Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anabolic steroids during LL  (Read 2438 times)

aspirant185

Anabolic steroids during LL
« on: May 24, 2016, 08:57:56 AM »

I was exchaning PMs with somebody from the forum who is doing LL with a doctor in India and he claims that he was taking anabolic steroids during lengthening. He said he did a 6 week cycle with a steroid that is called Stromba. That is considered one of the easiest so to say steroids on the market, used by aspiring bodybuilders and female bodybuilders He said that after he started pain drammatically decreased and flexibility increased. Steroids are known to add muscle mass even when you are basically staying idle in bed, which could in turn help in LL because the newlye built muscle mass could extend more easily to the newly formed bone.

What do you think about that ? I personally know people who took steroids for months without any damage, I am firmly against it but I would actually consider that if it makes things much easier.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

ub40

Re: Anabolic steroids during LL
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 08:56:25 PM »

I asked Dr Mitkovic, and he said while it does help with muscle regeneration he doesn't recommend it due to the side effects as well as liver damage
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

Augmented

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 11:30:58 PM »

Stromba, or otherwise known as Winstrol, is an anabolic steroid that increases strength and athletic ability. It does NOT add accessive muscle mass, and this is exactly why many athletes use it. On the field, excess muscle mass may slow you down or attract unwanted attention. It is also said that the steroid can aid in those with osteoporosis. That being said, I can definetly see why someone recovering from LL would take it, but during lengthening it could speed up consolidation. (that's a no no)

This could be the LL miracle recovery drug actually. Sped up consolidation, strength gain, and pain reduction.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 01:54:17 AM by Augmented »
Adapt or perish

aspirant185

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 06:06:04 AM »

I asked Dr Mitkovic, and he said while it does help with muscle regeneration he doesn't recommend it due to the side effects as well as liver damage

To be honest that is what every respected doctor with a degree is supposed to say, but practice shows that a 6 week cycle cannot really do anything to you. Problems start when you take much stronger steroids and when you abuse them for months and combine them with other steroids. For a 6 week cycle, there can hardly be any problems, certainly the recovery potential of the muscles significantly outweighs the liver problem. Liver actually regenerates, its the only organ in the human body that do so.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Elevator

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 10:16:27 AM »

Muscle wasting is a serious problem from LL. Winstrol is a dry compound and would be bad for the joints and connective tissues. Some AAS can decrease collagen synthesis. AAS and hair loss if prone to MPB. Taking Fin will reduce DHT which is also not good for bones. No endoc will prescribe and if UG then self-monitoring would be difficult, also legal issues basically smuggling AAS in a foreign country combined with immobility. Possible HPTA shutdown.
IMO bigger problems are nerve and bone regeneration also.

juiceer

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 06:10:44 AM »

The shutdown is a huge problem post cycle and may slow down healing and increase Depression because you shouldn't run for more than a little but over 2 months.

A person is better off using hgh or igf-1.
Pages: [1]   Go Up