Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 44   Go Down

Author Topic: UNICORN - Dr. Guichet Internal Femurs 8cm - Summer 2016  (Read 252257 times)

simons

Re: UNICORN - Dr. Guichet Internal Femurs 8cm - Summer 2016
« Reply #1085 on: February 14, 2019, 10:46:11 AM »

No we don't have to support the doctors if the doctors act like incapable, immoral swines like Guichet did in this case: using a nail too big in diameter, using a nail that lenghtens unintentionally and is irreversible, leading to a 10 cm bone gap (which lead to YEARS of being crippled), and on top of that, lying and claiming that "he advised her not to lengthen 10 cm but she did anyway" when in fact that lengthening was all by accident. There is no excuse in the world for these hideous mistakes and lies.

Sorry for asking but ... how do you know that? Your assumptions are coming from words posted by an angry woman (Unicorn888). At least you have to listen the reasons from both parties in order to judge.

Are we sure that Unicorn888 followed exactly what the Dr. said? Are we sure that she didn't do things that weren't allowed to do? If the Dr. tell you that you shouldn't stand up in certain way and you do that and you go into troubles, is it patient's or doctor's fault?

Have you noticed that Unicorn888 isn't posting here anymore (even if she visits this board every day according the Last Seen date on her profile)? Probably because her "version" of the story wasn't accurate it leads her into legal issues. Blackmailing is a quite big crime in UK.

Have you also noticed that Unicorn888 has posted in his IG profile pics of her legs showing that she's very happy about the result?

Every day I see Dr. Guichet patients walking (during LL), jumping (during LL) and smiling. But they do these actions AFTER Dr. Guichet checked their x-rays not on their own. In this way everything goes smoothly.

Thanks,
S

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #1086 on: February 14, 2019, 11:04:29 AM »

Sorry for asking but ... how do you know that? Your assumptions are coming from words posted by an angry woman (Unicorn888). At least you have to listen the reasons from both parties in order to judge.

Are we sure that Unicorn888 followed exactly what the Dr. said? Are we sure that she didn't do things that weren't allowed to do? If the Dr. tell you that you shouldn't stand up in certain way and you do that and you go into troubles, is it patient's or doctor's fault?

Have you noticed that Unicorn888 isn't posting here anymore (even if she visits this board every day according the Last Seen date on her profile)? Probably because her "version" of the story wasn't accurate it leads her into legal issues. Blackmailing is a quite big crime in UK.

Have you also noticed that Unicorn888 has posted in his IG profile pics of her legs showing that she's very happy about the result?

Every day I see Dr. Guichet patients walking (during LL), jumping (during LL) and smiling. But they do these actions AFTER Dr. Guichet checked their x-rays not on their own. In this way everything goes smoothly.

Thanks,
S

I choose to believe her because I've followed her whole story as it happened and her version seems far more believable to me than the idea that she persistently didn't follow Guichet's orders and that lead to her demise. I also believe posting smiling pictures on Instagram and trying to keep on living despite overall having horrible consequences and suffering PTSD from the procedure is no proof of being "very happy about the result".

Who to believe is up to your own. Most users on here chose to believe the patient instead of the doctor. Nonetheless, I don't see how the facts that the nail was too big in diameter and the fact that Guichet's nail can't reverse and still requires painful clicking can be denied.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

simons

« Reply #1087 on: February 14, 2019, 11:13:42 AM »

I choose to believe her because I've followed her whole story as it happened and her version seems far more believable to me than the idea that she persistently didn't follow Guichet's orders and that lead to her demise. I also believe posting smiling pictures on Instagram and trying to keep on living despite overall having horrible consequences and suffering PTSD from the procedure is no proof of being "very happy about the result".

Who to believe is up to your own. Most users on here chose to believe the patient instead of the doctor. Nonetheless, I don't see how the facts that the nail was too big in diameter and the fact that Guichet's nail can't reverse and still requires painful clicking can be denied.

