Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: how many of you plan on going to a psychatrist?  (Read 13016 times)

TIBIKE200

Re: how many of you plan on going to a psychatrist?
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2016, 08:30:11 PM »

On 6 May 2007, Nicolas Sarkozy became the sixth person to be elected President of the fifth Republic (which was established in 1958), and the 23rd president in French history. Ht 165cms.

The UK guardian Newspaper 9/9/09... "But, you might well be asking, why did Sarko bother to try to conceal the truth about his height? Surely the French president or his aides must realise that any attempts to conceal his relative shortness will make him look even more ridiculous than – with all due respect – he does already?"

This says it all... he's a joke because, he's short. Doesn't matter who he is, what he's done. To some fkwit journo he's just a shortass... Psychoanalyse that. Oh, switch, "relative shortness" for "relative blackness" & then ask a shrink to treat that.

It has to do with the fact that he is lying about his height, choosing small bodyguards and always standing on a box when he gives speeches. Francois holland is also short yet he is not rediculed as much.

Also, The Guardian is leftist and Sarkozy was from the right wing French party
I learned some stuff during this time

paddy10tellys

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2016, 08:37:02 PM »

So, the public reaction if he had done LL?
Ht 169.5 cms. Wingspan 165cms. Arms 72cms. Femur-tibia length ratio = 56/44. Wants 175cms. Tibias only

TIBIKE200

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2016, 08:41:20 PM »

So, the public reaction if he had done LL?

I believe it would be a total mockery till his last days on earth.

But, why do you care? You are not Sarkozy.

paddy10tellys

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2016, 09:01:02 PM »

Personally, I don't care for Sarkozy, or his politics. However, I would not humiliate him because he is conscious of his height.

Tibike, the clown/jester/fool had an accepted place in society. Everything was cool - as long as he accepted his lot & knew his place. The same conflict affects you, otherwise you wouldn't be here so long in various incarnations
Ht 169.5 cms. Wingspan 165cms. Arms 72cms. Femur-tibia length ratio = 56/44. Wants 175cms. Tibias only

TIBIKE200

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2016, 09:07:58 PM »

Personally, I don't care for Sarkozy, or his politics. However, I would not humiliate him because he is conscious of his height.

Tibike, the clown/jester/fool had an accepted place in society. Everything was cool - as long as he accepted his lot & knew his place. The same conflict affects you, otherwise you wouldn't be here so long in various incarnations

Yep. At first I was depressed, then I started seeing someone and now I still want it but I am not depressed over it. Just want it.
  I can see that you are trying to insult me. Question is, why? Because I told you that you are not Sarkozy? Well you aren't... You are you and I am me and the other users are who they are. Not everyone gets to be important or to be remembered throughout history. If your ego can't handle that, it wont be able to even after LL

Alu

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2016, 09:09:14 PM »

On 6 May 2007, Nicolas Sarkozy became the sixth person to be elected President of the fifth Republic (which was established in 1958), and the 23rd president in French history. Ht 165cms.

The UK guardian Newspaper 9/9/09... "But, you might well be asking, why did Sarko bother to try to conceal the truth about his height? Surely the French president or his aides must realise that any attempts to conceal his relative shortness will make him look even more ridiculous than – with all due respect – he does already?"

This says it all... he's a joke because, he's short. Doesn't matter who he is, what he's done. To some fkwit journo he's just a shortass... Psychoanalyse that. Oh, switch, "relative shortness" for "relative blackness" & then ask a shrink to treat that.

Why does someone else's opinion matter that much to you? On top of that, considering he ended up becoming president even considering his stature, doesn't that go against the notion that short guys can't be successful? Sure he's conscious of his height, as any other guy could be if they're not the norm, but that obviously didn't define him...

paddy10tellys

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2016, 09:50:09 PM »

The point is, that no matter what you might achieve, your lack of height is a trump card that can used against you. Sarkozy is a case in point! Also, other peoples opinions matter to you, Alu, as well - don't fool yourself that they don't, otherwise why would you lengthen?

paddy10tellys

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2016, 09:52:36 PM »

Tibike, why do say i am trying to insult you? I was making a general point, not referring to you, in person... I was trying to make a point about how society regards short people by comparison with how society regards clowns & fools, i was not calling you a clown or fool

Alu

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2016, 10:00:30 PM »

The point is, that no matter what you might achieve, your lack of height is a trump card that can used against you. Sarkozy is a case in point! Also, other peoples opinions matter to you, Alu, as well - don't fool yourself that they don't, otherwise why would you lengthen?

