Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44   Go Down

Author Topic: UNICORN - Dr. Guichet Internal Femurs 8cm - Summer 2016  (Read 252003 times)

Penguinn

Re: UNICORN - Dr. Guichet Internal Femurs 8cm - Summer 2016
« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2016, 11:14:05 AM »

That's very helpful for future patients. Thank you :)

Unicorn888 by Elaine Foo

« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2016, 11:55:23 AM »

I arrive in London on September 11, and meet with Dr. Guichet on September 12 or September 13. Will you still be in the hospital at that time? Would love to meet you and your merry band of financiers :).

Hi JBC,

Yes, I should be around.  I'd probably meet you at Princess Grace Hospital, the Isokinetic Centre or at the gym.  Either way, ask Filippo his physio, he'll connect us.  Good luck, work hard now!

Unicorn888 by Elaine Foo

« Reply #126 on: August 18, 2016, 01:45:26 PM »

J+24

Height Gained : 3.5cm / 162cm

Good news and bad news.  Bad news is my right leg suffered a another fracture and LL has to stop.  Good news is I've amnesia ;D

Ok, catching up from my previous blog where I boasted about not having clicking pain or complications, I spoke too soon.  Sometime late last week, I migrated to crutches and per Doc G's instructions, had to crutch at least an hour a day.  I went on crutch laps around my house and by the same evening, my legs were on fire.  Struggling at physio the next morning, Filippo kindly said it was a Friday and everyone was fed up and over exhausted by then with all kinds of ailments from the week’s rigid training programme.  So we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves.

Thought nothing of it, went home and nursed my legs on fire (nothing worked!).  Started overdosing on any painkiller I could get my hands on (tramadol, codeine, paracetemol, aspirin... the weak ass ones we've been prescribed >:( >:( >:().  By Saturday morning, I could no longer use my frame walker as my left leg was too tender to the touch, much less stand up.  It was puffed up swollen and HURT!  Throbbing nonstop.  I sent pictures to Guichet and asked him if it's normal for it to swell now, OR was it part of growing up?  He said it was part of the distraction process but if I could not click, I should go for an xray asap.  True enough, I could no longer find my clicks.  I searched into the wee hours of Sunday and managed to finish all in pure agony (it's like a very sadistic version of Pokemon Go!).  I was determined not to have click catch-ups!  At 15 a day, your homework piles on quick!

There was hell to pay the next day.  The sound of the click had changed from a mechanical clack to a wafer crunch.  It scared the living daylights out of me.  I texted Guichet again on Sunday and he called me right away.  I am very touched that this Doc is on call 24/7 7 days a week.  He follows up personally and very diligently.  He said to add 10 more clicks to see if it was just a matter of fast consolidation of the bone.

By Monday, I could no longer click, and I was a gymnast, I was contorted into pretzel on a head stand and yet no clicks were to be found (I did find 2 Pokemons mooning me).  Struggled to the gym and Filippo helped me.  We got 1 very weak click (again, different sound).  Filippo thought it was just my body getting used to the clicks and since the length is now different, the clicking sweet spot becomes an ever changing goal post. 

At this point, everyone else is crutching around like it's Formula 1 and I've regressed back to balancing on a walking frame.  I asked Filippo why were my thighs different lengths.  He measured and concurred and said, no worries, you'll get your xray now and see Doc G this afternoon.  All will be solved.

Xrayed, waited for Doc G.  The moment he stepped out of his office and saw me sitting on a wheelchair (I couldn't stand on one leg all the time anymore and the other is too short and swinging in the air like some parody of Captain Hook).  He started screaming saying he doesn't have an appointment with me if I showed up in a wheelchair.  It will be paralysis forever for me.  I told him I didn't know how to walk with a 3cm disparity.  He said look at my crotch, I've a 3cm difference in my legs and I use my hips to make up for it.  I was a little confused, didn't I just pay a ton of money to get my limbs lengthened EVENLY?  I don't care if he's too cheap to operate on himself!  He'd probably scrimp on anaesthesia! ;D

Anyway, I struggled to his examination table on my walker, yes, NO WHEELCHAIR enters his sacred lair EVER!  And when he saw my xray he said, “Ok, you've a broken bone".  It was sad. I expected him to say it was nothing but my paranoia and I’m a pussy for not withstanding pain, and not deserving to be his patient etc etc etc. I didn't want to quit so early.  I didn't fall nor did I have any violent accident.  He didn't fully explain but showed me how the nail cracked through my femur as mine are unusually curved.  So probably related to the eggshell fracture from before.  For yet another unfathomable technical reason, I lost ALL the height gained on that nail and regressed to 0 on my left leg :'( :'( :'(.  Hence, the large disparity of 3cm between left and right.

