Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are Apo's proportions really that bad at 20cm?  (Read 9973 times)

rock112

Are Apo's proportions really that bad at 20cm?
« on: October 21, 2016, 07:21:24 PM »

Apparently Apo lengthened from 5'7 to 6'2 (total of 8 inches, 20cm). Obviously he's also had arm lengthening done. What do you guys think of his proportions? Honestly, he looks a BIT weird, but if I saw him in public I wouldn't EVER guess a thing.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Are Apo's proportions really that bad at 20cm?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 07:28:57 PM »

Because in this video he either sits down or the camera is looking at him from above.

He looks terrible.

Lgazer

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 07:29:27 PM »

This mans proportions are ugly. His head is small and his legs are too long for his torso

rock112

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 07:33:32 PM »

Because in this video he either sits down or the camera is looking at him from above.

He looks terrible.

maybe I'm retarded, but I just googled "tall man" and here's the second result:

Tall people have odd proportions like that. It's not unusual for them to have really long legs.

Beisdes, looking at a lot of visual attention studies / eye tracking heat maps, it doesn't seem like women even pay attention to much more than face + stomach.

I'm not saying do 20cm by any means. I'm just saying, it doesn't look as bad as most people make it out to be.

Lgazer

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 07:35:54 PM »

the tall man looks better proportioned
his torso is longer

rock112

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 07:41:17 PM »

the tall man looks better proportioned
his torso is longer

tall man's head: 38 pixels
tall man's torso (measured from bottom of chin to estimated waistline): 98px
heads per torso: 2.57

apo's head:  59 pixels
apo's torso: 147 pixels (I'm stopping right where his index finger is, as it seems like he's trying to fool you by placing his hands lower)
head's per torso: 2.49

They're really not too different, and I think saying he looks "terrible" is influenced by the fact that you guys already don't like him and the fact that you know that he's already done LL. And lol at the fact that even after doing LL he's wearing those sneakers to add an extra 0.5 inch to his height (and maybe lifts too, who tf wears bootcut).

It's funny cause even with all that height, his awful clothing style from 2005 (chain wallet, lol) and his terrible singing voice will completely turn away any sane quality girl (there are a plethora of 6'2 guys in NY with better style and more soothing voices).

Zaney

• Short & Devastatingly Handsome
Re: Are Sysop-Apotheosis proportions really that bad at 20cm?
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 08:27:58 PM »

I'm not saying do 20cm by any means. I'm just saying, it doesn't look as bad as most people make it out to be.

It looks even worse than most people make it out to be! Even after his arm lengthening. Here's why...

If Sysop-Apotheosis were to wear a standard mens suit and take off the jacket, which he was asked to do of himself and then post a video on the old forum and never did, hmmmmm I wonder why...you would then see his proportions are freakishly alien looking. You simply can't hide the outrageous torso to leg length difference when you have a belt with dress pants and a tucked in shirt. Since that is how most men in the world go to work everyday, that is how most people are going to see you everyday, and it looks horrible!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 08:51:41 PM by Zaney »

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2016, 09:18:42 PM »

Bottom line: Don't lengthen 20 cms, no matter how he looks. It will be bad for your health and noone knows how it will affect your body in 20 or 30 years. Lengthen with what your doctors recommend and find peace with it.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Iamready

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2016, 09:57:08 PM »

He definitely pulls it off better than I ever could.  The arm lengthening was a good call by him.  I saw some candid before and after pictures and he really improved after it.  I know this dude hurt a lot of people but his crimes aside, if he's happy with the result isn't that all that matters?

Zaney

• Short & Devastatingly Handsome
Re: Are Sysop-Apotheosis proportions really that bad at 20cm?
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2016, 10:04:15 PM »

The arm lengthening was a good call by him.  I saw some candid before and after pictures and he really improved after it. 

Arm lengthening does nothing to offset the horrific nature of his torso/leg length ratio. Put him in a suit, as I described above, and he will look not of the human race....Half person, half praying mantis.

aspirant185

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2016, 10:46:18 PM »

You guys are all crazy, I showed him to 4 different girls who dont even know LL exist and they said he is 1) cute  , 2) cute, 3) not my type but he is ok 4) feminine   ,but not a single one of them thoght there were problems with his proportions..
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Iamready

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2016, 10:59:05 PM »

well the thing is we all have body dysmorphic disorder so we notice things others don't.  But yeah he looks decent.

Lgazer

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2016, 11:00:13 PM »

I don't like him. Seems a fag.
Girl said feminine. Fag I would say

TIBIKE200

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2016, 11:04:46 PM »

I showed him to my GF.

She didnt notice anything besides looking a little feminine as well...

People are just trying to convince themselves that he looks bad... Usually those people are those who never even went through LL.
I learned some stuff during this time

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2016, 11:36:51 PM »

Arm lengthening does nothing to offset the horrific nature of his torso/leg length ratio. Put him in a suit, as I described above, and he will look not of the human race....Half person, half praying mantis.

I agree, give me photos of him with shirt tucked in and other nked with shorts only, everyone can cover themselves with oversized clothes.

I know this dude hurt a lot of people but his crimes aside, if he's happy with the result isn't that all that matters?

I don't think he will be ever happy with his own looks since he still went through tons of other plastic surgeries.

Penguinn

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2016, 03:48:44 AM »

Not that bad in this picture.

midnightninja

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2016, 03:58:11 AM »

I personally don't believe ape's proportions would be that good. I mean we have never seen him without baggy clothing. I'm skeptic that he really did 20cm. I read that he also had arm lengthening which I am trying to find more info on since that is of an interest to me.