For dating purposes, sure it matters. But I'm really doing it for that reason. Razorfin had the best possible explanation as to why I am doing it. Look it up (I can't find it at the moment). Basically, doing it for myself, not because I really care what some random ass I'll never interact with thinks about me...

Again, it only hurts you if you let it hurt you. Sure, it's hard for us all here now, but as one of the greatest dwarfs of all time once said:
http://images.8tracks.com/cover/i/008/434/150/TyrionNeverForget-6939.png?rect=0,44,480,480&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max

Bitches love Tyrion.

paddy10tellys

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2016, 10:09:56 PM »

I think all of the short folks in here, including me, have legitimate concerns about status/dating/ego. In my case & probably yours, that doesn't make you mentally ill & in need of a psychiatrist. In my case it makes me in need of longer legs...

Alu

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2016, 11:23:28 PM »

I think all of the short folks in here, including me, have legitimate concerns about status/dating/ego. In my case & probably yours, that doesn't make you mentally ill & in need of a psychiatrist. In my case it makes me in need of longer legs...

Yeah but that's not the whole point of this discussion. I'm shorter than you paddy. I'm not in a state of panic, anxiety, extreme depression as I was months ago. (It's still there but it's more transient and it seldom last) I've moved on from that mindset. My shrink was part of the recovery process. I'll admit it does depend 100% on how your shrink approaches your problem and mindset. What CCMidwest wrote is 100% accurate btw.

For me it was all about my shrink giving me the tools I needed to go back to the sane mind I had before my "height neurosis" began. One in which my height wasn't on my mind 24/7.

My main thing is that, if you're in a state on extreme depression, one in which it's debilitating socially, then don't just put all your eggs in one basket. Reach out for help.

CCMidwest

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2016, 11:58:05 PM »

Yeah but that's not the whole point of this discussion. I'm shorter than you paddy. I'm not in a state of panic, anxiety, extreme depression as I was months ago. (It's still there but it's more transient and it seldom last) I've moved on from that mindset. My shrink was part of the recovery process. I'll admit it does depend 100% on how your shrink approaches your problem and mindset. What CCMidwest wrote is 100% accurate btw.

For me it was all about my shrink giving me the tools I needed to go back to the sane mind I had before my "height neurosis" began. One in which my height wasn't on my mind 24/7.

My main thing is that, if you're in a state on extreme depression, one in which it's debilitating socially, then don't just put all your eggs in one basket. Reach out for help.

Great post Alu.

Everybody seems to have missed the part where I said therapy may not help with the height issue. What's a therapist or shrink supposed to do, make you taller?

No, that's not the point of a shrink. The point is to maintain or gain mental control so that you aren't living in despair.

A shrink will also help when height related issues come up. Like today when my mother said it is unfortunate that my dad is shrinking in his old age and that pretty soon he will be short like me.

Instead of getting upset over that comment like I would of a few weeks ago, the control I now have over my thoughts means that I brushed it off and left her house. Didn't really get emotional about it. Before it would of caused great depression for days.

You can be sad about your height and not be depressed or in despair. THAT is the point of this conversation.
5'7.5

CCMidwest

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2016, 12:03:50 AM »

I'll add too, that I have never felt disrespected by another man due to height. Not once. Even living among the German's here in the Midwest.
5'7.5

TheFakeMccoy

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2016, 12:16:01 AM »

I'm not going to go see a psychiatrist because I KNOW I want to be 6 foot or over. I've always wanted to be tall but I'm only 5'9.5".

I realize I'm average height however I feel short and have always felt this way, and I just want to be tall. I'm hoping to go to Doctor Paley in the next year or two and obtain a 5.25cm gain on my femurs and a 3.75cm gain on my tibias, doing the surgeries back t back three-four weeks apart. Should heal up faster this way and I should retain most of my neutral athleticism because I'm not lengthening too much in either segment. After the lengthening I should be right around 6'1" which is pretty tall and I would be very happy.