I was devastated.  This is where I was expecting him to tell me to pack up my bags and leave.  Not at all discouraged, he put on his engineering cap and mumbled incomprehensively into his beard re different solutions etc etc etc. 

Verdict : I continue lengthening my right leg to 7.5cm ish.  We wait for my left leg fracture to heal (cannot do anything right now) which would take 6-12 weeks.  And go for a second operation (at his charge) to restart the lengthening process again.  I don't know how the nail would work but, it wasn't bent and in tip top condition, he could use the same nail but break my femur and elongate somewhere else.  He was trying to show me the tension with a mechanical pencil and I started to sway in a fainting spell.  Anyway, he was in his usual geek scientific zone.  I half understood him, but was grateful that he was filled with solutions about screws, nuts and bolts and didn't give up on me.

For the first time ever, Doc G opened his office door, peeped furtively, and sheepishly whispered, “Bring in the wheelchair quick!”.  I asked him if I could take a photo/video and post it on Youtube, and I think he immediately regretted his kind gesture.

I left so disheartened.  I was doing so well before.  Clicking was no issue, I was flexible and besides my spoilt sore ass syndrome, the process had not been so hard (minus post surgery days when body was in shock).  To think that I've to go through the process again and an LL that would last approximately 4 months would now take about 6 months to complete didn't add to my fast sinking heart.

That said, I trudged home one legged, left leg swinging aimlessly, cat on shoulder yelling "Polly Polly".  I got a bucket of KFC and sobbed my heart out into it.  My glass is neither half empty nor half full, it's broken and spilled across the floor.  The good news is the moment I stopped clicking, my broken leg produced not one iota of pain.  It just swings uselessly like Captain Hook's.  My right leg thank goodness is very well behaved for now.  I'm working it hard and giving it lots of spa treats.  In a lot of ways, since I don't work, it's NOT SO BAD.  I'll be able to better handle the hospital (getting my own stash of heroin/cocaine/LSD!), will ask for 3-day epidural and I'll always have one good leg to lean on instead of the initial 2-broken-leg panic.  It might end up beautifully since I'm focused on one at a time.

So there you go, the reason for my MIA...  and I get to play truant from physio for a week YAY!  Doc G told me to train the right leg at home and leave the left with a muscle stimulator electrode. 

Over and out!  Not much more to report.  Good news is now I can concentrate on movies, books, blogs, talking on the phone, and pain threshold is at aspirin level.  Just a bit of soreness.  Doc said after Week 3, should be easier.  Then the clicking becomes harder and you'll have soft tissue stretching pains.  I started putting on make-up, doing bubble foot baths and spa-ing myself.  Feeling half human now, since technically one leg is DEAD TO ME! >:(
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 03:58:52 PM by Unicorn888 »

mrmayor

• Visitor
« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2016, 02:06:50 PM »

Unicorn, you're 162cm right now?  Did i read that correctly?  that's 5'4" ... i have to say (and I have nothing but encouragement for you), maybe you consolidate both legs now?  See how you feel about being 5'4" and come back to Dr. G in a year or not at all?  Just a thought. 

I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure there are loads of other men on this forum reading your posts thinking:  "Hmm...ex gymnast, well-read, good-writer, clear English wit...what's she doing this for? "  That's one man's opinion anyway.

Mayor Mark
40yo male.  starting:  5'9"  ending:  TBD.  Going to spend the rest of the summer in WPB with Paley.

Penguinn

« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2016, 02:19:08 PM »

Unicorn, you're 162cm right now?  Did i read that correctly?  that's 5'4" ... i have to say (and I have nothing but encouragement for you), maybe you consolidate both legs now?  See how you feel about being 5'4" and come back to Dr. G in a year or not at all?  Just a thought. 

