Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Use of Growth Hormone(and other legally prescribed hormones) to heal soft tissue  (Read 1796 times)

tallerz

Does anyone know if this works? Would it drastically improve recovery?

Also, what about stem cells?

Thanks in advance.

juiceer

• Visitor

Igf-1 is highly anabolic and has been shown to heal fractures and increase never regeneration

ub40

I definitely think it will work, but due to a chance of side effects doctors will never recommend this.

170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

aplane

• Visitor

I was going to ask this same question.

Does anyone have experience with using rHGH and IGF-1 during the recovery process? I will be purchasing some online (through the legit and reputable sources most people use) to increase soft tissue mass and bone density. I know the risks and will exercise caution and use in moderation.

I've also read on the blog that doing back-intensive exercises while taking rHGH will help increase height by growing and strengthening intervertebral disc tissue. Given that there are 32 discs of fibrocartilage in the spinal column, an increase of even 1mm for each disc would increase height by an inch. Anyone had any success with that?

Morissette

I'm currently lengthening my Tibias I'm hoping to reach 7.5cm atleast 8cm of all goes perfectly I have 3 months worth of pharmaceutical HGH waiting for me at home it's costed me 6000$ I will let you know if it's worth it or not theoretically it should speed up my healing process by half it helps soft tissue get stretchier aswell as my muscles makes the bone stronger etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up