Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nail bending - general question  (Read 1815 times)

Jessie Believer

• Visitor
Nail bending - general question
« on: June 12, 2016, 04:15:10 PM »

Hey everybody!

This question is actually to those who had this complication in the past, e.g with dr Betz, ihr to those who might have heard about it.

Question: Can you FEEL a bended nail? A broken nail should be obvious, but a bended nail?! Should there be any pain? I really suffer from not knowing if everything is fine with your nail. Only X-rays will tell, but I can't do them every month.

Thanks for any help!

LLuser1

• Banned
Re: Nail bending - general question
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 05:54:52 PM »

I would ask my doctor about it, but your doctor is Betz and he is a famous liar
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Jessie Believer

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 06:08:31 PM »

Yeah, that's why I wanted to hear the truth from experienced people. He says there is no way his nail can break or bend except you put too much weight on it, which I don't. But still I want to know, I mean you can never know. 

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 06:21:26 PM »

Yeah, that's why I wanted to hear the truth from experienced people. He says there is no way his nail can break or bend except you put too much weight on it, which I don't. But still I want to know, I mean you can never know. 

He is lying. His nail has been broken and bent by patients many, many times. These patients did nothing. They didn't put much weight on it and the nail broke down or was bent.
My advice: take X rays and send them to a different doctor.
I don't understand this lack of ethics in LL. LL corrupts doctors.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 07:41:41 PM »

The Betznail fails a lot and Fitbone fails a lot too. Not only they fail, they also bend or get broken. Among internals Precise and Guichetnail seem better. I know about many cases I can explain if you want.
Pages: [1]   Go Up