For the records I'm a patient and not a doctor. I'm not referring to her pictures smiling but the pictures of her legs.

I re-post my previous question: she used to be very active with some very strong allegations .... and then she suddenly stopped. Doesn't it make you think that somebody (maybe a lawyer) suggested her to stop posting false things?  :-X

Everybody is free to believe in everything he/she wants. However it doesn't make it right.

cool

« Reply #1088 on: February 14, 2019, 12:12:20 PM »

I don't think she has posted any good pictures on Instagram. She has misaligned legs and a non-union.

Anyway it is fine to accept that one patient (unicorn) had a bad result and others (like simon) had very good results. Let's leave it there. No one knows anything more.

In terms of technology alone, Stryde nail seems to be a much better deal in every way though. It is weight bearing and can go in reverse and will be produced in much more volume by a reputed company.

=====
I hope unicorn updates her diary again.
8)

YellowSpike

« Reply #1089 on: February 14, 2019, 02:27:51 PM »

I had some minor complications like knee pain and slow consolidation in one leg, but overall, I had a great result with Dr. Guichet. Now with the rods out, I can run, jump, deadlift 450lbs and squat 350 lbs. All with proper form and no pain to speak of.

I have no doubt that Unicorn's diary and complications are real, and my heart goes out to her. She was also a woman, on the older side (for LL standards) and of Asian descent (apparently Asian bones, particularly for women, don't consolidate as well? I don't know.) - so maybe there were just a lot of things that led to the "perfect storm."

I don't think Dr. Guichet is a bad doctor, not by any means, but I do think he is disorganized, sorta arrogant and scatterbrain-ish. Many brilliant people are. Doesn't excuse his demeanor, though. Some doctors really don't have a great bedside manner. I had a perfectly fine experience with him, for the most part.

With Stryde coming out, the G-Nail will essentially be obsolete and Guichet will only be a viable option for local patients who live near him.

BladeRunner

« Reply #1090 on: February 14, 2019, 03:50:18 PM »

I had some minor complications like knee pain and slow consolidation in one leg, but overall, I had a great result with Dr. Guichet. Now with the rods out, I can run, jump, deadlift 450lbs and squat 350 lbs. All with proper form and no pain to speak of.

I have no doubt that Unicorn's diary and complications are real, and my heart goes out to her. She was also a woman, on the older side (for LL standards) and of Asian descent (apparently Asian bones, particularly for women, don't consolidate as well? I don't know.) - so maybe there were just a lot of things that led to the "perfect storm."

I don't think Dr. Guichet is a bad doctor, not by any means, but I do think he is disorganized, sorta arrogant and scatterbrain-ish. Many brilliant people are. Doesn't excuse his demeanor, though. Some doctors really don't have a great bedside manner. I had a perfectly fine experience with him, for the most part.

With Stryde coming out, the G-Nail will essentially be obsolete and Guichet will only be a viable option for local patients who live near him.

I have this weird feeling that there is an ongoing cordinated smearing campaign against Unicorn. Jamiee appears after 10 years hiatus, simons appears after 12 years? There are also strange new user registrations appearing elsewhere.

I dont doubt that Guichet, the inventor of the clicking nail, once was leading surgeon on cosmetic limb lengthening. But it appears consumed by his position of strength he stopped innovating and adapting with the time. He stuck to his known principals just like someone with alot of pride. This is normal, you can see it in your workplace, older people will carry on with what they know and refuse to learn new things.

G-nail is done, and so is Guichet in my opinion. His serious misconducts, not only Unicorn but also other cases should not be ignored just because other patients such as you 'turned out fine'.
His monstrous 13mm nail sticks out like a sore thumb in every single X-ray when you compare it with precice.

Every single Asian patient, especially females should stay away from Guichet at all cost.

