Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL after 1 or 2 years  (Read 1298 times)

hr20152016

• Visitor
LL after 1 or 2 years
« on: August 31, 2016, 05:29:19 PM »

Hello all ,

i am following every letter typed in the forum since approx 1 year , my age 26 and 168 height , also god gave me some other crapty issues like little small width , gynecomastia and pretty big nose  , i was depressed for years asking myself all the time what god or genes or luck would lose if they gave me average normal body like others , this would save a lot of mental and communications issues and money for me!!! however i did not give up , i decided to take the advantage of any available technique to help me

i know this is not related to the forum but i wanted to to talk about all my insecurities

2 years ago i did rhinoplasty and i had satisfying result gave me more self esteem and confidence , also i did surgery for removal of tissue under my chest and i am not so satisfied 100% for results however it is more better than before , after that i turned into height problem  :-\

I am daily searching for any technique or chemical or studies talking about this issue , stem cells , hormones , inverntional techniques , and now i am pretty sure that science is still very far away from any applicable results , so i started thinking strongly about LL however i noticed that there are a lot of complications after LL but i will not live my life like that.

I used to wear 7 cm handmade pads inside my "only big" shoes , i used to hide pains and difficulties in walking and pretending that i only have problems in my leg because of football , even when dating with girls i do not remember that i took off my shoes except when going to bed , and i pretended a lot that i have phobia from water and sea to not be in the situation that i must took off clothes and shoes and take swim :D

So it is my only choice now to do LL however i am not rich for that , but i am planning to save money over 1 or 2 years then perform it , however til now i don't now how can i stay for 1 year recovering and do not have job to cover expenses.

I had a lot of questions but i will start with some of

- I know that there is no 100% recovery from LL but the talks about arthritis and permanent  knee pain , does this is must , do everyone perform LL had these complications? and how can they live with it?

- I am planning not to tell any friend or family about it , is it possible to recover alone or to find 24/7 care taker?

- Can i start insane leg workout to strength my leg muscles before the surgery , is it helpful in recovery?

- I am planning to just try Growth hormone or IGF may be if not adding height they will help me to get more density in my bones , any advice?

I am sorry for prolong and for my bad English and i am grateful for anyone who write his diaries and give others hope

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: LL after 1 or 2 years
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 05:43:05 PM »

- I know that there is no 100% recovery from LL but the talks about arthritis and permanent  knee pain , does this is must , do everyone perform LL had these complications? and how can they live with it?

- I am planning not to tell any friend or family about it , is it possible to recover alone or to find 24/7 care taker?

- Can i start insane leg workout to strength my leg muscles before the surgery , is it helpful in recovery?

- I am planning to just try Growth hormone or IGF may be if not adding height they will help me to get more density in my bones , any advice?

1.Permament knee pain as far as i know is mostly associated with internal tibia lengthening(not everybody got it though). It depends on the method used and pure luck most of the time.

2.Hard to say but most of the doctors provide some kind of caretaker(like Hotel staff) at least for lengthening phase.

3.You should stretch your legs as much as you can. Most doctors recommend to avoid workout and building muscle mass and just go straight to stretching.

4.Ye i have great advice, don't take it. Leave your healthy endocrine system in peace it will manage.

patientdad

Re: LL after 1 or 2 years
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 10:58:10 PM »

Growth hormone will not help you.  Your growth plates fused a long time ago.  You can not grow taller.
Pages: [1]   Go Up