Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Dads are the problem with this operation, they dont acccept or is just my case?  (Read 11472 times)

Knik

For me it is worse, because result my father too complex. It is a size close to mine (5'8 ") his sister is tall (5'7") and now he is just talking about it. It is worst of all, my parents don't stop to control the heightof my brother; They think my problem is BTW, they force me to do stuff like me dress, go out, etc. then I dont care. I hate. I stopped the pool because of it, and as if they did not know they keep asking me to accompany them and I refuse as they yell at me. When I listen to my father, I feel all the people he knows are at least 6'5. So I stopped to talk to them. Mom forces me to go see a psychologist, I stopped at the first appointment because I dont think I have problems. Already when my aunt to broach the subject with me I felt bad. In France it is not everyday to see women of this height. Plus she still has big heels, she's 5'11 with.
I feel it will be very hard, I think do the operation without their talk.
Looking for Pili

onemorefoot

theophilo, sometimes you want things than other near people dont want, because the dont understand; so save money and do it by yourself, if you are 18+ you can do it without their agreement, and you can work for money.
Budget will determine my future.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

For me it is worse, because result my father too complex. It is a size close to mine (5'8 ") his sister is tall (5'7") and now he is just talking about it. It is worst of all, my parents don't stop to control the heightof my brother; They think my problem is BTW, they force me to do stuff like me dress, go out, etc. then I dont care. I hate. I stopped the pool because of it, and as if they did not know they keep asking me to accompany them and I refuse as they yell at me. When I listen to my father, I feel all the people he knows are at least 6'5. So I stopped to talk to them. Mom forces me to go see a psychologist, I stopped at the first appointment because I dont think I have problems. Already when my aunt to broach the subject with me I felt bad. In France it is not everyday to see women of this height. Plus she still has big heels, she's 5'11 with.
I feel it will be very hard, I think do the operation without their talk.

To be perfectly honest i didn't even said anything to my parents that i plan to do something like that(even when i could get refunded LL).

If you feel bad about it i can tell you that my parents don't even care that i have ongoing depression(which doesn't suprise me since they were abusive towards me until my suicide attempt). Mom keeps braging that it's everything in my head(orly) and i can just "start" being happy(which isn't truth since my depression isn't entirely my choice because im suffering from Hypothyroidism which is altering your mood).

And btw you should go to psychologist since you have a problem, your relations with parents and how you feel bad about your height.
Trust me talking helps.

CCMidwest

Mom keeps braging that it's everything in my head(orly) and i can just "start" being happy(which isn't truth since my depression isn't entirely my choice because im suffering from Hypothyroidism which is altering your mood).

She's probably just trying to be helpful. I hope so anyway.

My mom is on the opposite side of the "it's all in your head" argument.

Today she told me that I was lucky I found a woman that accepts me for my shortness and that I had better hold on to her otherwise "good luck finding another one like that"

My dad said "He's not even short!"

My mom just glared at him like he was retarded.

I started counting out loud using my fingers. Mom said "What are you doing?"

I said "Counting all the women I have f*cked that didn't give a sh*t about my height...hang on, might take me awhile"

She called me a pig. So I said, "Look who's talking, now why don't you go f*ck yourself"

Then I walked out to my car that was sitting in the driveway of the house I bought her, and left.

She's dead to me.

Parents man...  :o

Edit: Now she is texting me repeatedly with apologies. I'm a 32 year old man, I am waaayyy past this drama from her. Don't need it.
5'7.5

onemorefoot

Your mom is a bad person, nobody in this fking world should be name by their defects or qualities, there is when discriminations arises. Height is a luck matter, so what can we do?

Penguinn

That's insane, CC. If you choose to do LL make sure her bad parenting doesn't influence the decision.
My dad used to take some jabs at my height but it was all in good fun. He's 5'4 too so meh.

Auron

Today she told me that I was lucky I found a woman that accepts me for my shortness and that I had better hold on to her otherwise "good luck finding another one like that"

Aren't you like 5"8?

Comon, what your mom said is pure non sense, let alone coming from a mom.

*Edited* She's still your mom and you should forgive her.

CCMidwest

Your mom is a bad person, nobody in this fking world should be name by their defects or qualities, there is when discriminations arises. Height is a luck matter, so what can we do?

That's insane, CC. If you choose to do LL make sure her bad parenting doesn't influence the decision.
My dad used to take some jabs at my height but it was all in good fun. He's 5'4 too so meh.

Thanks guys. The feelz man! the feelz! lol

I'm used to it from her. Clear into my early 20's she would buy me pants that were too long, or shoes that were too big, and tell me I'd grow into them because "that's what real men do...they get big"

Really? There's not a single guy on her side of the family that is over 5'5!

Penguinn, I hear ya on not letting it influence my decision. I'll have to do some serious soul searching to figure out if it is.
5'7.5

CCMidwest

Aren't you like 5"8?

Comon, what your mom said is pure non sense, let alone coming from a mom.

Yeah, just a hair under 5'8. I'm at 5'7 if I squat heavy, which is often.

It is non-sense, for sure.
5'7.5

Penguinn

I'm used to it from her. Clear into my early 20's she would buy me pants that were too long, or shoes that were too big, and tell me I'd grow into them because "that's what real men do...they get big"

Whoa. Seems like she wanted to show off a 6'2 son and started to try and emasculate you when that didn't happen.
Was she good otherwise? If it was just that, you can look past it and not hate your mom..like swallowing a bitter pill.
**Brought to you by Penguinn Relationship Advice INC, operators are standing by

YourSpaceBoyfriend

I still wonder how some parents conscience allow to do all the crap they do.