YellowSpike, I hope you can carry on writing about your LL experience, but please defer from sneaking in lines disregarding Unicorn as a rare bad case. Its not. And every time you do, I become more and more sure Guichet is pushing his patients to write it all.

Jamee12

• Visitor
« Reply #1091 on: February 14, 2019, 03:55:41 PM »

>:(

Leg Lengthening changed my life, I just want share my experience with everyone.  I am so thankful I am tall, it was a tough procedure if anyone has any questions about life after lengthening just ask.  But it's amazing getting taller, maybe I was lucky only had a lot of pain but no breaks issues otherwise.  Some of the other bloggers supported me through this procedure and said the pain would go away but height for last a life time.  I am so glad I did the procedure and got taller.

Jamee.

YellowSpike

« Reply #1092 on: February 14, 2019, 04:02:04 PM »

YellowSpike, I hope you can carry on writing about your LL experience, but please defer from sneaking in lines disregarding Unicorn as a rare bad case. Its not. And every time you do, I become more and more sure Guichet is pushing his patients to write it all.

I don't recall saying anything about Unicorn in this or in another post in her diary that would be akin to a "smearing" campaign or me dismissing her as a rare case. I know that Dr. Guichet has had other complications, just as other surgeons, even ones like Paley and Rozbruch, have had them. Perhaps the others have better bedside manners and better teams and are thus more equipped to deal with said complications. I have acknowledged many times that Guichet is disorganized and lacks a bedside manner. I had a pretty good experience with him, but I have also admitted he was hard to deal with in some ways. I think it's mainly because he operates in two different countries.

Totally agree that with Stryde coming out, given how much Guichet costs, there's really not much reason to go to him any further. I went to him because I wanted to do LL away from those who knew me and I didn't want to be in a wheelchair. I had experience with crutches prior to LL and just couldn't mentally deal with being in a wheelchair for a cosmetic surgery. But that's just me. I almost went with Rozbruch (he took my rods out this past fall).

simons

« Reply #1093 on: February 14, 2019, 04:10:18 PM »

I have this weird feeling that there is an ongoing cordinated smearing campaign against Unicorn. Jamiee appears after 10 years hiatus, simons appears after 12 years? There are also strange new user registrations appearing elsewhere.

I dont doubt that Guichet, the inventor of the clicking nail, once was leading surgeon on cosmetic limb lengthening. But it appears consumed by his position of strength he stopped innovating and adapting with the time. He stuck to his known principals just like someone with alot of pride. This is normal, you can see it in your workplace, older people will carry on with what they know and refuse to learn new things.

G-nail is done, and so is Guichet in my opinion. His serious misconducts, not only Unicorn but also other cases should not be ignored just because other patients such as you 'turned out fine'.
His monstrous 13mm nail sticks out like a sore thumb in every single X-ray when you compare it with precice.

Every single Asian patient, especially females should stay away from Guichet at all cost.

When you want to write something please - at least - collect the right data. I did my first LL 8 (height) years ago. Then I started posting my diary here because I decided to do the second (I'm "under" training). You are totally wrong dude!

Try to think why Unicorn888 keeps visit EVERY day and almost every hour this board but she doesn't write anymore? Maybe because she's in trouble with UK justice? Maybe because blackmailing in the UK is a CRIME? Please read between my lines ;)

1mm 2mm 60mm 120mm ... 20cm ... who cares? What I see every day is patients happy and walking during their LL.

Are you into results or into the size and details of the nail? I'm a very concrete person, I'm into result.

Jamee12

• Visitor
« Reply #1094 on: February 14, 2019, 04:10:35 PM »

Does anyone know what the cost is now?  it was around 50,000 Euros when I did it plus accommodations and physio. 

Everyone I spoke with at the time at positive results?  I can remember a guy, he had quite the personality he kept going to clubs and partying even dancing while the rest of us where in our rooms using crutches.  And he didn't have any issues, surprisingly but there was another guy American, who claimed he was just doing stretching and push up and bent a nail.

