Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heart pumping capacity  (Read 1160 times)

gokharol

Heart pumping capacity
« on: September 23, 2016, 11:44:45 PM »

Hello, this is my first post ever. Please excuse me for any mistakes whatsoever.
As for the title, I have yet not seen anything similar to this question. Also, I'm sorry if it sounds dumb, but I'm up to having absolutely no questions if I am willing to take this seriously.

So, I worry about the capacity the heart has developed throughout our actual growing, to pump up and down the blood inside our bodies and all the way down to the legs. Do you guys know if it should be strong enough to keep up its work when your leg bones expand? I mean, if you think about a giraffe, that animal's gotta have a very strong heart to pump up blood all the way up to its neck! I really worry about a heart/legs failure and nerve damages.

Do you users know anything about this? If there are any known issues? I'm sorry again if it sounds silly  ::) Anyway thank you for answers! :)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Heart pumping capacity
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 11:52:38 PM »

I don't think 5-10cm would make such a difference really.

Mtall

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 03:01:46 PM »

I don't think the heart will be taxed just because you lengthened 5 cms or even 7.5 cms.
The reason behind my logic is, people gain 20 kgs of weight on them, and even then they're okay.

I think 5 cms of height is of negligible worry for the heart in comparison to a 5-10 kg weight gain.

gokharol

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 09:38:32 PM »

I don't think the heart will be taxed just because you lengthened 5 cms or even 7.5 cms.
The reason behind my logic is, people gain 20 kgs of weight on them, and even then they're okay.

I think 5 cms of height is of negligible worry for the heart in comparison to a 5-10 kg weight gain.

Thank you. I like to believe 5 is ok too. But a total 10 may be worrisome, I guess. But  I don't really know so I plan on searching deeper about the subject. In case I find something interesting, I'll come back to leave it on this post. Thanks again.

Razorfin

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 11:37:18 PM »

Good question though :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up