Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A recent article on height distribution around the world  (Read 7306 times)

Auron

Re: A recent article on height distribution around the world
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2016, 05:12:31 PM »

They both have lifts.
Tom cruise's shoes are in a different league lol

That bending.

Auron

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2016, 05:14:32 PM »

Three of the four women I interacted with at the urgent care place were taller than me...welcome to the midwest.

(although I acknowledge that is unusual even around here)
That's it, let's book the surgery.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2016, 05:19:29 PM »

Three of the four women I interacted with at the urgent care place were taller than me...welcome to the midwest.

Well im shorter than average woman where im living so i kinda know the pain.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2016, 05:21:37 PM »

I don't think the media rags on Cruise for his height because he's 5'7, I mean shorter actors than him don't receive that much negative attention for that that. I think it's because he wears shoes with obvious lifts in them, plus gets with women who are taller than him even before they're in heels and it accentuates the height difference. Plus he's one of the most successful actors of all time so if media tabloids didn't have the height to poke fun of, what would they have to run witb?
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2016, 05:25:32 PM »

The important question is were they fat? I saw a lot of big women in Minnesota and Texas but they were also often as round as they were tall.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Auron

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2016, 05:27:35 PM »

Let's book it!

CCMidwest

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2016, 05:32:23 PM »

I don't think the media rags on Cruise for his height because he's 5'7, I mean shorter actors than him don't receive that much negative attention for that that. I think it's because he wears shoes with obvious lifts in them, plus gets with women who are taller than him even before they're in heels and it accentuates the height difference. Plus he's one of the most successful actors of all time so if media tabloids didn't have the height to poke fun of, what would they have to run witb?

This.

The important question is were they fat? I saw a lot of big women in Minnesota and Texas but they were also often as round as they were tall.

Oh no...not fat at all. All four passed the boner test for sure.

There was one other gal that was sitting, but looked short. She was STUNNING. I smiled at her, and she returned it, but we didn't get to talk.  :-\

There are a lot of women like that around here though. 6 foot (or high 5 footers) and not only fat, but just large frames in general.

The 6 foot doctor was not the tallest gal there...

Edit: FYI, I'm in the Minnesota area
5'7.5

CCMidwest

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2016, 05:35:34 PM »

When I was sitting waiting for the doc though, I stared at the height measuring thing on the wall.

It's amazing, there is such little difference between my height of almost 5'8 and 6'

So why is it such a big deal to everyone? Ya know?
5'7.5

CCMidwest

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2016, 05:39:19 PM »

This is why I agree when Kilo says that 5'5 to 5'7 was a necessity, but above that is a luxury. I never used to believe in the "under 5'7" cut-off, but after hearing from guys here and on r/short, I get it now.

I feel ya bro.
5'7.5

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2016, 06:10:44 PM »

This is why I agree when Kilo says that 5'5 to 5'7 was a necessity, but above that is a luxury. I never used to believe in the "under 5'7" cut-off, but after hearing from guys here and on r/short, I get it now.

I feel ya bro.

Thanks.

And im not even exaggerating, i literally checked percentile table and im in the 45-50% but for woman.
Recently when i saw my friend from school changing and i stopped growing or anything it really hit home, i can't stop feeling embarrassed when im going out...

CCMidwest

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2016, 06:23:34 PM »

Thanks.

And im not even exaggerating, i literally checked percentile table and im in the 45-50% but for woman.
Recently when i saw my friend from school changing and i stopped growing or anything it really hit home, i can't stop feeling embarrassed when im going out...

I know anecdotal evidence isn't worth the forum they are typed on, but...

My best friend of many years is about 5'4-5'5, and he does well in life, including with women. So not all is lost bro.

If LL is the route you want to go, then make it your mission to get it done. Don't get stuck in the purgatory between "should I?" and "maybe I shouldn't?"

In the meantime, don't put the rest of your life on hold. Don't want to have to play catch up with the rest of your qualities after LL, ya know?

LOTS of other stuff attracts women too, besides height. Muscles, education, a purpose in life, social skills, grooming, money, humor, etc... so don't neglect those things.
5'7.5

Knik

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2016, 06:27:06 PM »

Muscles, education, a purpose in life, social skills, grooming, money, humor, etc... so don't neglect those things.

well, I will probably be single all my life
I don't care
Looking for Pili

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2016, 06:32:15 PM »

I know anecdotal evidence isn't worth the forum they are typed on, but...

My best friend of many years is about 5'4-5'5, and he does well in life, including with women. So not all is lost bro.

If LL is the route you want to go, then make it your mission to get it done. Don't get stuck in the purgatory between "should I?" and "maybe I shouldn't?"

In the meantime, don't put the rest of your life on hold. Don't want to have to play catch up with the rest of your qualities after LL, ya know?

LOTS of other stuff attracts women too, besides height. Muscles, education, a purpose in life, social skills, grooming, money, humor, etc... so don't neglect those things.

It's more how i feel about myself than fear of not having any sexual partner(tbh i probably almost gave up on it..).
And i had huge depression before my worries about height. I dont have a heart to poison someone's life with my mental problems especially the person that i would deeply care about.

If i had the money for LL i would already done it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up