Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Leg Lengthening for cosmetic reasons?  (Read 16149 times)

Alittletooshort

Re: Leg Lengthening for cosmetic reasons?
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2016, 05:54:55 PM »

My proportions and recovery will be worse? What makes you say that? 3 inches wouldn't make such a big difference, (in proportions) right? Also, if I'm adding 3 inches, would I not be 6'0 after the surgery?...sorry about all the uncertainty, I don't know much about this...
The more you lengthen the worse will be the outcome when it comes to proportions and atheltic recovery. I haven't seen anyone who has done 3 inches or more who had a good outcome when it comes to sports.
I am assuming you'll become 5'9 given your age and your parents height. Lengthening 2 inches instead of 3 seems to be smarter imo that's why I said 5'11.

meursault

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2016, 05:56:03 PM »

Get HGH and an aromatase inhibitor so you don't need to pay for LL later buddy. 10k for pharma hgh, compare this to 40k+ for LL.

But get on an aromatase inhibitor NOW so estrogen doesn't seal your growth plates.
Quote from: some bitch I found on a forum
Im 5'2' and I LOVE tall men and most of the guys that asked me out were tall lol.

Manlet

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2016, 06:10:22 PM »

Get HGH and an aromatase inhibitor so you don't need to pay for LL later buddy. 10k for pharma hgh, compare this to 40k+ for LL.

But get on an aromatase inhibitor NOW so estrogen doesn't seal your growth plates.

How much taller will that make me?

LL2022

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2016, 06:13:28 PM »

it's possible
but in this case it means that you look small
and this is not a good point
I have a friend 5'7 and it looks very small because it has short arms, a large head and small legs
me it's the opposite, I have a small head, a long torso, short legs and long arms (for my height)
and so I never had any remarks

Then I would get this surgery. But i would first go to the nearest orthopedic and get an x ray to see if your growth plates are still open, if they are, take estrogen blocking supplement and hgh if you can afford it to maximise your growth. That's what I will do next week but I'm scared I will get so depressed if I find out my growth plates are fused I will kill myself lol. It's incredible how a couple inches/centimeters can make people like me suicidal.

edit: upps i quoted wrong person, sorry, i meant to quote manlet.
Currently 168,5 cm - Goal -> 4,5 cm - 5 cm Tibias in Turkey

Knik

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2016, 06:28:00 PM »

Then I would get this surgery. But i would first go to the nearest orthopedic and get an x ray to see if your growth plates are still open, if they are, take estrogen blocking supplement and hgh if you can afford it to maximise your growth. That's what I will do next week but I'm scared I will get so depressed if I find out my growth plates are fused I will kill myself lol. It's incredible how a couple inches/centimeters can make people like me suicidal.

edit: upps i quoted wrong person, sorry, i meant to quote manlet.

Do not prescription for that?
I have taken all reasonable steps to obtain last year, including radiography but I have not had
Looking for Pili

Knik

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2016, 06:30:41 PM »

Lol youre quote Yesterday I was on an exchange site (no meeting) and a girl saying "the taller, the better. I love tall men"
sometimes I wonder if the height is not more important than the face
Looking for Pili

Alu

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2016, 06:51:53 PM »

I'm also 16, turning 17 in july and want ll in order to get to 5'8 (173cm)... I am currently 167cm but hope to grow 2 more cm... I think your height is a pretty decent height to be at. I would not do ll unless you are super depressed of your height like I am, i mean to the point of having suicidal thoughts.

Yes, I do have suicidal thoughts literally every day. I would be dead right now if I had the means to kill myself about a week ago. Now I'm on antidepressants, but I will always be depressed about my height.

Not gonna lie this is sad. Not because you guys are depressed, but because it seems so pathetic. I can understand the mental agony that comes from this entire process but wow. You guys are still kids. You guys have not experienced life anywhere near to the fullest and to end it because of that stupid reason is just pathetic, and a slap to the face for those that love you and those in the world who may have it worse (height related or not).

Manlet: You're 5'8, your life isn't going to be   no matter what you tell yourself unless you constantly have that stupid mentality. Plenty of 5'8 guys live their lives just fine, (in fact I'm willing to bet 5'7-5'8 is the world male height average).
Rich: You're young still, there's hope you may grow, and even if that doesn't help just consider the fact that there is something you can do to increase your height and work towards that goal. Since you want 5'8, 6 CM in either tibia or femurs isn't going to be much.

berkeclor123

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2016, 06:56:51 PM »

Get LL at all cost if you are suicidal, try every option before you throw in the towel. Remember, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE! Be the best you that you can be, if that means getting LL.
current height: 175 cm
wingspan: 184 cm
goal height: 183 cm

meursault

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2016, 07:02:07 PM »

You need to get HGH. I don't care if that means you have to sell your boy pussy on craigslist. I'm 20 and 177cm (5'9.5") and regret it everyday even though I took arimidex to prolong my growth). Now I have so many regrets. I actually got pharmaceutical hgh (stroke of extreme luck) when I was 17 but my parents found it and threw it in a dumpster.

Tell your parents you will kill yourself if you don't get HGH. Call doctors. Do everything in your power. I have regrets, every time I get towered by a teenager I think of them taking me to the dumpster and seeing them throw 20 grand in pharma HGH into that thing.

It almost brings me to tears. Every time I have to hear my sister talk about her love of tall hunks or go on tinder and read "no men under 6 feet" I want to explode. Now all I can do is LL.

