Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The Doctor's threat  (Read 11892 times)

The Kaiser

The Doctor's threat
« on: October 10, 2016, 04:03:58 PM »

So as i said in the title

do you think there are some doctors threat their patients to remain silence? we heard many people had a worst complications and they said their doctor is the best, and later on they disappeared completely like a bermuda triangle. so do you know any case of this, or do you believe that just happened. many websites talk about some legit doctors as they could fix their complication but because they spoke to the public they didn't help them.

your thoughts?

Bander72

Re: The Doctor's threat
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 04:06:58 PM »

Getting popcorn and waiting for someone to show up.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

The Kaiser

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 04:11:05 PM »

Getting popcorn and waiting for someone to show up.

whats your opinion about the topic? its my topic i don't mind anyone to say his word for our benefits.

Bander72

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 04:19:58 PM »

There defitnely will be ones that do this usually the unskilled ones. From all the horror stories we have heard you know Sarin Is someone who would do that. If what lluser1 said Is true than móngeal has as well. Imagine Being in that position you will do what the doctor says as you dont want him to abandon you if a complicación happens.

Auron

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 04:20:08 PM »

So as i said in the title

do you think there are some doctors threat their patients to remain silence? we heard many people had a worst complications and they said their doctor is the best, and later on they disappeared completely like a bermuda triangle. so do you know any case of this, or do you believe that just happened. many websites talk about some legit doctors as they could fix their complication but because they spoke to the public they didn't help them.

your thoughts?

No sane doctor that values his profession would do it. The patients would expose the doctor after the "full recovery".

The Kaiser

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 04:35:50 PM »

There defitnely will be ones that do this usually the unskilled ones. From all the horror stories we have heard you know Sarin Is someone who would do that. If what lluser1 said Is true than móngeal has as well. Imagine Being in that position you will do what the doctor says as you dont want him to abandon you if a complicación happens.

Imagine that someone attacked Paley as he threat him, but i respect Paley and believe he's one of the best in this field (everyone's dream)

Morissette

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 05:04:26 PM »

I would be very surprised if sarin did that he's professional and extremely busy one lousy diary on a lengthening forum won't cost him a dime most of his patients aren't here for cosmetic anyways

Morissette

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 05:06:51 PM »

And proof of that would be small guy and if you were part of the forum long ago enough you should have read smallguys first diary about sarin wasn't very forgiving to say the least

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 05:58:39 PM »

I do not think any doctor threats any patient.
I was a little bit upset once because patient was suggesting nerve injury during surgery. Before The post I explained This was due To epidural Block. After he recovered he  Rectified...so no big deal.
I think there Is some info that Should remain between doctor and patient But no sane doctor would threat anyone. My friend migth express his point..proof that I threat someone.
I can proof threats from patient You know well. And that s not funny.

Cheers

Account Deactivated "I am no longer participating in here."

The Kaiser

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2016, 07:22:29 PM »

I do not think any doctor threats any patient.
I was a little bit upset once because patient was suggesting nerve injury during surgery. Before The post I explained This was due To epidural Block. After he recovered he  Rectified...so no big deal.
I think there Is some info that Should remain between doctor and patient But no sane doctor would threat anyone. My friend migth express his point..proof that I threat someone.
I can proof threats from patient You know well. And that s not funny.

Cheers

i agree

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2016, 07:51:05 PM »

Information about Sarin in the boards

I have been looking up this Dr. Sarin, and it seems to me this indian doctor is a crook. I have spoken with many of his patients and apparently this man threatened to kill them if they said anything bad about him in their diary and they nearly got crippled due to the nature of his care and treatment. And apparently girls have been raped in the guest house. Why is this man not in jail?

Didn't Sarin threaten a patient that he would do things to him on the operating table? I read about this on here way back in 2013. I also remember during that year, a then-patient mentioned that Sarin was asking his former and current patients to bring their friends to India and they would cut of the money (Sarin increased his fee to $17,500 in 2013) for each patient they bring to Sarin. This was right after Sarin's business struggled due to sysop removing him from the recommended doctors list.

I have been messaging and digging up patients that have been to him in the last 5-8 years and they all told me to stay right away from and that he has, in fact been making threats to people and raping girls who get the surgery with him! If he is even destroying and messing up patients shouldn't that be enough to get him arrested?

Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Morissette

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2016, 07:58:48 PM »

These are the most absurd things I've ever read many girls come through here for surgery there's 4 currently right now. All of which have done internal and all of which are walking totally fine. And I paid him 15000$ that's still his fee people like to make   up.

The Kaiser

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2016, 08:03:43 PM »

Information about Sarin in the boards

Its really interesting and important info.

The Kaiser

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2016, 08:05:05 PM »

These are the most absurd things I've ever read many girls come through here for surgery there's 4 currently right now. All of which have done internal and all of which are walking totally fine. And I paid him 15000$ that's still his fee people like to make crap up.

