Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you consider +9-10 cm in both segments can look good for most of the people?  (Read 6163 times)

onemorefoot

I know it is too much, but I think 9 or 10 cm could look good on most of the people. Maybe femur 6 because is faster and just 4 cm on tibias. My knee height is 54.2 more or less, at 185 cm, my tibia would be 58-59 cm, I think that is the average for that height. Maybe the arms could look a little small. Guitchet or one of that guys said that you wont look very strange putting 10 cm over your wingspan. My theory is that wingspan increases in late teens, because of the gorwth of shoulders, arm length is the important thin ???  :(
Budget will determine my future.

Peaceout

You will look VERY strange putting 10 cm over your wingspan.
Wingspan is a major factor about proportions imo.

Morissette

Idk your age but I will say that i haven't grown since I was 16 but when I started looking into LL my arm span was 168cm just like my height. A week before leaving I measured again and it was at 175cm. Strange but I'm not complaining I'm 19, I think 10cm difference could look at little strange but if you're happy with it it shouldn't matter.

TIBIKE200

Idk your age but I will say that i haven't grown since I was 16 but when I started looking into LL my arm span was 168cm just like my height. A week before leaving I measured again and it was at 175cm. Strange but I'm not complaining I'm 19, I think 10cm difference could look at little strange but if you're happy with it it shouldn't matter.

To be sincere, I think that the reason you didnt grow was because something went wrong with your tibs' growth (I am not trying to insult or anything btw neither making fun of you)... Like really... from your proportion pics it looks like you already did a very big femoral lengthening. If your armspan is 175, I think that that's was supposed to be your height.
I learned some stuff during this time

Morissette

You know you may be right TIBIKE unfortunately at the age of 16 I played competitive hockey and I fractured both my legs and at the time height wasn't so much on my mind so I didn't think to ask the doctor if my growth plates had been damaged. Either way I'm getting that problem fixed as we speak. (Not taken as an insult at all) I also used to drink a lot back then and for some reason alcohol has a lot of estrogen in it which is a main contributor to closing your growth plates.

TIBIKE200

You know you may be right TIBIKE unfortunately at the age of 16 I played competitive hockey and I fractured both my legs and at the time height wasn't so much on my mind so I didn't think to ask the doctor if my growth plates had been damaged. Either way I'm getting that problem fixed as we speak. (Not taken as an insult at all) I also used to drink a lot back then and for some reason alcohol has a lot of estrogen in it which is a main contributor to closing your growth plates.

btw, I sent you a PM. If you could answer it I would really appreciate :)
I learned some stuff during this time

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Unless you got bone infection then your fracture did nothing to your growth.

If you don't have hormonal problems or specific syndromes you got as much as your genes allowed to. Start to finally deal with it.....

Morissette

Deal with what? And a break or a fracture can damage your growth plate dependent on wether or not the break or fracture touched your growth plate. I'm not saying that's what happened to me I was just speculating but quite frankly idc it's in the past and I like to live in the present. Please enjoy these links that I included for you that you won't read before you call me deluded have a nice day:).

http://m.kidshealth.org/en/parents/growth-plate-injuries.html?WT.ac=

http://www.niams.nih.gov/health_info/growth_plate_injuries/growth_plate_injuries_ff.asp

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/mobileart.asp?articlekey=83070

YourSpaceBoyfriend

I was talking about your bone fracture not growth plate so how about you read a sentence more than just once.

And i didn't call you deluded(at least here) so don't put words in my mouth.

Morissette

Okay so you were telling me to deal with my bone fracture? Lol done 3 years ago you're a little late. And I didn't say you called me deluded I said before you call me deluded how's about you read a sentence more then once?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Deal with that you came up short. And i pointed out mostly because you few days ago posted quite amusing theories about hormones and potential recovery after 8cm of tibia lengthening.

And fine i'm going to fix that claim about insult.

You are deluded, have a good day.

I know it is too much, but I think 9 or 10 cm could look good on most of the people. Maybe femur 6 because is faster and just 4 cm on tibias. My knee height is 54.2 more or less, at 185 cm, my tibia would be 58-59 cm, I think that is the average for that height. Maybe the arms could look a little small. Guitchet or one of that guys said that you wont look very strange putting 10 cm over your wingspan. My theory is that wingspan increases in late teens, because of the gorwth of shoulders, arm length is the important thin ???  :(

Idk but Iamready did 11cm and he looked alright but he was way shorter than you.