It was hard to believe that all he did was stretch because of that party guy was dancing flying around and doing who knows what and had no issues.  But whos to say, I didn't bend nail - when I was done lengthening I went skiing that same year I was a little worried about it but in the end had no issues.  PS it still hurts when you have a nails removed 2 years later.

Once they are out, I had no pain at all.

simons

« Reply #1095 on: February 14, 2019, 04:17:15 PM »

I don't recall saying anything about Unicorn in this or in another post in her diary that would be akin to a "smearing" campaign or me dismissing her as a rare case. I know that Dr. Guichet has had other complications, just as other surgeons, even ones like Paley and Rozbruch, have had them. Perhaps the others have better bedside manners and better teams and are thus more equipped to deal with said complications. I have acknowledged many times that Guichet is disorganized and lacks a bedside manner. I had a pretty good experience with him, but I have also admitted he was hard to deal with in some ways. I think it's mainly because he operates in two different countries.

Totally agree that with Stryde coming out, given how much Guichet costs, there's really not much reason to go to him any further. I went to him because I wanted to do LL away from those who knew me and I didn't want to be in a wheelchair. I had experience with crutches prior to LL and just couldn't mentally deal with being in a wheelchair for a cosmetic surgery. But that's just me. I almost went with Rozbruch (he took my rods out this past fall).

To be honest the Guichet's "structure" in Milan is quite impressive. Emails are replied within minutes, appointments for x-rays and other tests are taken by the staff. The training team is fantastic and soon he'll have a gym just for him and his patients ... to eyes he's everything but done!  ;D

simons

« Reply #1096 on: February 14, 2019, 04:18:53 PM »

Does anyone know what the cost is now?  it was around 50,000 Euros when I did it plus accommodations and physio. 

Everyone I spoke with at the time at positive results?  I can remember a guy, he had quite the personality he kept going to clubs and partying even dancing while the rest of us where in our rooms using crutches.  And he didn't have any issues, surprisingly but there was another guy American, who claimed he was just doing stretching and push up and bent a nail.

It was hard to believe that all he did was stretch because of that party guy was dancing flying around and doing who knows what and had no issues.  But whos to say, I didn't bend nail - when I was done lengthening I went skiing that same year I was a little worried about it but in the end had no issues.  PS it still hurts when you have a nails removed 2 years later.

Once they are out, I had no pain at all.

Regarding the costs ... 70k EUR. Yes, price has increased BUT the service is really better! I did my LL with Guichet in 2011 in Marseille.

Unicorn888 by Elaine Foo

« Reply #1097 on: February 14, 2019, 05:50:20 PM »

Hi guys,

I've not been active on the forum anymore because I'm struggling to find a reason to live.  That's all there is to it.  I've gone through so much trauma that I've just been trying to keep my head above water and trying to regain some parts of my life back.  I actually cannot bear to come here to read comments or to justify myself, it gives me nightmare flashbacks and anxiety attacks that make it not worthwhile for my sanity.

My last xrays from a month ago still shows non-union on the ungrafted side and the NHS wants me to wait another 6 months and if it doesn't fuse, they'll have to graft me on the underside of my femur.

There're always going to be trolls etc and basically, EVERYONE deserves what they ask for.  So please, go to Guichet.

For the rest of you, you know that I have replied to all of you, I have spent time comforting you, I have been on whassap walking through your various stages of surgery and recovery regardless of which doctor or what country you're from, and this is the only way I think I can contribute positively to the world and to people who are preparing, are undergoing and are recovering from CLL.  I've let you visit me at home and helped you reason through, have introduced lots of you doing CLL in the same region together, dispensed the limited experience I've had in terms of preparing, stretching and red flags to look out for etc.  So, I don't have to shout from the mountains and justify if I'm a good or bad person.  All I really want is for EVERYONE to have a good knowledge base when going into this, to own their lengthening process and do research, to keep safe and to recover well.

