Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It is funny that just 5 11+ people say that people who do it is crazy  (Read 2106 times)

onemorefoot

Most of the people of that height say such thing (I think we shouldnt worry about what other people say, but we can correct them), now I know they are in a mistake; empathy is the key.They are seeing this like if they would do it, and obviously not, because 5 11+ tall or even average in some countries in all the planet no just in Europe or Asia is tall in all the  planet. But ask this to a 4 11 guy, do you think he would say this is crazy, I think he would say " this is a miraculous procedure".
Budget will determine my future.

sickoflife44

• Visitor
Re: It is funny that just 5 11+ people say that people who do it is crazy
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 05:56:45 AM »

There are also people that are average to tall height who usually say to their shorter counterparts who tell them that height doesn't matter and to be confident in who you are, even though it's not that easy to do so

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 10:34:11 AM »

It's mostly because cosmetic LL is still a taboo topic and let's be honest out of every cosmetic procedures LL requiers tons of rehab, blood and tears, it's just not 1 visit and height wizard zip-zaps you to be 10cm taller. Even after it you can have complications and in the worst scenario you can kiss your legs goodbye.

Besides a lot of people can't get an idea that height can be a barrier for us mostly because they were never in our boots(basically means height is worth nothing because im average and i never had problems about it).

And about confidence.... problem is a lot of people exaggerate that their height is an actual problem(mostly people around 5'9). Imho the real problems begin when you are for example short stature(under 3rd percentile for you age) because that kind of people have problems and not always about their sexual life(example, i can't get a job for like 1,5 year, one of the employers basically told me that im "too fragile" even when i workout for quite a time and second actually asked me if im full adult....).

But i'm sorry, if you are 5'9 and you can't score chicks(because a lot of people dwell on it) you are not going to score after LL. Invest that money in a shrink, trust me talking helps.

onemorefoot

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 07:17:53 PM »

In my case I want it, because being tall is really amazing, women and that kind of things maybe will sound strange but I dont care I just do it because I want to be tall.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 07:46:28 PM »

Do whatever you want your money and your health. I was talking about people which blame their height for their life failures when in the meantime they are average height.

onemorefoot

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 08:05:02 PM »

In that case, we can say that if you are average height you are in the  grey zone. You pass unnoticed, so you can agree with that or take a risk to pass noticed for some of your characteristics, maybe I sound contradictory because in another post I said you shouldnt care about other people thought, however, at the end society(people) puts you where they want, and if you have advantages like height they cant put you down them.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 08:31:27 PM »

Some people get more from life some people less nothing new here.

All i'm saying is... average height isn't such a barrier as some people make it up. Even when you don't have advantage of being tall there are still 2 things: First you at least don't stick out negatively and second you still can have other certain traits that you can use as an advantage(Great funny character, good facial features, decent body build, being smart etc).

Think about this. I'm short stature where i'm living, untalented, skinny, downside average facial features, pretty sick most of the time and on top of that i have a huge depression that is mostly because of my hormonal problems and trust me i will take the grey zone anytime.

But as i said if you just want to be taller and you have money and time for it i have no interest to stop you.

onemorefoot

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 09:15:22 PM »

Maybe you have not discovered your talent yet, you will se that after this storm almost always it is calmed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up