Wingspan doesn't matter it's about your arm length and torso length. If you are unsure make a photo and do mockups to have some kind of image how you could look like.

onemorefoot

Ok, in some time I am doing mockups. Morissette did your wingspan grow 7 cm, since what age to what age? Maybe that growth was really in your shoulders width.

rock112

It really just depends on the person. Iamready did 10cm and honestly had better proportions than before his LL lol (but he removed his photos unfortunately). Honestly, no one in the real world will notice anything until you start hitting the 14cm+ mark. And even then, there are plenty of people with odd builds / long legs / long torsos. Michael Phelps for example has an unusually long torso, and Conan has unusually long legs.

As long as you don't do anything stupid, like 8cm on tibia, and you distribute the length to both segments fairly evenly, you should look fine.

onemorefoot

Yeah, 6 on femurs plus 4 on tibias, is not crazy, crazy would be that I wanted to do 10+10 like Apo.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

It really just depends on the person. Iamready did 10cm and honestly had better proportions than before his LL lol (but he removed his photos unfortunately). Honestly, no one in the real world will notice anything until you start hitting the 14cm+ mark. And even then, there are plenty of people with odd builds / long legs / long torsos. Michael Phelps for example has an unusually long torso, and Conan has unusually long legs.

People probably won't notice when you have clothes which easly cover your proportions.

Proportions matter and not everyone is "made" for LL(at least not 10cm) and there is a lot of examples in "Height & Proportions" section.

onemorefoot

An user, 177 is his name wanted 187, he looks fine, but like you said no all of us.

Morissette

My wingspan grew that much in about 3-4 months. My shoulders growing in muscle mass wouldn't affect my wingspan. Unless my clavicle grew at the age of 19 which is very unlikely

onemorefoot

At 16?? your wingspan grew that much, it would be good that happens to me.

Morissette

No at 19 it grew that much I measured the first time around febuary and the second time again around May.

Morissette

Im not sure why you're so opinionated on the topic of hgh when you clearly don't know anything about it but here are some articles and studies about it that you probably won't read anyways but I have nothing else to do so oh well.

Articles about hgh and it's healing attributes:
http://www.espn.com/espn/news/story?id=2574291
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/12/031204074202.htm
http://bodyshaping4u.com/2015/05/06/healing-my-injury-with-the-help-of-growth-hormone/

Your fear of hgh causing cancer: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16430706/ T

Your fear of hgh causing acromegaly: http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/80083-acromegaly-associated-with-hgh-use/ yes this article is from a forum of steroid junkies but I mean who best to learn from then people currently living it.

Your fear of hgh growing internal organs: http://nattyornot.com/growth-hormone-guts-bodybuilders/ Growing of internal organs is very real but in excessive amounts it only ever happens to the body builders who are too big to wipe their own asses doing ridiculously high doses that I wouldn't even be able to afford.

Your fear of hgh affecting thyroid balance: http://www.thewellingtoninstitute.com/anti-aging-medicine/aging-&-thyroid-hormone.html Idk where you pulled that out of because hgh is a common way to increase thyroid function in many individuals. The hormone that it creates (T3) affects metabolic rate energy levels and virtually every organ function in our body. That being said the more the better.

I studied the endocrine system for a year which covered thyroid,hgh,cortisol,testosterone,epinephrine and many more quite in depth I just found these articles to back up my "amusing theory" since you're very opinionated anyways I hope this clears it up.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 08:15:12 AM by Morissette »

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Cool, i will gladly exchange my own hormonal problems and thyroid issues so you can stuff yourself with synthetic hormones.

I recommend you to go to some endocrinologists and talk about HGH with them because that's what i did(i was potential candidate to get refunded HGH) and have a quick chat with them about side effects. My own doctor had 1 patient that stuffed himself with that crap and now he needs to take other hormones and medicine because he fked his own endocrine system and he had similar mindset like yours.

http://bodyshaping4u.com/2015/05/06/healing-my-injury-with-the-help-of-growth-hormone/

Links like that make me only take you less seriously.

Bander72

From reading doingitforme thread I saw that even as a rich person going Paley you wont have a perfect time doing LL. If you would really want that height you would need to do it in at least three surgery's and even then your playing roulette with your body. Not to mention that you will look like a freak with 19 cm increase, have you seen Apotheosis. Recovery time as it has been discussed would be incredibly long and your going to  be partially disabled to enjoy that height. That human butcher Sarin was full of bs saying 20+ is safe to gain from surgery only a fool would go for that much.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

YourSpaceBoyfriend

But we are talking about 9-10cm increase with lengthening both segments. And why three surgeries lol?

Bander72

Sorry but I took the title as him meaning 9+10 meaning 19 if its 9 to 10 cm total then it is different. I still think that is too much but if he did do it then it should be in two surgerys then.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

onemorefoot

bander72 hehehe will I be the new Apo??? 9-10 is quite a lot, but not too much is not very risky.
Pages: [1]   Go Up