I just need to get my old life back because the one I'm living right now is a nightmare for almost 3 years now.  I almost killed myself 2 weeks ago because I didn't see any point of living anymore, or that anyone would even notice if I cease to exist and I don't even have a flicker of hope to look forward to.  I have jeopardized any potential to walk properly, to have a family, rebuild my savings or career; with one vain decision.  And that hell is for me to pay.  So judge all you want, nobody can make me feel lower than how I'm feeling these days.

So don't you worry your little heads about any blackmails/lawsuits/smearing campaigns as the truth will soon be revealed shortly enough.  Karma IS a bitch, that I can rely on.

Best wishes to all of you,
Unicorn

simons

« Reply #1098 on: February 14, 2019, 06:00:58 PM »

Hi guys,

I've not been active on the forum anymore because I'm struggling to find a reason to live.  That's all there is to it.  I've gone through so much trauma that I've just been trying to keep my head above water and trying to regain some parts of my life back.  I actually cannot bear to come here to read comments or to justify myself, it gives me nightmare flashbacks and anxiety attacks that make it not worthwhile for my sanity.

My last xrays from a month ago still shows non-union on the ungrafted side and the NHS wants me to wait another 6 months and if it doesn't fuse, they'll have to graft me on the underside of my femur.

There're always going to be trolls etc and basically, EVERYONE deserves what they ask for.  So please, go to Guichet.

For the rest of you, you know that I have replied to all of you, I have spent time comforting you, I have been on whassap walking through your various stages of surgery and recovery regardless of which doctor or what country you're from, and this is the only way I think I can contribute positively to the world and to people who are preparing, are undergoing and are recovering from CLL.  I've let you visit me at home and helped you reason through, have introduced lots of you doing CLL in the same region together, dispensed the limited experience I've had in terms of preparing, stretching and red flags to look out for etc.  So, I don't have to shout from the mountains and justify if I'm a good or bad person.  All I really want is for EVERYONE to have a good knowledge base when going into this, to own their lengthening process and do research, to keep safe and to recover well.

I just need to get my old life back because the one I'm living right now is a nightmare for almost 3 years now.  I almost killed myself 2 weeks ago because I didn't see any point of living anymore, or that anyone would even notice if I cease to exist and I don't even have a flicker of hope to look forward to.  I have jeopardized any potential to walk properly, to have a family, rebuild my savings or career; with one vain decision.  And that hell is for me to pay.  So judge all you want, nobody can make me feel lower than how I'm feeling these days.

So don't you worry your little heads about any blackmails/lawsuits/smearing campaigns as the truth will soon be revealed shortly enough.  Karma IS a bitch, that I can rely on.

Unicorn

Unicorn888,

I'm not a troll and I wish you all the best ... but could please write here, and take the legal responsibility about your words, that you followed EXACTLY what the doctor told you to do and you avoided EXACTLY to do what the doctor told you you couldn't do?

Also you stated that Dr Guichet has been banned from the medical order of a country. You know that's called blackmailing? Because it's simply not true.

Unicorn888 ... I'm good person ... come to Milan and if your condition are bad and you can prove that's Dr. Guichet fault I WILL PAY ALL YOUR CARE HERE.

I've neve fooled anybody. I had people flying from India and I was there at the door of the gym waiting for them. I always keep my word.

