad gait. That is what I talk about before when say not walking good. They all did walk on crutch and also to be safe.

Four: when bone is heal they can full drop crutch even on big distances. small distances all the time without crutch.

Five: All need approx. 4 months to get better gait and look normal. But this is different from each one.

I am not lying. Why do I need to? I already say that you only read bad cases here because  all good ones not post here. He has so many patient. Do all think all go bad? No sense.

Morissette

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2016, 08:24:20 AM »

Yours Is coming especially because you dont stand up.

My complications will include ballerina and muscle atrophy nothing that isn't common in someone who does stand up. Yes I'll be behind when I start walking compared to someone who's been standing but it's not the end of the world
Pages: [1]   Go Up