But whats the benefit for them to lie? i believe any doctor have a bad record not only sarin, but there are doctors have a bad cases more than a good one

Morissette

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2016, 08:08:33 PM »

Yea I know sarins had bad cases every doctor has a lot of this surgery is left to luck but to say that girls get raped and threaten his patients with death is f***ed up in the head. I don't think sarin cares about what people generally think of him on this forum but to call him a rapist is low for anyone with absolutely no proof. Totally unnecessary and disgusting

The Kaiser

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 08:46:15 PM »

Yea I know sarins had bad cases every doctor has a lot of this surgery is left to luck but to say that girls get raped and threaten his patients with death is f***ed up in the head. I don't think sarin cares about what people generally think of him on this forum but to call him a rapist is low for anyone with absolutely no proof. Totally unnecessary and disgusting

Maybe just maybe LLuser1 have something to show, he said many times that he have enough evidence of some doctors he may reveal

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 08:47:08 PM »

Many people say it's true but I have never met Sarin.
I am sure about Monegal doe. He is lying. He does threaten patients
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

The Kaiser

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 08:51:52 PM »

Many people say it's true but I have never met Sarin.
I am sure about Monegal doe. He is lying. He does threaten patients

But even if what you said is true, i don't think he threat all of them, maybe one patient only told you that (if he's not lying) and now you said he threat all of them, no way.

and why they don't say the truth after full recovery? its really unknown reason

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2016, 09:08:07 PM »

But even if what you said is true, i don't think he threat all of them, maybe one patient only told you that (if he's not lying) and now you said he threat all of them, no way.

and why they don't say the truth after full recovery? its really unknown reason

Full recovery? He started his cosmetic practice less than 2 years ago. Nobody is finished yet. Last part is removal of implants. Nobody has had his rods removed yet. Cooper told the truth because he continued his treatment in the States and he doesn't depend on him anymore.

He doesn't threaten all patients. He threatens people who defy him (and you have some proofs in this forum in Crimsomtide's diary and Krp1's diary and Cooper's diary) and manipulates emotionally weak people like Musicmaker. When he gets angry he becomes an unpredictable madman according to some patients who have an account in this board.
If you want I can look for the specific quotations in this board (diaries and threads)

The Kaiser

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2016, 09:10:16 PM »

Full recovery? He started his cosmetic practice less than 2 years ago. Nobody is finished yet. Last part is removal of implants. Nobody has had his rods removed yet. Cooper told the truth because he continued his treatment in the States and he doesn't depend on him anymore.

He doesn't threaten all patients. He threatens people who defy him (and you have some proofs in this forum in Crimsomtide's diary and Krp1's diary and Cooper's diary) and manipulates emotionally weak people like Musicmaker. When he gets angry he becomes an unpredictable madman according to some patients who have an account in this board.
If you want I can look for the specific quotations in this board (diaries and threads)

what i know Cooper's with Paley? did he said something about him?

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 09:14:21 PM »

Cooper had his femurs done with Paley and everything perfect. Then he went to Monegal to have tibia done because he wanted to save money and he said it was the worst decision in his life. The outcome of the procedure was terrible according to 3 doctors he visited in the States and he had to be fixed in the States for 200k. Read Cooper's diary

The Kaiser

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 09:15:35 PM »

Cooper had his femurs done with Paley and everything perfect. Then he went to Monegal to have tibia done because he wanted to save money and he said it was the worst decision in his life. The outcome of the procedure was terrible according to 3 doctors he visited in the States and he had to be fixed in the States for 200k. Read Cooper's diary

so if what you said's true why all the forum against you?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2016, 09:17:23 PM »

It's not about what he is saying but how he is talking. Braging about the same thing over and over everywhere is annoying to people.

I don't have anything against LLuser personally since monegal didn't proved anything to dismiss his claims.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2016, 09:23:25 PM »

Some people are delusional and want surgery so badly that they deny reality and facts.

The Kaiser

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2016, 09:29:18 PM »

Some people are delusional and want surgery so badly that they deny reality and facts.

ok LLuser i agree with you, Cooper had a problem with him, and it was the doctor's mistake. But anyone could have a mistake right? did he threat Cooper too?

Bander72

The Kaiser

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2016, 09:31:03 PM »

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2016, 09:39:17 PM »

Dear Lluser

I have never threaten nobody. Kirp1? Crinsom?
Be serious. YES crinsom did panic because of The epidural Block and he posted about his nerve injured...he rectified once he recovered totally after anaesthetic Block.
I did not start To perform Fitbone cases. I am a verified member for WITTENSTEIN since 2009.

Cooper? I want his recovery. I am not talking about his case because I do respect him. He was in Barcelona for 17 days and never Came back. His choice To go To another doctor for correction Is very respectable. I would have fixed it for free and I have proof offering him that option. But did not come for personal reasons and a work Trip To India (that s what he said). I never felt according To his words that he was in terrible condition. And YES, i can proof threats and did sent them To Police as I feel in danger. Want me To post maybe?

