Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Life after LL (Gym, Sports, Walking, Running, Jumping, etc.)  (Read 2843 times)

tallerz

Life after LL (Gym, Sports, Walking, Running, Jumping, etc.)
« on: April 19, 2016, 08:54:54 PM »

I was wondering if anyone could put up some videos doing the activities mentioned in the title. I am really curious as to if it will be possible to squat 200+ lbs after this surgery.

Moubgf

Re: Life after LL (Gym, Sports, Walking, Running, Jumping, etc.)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 03:15:23 AM »

No offense but you shouldnt squat 200+ pounds anyway.. Not natural for the spine nor body. Keep it light use bodyweight and maybe some more like a dancer martial artist. Focus more on the pure strenght durability.

tallerz

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 12:43:58 PM »

No offense but you shouldnt squat 200+ pounds anyway.. Not natural for the spine nor body. Keep it light use bodyweight and maybe some more like a dancer martial artist. Focus more on the pure strenght durability.

With proper form it is fine. I would just like to see if its possible body to adjust to the lengthening and act similarly to pre op.

Suarez7

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 06:08:06 PM »

This is my main concern as well, I'm 5ft11 with an athletic body, I wanna be at least 4cm, but I will onlynconsider this if I know that after this I will be able to resume gym after time and pls don't say ur 5ft 11 there is no need to do this, I feel depressed about my height, being that bit taller pushes me into a gatrergory of tall.

Suarez7

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 06:29:47 PM »

Sumo squat/sumo deadlift is much better then squat, less, risk of injury, doesn't compress your spine like square do so you will be shorter and you can go heavy and still achieve great results.

juiceer

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 05:27:46 AM »

This is my main concern as well, I'm 5ft11 with an athletic body, I wanna be at least 4cm, but I will onlynconsider this if I know that after this I will be able to resume gym after time and pls don't say ur 5ft 11 there is no need to do this, I feel depressed about my height, being that bit taller pushes me into a gatrergory of tall.

ur 5ft 11 there is no need to do this.

Let's be real here, if you're 5'11 and still insecure about your height, then there is something very wrong with you and it's not your height. Luckily that can be fixed easily without surgery.

Suarez7

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 05:00:22 PM »

Tbf though and I mean no disrespect to anyone here, if your 5ft and think that lengthening your limbs 2 or 3 inches and end up 5ft 3 your still short, however if you 5ft5, 6,7,8, you push urself up to the average catergory and if you do if from 9,10,11 you become a tall person. I'm 23 as well And in the society I have grown up your body image is essential and therefore when you think there is something wrong its hard to accept
Pages: [1]   Go Up