I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure there are loads of other men on this forum reading your posts thinking:  "Hmm...ex gymnast, well-read, good-writer, clear English wit...what's she doing this for? "  That's one man's opinion anyway.

Mayor Mark

I disagree.
Although I don't get why a 5'2 woman would want this(then again, you're a 5'9 male and you want it too) now that she has spent all that money and put in so much effort, she shouldn't go back with 3.5cms.

Rooting for you, Unicorn.

mrmayor

• Visitor
« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2016, 02:24:19 PM »

Maybe i always assumed that height doesn't matter for females ....certainly not as much as it does to men.  Perhaps this is a poor assumption. 

either way, fully supportive to you both! 

And always glad for tips, tricks, and dry humor
40yo male.  starting:  5'9"  ending:  TBD.  Going to spend the rest of the summer in WPB with Paley.

Munchkin

• Visitor
« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2016, 03:00:19 PM »

Hi Unicorn, I've been avidly following your diary and I'm so gutted this has happened to you. I'm a fellow 5'2-er, and even to woman height absolutely matters, even if you have everything else in life. Doing one leg at a time now does seem like a good option, but I can't help but wonder how it would affect your walking?!

Keep us updated, we're all here for moral support!

Iamready

« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2016, 03:01:04 PM »

Sorry for your troubles.  I had issues too that set me back a few extra months.  But unlike Paley at least Guichet is not making you pay out of pocket for the fix.

Unicorn888 by Elaine Foo

« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2016, 05:22:25 PM »

Mayor Mark

Hi Mayor,

That's the thing, even if I stopped today at 3.5cm gain, I'd still have to wait 3 months to redo surgery on left leg.  So I might as well go all the way :D

I'm doing this for me as a gift to myself because I've always done stuff for everyone else but am the harshest critic to myself.  So it's really a first step to loving myself.  This is why I always find myself in challenging situations like being a coxwain (the verbal abuse... :'( everyday from the coach), gymnastics, mountain climbing, investment banking etc.

It's time to grow up and say, hey stop!  I don't need to hate myself, I can love myself and gift myself something I've yearned all my life.  Maybe from childhood, being short was the cause of my self criticism, who knows?

Something weird happened today, which will happen to all of you too!  My frame got too short and I had to adjust it one notch higher.  Such unexpected happiness, really.  Who would have thought adjusting a stupid notch on a stupid crutch could hark so much joy?!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Unicorn888 by Elaine Foo

« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2016, 05:24:25 PM »

I disagree.
Although I don't get why a 5'2 woman would want this(then again, you're a 5'9 male and you want it too) now that she has spent all that money and put in so much effort, she shouldn't go back with 3.5cms.

Rooting for you, Unicorn.

THANK YOU!  Going for GOLD!!!   Might as well after all that hassle and gratuitous golden showers! 8)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 07:34:01 PM by Unicorn888 »

Unicorn888 by Elaine Foo

« Reply #134 on: August 18, 2016, 05:28:21 PM »

Hi Unicorn, I've been avidly following your diary and I'm so gutted this has happened to you. I'm a fellow 5'2-er, and even to woman height absolutely matters, even if you have everything else in life. Doing one leg at a time now does seem like a good option, but I can't help but wonder how it would affect your walking?!

Keep us updated, we're all here for moral support!

You're right.  If you can accept (spilt milk ;)) it and look at the bright side of it, ain't so bad.  I'll suffer less as will have one good leg to rely on.

As for shoes, ask Tom Cruise!

mrmayor

• Visitor
« Reply #135 on: August 18, 2016, 05:56:57 PM »

I get it...i really do...the the coxswain metaphor makes a lot of sense.  Although doesn't the coxswain get to steer the boat? 

Here's to you Unicorn and to many more notches you move up on your frame.  I am headed to WPB and Paley this Sunday.  Surgery next Thursday.  Soon, I'll know first hand the level of dedication that many of you have described. ..

MM

LLCaptain

« Reply #136 on: August 18, 2016, 06:41:44 PM »

@Unicorn888: You have incredible resolve, and have the community's full support. Your difficulties will pass with time and when you have 2 new legs, you'll forget all pains endured. Good luck!

