Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heading to Beijing for 25th of July. General questions  (Read 6141 times)

Bigpoppapump

Re: Heading to Beijing for 25th of July. General questions
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2016, 06:21:35 PM »

Thanks pal

Lifting is and was a big part of my life but i feel its time to change

At one stage inwas so depressed (still am i guess) i was planning on just hitting weights and ramping up my steroid use till it killed me. But i feel i have things to do in this life and feel that my height has held me back psychologically with a lot of things.

Imwanted to safety bar squat 370+ kgs but i realise now that the threshold to happiness doesnt exist past some number i lift in the gymnits just never going to happen.

Il get back to hitting legs some day, legs were never that big on me either 27.5" thighs and 17.33" calves at 220 odd.

My new adventure willmbe to get taller, meet new people, take in a new culture and then get back recover and lead the life i deserve to live and not feel like im as low as whale   just because my heads closer to the ground.

I know this sounds bitter but i hope there is an after life and short guys get a chance at being tall whilst the tall guys get a shot at being short.

Im going to learn to start saying no to people when i come back, if i cant help or don't want to help im not doing it, sick if oing unreturned favours and being used by people.

Im going to make sure the next time my little heart breaker sees me she will regret stayingnwith her 50 year old (he looks 60 as well) husband who treats her like crap.

Whereintheworld?

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2016, 06:40:13 PM »

I was considering Beijing before I met with Pili.

I'll be interested in reading your diary. Good luck

aussieboy

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2016, 11:22:07 PM »

Hi guys

Im heading to Beijing very soon. I plan to get around 7-8 cms done on my tibias.

Reasons im doing surgery

I have always felt that my height has held me back especially with women, it seems to be too much of a mitigating factor for them to look past it. I also feel that it has held me back in employment and my own personal development. I often catch women looking at me and do get approached by women in bars (if i am sitting) however when i stand up their body language seems to change. I think after years you develop a sixth sense for sensing peoples negative reaction to your height.

For years i have been into weight training as i enjoyed it it took my mind off my height somewhat but i wasnt doing it to compensate as every tall idiot out there seems to think every short guy is doing it for that reason. However this year i had a bit of a meltdown regarding my height then i had a major issue with a girl (she is married) which massively effected my self confidence. If you guys want to hear the story you can feel free to ask and il tell you, maybe you can give your opinions on it.

My weight training i enjoyed built up to the following poundages

Safety bar squat 250kgs 5 reps
Hip belt squat (plates between legs not machine) 225kg x 20 115kg x 100
Single leg calf raise with dip belt 145kg x 10
Stiff leg deadlift with dumbells 60kg x 20
One arm floor press 72kg 5 reps
Dumbell side lateral 28kg x 20
Wrist curl with dumbells 45kg x 10
Dumbell curl 38.5kg x 5 reps
Tricep ez extensions 65kg x 10
One arm shrug 75kg x 15
Finger guillotine gripper 143kg x 5 reps
Barbell curl 82.5kg x 5-6 reps 30kgs x 82 reps

Thats off my head im sure im forgetting a few exercises

However due to this surgery being on my mind i have nit weight trained seriously in 3-4 months and i have eaten a lot less to reduce my bodyweight for the comfort of this surgery. I have reduced from 102kgs to 83kgs or so. I have also vigorously stretched my calves.

Out of interest i was just wondering for the people who have completed this surgery the following things

1) have you noticed more attention from women?
2) have you noticed people in general treat you better or differently since getting taller
3) do you feel a lot better about yourself?

Thanks guys. If any of you are in Beijing i look forward to meeting you and getting more friends

yes to all your three questions bruhh :D
even on the streets, u get lots of attention more than before.

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2016, 12:38:20 AM »

yes to all your three questions bruhh :D
even on the streets, u get lots of attention more than before.

Thanks for your response buddy appreciate it

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2016, 05:31:15 PM »

Just wondering guys

When i arrive i need to get a few things like vitamins and protein powder is there anywhere in particular you can recommend i go for these things?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up