CCMidwest

I still wonder how some parents conscience allow to do all the crap they do.

"Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to ignorance"
5'7.5

Deads

My dad was 176.5 (5"9.5) when he was younger. My Mum always described him as being short... She and him separated when I was a child and she ended up with a 5"4/5"5 guy so height was never a huge concern for her...... But damn. With some women, unless you're tall, you're short... My younger brother is only 16 this year and he is 6"0+... Mum loves telling people how tall he is. I guess it's just a fetish for some ladies.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Parents like to brag about the kids like it's some kind of trophy.

I think everybody heard that "my son is..." kind of a talk. My parents many time told me things like "why aren't you like everybody else" or "why is almost everything wrong with you".

onemorefoot

Deads has your father shrink too much???

CCMidwest

My dad was 176.5 (5"9.5) when he was younger. My Mum always described him as being short... She and him separated when I was a child and she ended up with a 5"4/5"5 guy so height was never a huge concern for her...... But damn. With some women, unless you're tall, you're short... My younger brother is only 16 this year and he is 6"0+... Mum loves telling people how tall he is. I guess it's just a fetish for some ladies.

Funny she ended up with a short guy.

My dad is the same height as yours basically, and yeah, to my mom he is short.

I heard my sister refer to her husband as "tiny" to my mom the other day...he squats 405lbs and is 5'10...he's tiny?? Wow

Bitches be trippin'
5'7.5

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

I know some women who have the 6'0+ requirement because they feel more petite and attractive when next to a guy who is larger. They're still fat anyway, so they must feel like total cows when comparing themselves to average or short guys. I imagine it's the same for a lot of women around the world - they want a super tall person so they'll be constantly looked at from a Myspace angle shot and they'll be less self-conscious  :P
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

paddy10tellys

I started counting out loud using my fingers. Mom said "What are you doing?"

I said "Counting all the women I have f*cked that didn't give a sh*t about my height...hang on, might take me awhile"

LOL++ I'm getting a mental picture of "Gru's," Mom, in "Despicable me!"

https://toxicmomtoolkit.com/

Ht 169.5 cms. Wingspan 165cms. Arms 72cms. Femur-tibia length ratio = 56/44. Wants 175cms. Tibias only

Deads

Deads has your father shrink too much???

He's lost a good inch.. I think he's like 55 this year so old age is having its effect.

onemorefoot

I know people over 60 years, that havent lost even an inch. So it depends from person to person.

IwannaBeTaller

I know people over 60 years, that havent lost even an inch. So it depends from person to person.

Keep me dreaming! Because after being short, this my next big fear - spending money on the surgery and losing height when I'm older, I'm deathly afraid of this even though I'm only in my 20s.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Alu

I honestly don't understand why you people are so afraid of losing height when older. Let's face it, you probably won't lose height until you're in your 60's or older. By then you're hopefully established, have a family, settled down, etc.

You probably won't be giving a   about your height or people around you. You'll just be living life until you die, simple. Your values now aren't going to stay stangnant as you get older; if they do then you haven't grown at all (pun intended).

onemorefoot

Ok, I think I will live at least 70 years, so at that age I wont be even 173, but if we add 6 cm, I would probably be 178-179 having shrinked form 182 in youth.

Alu

Again though lol... you probably won't/shouldn't care. Why would you care? Out of all the people in the world, senior citizens are the people who give less of a fk than anyone in the world.

I just think it's such a stupid reason to do LL among all the others reasons...

Ozymandias

Keep me dreaming! Because after being short, this my next big fear - spending money on the surgery and losing height when I'm older, I'm deathly afraid of this even though I'm only in my 20s.

What's the problem in losing a few cm of height if everyone in your age group is also shrinking those cm?

Unless you are planning to be one of those 60 year old guys chasing 20 year old girls  (in which case you should start increasing your income, not your height)

onemorefoot

Be taller, would improve my self steem, so for example what other reason can you have to get this operation? Leave that of the old people and other things, all  is the same, self steem, so whoever more who wants to tell "my reasons are very good argumented" is wrong, all is self steem; and self steem is created by us our near context and ourselves.We can control our self steem, but in this case, there is a possiblity to improve it, so why not?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Good luck with recovery when you will be 60yo lol.

onemorefoot

Hehehe, I am saving money please dont pressure me, and when we are old we lost not a few centimeters, we lose 2 inches!!!!!!

Alu

Starting to notice a correlation between low IQ, low self-esteem, lack of reasoning, and higher the starting height...

onemorefoot

Some studies say the opposite , but you are free to believe what you want. If you had a great self-steem you wouldnt be here.

CCMidwest

What's the problem in losing a few cm of height if everyone in your age group is also shrinking those cm?

Unless you are planning to be one of those 60 year old guys chasing 20 year old girls  (in which case you should start increasing your income, not your height)

My plan EXACTLY. lol

Starting to notice a correlation between low IQ, low self-esteem, lack of reasoning, and higher the starting height...

I check my IQ at the door. Its not needed around here, and I like to pack light anyway.
5'7.5
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up