Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Premature aging from LL?  (Read 4332 times)

sashawiak

Premature aging from LL?
« on: October 23, 2016, 01:46:37 AM »

Was lurking through old discussions on here and someone said he suffered from premature wrinkles after LL. Does this happen to a lot of people? Or was it just purely coincidence/special case? Now I feel like I have something else to be afraid of. I don't want to be 25 looking 40. I'd rather give up 3 inches of my height than put on 15 years :-[

Lgazer

Re: Premature aging from LL?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 01:53:32 AM »

It has happened to some people. They lost hair and got wrinkles. LL gives very bad life.You can't sleep and get dark circles. Some effects go away. Other stay with you forever.

sashawiak

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 01:57:50 AM »

That's terrible. I saw it happened to one of Sarin's patients, a doctor I was planning to stay 8348334834 miles away from because I've heard so many bad things. I wonder if I'll be ok since I'm still 19? Probably will get Lon or external at 20-21. I mean, my parents aged well and they're both smokers, so I REALLY hope that won't happen to me. Scars I can live with, wrinkles before I'm 35 no way.

Penguinn

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 01:59:31 AM »

I've actually read of one case where the operated leg grew only black hair while the middle aged person to whom it belonged had white hair on the other, and on that one pre-op. Did it get younger or was it a hair thing- I don't know.

Penguinn

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 02:00:47 AM »

It has happened to some people. They lost hair and got wrinkles.
Who?

sashawiak

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 02:03:19 AM »

That's so weird. I mean, white leg hair is fine, I'd probably find it a bit funny and I'd just shave that off anyway. But facial wrinkles are a big NO. Maybe it's okay for a man cause daddy fetishes are "cool" now, but there's no silver lining for premature wrinkles on a woman... Yikes.

Penguinn

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 02:08:29 AM »

That's so weird. I mean, white leg hair is fine, I'd probably find it a bit funny and I'd just shave that off anyway. But facial wrinkles are a big NO. Maybe it's okay for a man cause daddy fetishes are "cool" now, but there's no silver lining for premature wrinkles on a woman... Yikes.

Nobody wants to be a daddy in their late teens or early twenties ;D
I highly doubt you'd get wrinkles at 19. Ask your doctor anyway.

sashawiak

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2016, 02:13:53 AM »

Haha but at least the aging thing can work with some girls.

I hope not! That would really suck. The particular LLer's post I was reading said late twenties, so hopefully not going to happen with me. I think he also suffered a lot under sarin, diary is really long so I'm still going through it. Yeah that's definitely something I'll go over with my doctor.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2016, 02:27:51 AM »

No premature aging... Especially since science dont know exactly what is aging...

Also, dont listen to Lgazer. It's a clone account of a guy called LLuser who suffers from severe psycological problems who can't accept other people doing LL since he wants it but can't overcome his fears thus spreading excessive fear from the surgery in order to persuade other people not to go for it. Just ignore him
I learned some stuff during this time

sashawiak

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2016, 02:32:41 AM »

I hope you're right. It sounded kind of weird to me but nonetheless I almost crapped myself (not literally) and I just had to ask. I'd much rather be short than wrinkled.

rock112

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2016, 02:37:51 AM »

yeah Lgazer is a retard, he's the one who made up that "premature aging" bull  you're talking about reading in the other thread. Your face won't change from 3-4 months of recovery. He acts like LL is going through literal hell and constant pain for 3-4 months. He has no life and can't afford LL so he just comes on here because he's salty. and he's going to give a paragraph long reply to this and try to "prove me wrong" or something but frankly I don't give a fk loser this is a productive forum to help and get information.

onemorefoot

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2016, 02:42:24 AM »

You will be fine, wrinkles at 19??? ??? ???, white hair?? ??? ???, when you do LL, you should read or try to do other things,
Budget will determine my future.

LLCaptain

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2016, 03:20:14 AM »

yeah Lgazer is a retard, he's the one who made up that "premature aging" bullcrap you're talking about reading in the other thread. Your face won't change from 3-4 months of recovery. He acts like LL is going through literal hell and constant pain for 3-4 months. He has no life and can't afford LL so he just comes on here because he's salty. and he's going to give a paragraph long reply to this and try to "prove me wrong" or something but frankly I don't give a fk loser this is a productive forum to help and get information.

Thanks buddy, was just thinking the same. He spurted so much bull  I thought I was going blind.

I've read most of the diaries on this forum and can't remember a single person who reported aging quicker, including my own LL experience.

sashawiak

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2016, 11:27:22 AM »

Thanks so much guys. I'm relieved to hear it's a myth. I think for a girl definitely risking 10 years on the face for 3 inches of height would do a lot more harm than good.

You will be fine, wrinkles at 19??? ??? ???, white hair?? ??? ???, when you do LL, you should read or try to do other things,

I was planning on getting loads of popular teen fiction I haven't read. :) I hope I can stay in a place with wifi too, if not, I'll have to get it on my own I guess.

The Kaiser

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2016, 11:48:26 AM »

Was lurking through old discussions on here and someone said he suffered from premature wrinkles after LL. Does this happen to a lot of people? Or was it just purely coincidence/special case? Now I feel like I have something else to be afraid of. I don't want to be 25 looking 40. I'd rather give up 3 inches of my height than put on 15 years :-[

Nah, all these people went to a bad doctors. so go to US or Dr Guichet and you should be ok, but sometimes the best doctor can't help if your body doesn't respond

sashawiak

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2016, 12:03:59 PM »

The particular person went to the infamous Sarin and suffered a lot under his "aftercare". I was never ever planning on him after reading all the stuff I did. Parihar is the only doctor in India I'd trust.

femoral_indecency

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2016, 05:58:11 PM »

I'd say a poor lifestyle (eating crappy food, no exercise, no outlets, high anxiety/chronic stress, excessive drinking, smoking) all age an individual a lot more than something like cosmetic limb lengthening.
It is better to have experienced one's share of evils than to have always wondered what could have been.

Zaney

• Short & Devastatingly Handsome
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2016, 07:33:55 PM »

I'd say a poor lifestyle (eating crappy food, no exercise, no outlets, high anxiety/chronic stress, excessive drinking, smoking) all age an individual a lot more than something like cosmetic limb lengthening.

Exactly! Ignore any and all "BROSCIENCE" gibberish that comes pouring onto the forum from these know nothing wannabe medical professionals...

sashawiak

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2016, 12:44:40 AM »

Makes sense. Extreme stress is really bad for your hearth, like you said, and that's a pretty big part of LL , so that's why I was thinking this could possibly age you a bit especially if you're already close to 30 or older. Good thing I eat lots of whole foods and I wear spf on sunny days  :P

Exactly! Ignore any and all "BROSCIENCE" gibberish that comes pouring onto the forum from these know nothing wannabe medical professionals...

Thanks. I'll try to lol.

KrP1

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2016, 09:31:28 AM »

You could take antioxidants to dont be affected that much. But you are not going to go from Young to old in some months....
Pages: [1]   Go Up