@the mayor 5'9" guy with silly questions: seriously bro?

Unicorn888 by Elaine Foo

« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2016, 08:04:18 PM »

I get it...i really do...the the coxswain metaphor makes a lot of sense.  Although doesn't the coxswain get to steer the boat? 

Yes, cox's steer but all abuses are directed at them because they're responsible for strategies, drills, win/loss, pure focus.  Also, the boat reacts a whole minute after you steer, so your brains have to adapt... while remembering infinite drill combinations, shout them out, check cadence, boat efficiency, obstacles, competitor gaps, criticize slacker rowers....  And it was the Boston/Charles river, it's so cold your butt literally freezes solid onto the seat because water splashes in, and your crew's lives depend on you as you navigate sand bars, bridges, impossible curves etc.  Anyway, it's always the coxwain's fault.  I'm just being defensive as boy did I suffer the cold dark weather.  That's the long and short of it :D

Goodluck, am sure you'll be a much better less moany patient than me as you're much stronger.  I'm just a little china doll with 2 broken legs.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:09:42 PM by Unicorn888 »

mrmayor

• Visitor
« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2016, 08:40:16 PM »

Head of the Charles?  seen many of those

mrmayor

• Visitor
« Reply #141 on: August 19, 2016, 05:50:44 PM »

nonsense!!  Everyone knows that china dolls are made of plastic and (nuclear holocaust aside) unbreakable. 

you're going to do it....with the level of dogged perseverance that you have...you're going to do it.  I only hope I have half your dedication.  I think i do.

old dog. 

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2016, 01:01:02 AM »

My friend, sorry for you but Guichet will help you out of it. If you had gone to the Spanish doctor you would be the new musicmaker, still wheelchairbounded after 2 years. She had iatrogenic fracture too, a very bad one and she lost what she had gained. Then multiple corrective surgeries but it didn't work. She had pseudoarthrosis and multiple misalignments, then failure of several implants... It is the worst case in LL history and it started like yours. There are several women with problems in LL, even with PAley who is so good. Thanks god you have chosen the best of best in Europe.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #143 on: August 20, 2016, 01:02:35 AM »

This is Musicmaker... not you. You're in good hands. I think Musicmaker should join you and visit Guichet or Paley.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

jbc

« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2016, 01:44:44 AM »

LLuser1 - and this is the only time I'll feed this troll:

I have no idea who you are, and I'm fairly new to the forum. I have no idea what your grievance is against Dr. Monegal, nor do I care. At all.

However, what you're doing here is incredibly disrespectful. You're trying to hijack a person's diary, who is going through this incredible ordeal, and posting for our benefit. It's a total douchebag move.

Write a blog, start a change.org petition, go picket his office. You really don't like him. For whatever reason. Everyone gets it. God knows I do, and I found this forum by happenstance when I was researching intramedullary nails.

But FFS, leave patient diaries alone.

I hope a mod sees this and bans you or at least deletes your posts.

My one and only communication to you, please don't bother to respond, because I won't.

To everyone else, including Unicorn - don't feed the troll, it will get hungry and leave.

Penguinn

« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2016, 02:43:06 AM »

My friend, sorry for you but Guichet will help you out of it. If you had gone to the Spanish doctor you would be the new musicmaker, still wheelchairbounded after 2 years. She had iatrogenic fracture too, a very bad one and she lost what she had gained. Then multiple corrective surgeries but it didn't work. She had pseudoarthrosis and multiple misalignments, then failure of several implants... It is the worst case in LL history and it started like yours. There are several women with problems in LL, even with PAley who is so good. Thanks god you have chosen the best of best in Europe.

What the f*ck did most of that have to do with Unicorn?