If you are suffering for because you are not tall you should consult with one. There is a huge difference between wanting to be tall and suffering for not being tall

Nah I'm not suffering, suffering, just want to be tall as all. Nothing to see a shrink over, as I believe I'm perfectly psychologically healthy and not at all depressed/anxious.

CCMidwest

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2016, 02:12:43 AM »

And paddyton,

Using a 165cm guy to make your point? Come on man. A 5'5 guy (165) is in a completely different world compared to you at 5'7 (170) or me at like 172.

My buddy is like 5'4-5'5 and gets sh*t for his height all the time. Men our height have no idea what these guys put up with.

For your own mental health, and out of respect for men under your height, don't put yourself in their shoes. Not even remotely comparable.
5'7.5

goldenegg

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2016, 02:51:21 AM »

Using a 165cm guy to make your point? Come on man. A 5'5 guy (165) is in a completely different world compared to you at 5'7 (170) or me at like 172.

My buddy is like 5'4-5'5 and gets sh*t for his height all the time. Men our height have no idea what these guys put up with.

For your own mental health, and out of respect for men under your height, don't put yourself in their shoes. Not even remotely comparable.

ugh so painfully true. Doesn't matter what any psychiatrist says, being 5'4-5'5 or less as a guy is objectively tough. even though there are plenty of nice folks who won't outright joke about your height, you're still given less respect and are treated differently by people subconsciously. 

ortholengthening

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2016, 04:12:34 AM »

I wouldnt say i am depressed on a day by day basis.
More so irritated when topic arises.

IF IF I was slightly overweight and people made fat jokes I would be annoyed (not depressed). But then I would eat healthy and workout to get a great body.
Likewise being below average height I get annoyed. And want to be taller and LL is the only way.

No shrink needed for me. Just a capable surgeon

paddy10tellys

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2016, 06:57:08 AM »

Totally agree with ortholegthening's comment.

Also CCMidwest, of course it is worse being 165 as opposed to 170 but are you saying I'm too tall to comment? Thx man, I'm cured!

Also, for the record I do not think there is anything wrong with consulting a psychiatrist

CCMidwest

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2016, 12:49:01 PM »

Also CCMidwest, of course it is worse being 165 as opposed to 170 but are you saying I'm too tall to comment? Thx man, I'm cured!

You're welcome.
5'7.5

Moubgf

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2016, 10:50:25 PM »

How exactly are you being discriminated besides the dating scene I wonder?

People think they are better than me because they are taller. Everybody feels that. EVERYBODY. And they know im suave and can control my   so they dont push me like that because they know i know.

But the discrimination is there. I have very high Emotional IQ so i can suss out social interactions very very quick and i pretty much know what the other person is thinking before they say it. It's like i can take them out and have 2 way conversation with myself playing that other dude. So i know the way insecurity projects itself. I get girls and friends or whatever. Its not about that it never was about that. Its about having a backpack on and living life equal. And my individual input should be judged not my physicality.

If you dont see discrimination for being short then im sorry you are that other kind of human who dosnt "get it" they are not compatible with that type of thinking. They are like the hard labour workers working in the fields or mines if you know what i mean. Then there is this other type of human who pretty much are more spiritually intuned to their reality and just more aware.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2016, 11:02:47 PM »

People think they are better than me because they are taller. Everybody feels that. EVERYBODY. And they know im suave and can control my crap so they dont push me like that because they know i know.

But the discrimination is there. I have very high Emotional IQ so i can suss out social interactions very very quick and i pretty much know what the other person is thinking before they say it. It's like i can take them out and have 2 way conversation with myself playing that other dude. So i know the way insecurity projects itself. I get girls and friends or whatever. Its not about that it never was about that. Its about having a backpack on and living life equal. And my individual input should be judged not my physicality.

If you dont see discrimination for being short then im sorry you are that other kind of human who dosnt "get it" they are not compatible with that type of thinking. They are like the hard labour workers working in the fields or mines if you know what i mean. Then there is this other type of human who pretty much are more spiritually intuned to their reality and just more aware.