Again, lets prove that it's Dr. Guichet fault and I WILL PAY ALL YOUR CARES HERE in Milan, ACCOMODATION INCLUDED.

notatroll

« Reply #1099 on: February 14, 2019, 06:04:37 PM »

Unicorn you're so brave. You're my hero. Please take this man to jail. These greedy quacks should spend the rest of their lives in jail. Don't listen to the guys supporting doctors as fanboys or fangals. They're trying to win favors from doctors and don't care about fellow patients who had their lives destroyed. They deserve the worst too. They deserve Monegal or Guichet. Karma is INDEED a bitch. Both doctors and their pets will get what they deserve at the end.

simons

« Reply #1100 on: February 14, 2019, 06:08:05 PM »

Unicorn you're so brave. You're my hero. Please take this man to jail. These greedy quacks should spend the rest of their lives in jail. Don't listen to the guys supporting doctors as fanboys or fangals. They're trying to win favors from doctors and don't care about fellow patients who had their lives destroyed. They deserve the worst too. They deserve Monegal or Guichet. Karma is INDEED a bitch. Both doctors and their pets will get what they deserve at the end.

I paid Guichet good money then and now. So please call "pet" somebody else. Since he's done a great job with my legs I can kick your ass whenever I want (just kidding lol)

notatroll

« Reply #1101 on: February 14, 2019, 06:11:27 PM »

I don't know you guys, but as a bad case myself I send all my support to Unicorn, Musicmaker and all the victims of these quacks. Cooper had money. He went to Paley and he's recovering. Unicorn and Musicmaker can't kick anybody's ass many years post surgery (3 years for Unicorn and 5 years for Musicmaker!!!). Please respect for them.

simons

« Reply #1102 on: February 14, 2019, 06:16:30 PM »

I don't know you guys, but as a bad case myself I send all my support to Unicorn, Musicmaker and all the victims of these quacks. Cooper had money. He went to Paley and he's recovering. Unicorn and Musicmaker can't kick anybody's ass many years post surgery (3 years for Unicorn and 5 years for Musicmaker!!!). Please respect for them.

Every day I see Dr Guichet patients (I live 100 meters far from the gym when they do post-op training) and they are all recovering very well. Some of the are incredible. They can go on the tapis during the LL.

Please try to wear my pants for a couple of minutes: if you saw a bad case AGAINST dozens of amazing cases what would you think? I offered Unicorn888 my support. She can contact me privately.

YellowSpike

« Reply #1103 on: February 14, 2019, 06:19:13 PM »

Hi guys,

Unicorn

Unicorn, if there is anything that I said in any of my posts that made you feel as though I were belittling the nightmare you've been living the past 3 years, I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart. I think I have been honest in that, while I was fortunate to have a mostly good outcome with Guichet (although I only used him for the first surgery, I did all subsequent ones with Rozbruch), he is very disorganized and quite arrogant. I have zero doubt that he's been horrible to you because I saw glimpses of it with my own eyes. And if it makes you feel any better, while I got through LL unscathed (after a while, I had minor complications along the way, though nothing compared to you), I have gone through great suffering in other areas of my life.

I won't post in your diary any further but I want you to know what you have my utmost support. If I can help or support you in any way, even thousands of miles away, I will :) God bless and please hang in there - you WILL be on the other side of this someday.

simons

« Reply #1104 on: February 14, 2019, 10:20:08 PM »

I'd like to add a note here. I had a meeting with Dr. Guichet a couple of days ago and he gave me the opportunity to test PRICICE STRYDE. Other patients - from what I know - would receive the same offer. That's to say that he's not stuck with his nail.

I was born as PHP developer and actually I'm a company director but we still use my old scripts. Why? Because I know them from the beginning to the end and I can adapt them without any problem. The same happens with Dr. Guichet nail.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #1105 on: February 15, 2019, 08:48:10 AM »

I'd like to add a note here. I had a meeting with Dr. Guichet a couple of days ago and he gave me the opportunity to test PRICICE STRYDE. Other patients - from what I know - would receive the same offer. That's to say that he's not stuck with his nail.

I was born as PHP developer and actually I'm a company director but we still use my old scripts. Why? Because I know them from the beginning to the end and I can adapt them without any problem. The same happens with Dr. Guichet nail.
Look this is unicorns diary
Please don’t pollute it with your ignorance
Go back to your diary
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

Unicorn888 by Elaine Foo

« Reply #1106 on: February 15, 2019, 11:08:20 AM »

1)  Please don't blackmail me about defamation being a crime in the UK.  If you actually know your ass from your elbow, the UK law allows for free speech when the truth can be proven.  So maybe do a little reading yourself before you defame me instead?

