Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHICH IS THE SAFEST? 10 cm in one, or 5 tibia and 5 femur!  (Read 4803 times)

GirlOnline

WHICH IS THE SAFEST? 10 cm in one, or 5 tibia and 5 femur!
« on: October 19, 2016, 12:08:14 PM »

some people say and some doctors too that its safe to go for 5 cm tibia and 5 cm femur rather than going 7-8 in just one part!

but some members here say we can get 7 cms safely in just one part, eithr tibia or femur!

also is there any other way to get our hand limbs  longer? apart from breaking bones and surgeries!

whats the best exercise for shoulder width? to get bigger muscular shoulders, (i wish that suits a woman)

Mod Note: Banned 60 days for Violating 2) Insulting the forum for no valid reasons. Please do not use the forum if you do not trust the forum for any reasons.

The Kaiser

Re: WHICH IS THE SAFEST? 10 cm in one, or 5 tibia and 5 femur!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 12:47:37 PM »

some people say and some doctors too that its safe to go for 5 cm tibia and 5 cm femur rather than going 7-8 in just one part!

but some members here say we can get 7 cms safely in just one part, eithr tibia or femur!

also is there any other way to get our hand limbs  longer? apart from breaking bones and surgeries!

whats the best exercise for shoulder width? to get bigger muscular shoulders, (i wish that suits a woman)

7 cm consider a little safe for femur not tibia
for 10 cm, its always better to do two segment, but 7 cm is more than enough trust me
No your hand will not get longer without surgery if the bone fused, depend on you, how old are you?
you can see excercises from the internet or your local GYM
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:53:55 PM by The Kaiser »

TrueSpartan

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 01:30:11 PM »

Why don't you read a few diaries which veteran lengtheners put a lot of effort into making and also some of the stickied threads. Your asking the stupidest questions I have ever come across. For example this question. Which do you is think safer? Which do you think is more realistic? Use your brain and let's hear it.

There is a lot of information on this forum. Please read the material on here and old forum .

Ps I think your too dumb to go through this surgery. Your going to end up in a very bad place. Your getting married next summer and your planning on doing this before that and In 2 segments. I don't know if your just trolling this forum or if your actually this stupid.

TrueSpartan

The Kaiser

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 01:53:04 PM »

Why don't you read a few diaries which veteran lengtheners put a lot of effort into making and also some of the stickied threads. Your asking the stupidest questions I have ever come across. For example this question. Which do you is think safer? Which do you think is more realistic? Use your brain and let's hear it.

There is a lot of information on this forum. Please read the material on here and old forum .

Ps I think your too dumb to go through this surgery. Your going to end up in a very bad place. Your getting married next summer and your planning on doing this before that and In 2 segments. I don't know if your just trolling this forum or if your actually this stupid.

TrueSpartan

She's not trolling i guarantee you that, but she need someone to help her decide, she doesn't have any information about these kind of surgeries. let her ask whatever she want. we are here to help

TIBIKE200

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 01:54:24 PM »

She's not trolling i guarantee you that, but she need someone to help her decide, she doesn't have any information about these kind of surgeries. let her ask whatever she want. we are here to help

She does indeed need help. Only that that kind of help has nothing to do with LL
I learned some stuff during this time

The Kaiser

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 02:02:41 PM »

She does indeed need help. Only that that kind of help has nothing to do with LL

No its help a lot to decide a good doctor, lower complication rate, safe amount to length, and many many more

BiggestProblem

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 02:17:59 PM »

TrueSpartan
She is gonna go to Sarin and do lengthening of all 4 segments and be done in 8 months. Then her body is ruined  and she will regret it for the rest of her life. All for the sake of being taller for a wedding (?)
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

Peaceout

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 04:19:15 PM »

TrueSpartan
Agreed...and i dont think she is trolling.  :o

Zaney

• Short & Devastatingly Handsome
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 04:35:25 PM »

GirlOnline is just another know nothing who really needs psychological help, not LL. You can tell that no matter how many people tell her not to, she will ultimately have surgery with Dr. Quack Sarin, and end up a cripple.

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 05:00:28 PM »

Safe ranges is not a set thing it depends entirely on how your body tolerates and reacts to lengthening. You being a girl your muscles and tendons are likely softer and more flexible than most guys technically meaning you can lengthen a bit more possibly. Yes doing 5cms on each segment is better and safer however wait till you wake up after surgery and look down at your once perfectly functioning legs and you will likely regret this right away, even on morphine you will still feel pain! The pain though will get better but you are still in for a very very tough ride.