Being very emotional does not equal to be able to read minds. Unless you are like really short (I aint gonna say any specific number) no other male gives a   about your height.
  Height is a cosmetic trait nothing more and nothing less... Just like eye colour

Moubgf

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2016, 11:08:55 PM »

Being very emotional does not equal to be able to read minds. Unless you are like really short (I aint gonna say any specific number) no other male gives a crap about your height.
  Height is a cosmetic trait nothing more and nothing less... Just like eye colour

Im not talking about actually "reading minds" but i got a gift i of intuitive knowing.
Its bound to my astrological signs: Gemini sun (male & female energies (lord of the zodiac basically) & Cancer moon (the most emotional sign of the zodiac) Pretty much the ultimate combo of a human being.

Yes other male care about your height. Especially in scandinavia. They have even said it that im straight good but my height is unfortanetly there subconciously. And these are not bad people they just speaking the truth of an average dude. Average height dudes are more Aesthetically pleasing to the eye then a unproportionate short guy. Being tall is overated but ATLEAST you should be average height in my opinion.

YOU feel that way. But that is not the insecurity truth right now. Pretty much 85% of male are aware of height advantage of some sort and also they care about your height but they are not trying to phuck you so they dont bother saying anything. The girls fulfills that part very candidly

TIBIKE200

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2016, 11:43:49 PM »

Im not talking about actually "reading minds" but i got a gift i of intuitive knowing.
Its bound to my astrological signs: Gemini sun (male & female energies (lord of the zodiac basically) & Cancer moon (the most emotional sign of the zodiac) Pretty much the ultimate combo of a human being.

Yes other male care about your height. Especially in scandinavia. They have even said it that im straight good but my height is unfortanetly there subconciously. And these are not bad people they just speaking the truth of an average dude. Average height dudes are more Aesthetically pleasing to the eye then a unproportionate short guy. Being tall is overated but ATLEAST you should be average height in my opinion.

YOU feel that way. But that is not the insecurity truth right now. Pretty much 85% of male are aware of height advantage of some sort and also they care about your height but they are not trying to phuck you so they dont bother saying anything. The girls fulfills that part very candidly

How tall are you in scandinavia that people actually told you that your height is a problem? And you actually got teased by girls for your height? That never happened to me and I am also below average

Btw, you are really glorifying yourself too much

CCMidwest

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2016, 01:22:58 AM »

Mind reading in any form is not healthy. You're not likely to mind read that people think you're awesome, so it's a sure path to low self-esteem.

Save your f*cks to give for the more important things in life.
5'7.5

CCMidwest

« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2016, 01:31:07 AM »

This might be the whisky talking...

But has anyone else thought about how if you get LL, you're actually raising the average height in your country by a miniscule amount?

That thought made lolz, figured I would share...and this thread seemed appropriate for that.

Johnnie Walker Blue...
5'7.5

Moubgf

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2016, 02:21:11 AM »

How tall are you in scandinavia that people actually told you that your height is a problem? And you actually got teased by girls for your height? That never happened to me and I am also below average

Btw, you are really glorifying yourself too much

As i said read again. YOU felt that way. But my experience in life have been totally different. yes i have been teased and worse by woman feeling some eerie feeling around me. I cant explain the feeling but its weird like she wont accept my energetic pressence. And its not quite her its like something working inside her doing it.

5'6 in height 169 prob 170 when i was peak. now im 167-166

CCMidwest

« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2016, 02:24:34 AM »

As i said read again. YOU felt that way. But my experience in life have been totally different. yes i have been teased and worse by woman feeling some eerie feeling around me. I cant explain the feeling but its weird like she wont accept my energetic pressence. And its not quite her its like something working inside her doing it.

5'6 in height 169 prob 170 when i was peak. now im 167-166

How old are you?
5'7.5

onemorefoot

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2016, 03:51:53 PM »

A psychatrist just will tell you lies, if me or your are short we will be discriminated for ther rest of our lives, so we dont need a psychatrist, we need money.
Budget will determine my future.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up