2)  Guichet allowed you to test the Stryde nail.  Does this mean he operated on you, inserted it, you get to click a bit and then he removed it?  Is that how you test drive a nail?  Or you just got to see it and hold it?  Wow, excellent due diligence dude.

3)  Didn't Guichet boast that the G-nail is the BEST in the world with no defects/fully weight bearing/painless?  Why bother adopting another company's nail, decrease profit margin, and become a minion 'franchisee'?  Isn't he the Christopher Columbus and the father of the best nail in the world (in his own sales pitch)?

4)  Suffice to say, the tag NEWBIE under your name is perfectly accurate.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 11:35:29 AM by Unicorn888 »

simons

« Reply #1107 on: February 15, 2019, 11:18:39 AM »

Look this is unicorns diary
Please don’t pollute it with your ignorance
Go back to your diary

At least - probably - between me and you I'm the only one who's done a LL and he's at his second LL. If mine is ignorance, what's yours? Total inability to live into a real world? LOL

Thatdude950

« Reply #1108 on: February 15, 2019, 11:20:39 AM »

These two scumbags who have just recently started posting here should be thread banned. They're obviously colluding and trying to intimidate/gaslight Unicorn, while at the same time filling her thread with pro Guichet propaganda.

I don't doubt Guichet has had patients with "good" (as good as LL can be) results. Great- go post about it in your own thread or anywhere on the main board. This one is about Unicorn's experience.

simons

« Reply #1109 on: February 15, 2019, 11:32:07 AM »

1)  Please don't blackmail me about defamation being a crime in the UK.  If you actually know your ass from your elbow, the UK law allows for free speech when the truth can be proven.  So maybe do a little reading yourself before you defame me instead?

2)  Guichet allowed you to test the Stryde nail.  Does this mean he operated on you, inserted it, you get to click a bit and then he removed it?  Is that how you test drive a nail?  Or you just got to see it and hold it?  Wow, excellent due diligence dude.

3)  Didn't Guichet boast that the g-nail is the BEST in the world with no defects/fully weight bearing/painless?  Why bother adopting another company's nail and decrease profit margin, and be a minion 'franchisee'?  Isn't he Christopher Columbus and the father of the best nail in the world?

4)  Suffice to say, the tag NEWBIE under your name is appropriate.

Dear Unicorn888, you have the insane ability to take words said by other people, understand what you want to understand, change totally the meaning of what they said. But lets go point by point:

1) You wrote that Guichet has been "banned" or "suspended" for six months. That's not true. You can easily check it since "registers" are public. It's called "defamation" and you did it. Did you show any proof support it? No, because you can't since it's not true.

2) Guichet asked me if I want to use the Stryde instead of his G-nail. It means a full LL with it. Try it, test drive it ... Unicorn888 can you please tell what you have in your head? Every nail on the market is certified and passed a quite big number of tests. What's your problem with it?

3) An hour ago I saw with my eyes a girl walking for 20 meters without crutches full bearing and painless during her LL. We are not talking about words  or promises, we are talking about facts. Why using another nail? Because it's electronic and not "manual". That's the only point.

4) I have done my first LL YEARS before yours (2011) and I will do my second the next month. The only difference between me and you is that if the Dr. tells me to do X,Y and Z I do X, Y and Z .... and not Z, B and D.

But you didn't reply my question: would you write here - under your full legal responsibility - that your complications are just Dr. Guichet's fault and you followed EXACTLY what he told you to do?

Thanks,
S

simons

« Reply #1110 on: February 15, 2019, 11:34:22 AM »

These two scumbags who have just recently started posting here should be thread banned. They're obviously colluding and trying to intimidate/gaslight Unicorn, while at the same time filling her thread with pro Guichet propaganda.