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2016, 02:50:43 AM »

It has something to do. Musicmaker's ordeal started this way: fracture some weeks after surgery due to eggshell fracture during surgery, not fall like the doctor likes to say. I want to prevent Unicorn. She should be alert not to become the new musicmaker, but I know this won't happen because Guichet is an expert. I am sending my best wishes to both Unicorn and Musicmaker not the doctor.

jbc

« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2016, 03:10:20 AM »

Guys, stop responding, he'll run out of oxygen on this thread soon enough and go elsewhere

Alu

« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2016, 06:13:37 AM »

Seriously just delete all the post he's made here. Pointless and tasteless

Auron

« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2016, 09:36:58 AM »

It has something to do. Musicmaker's ordeal started this way: fracture some weeks after surgery due to eggshell fracture during surgery, not fall like the doctor likes to say. I want to prevent Unicorn. She should be alert not to become the new musicmaker, but I know this won't happen because Guichet is an expert. I am sending my best wishes to both Unicorn and Musicmaker not the doctor.

You are full of crap. If anything you're only scaring Unicorn, you could care less about her. You only have one goal and we all know what it is.

Unicorn888 by Elaine Foo

« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2016, 01:31:23 PM »

J+26

Height Gained : 3.7cm / 162.2cm

Thanks for all your support :-*  In fact, Musicmaker did send me a pm herself and explained what she went through.  I thought that was kind of her.  It's ok, I'm uncannily calm in the eye of a storm :)  Had pulmonary edema at the peak of Kilimanjaro and had to be carried down by my armpits, fell twice, rolling down sharp volcanic rocks, getting shredded everywhere, and I was still thinking... "hmmm, maybe they should have Bubble Boy's costume for emergencies, more efficient that way".

Same thing, was bitten by a baby shark as a kid in the Indian Ocean, and the only thing going through my mind was, "Wow! This is soooo cool, can't wait to tell my friends about it in school on Monday".  Of course, the grown-ups had to intervene and totally ruined it for me.  It was a real proverbial village pillage complete with pitchforks and torches.  The poor baby didn’t stand a chance as it got pummelled by torchlights, spanners, pepsi bottles, frying pan, kitchen sink... to a sorry tartare.  I still had to go to the hospital as jaw’s teeth were still lodged around my ankle.  I was crying (not out of pain) but for the poor baby shark who didn’t deserve such a violent death.  I could have adopted it, become BFFs as it swam contentedly in a round fish bowl, and when it got too large, my mum could flush it down the toilet (BUT not before greedily slashing off the fins for soup since we're savage chinese).

The fact is we're all a community, crazy or not, who want to be taller.  Like any other community who, say, might want to change eye color.  It's risky, precarious and we stick together and share experiences in the hopes that someone benefits and suffers less.  The point is all our body compositions especially bones are so different that there is simply no identical cases.

Doc G warned me not to change horses in mid race (ie. seek other docs to repair) as he had 2 patients who did and ended up worst off.  He's booking me end Sep for a double osteotomy.  The good news is I didn't lose my 3cm gained on the Guichet Nail.  It's actually my fracture and curved femur that's shrunken me.  I've ordered adjustable shoe lifts and hopefully will be able to distribute my weight evenly.  In the meantime, trying to avoid the next challenge - the 4-6cm stretching pain - so I do spend a lot of time conditioning my good leg, stretching my IT band, hip flexors, quad and hamstrings.

Call me foolish, but perhaps the graveness of my situation hasn't sunk in yet, but I do trust Guichet (he even has an engineering degree on top of all the Dr. House stuff) and his attitude towards complications is a very practical one (EVERYONE has it one way or another! So if you can’t handle the risk, don’t even think about it - £300 please for this consultation).  He even makes you sign a waiver that states you might need up to 4 surgeries in case of complications.  And I get it.  It's a very individual surgery, he has ABSOLUTELY no control after the operating theatre of your movements, the risks you take, your ignorance and stupidity etc etc etc.  Without falling, I could have strained myself simply by trying to crawl from one end of my bed to another, or the time when I had to fish my pee funnel with my toothbrush etc.

I just feel sorry that nobody believed me enough to give me a morphine patch when I felt like being stabbed by the broken splinter of a pencil every time I moved my left leg last weekend :'(

That said, here are some new skills acquired (we're circus animals after all):

Toe Crabbing
Mighty talented toes that can pick up anything from the floor, switch on buttons, undo zippers/wrappers, pet ungrateful cats (she says it’s called kicking and is very disrespectful to her species!)