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2016, 05:36:56 AM »

He is out of proportion but tbh ive seen lots of people who are naturally out of proportion as well, imo its likely only individuals here (body neorotics) that actually look for this stuff. The obsession with proportions on this site is rather weird imo. I think peoples obsessions should more be towards their ability to function properly after this surgery because if you cant your short wingspan will be the least of your worries.

Regarding this guy proportions aside i think he looks ok, he may look different in other clothes or when hes in underwear i dont know but from the looks of him he appears to be living a happy life and has confidence which is a great thing. It takes an enormous amount of guts and determination to do 7-8 cms onna limb let alone 10 or more on eachnso this poor fker must have really of wanted it badly. There will most definitely be a cost to this guy in the future im fairly certain of it, his joints and muscles must be as tight as hell after that amount of lengthening and tight muscles long term can really really screw up your joint function. I hope i am wrong and he lives happily ever after though.

This guy seems to get a lot of hate im not sure what he has done but this obsession of him by people on these boards is quite strange. Asking womens opinions on him is pointless as well you can ask ten different women opinions on guys and get ten completely different ones from each. You cannot please everyone so just try and please yourself as much as you can an fk others opinions.

Alu

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2016, 05:51:29 AM »

He is out of proportion but tbh ive seen lots of people who are naturally out of proportion as well, imo its likely only individuals here (body neorotics) that actually look for this stuff. The obsession with proportions on this site is rather weird imo. I think peoples obsessions should more be towards their ability to function properly after this surgery because if you cant your short wingspan will be the least of your worries.

Regarding this guy proportions aside i think he looks ok, he may look different in other clothes or when hes in underwear i dont know but from the looks of him he appears to be living a happy life and has confidence which is a great thing. It takes an enormous amount of guts and determination to do 7-8 cms onna limb let alone 10 or more on eachnso this poor fker must have really of wanted it badly. There will most definitely be a cost to this guy in the future im fairly certain of it, his joints and muscles must be as tight as hell after that amount of lengthening and tight muscles long term can really really screw up your joint function. I hope i am wrong and he lives happily ever after though.

This guy seems to get a lot of hate im not sure what he has done but this obsession of him by people on these boards is quite strange. Asking womens opinions on him is pointless as well you can ask ten different women opinions on guys and get ten completely different ones from each. You cannot please everyone so just try and please yourself as much as you can an fk others opinions.

He's an ahole that did legitimately ruin some people's live's... so I can see the justification for some of the resentment. Maybe not so much geared towards his looks, cause that's not what I would judge from that slimy fk... but let's face it. Have him pose with just his undies and you will see how bad it can look.

On a side note for everyone on this thread:
I'm so sick and tired of people here assuming tall people have different body to leg rations than others... sorry to burst your bubble but that's not the case.

midnightninja

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2016, 05:56:21 AM »

I'm so sick and tired of people here assuming tall people have different body to leg rations than others... sorry to burst your bubble but that's not the case.

Care to elaborate on this comment?

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2016, 05:59:47 AM »

He's an ahole that did legitimately ruin some people's live's... so I can see the justification for some of the resentment. Maybe not so much geared towards his looks, cause that's not what I would judge from that slimy fk... but let's face it. Have him pose with just his undies and you will see how bad it can look.

Im not sure what he did? Did he encourage others to lengthen to his lengths?

If he did then yeah thats bad however people are ultimately in control of their own actions if they chose to copy him then thats their doing not his.

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2016, 06:21:05 AM »

Apparently Apo lengthened from 5'7 to 6'2 (total of 8 inches, 20cm). Obviously he's also had arm lengthening done. What do you guys think of his proportions? Honestly, he looks a BIT weird, but if I saw him in public I wouldn't EVER guess a thing.

Thanks for uploading this video i cant get this sh@t song out my head now :) :)

Its like something youd expect to see in an episode of Sesame street, i kept expecting the muppets to join in on the street walks singing the chorus with him

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2016, 01:05:19 PM »

Care to elaborate on this comment?

Basically he means that there are tons of very tall people that have similar proportions like short people.

Best example i know is my 6'8 uncle, he has fkin huuuuuuuge torso(absolute giant if he is sitting) but considering his height his legs are actually quite short.

Bander72

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2016, 10:38:43 PM »

Im not sure what he did? Did he encourage others to lengthen to his lengths?

If he did then yeah thats bad however people are ultimately in control of their own actions if they chose to copy him then thats their doing not his.

Google Apothesis limb lengthening.  He Was old  forum admin who made deals  with Sarin to get people to go with him. Knowing sarin Was a bucther and unsafe he cared morĂ© for profit baning people and deleting post.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Thatdude950

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2016, 04:09:37 PM »

He's long legged and it makes him look a little feminine, but he's well within the range of natural proportions. It doesn't look bad - it's definitely not ideal but it's not bad. Far more concerning are what kind of pain/problems he has, and especially will have long term.

sashawiak

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2016, 07:26:13 PM »

If I didn't know, I probably wouldn't notice it. Maybe it's the clothes, maybe it's the arm legthening, but I can't see the whole bizarre freak show proportions. But I know people have a lot of reasons to hate him

Bander72

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2016, 10:59:37 PM »

http://www.keepinginsects.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/sphrodromantisbaccettii7.jpg

He loooks like what that user said half human half praying mantis.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account
Pages: [1]   Go Up