I don't doubt Guichet has had patients with "good" (as good as LL can be) results. Great- go post about it in your own thread or anywhere on the main board. This one is about Unicorn's experience.

Scumbags? Hey dude, I post in this forum (the old one) since 2011 and started posting again within the beginning of my second LL.

I offered Unicorn888 to pay for all his cares if she can prove that her issues are Dr. Guichet's problems. But didn't consider it :(

Unicorn888 by Elaine Foo

« Reply #1111 on: February 15, 2019, 12:02:38 PM »

1) You wrote that Guichet has been "banned" or "suspended" for six months. That's not true. You can easily check it since "registers" are public. It's called "defamation" and you did it. Did you show any proof support it? No, because you can't since it's not true.

But you didn't reply my question: would you write here - under your full legal responsibility - that your complications are just Dr. Guichet's fault and you followed EXACTLY what he told you to do?

1)  Yes, that's always the best litmus test as hospitals usually need to keep clean records of when their doctors fail compliance and cannot perform surgery.

And let me think... under my full legal responsibility - sounds very intimidating... 

25-Jul-2016 - Guichet created a fracture while inserting my nail, I was kinda asleep under general anaesthesia

18-Apr-2017 - Guichet broke my nail during surgery, I was also kinda asleep under anaesthesia

So perhaps it might not be my fault?  Dunno... and we're just scratching the very surface here my loyal friend.

I mean, there's always a distinct possibility, I'm a sleep nail/bone breaker... we'll find out in court - looking forward to meeting you there :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 12:25:36 PM by Unicorn888 »

simons

« Reply #1112 on: February 15, 2019, 12:23:45 PM »

1)  Yes, that's always the best litmus test as PGH needs to keep clean records of when their doctors fail compliance and cannot perform surgery.

And let me think... under my full legal responsibility - sounds very intimidating...  when Guichet broke my nail during my 3rd surgery in Milan, I was kinda asleep under general anaesthesia, so perhaps it could not be my own doing?

I mean, there's always a distinct possibility, I'm a sleep nail/bone breaker... we'll find out in court - looking forward to meeting you there :)

1) Show the proof or you are lying, but we both know that you are lying :)

2) Ok, in Milan Dr. Guichet broke your nail during surgery. You know how many people are into the operating room? The Dr. the second Dr. and all the assistants ... basically you are accusing about six people plus a multimillionaire structure (Columbus Hospital) of creating you a damage.

Thanks for writing so many allegations  ;D

simons

« Reply #1113 on: February 15, 2019, 12:35:59 PM »

25-Jul-2016 - Guichet created a fracture while inserting my nail, I was kinda asleep under general anaesthesia

Wooooow! He created you a fracture in order to do a LL! It sounds quite new. Usually here people pray their god (or gods) and they get taller.

KrP1

« Reply #1114 on: February 15, 2019, 02:24:53 PM »

Simons ,  its disgusting to see you arguing like you do , try to be more empatic. I will never understand those who protect a doctor about others bad cases. Talk about you and your surgery .

simons

« Reply #1115 on: February 15, 2019, 02:37:36 PM »

Simons ,  its disgusting to see you arguing like you do , try to be more empatic. I will never understand those who protect a doctor about others bad cases. Talk about you and your surgery .

I take care about people with real problems. I don't like people who don't tell the truth. Simple and clear.
I had a guy last week flying from India to visit me at the gym I hand't my lunch in order to answer his questions.
Unicorn888 is surprised that to do a LL you have to "cut" the bone.

I will be emphatic when she starts telling the truth or - on the other side - showing some proves. I'm here to critique doctors as well ... but - just in case - I'd do that with handful of documents.

She's just wrote that an entire equipe agreed about breaking his nail. Can you understand that's a quite big accusation?
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 44   Go Up