Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leg Lengthening for cosmetic reasons?  (Read 16167 times)

meursault

Re: Leg Lengthening for cosmetic reasons?
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2016, 07:49:15 PM »

Should i get both arimidex and aromasin, or just one? Also should I see if my growth plates are fused before taking them?

aromasin is the better drug, try to get it from the doctor though, those online pharmacy sites are hard to trust

yeah you can, you just need an xray my man.
Quote from: some bitch I found on a forum
Im 5'2' and I LOVE tall men and most of the guys that asked me out were tall lol.

Manlet

« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2016, 07:50:00 PM »

aromasin is the better drug, try to get it from the doctor though, those online pharmacy sites are hard to trust

yeah you can, you just need an xray my man.

Alright, I'll work on that and get back to you.

Nightwish

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2016, 08:00:30 PM »

And this is why I've given up on this "community" lol.

Have a nice day guys in your delusion. I'm out

This, basically.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

Knik

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2016, 08:05:09 PM »

if they do not give hormones to who wants it is because there are consequences
the features of your face will change (risks of acromegaly)
hairiness will evolve significantly
and all for maybe nothing
Looking for Pili

Chris

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2016, 08:12:27 PM »

if they do not give hormones to who wants it is because there are consequences
the features of your face will change (risks of acromegaly)
hairiness will evolve significantly
and all for maybe nothing

If he wants to take that stuff as much as most of us want to do LL, he will do it, no matter what you say, theo  :(

So young and probably mislead by this community now :'(

I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

juiceer

• Visitor
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2016, 08:25:26 PM »

Actually GH releasing peptides from "research" websites are often legit because it is so cheap to make compared to real HGH. It's also much safer than synthetic GH since it relies on your body's own production to produce the GH. A GHRP/GHRH stack is very cheap and obtainable compared to real GH. I've tried it myself for recovery purposes and it is quite effective for that purpose.

You have to know that HGH is not the only factor in height growth, so don't expect it to make you as tall as you want. Letrozole, the anti-estrogen, is a very potent drug that has been PROVEN to slow down the closure of growth plates. It's sold online at many online "research stores" and is more often than not legit because it's so damn potent.

Don't let these naysayers say otherwise trying to scare you off because they read the potential side effects. It's very safe as long as you don't ABUSE it. I am giving you more realistic advice as the advice you were given previously is theoretical at best. No sane doctor would prescribe you HGH and drugs meant for breast cancer because you are insecure about your height. Not to mention there is no way you can afford it unless your parents shell out thousands.

Knik

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2016, 08:43:01 PM »

Actually GH releasing peptides from "research" websites are often legit because it is so cheap to make compared to real HGH. It's also much safer than synthetic GH since it relies on your body's own production to produce the GH. A GHRP/GHRH stack is very cheap and obtainable compared to real GH. I've tried it myself for recovery purposes and it is quite effective for that purpose.

You have to know that HGH is not the only factor in height growth, so don't expect it to make you as tall as you want. Letrozole, the anti-estrogen, is a very potent drug that has been PROVEN to slow down the closure of growth plates. It's sold online at many online "research stores" and is more often than not legit because it's so damn potent.

Don't let these naysayers say otherwise trying to scare you off because they read the potential side effects. It's very safe as long as you don't ABUSE it. I am giving you more realistic advice as the advice you were given previously is theoretical at best. No sane doctor would prescribe you HGH and drugs meant for breast cancer because you are insecure about your height. Not to mention there is no way you can afford it unless your parents shell out thousands.

So what you advise?
Looking for Pili

Manlet

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2016, 08:52:18 PM »

So after doing further research, I will not be taking any estrogen blockers, or HGH. It looks like they will not help unless I have some severed growth deficiency, which I don't. So I'm gonna go with the surgery, as long as I can make a good recovery.

juiceer

• Visitor
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2016, 08:58:33 PM »

So what you advise?

I don't advise anything. There is always a certain risk when you start messing with your hormones while you are still growing. However it is a better option than LL at least. Scientific studies have shown it to be effective in test subjects despite what the online forums scream about side effects. 

Knik

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2016, 09:02:49 PM »

but side effects are real ?
And LL gain is more important ?
Looking for Pili

blahblah

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2016, 09:08:09 PM »

@meursault how tall are your parents?

juiceer

• Visitor
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2016, 09:25:14 PM »

but side effects are real ?
And LL gain is more important ?

The side effects from GHRP/GHRH are relatively minor with little to no long term effects. The only risk is if you have one growth plate closed in one leg and the other leg is open. Any uneven growth can cause long term issues. The risk of this is relatively low, but one should get their growth plates checked if they were to attempt this. 

GHRP/GHRH does not cause your hormone levels to go beyond human production limits, so it's much safer than synthetic HGH.

meursault

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2016, 10:35:56 PM »

Um bro...

Arimidex and aromasin as letrozole have the exact same mechanism of action but less side effects. When letro and arimidex are discontinued they cause an estrogen rebound because they do not permanetly bind to the aromatase enzyme, aromasin DOES.

I also found two doctors willing to prescribe me gh at his age so not totally true. Parents would NOT pay for it though. He may have to use gh peptides.
Im 5'2' and I LOVE tall men and most of the guys that asked me out were tall lol.

meursault

« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2016, 10:36:39 PM »

@meursault how tall are your parents?
5'8" and 5'6"

juiceer

• Visitor
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2016, 11:59:49 PM »

Um bro...

Arimidex and aromasin as letrozole have the exact same mechanism of action but less side effects. When letro and arimidex are discontinued they cause an estrogen rebound because they do not permanetly bind to the aromatase enzyme, aromasin DOES.

I also found two doctors willing to prescribe me gh at his age so not totally true. Parents would NOT pay for it though. He may have to use gh peptides.

Aromasin is on paper a superior anti aromatase. I quoted Letrozole because many of the height studies were done using that. Estrogen rebound is not an issue as long as stoppage is properly tapered. The problem with Arimixdex and aromasin (exemestane) is the large amount of bunk products circulating in the black market, but if you get it from the pharmacy it's fine.

In terms of cost effectiveness, letrozole gives you the most value as long as you do not overdose. Overdosing will give you low estrogen side effects which you really don't want.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up