Princess and the Pea
My butt can detect anything I sit on - it started one night when it felt like I was sitting on barnacles, sharp and penetrating, I thought I had dredged dust/sand onto my bed.  My butt vehemently said KFC and it was spot on the money.  Spicy wing crunch crumbs.  My butt can detect sesame seeds (black vs white), wires (iPhone vs iPad), USBs, credit cards (it can even read them out ala braille)

Casting The Fishing Net
When you’ve no one to tuck you in at night (moi :'(), you better get adept at bunching your blankets strategically enough and cast them like a wizened fisherman does, so that it covers both your toes snugly.  Now that’s talent!  If you've to do it 200 times, that's called good for nothing.

Lucky Lasso
If you’re training on your own and you can’t reach your toes or if on belly and can’t reach your ankles, you need to lasso your resistance training band accurately enough, it catches onto your ankles at exactly the right angle and comfort level so that you can train your legs.  Takes skill as the band is sticky and you almost need it to hit right in the centre so both your arms have the same length pull.

Sloth Arms
I'm proud to announce that my hands have stepped up to the plate.  I can ‘walk’ around with my 2 hands, they can stretch and reach far off objects, they multi-task like no busy mum can, my fingers can hook lost items from under the bed, it spends all its time opening and shutting windows, charging electrical devices and rearranging heavy pillows.  What would I do without them? I bet Doc G can lengthen them too.

Rolling Stone
Another talent you’d never fathom having.  You can’t get up, you’re stuck with concrete legs that can’t move due to pain.  You learn how to pull your legs tight together (like a fish tail) and roll about until you get to your destination.  I often surprise people when they think that it’s finally safe I'm locked up in the attic for the insane.  I'd suddenly show up at the dining table (or rather under it looking all nonchalant).

Pain Fog
Anytime I can't be bothered to speak to anyone, I start mumbling unintelligibly, ending the mumble jumble with "pain meds".  People usually excuse themselves sheepishly for being SO INCONSIDERATE!

So there, it ain't all so bad.  Am taking all this, one baby step at a time, including digesting both good and bad news.  At least I didn't lose the 3cm effort made on the G nail :)  And Doc G's super challenged to mend me (he likes new cases - he would have been an indomitable sparring partner for Dr Temperance Bones).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 02:40:28 PM by Unicorn888 »

hanshi

« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2016, 02:04:11 PM »

Hi Unicorn,
Sorry to read about your complication. At the same time i like your humorous writing style. I have 1 question: where exactly is your fracture, and didn't you need a surgery to fix it?
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

Unicorn888 by Elaine Foo

« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2016, 02:20:24 PM »

Hi Unicorn,
Sorry to read about your complication. At the same time i like your humorous writing style. I have 1 question: where exactly is your fracture, and didn't you need a surgery to fix it?

Hi Hanshi,

Unfortunately, Doc G kept my xray and hasn't uploaded onto our shared drive yet (it will be 2019 when he gets around to it, I'm sure!).  I'm calling the hospital to send me a copy.  Because I know it's at the bottom nail area and if I look at my thighs, it's very swollen about 10cm above my knees.  And if by accident, I yank my leg in the wrong way, I get stabbed again by that splintered pencil.

In any case, I tried drawing the xray to my physio to better understand where, how and why shrunken height?  When he saw my drawing, he said it looked like 2 smurfs riding on a see-saw >:(.  So I'm of no use.

I'll explain more when I actually understand better.  Am sure Doc G reiterated everything clearly at his office, but as I said, I was in a catatonic state of shock, I didn't register much except POSSIBLE TO FIX... and NO EXTRA CHARGE :D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 04:41:00 PM by Unicorn888 »

ub40

« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2016, 05:03:49 PM »

Really enjoying these posts, they're very well written, keep it up.

I can definitely relate to some of your new found abilities.

As for your complications, hang in there, at least Guichet is one of the better ones.
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

mrmayor

• Visitor
« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2016, 05:33:43 PM »

Unicorn, here's a fundamental question (veteran LLers feel free to chime in):  what is the go-to physical activity when not in PT?  Walking in a pool?  Stationary bike?  Assume yoga isn't doable.  What is the go-to?

Mayor Mark
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44   Go Up