Be serious. And I challenge You:

If You can proof any threat from me To Kirp1, Crinsom or Cooper I will quit from LL practice
If You cannot please STOP your hunt against me. It s been 10 months Now and we all see your point here.

Stay positive
Account Deactivated "I am no longer participating in here."

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2016, 09:42:09 PM »

ok LLuser i agree with you, Cooper had a problem with him, and it was the doctor's mistake. But anyone could have a mistake right? did he threat Cooper too?

Yes he threatened Cooper too. Ask him

Update:
I had very bad experience with Tibia lengthening. I made terrible mistake of doing tibia with Monegal. I probably went through worst ultimate nightmares.

Monegal Issues:
1)   Dishonest: He did not disclose all the information and lied on patient count and his experience. He emailed he performed 600 bone segments. Come to find out I was third tibia patient. One of his patient told me in Spain everyone lies. His manipulates deliberately and black mailed his patient to write good things about him and defend him as often as necessary. You cannot trust this doctor and his patient specially from Spain!!!
2)   Unethical: If you are not honest than you do not have ethics. Especially in this profession you want to go to doctor who respects patient rights, if something is not right than let the patient know and possible solution to fix. Just not to say everything will be ok. You need more time.
3)   Poor Osteotomy: Most of his patient has issue with callous formation. Interesting part is all of the patient with few exceptions are lengthening less than 6cm. Still have poor bone formation. I have both fibula and tibia non-union and misalignment. Grafted both and I gained only 5.3com. I thought I did 6 but the x-ray show 5.3com.
4)   Poor logistics: When I had my surgery I was in recovery room for long time. He could not find me and went home without meeting me in person. He later phoned me to say everything went ok. They forgot to put catheter and I did not pee for long time. I screamed and used profanity to get attention at the hospital. The epidural was not turned on and I was in pain for long time. Nursed blamed me tempering with epidural and told monegal I shut it off.
5)   Pain management: I was in 10/10 pain level during first night. The worst pain of my life. Nurses and caretaker does not know how to manage pain. Their respond will be ‘that is normal’. On my last two surgery my pain level never went more than 2/3.
6)   Fibula bone: For monegal fibula bone is not important and ok to have non-union. Even mentioned he can take fibula bone put some place else for bone lengthening while I was in Spain. Fibula is sort of extra bone put in reserve. Such a stupid comment coming from surgeon. His action is not to do anything regarding my fibula non-union.
7)   Forum: He is using forum to fish new patient and anyone raised flag he tries to shut him off either by himself or through his patient. He gets mad to his patient if anyone writes bad thing and continuously monitor forum thread. He probably spends more time in forum than any of us out here.
8)   His Patients: most of his patients are good people by heart. We all come from same height neurosis industry and wanting to get taller. I feel forum is fraternity to support each other. This doctor is exploiting forum to his advantage. We need to stop him. I am still in contact with few of them. They need him to fix the issue, correct whatever complication and have to oblige whatever he asks them to write. I would not be surprised if few of his patients come to this thread and try to defend him.
9)   Complication: Almost all of his patient has some complications. Many of them cannot walk without crutches. Complications includes but not limited to premature fitbone fracture, fitbone malfunctions, loose screws, serious nerve issue, misalignment and unkown. Unknown are other complications which patient does not know because they have not seen other LL specialist.

Suggestion to Forum Moderator:

Ban monegal effective immediately and stop any patient going to him wherever possible.
If I can save one life, leg or limb than I feel my diary has serve good for this community. Why let dishonest/crook surgeon come to forum and exploit the harmony of forum and most importantly destroyed people lives. I intentionally write ‘lives’ because it is not only one patient it’s the entire family involve.

Ok. let me break down bit further. Other patient cannot come to forum and expose about this doctor because he is monitoring forum like vultures. He is control freak and asked them to write good things. How would any patients who needs his help will come to the forum and say bad thing. Just think about it.
[/s]

#2: There are few people who went to spain and backed off from the surgery because of what they saw and meeting patient personally. Few of them try to paint the real picture but however shut it off. Even one tiny concern should be major flag in my book for this kind of surgery.

#3: My goal is to bring awareness and let other people know what can happen when picking a wrong hand. I will be more busy with work once i start picking more hours. I may not able to write regularly here. Right now i am in bed and i have some time to put my thoughts, share honest experience with everyone.

Despite all this you want to support or even want to be his patient. Than by all means go to Spain and break your leg. I will pray god for those innocent heart.

I want to bring awareness and that is one objective of me coming back and writing here.

The Kaiser

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2016, 10:05:01 PM »

Yes he threatened Cooper too. Ask him

Ok but when he faced complications which is common sometimes, why he didn't let Dr Monegal fix it for free, he decided to pay fking 100k, its a lot of money for complication
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up