If i were you i would read Sweden's diary about the risks you face going to 7cms on tibias, looking at 7cms on a ruler look like no big deal however that length in one part of your body is huge! Safe distances for this type of surgery on tibias is typically in the 2.5-4cm range and thats for correcting discrepancies not for height related issues. Once you reach a certain amount of lengthening you will start to lose the ability to move your feet properly, basically you start losing dorsiflexion which is crucial for being able to perform simple things like bending down to pick things up, you need good dorsiflexion to be able to squat. Once the surgery is complete you can improve it but you will never get it back to what it was and the more you lengthen the chances are you will get even less back there is only so much stretching the calf and achilles can take. Your days of running will be pretty much over and if you do run without dorsiflexion you are losing a shock absorber for the body which will be felt in the knees! This is likely the reason for the increased chances of arthritis. I am aware others have lengthened in the 7-12cm range however i can guarantee you they will face problems down the line. Ive said it time and time again there are FAR bigger issues facing you than your proportions if you overdo this surgery. The clowns who frequent this site and claim to be knowledgeable in it haven't 90% of the time even fkn done it. If you overdo this your fkn sitting height and proportions will be the very least of your worries! The clowns on this site would be better off worrying about their ability to walk properly after this let alone nonsense like 'proportions' 'wingspan' etc etc etc. do not listen to people on here who have not done this procedure they remind me of the idiots i see on bodybuilding boards who weigh 150 lbs at 6' who tell guys 70lbs heavier than them with 17"+ arms that they are training and eating wrong!

Another issue with tibias is the potential danger to the knees with the im rod thats inserted into your leg through a split patella tendon, this is yet another tough surgery and traumatic to the body, you will also need it done again to get the rods out so in total thats 3 surgerys!

Femurs i have no experience in as i havent done them. I can take a guess though that your already stretched legs will not appreciate the trauma of a second major surgery and more stretching, the tendons and ligaments around your knees will feel very tight making them prone to potential tears, muscles are exceptionally strong and can put joints under a lot of pressure in a tightened state, i know this from 13-14 years worth of weight training ive often hand to pop my hips to release muscles locking joints into a painful position days after brutal leg sessions. Musculoskeletal problems can condemn you to a lifetime if severe pain and serious misery and discomfort, its the number one reason people become addicted to painkillers!

I understand peoples desire to become taller as much as anyone here theres no denying the advantages tall stature gives people ( particularly men) however theres no point swapping short stature for medium of tall stature and paying the heavy price of over lengthening with pain and discomfort for life.

The lengths described above are likely safe enough for you being a girl, but you need to listen to your own body and not the arm chair experts on this forum and at old forum . the vast majority of folk here will never do this surgery they just like talking about it as they dont have the guts to go through with it themselves. Just like the guys on bodybuilding forums who will never in their life squat 200 for 20 reps let alone 400 for 20 as they simply dont have what it takes to do so.

Im confused for you as well, you are away to be married so someone has accepted you for who you are and has no problems with it, the problems women face due to short stature are NOTHING compared to what guys go through its delusional to think otherwise.

This surgery is serious  ! You will likely not experience as much pain again in your life if you do this, so if your pain threshold is low dont go near this surgery. There was a guy where i am now who left before me who was a marine fir 22 years he seen combat yet said this procedure was by far the toughest thing he has ever done! So id take that into consideration before doing this.

I hope anyone who goes through with this surgery gets the outcome they want and it improves their lives,mi have sympathy for the people on here however some are clearly just nutcases who need a different kind of help as their height isnt their only issue great examples being the proportion, sitting height and wingspan police. Two people of the same height can have proportions that are completely different on every area of their bodies.

Now regarding shoulder with you need to hit the lateral head of the shoulders the only way to do that is with side laterals, i personally prefer one arm at a time as it takes other muscles out of the equation better, the two arm version generally shifts a lot of stress on to the traps and neck for some reason. Use reps in the 15-50 range. Your posterior delts id advise single arm bent over laterals starting light and upping the weight over 4-6 sets till you get a set of 20 or so. Front delts are usually hit well enough with any pressing movement and dont necessarily need more direct attention. I used to have a shoulder day with shoulder presses and my front delts ended up aching badly as they were already worked with my chest movements so i ditched them and the aches disappeared completely. If you insist on doing them do them after you have hit chest on the same day so you have more rest in between sessions.

The Kaiser

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2016, 07:46:02 PM »

GirlOnline is just another know nothing who really needs psychological help, not LL. You can tell that no matter how many people tell her not to, she will ultimately have surgery with Dr. Quack Sarin, and end up a cripple.

I see you insult all doctors, could i know which one you trust and recommend?

onemorefoot

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2016, 07:52:17 PM »

5+5 is safe, 10 in one an you will be Apo 2.0.
Budget will determine my future.

GirlOnline

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2016, 09:27:17 PM »

I don't really know how to use this forum and I don't even know much about LL.. I NEVER WANTED TO BREAK MY LEGS :(

I tried everything # peak height, growth sinerama wmx, some exercises.. acupuncture therapies before thinking about this operation.. I wasted so much time.. cause long back one of my doctor told me that it takes about 3-4 months to get 3 inches taller by this ll operation and I thought it's going to be easy.. I was very ready to go to sarin a and then I made account in here..and when I posted people said he's a bad doctor .. and I got afraid of him :(

I belong from a muslim  family(where girls usually get married under 20s and maximum 25) and my father dont want me to do this and money for operation is from my bank..
He won't let me stay elsewhere .. he tried everything to stop me and also tried to block my bank and said my mother not to give me a single penny.

