Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DR SARIN VS DR PARIHAR  (Read 2585 times)

GirlOnline

DR SARIN VS DR PARIHAR
« on: October 17, 2016, 09:15:02 PM »

Umm, okay..so after making an account in here, i gotta know some bad stuff about sarin, but i am not saying that hes a bad doctor, cause when something is famous, its mistakes and negative news gets more famous, ps tell me one name who dint do any mistake in this Cosmetic LL line!

i am also thinking about parihar but there in mumbai i see some very bad hospital (3rd class) and theres no guest house, secondly sarin did more  cosmetic OPS and he is more experianced than dr  mangal!

how much dr parihar charges? for both tibia and femur? can someone link me parihar patients experiance,

i wanna get married till next year august so i wanna go thru this soon, and about the exercises and physio, i can continue with it even after marriage
( main reason for LL : my fiance is 6'2 and i am just 5 :(, he loves me the way i am, i dint tell him about my LL and i dont think i can ever tell him cause he always tell me that even makeup makes me ugly and he loves me the way i am, so this is gonna be a secret. but for his happiness and mine, ill do it.
i dont want people to look and us and say ' ah that mismatch' or sooo..
i dont care about their gossips but i dont want my husband to even think about it!

so TIME MATTERS IN MY CASE
Mod Note: Banned 60 days for Violating 2) Insulting the forum for no valid reasons. Please do not use the forum if you do not trust the forum for any reasons.

BiggestProblem

Re: DR SARIN VS DR PARIHAR
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 09:23:42 PM »

Umm, okay..so after making an account in here, i gotta know some bad stuff about sarin, but i am not saying that hes a bad doctor, cause when something is famous, its mistakes and negative news gets more famous, ps tell me one name who dint do any mistake in this Cosmetic LL line!

i am also thinking about parihar but there in mumbai i see some very bad hospital (3rd class) and theres no guest house, secondly sarin did more  cosmetic OPS and he is more experianced than dr  mangal!

how much dr parihar charges? for both tibia and femur? can someone link me parihar patients experiance,

i wanna get married till next year august so i wanna go thru this soon, and about the exercises and physio, i can continue with it even after marriage
( main reason for LL : my fiance is 6'2 and i am just 5 :(, he loves me the way i am, i dint tell him about my LL and i dont think i can ever tell him cause he always tell me that even makeup makes me ugly and he loves me the way i am, so this is gonna be a secret. but for his happiness and mine, ill do it.
i dont care about their gossips but i dont want my husband to even think about it!

You should really calm down, read all the stickied topics on the forums and read diaries with different doctors. Here is his topic http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=87.0
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

onemorefoot

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 09:44:24 PM »

PARIHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Budget will determine my future.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 11:06:37 PM »

Re: Clinic
Dr Parihar's private clinic may not be as polished as a state run hospital, but it's certainly comfortable enough for what you will need. The smaller size ensures that the nurses are always nearby when you need them. His staff is nice, you get a tv in the room, morning tea and three meals a day from local restaurants at no extra charge, an attendant, and phsyiotherapy twice a day. You will only be there for a week or less anyway and after surgery you won't even be able to or feel like moving around much. According to MDOW who had his lengthening done in China, Dr Parihar's clinic looks to be about on par with what they offered in Beijing, but with cleaner bathrooms.

Re: Guesthouse
Dr Parihar does not offer a guesthouse and has no plans to as far as I'm aware. At most decent hotels you can get your room cleaned daily, wifi, cable tv, private bathroom, room service, etc. Hotel employees will also help you get in and out of your vehicle and up to your room. If you're in a guest house with other CLL patients, what happens if you're stuck with jerk patients you don't like? Tough luck. I don't see any benefit to staying in a guest house over a hotel nearby outside of saving some money, which is minimal when adding the cost of everything together.

Re: Experience
Dr Parihar has been doing this since 1991. He's had 15 cosmetic patients so far but he's constantly correcting deformities or fixing injuries. Dr Sarin has done more cosmetic cases, but that doesn't make him more experienced with leg lengthening. Does Dr Sarin have a CV for anybody to see?

Check out all the leg lengthening workshops Dr Parihar is involved in:
http://pitkar.com/event.html

Or his CV:
http://www.oocities.org/capecanaveral/lab/4597/cv_20081023.pdf

Or his YT channel with uploaded lectures and surgeries he performed:
 youtube.com /user /mangalparihar/videos

Re: Devices Used
Dr Parihar will use the Ilizarov frames for exfix/LON but can also attach hexapod struts to your frames at the end of lengthening to ensure accurate bone alignment if it is necessary:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/20641879/dual_hexapod.jpg.html

He will also offer internals with the Precice 2.

Re: Lengthening Limit
Dr Parihar will allow you to try and lengthen the full distraction amount with the Precice in the femurs (8 cm). If you're doing exfix/LON for tibias, then he'll tell you to look elsewhere if you insist on more than 6 cm.

Re: Secrecy
If you're insistent on keeping this a secret from everybody, then Dr Parihar will not be an option for you. You must have at least one friend or relative that can be contacted in case of an emergency and they must know that you are getting surgery on your legs. This is Dr Parihar's own policy.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ub40

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 12:23:52 AM »

You have a fiance but you're planning on not seeing him for a year?

Because no matter what anyone tells you it will take quite a long time before you're walking naturally.
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 12:49:16 AM »

You have a fiance but you're planning on not seeing him for a year?

Because no matter what anyone tells you it will take quite a long time before you're walking naturally.

Agreed, people really underrate recovery time.

I get it that you are doing it for yourself. I never heard of someone pointing height missmatch towards women(shorter men get bashing for it, especially if they are shorter than their partner) but whatever.

But you should tell him anyway, a lot of things can happen in 1 year.

The Kaiser

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 01:34:54 AM »

Agreed, people really underrate recovery time.

I get it that you are doing it for yourself. I never heard of someone pointing height missmatch towards women(shorter men get bashing for it, especially if they are shorter than their partner) but whatever.

But you should tell him anyway, a lot of things can happen in 1 year.

If its with a good doctor the recovery will be more realistic at 1 year mark, especially internal femur

Bander72

Re: DR SARIN VS DR PARIH
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 02:31:23 AM »

Seems silly  for you to get the surgery just wear heels your not a dwarf. And parihar Is recommended by Dr Paley who Is considered by most as the best in the world.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Zaney

• Short & Devastatingly Handsome
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 04:54:42 AM »

How can you even possibly consider Dr. Sarin?! Unless for some reason you want to spend the rest of your life as a cripple!

« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:23:32 AM by Zaney »
Pages: [1]   Go Up