Else my choice would be dr paley..
Every doctor in here has some bad and good both reviews and parihar is less experienced in operations so I got more confused ..
I am sorry you found me dumb..
Maybe I really did something very stupid..

I am sorry I am new to this ..

I just wanted to be good enough for my fiance .
Thanks a lot for your help..

AND I AM NOT TROLLONG..

Mod Note: Banned 60 days for Violating 2) Insulting the forum for no valid reasons. Please do not use the forum if you do not trust the forum for any reasons.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2016, 09:35:57 PM »

I just wanted to be good enough for my fiance .

And that one sentence basically disqualifies you from this surgery.

You never ever do it for anybody but yourself.

GirlOnline

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2016, 10:05:58 PM »

And that one sentence basically disqualifies you from this surgery.

You never ever do it for anybody but yourself.

That's what.. I can't make him feel low about his couple match.. and if someone points out my height with his height I can't bare that pain.. I can't live with this pain at all..

Of course I want to be taller..and also good enough for a husband

apoxyomenos

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2016, 10:31:02 PM »

Hi Girlonline,
A possible way to determine how much you could lengthen your limbs is to know first your crural index (=tibia/femur) by getting X-rays. Once you have them, in order to measure the tibia and the femur just follow the indications that are in "Brachial and Crural index in the North American Population". You find this thesis in Google. In general the crural index varies from 78 (=mean-standard deviation) of the Lapps ethnic group to 89 (=mean + standard deviation) of the west africans/upper nubians/nilotic ethnicity, following the Allen's Rule. So if you have a low crural index, for example 80, the first surgery could be only external in order to reach 89 as new crural index. In this case with something like 4cm you should reach it, but of course, it depends on the exact measures of the x-rays. Then, if it's not enough, you can add the length in the femur in order to get back to your original crural index. But it's already said: 4/5=0,80. So 5cm more in the femurs. Reasonable amounts, besides the fact of being safer, are also within the range of the normal variation of crural index in humans, so no need to worry about proportions. But you should know your crural index first of all.
It's all relative...

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2016, 10:41:52 PM »

That's what.. I can't make him feel low about his couple match.. and if someone points out my height with his height I can't bare that pain.. I can't live with this pain at all..

Of course I want to be taller..and also good enough for a husband

This surgery won't give you confidence, it only makes you taller.
And the reasons behind your need of being taller(others people opinion) are only confirming that you are not really suited for this surgery.

I don't know if it's about you being from muslim family but know your selfworth, if he said that you are already perfect what's the point of of giving a single damn about people opinion?

Rethink what you want to do and stop being rash about it, it's not a wizard zipzaping you +10cm for 5$.

GirlOnline

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2016, 10:07:02 AM »

Hi Girlonline,
A possible way to determine how much you could lengthen your limbs is to know first your crural index (=tibia/femur) by getting X-rays. Once you have them, in order to measure the tibia and the femur just follow the indications that are in "Brachial and Crural index in the North American Population". You find this thesis in Google. In general the crural index varies from 78 (=mean-standard deviation) of the Lapps ethnic group to 89 (=mean + standard deviation) of the west africans/upper nubians/nilotic ethnicity, following the Allen's Rule. So if you have a low crural index, for example 80, the first surgery could be only external in order to reach 89 as new crural index. In this case with something like 4cm you should reach it, but of course, it depends on the exact measures of the x-rays. Then, if it's not enough, you can add the length in the femur in order to get back to your original crural index. But it's already said: 4/5=0,80. So 5cm more in the femurs. Reasonable amounts, besides the fact of being safer, are also within the range of the normal variation of crural index in humans, so no need to worry about proportions. But you should know your crural index first of all.

so true, thankssss a lot , helps a lot xx :)

GirlOnline

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2016, 10:09:46 AM »

This surgery won't give you confidence, it only makes you taller.
And the reasons behind your need of being taller(others people opinion) are only confirming that you are not really suited for this surgery.

I don't know if it's about you being from muslim family but know your selfworth, if he said that you are already perfect what's the point of of giving a single damn about people opinion?

Rethink what you want to do and stop being rash about it, it's not a wizard zipzaping you +10cm for 5$.

you know nothing about my mental happiness okay???

you've no idea how it feels to be like 5 ft wife of 6'2 tall muscular handsome man!

so thank u ! you know nothing about my personal happiness, and maybe i asked some silly questions and also wrong questions cause i know ONLY MAKEUP AND DRESSES, PERFUMES,

I AM NEW TO THIS !
Pages: [1]   Go Up