Don't listen to the envious people that are really short saying our heights are fine. That's like saying 40k a year salary is fine. You can barely buy groceries with that now. Is an IQ of 95 fine too? The fact is that tall men are so much more sexually attractive, well compensated, etc. You need to do anything to win in this brutal rat race world.
Im 5'2' and I LOVE tall men and most of the guys that asked me out were tall lol.

Alu

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2016, 07:05:34 PM »

You need to get HGH. I don't care if that means you have to sell your boy pussy on craigslist. I'm 20 and 177cm (5'9.5") and regret it everyday even though I took arimidex to prolong my growth). Now I have so many regrets. I actually got pharmaceutical hgh (stroke of extreme luck) when I was 17 but my parents found it and threw it in a dumpster.

Tell your parents you will kill yourself if you don't get HGH. Call doctors. Do everything in your power. I have regrets, every time I get towered by a teenager I think of them taking me to the dumpster and seeing them throw 20 grand in pharma HGH into that thing.

It almost brings me to tears. Now all I can do is LL.

Holy   people still believe this crap?

We've established time and time again that HGH isn't going to help you grow past your natural set limit. Unless you had a growing deficiency when you where younger, which lets face it meursault you didn't because you reached 177CM, HGH wasn't going to help. You're crying over nothing...

Manlet

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2016, 07:08:24 PM »

"You need to get HGH. I don't care if that means you have to sell your boy pussy on craigslist."

LMAO, WTF? I don't know where to start. What's the first step i take? How much will i grow? Who do i call?

meursault

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2016, 07:14:01 PM »

Holy crap people still believe this crap?

We've established time and time again that HGH isn't going to help you grow past your natural set limit. Unless you had a growing deficiency when you where younger, which lets face it meursault you didn't because you reached 177CM, HGH wasn't going to help. You're crying over nothing...

There is no 'limit'. Where does it say in someone's genes "this dude can only grow to be 177cm"?

I think you misunderstand genes and gene expression. Genes expression causes synthesis of proteins, hormones, etc. What does HGH do? It causes the pancreas to produce IGF1 which causes the body to produce more collagen, deposit more minerals into bones, etc- this is what causes people to grow. Tall people produce MORE HGH. People with giantism have tumors in their brains that make them produce tons more hgh than the average human. The end up growing to 7'+ plus even though it wasn't in their genes. It's because the HGH bypassed their total garbage genes and made their pancreas secrete more IGF1 which made their bones grow longer. That's all there is to it buddy. When I was on HGH I felt my toes and fingers tingling, that was the IGF1 receptors in my bones telling my bones "grow you little midget bones, grow bigger"

Read this story on reddit about two twin brothers who had hgh prescriptions, one brother traded his hgh to the other one for yugioh cards. One grew to 5'2 the other is 5'11. You still gonna cope and say HGH doesn't do anything dude?

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/3j2bv6/tifu_by_letting_my_brother_take_advantage_of_my/

The anti-HGH stuff is just from copers who can't deal with the fact that they'd be a 6' stud with a big dong if they took high doses of hgh when they were 16. Unlike most of you I tried but my parents ruined that for me.

Manlet

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2016, 07:16:04 PM »

There is no 'limit'. Where does it say in someone's genes "this dude can only grow to be 177cm"?

I think you misunderstand genes and gene expression. Genes expression causes synthesis of proteins, hormones, etc. What does HGH do? It causes the pancreas to produce IGF1 which causes the body to produce more collagen, deposit more minerals into bones, etc- this is what causes people to grow. Tall people produce MORE HGH. People with giantism have tumors in their brains that make them produce tons more hgh than the average human. The end up growing to 7'+ plus even though it wasn't in their genes.

Read this story on reddit about two twin brothers who had hgh prescriptions, one brother traded his hgh to the other one for yugioh cards. One grew to 5'2 the other is 5'11. You still gonna cope and say HGH doesn't do crap dude?

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/3j2bv6/tifu_by_letting_my_brother_take_advantage_of_my/

The anti-HGH stuff is just from loser copers who can't deal with the fact that they'd be a 6' stud with a big dong if they took high doses of hgh when they were 16. Unlike most of you I tried but my parents ruined that for me.

Lol, are from lookism/sluthate?

Knik

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2016, 07:21:22 PM »

take hgh without prescription is riskly, no ?
And the result is not sure

doctor will refuse to buy HGH for a 5'8 guy
Looking for Pili

meursault

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2016, 07:21:39 PM »

Lol, are from lookism/sluthate?

I posted on puahate back in the day, years ago, and spread the gospel of height. But no. Those sites are total nonsense full of crazy people. Most aren't even willing to get cosmetic surgery despite constantly talking about it, on the other hand I've already had 15k in surgeries. Yeah ma and pa paid for it but still, most of the losers on those forums wouldn't even get surgery even if it was free. They just want to bitch and moan they weren't born some male model.

Don't post there and complain with all the other losers. Make it your mission to get HGH now. I can PM you a way to fake a GH stimulation test to test into 'low' levels when you get blood tests so a doctor would be more willing to give you a prescription.

Alu

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2016, 07:23:15 PM »

The anti-HGH stuff is just from loser copers who can't deal with the fact that they'd be a 6' stud with a big dong if they took high doses of hgh when they were 16. Unlike most of you I tried but my parents ruined that for me.

So you're gonna let one anecdotal evidence control you're mentality? Man you're on a whole other level of sad...

There's no scientific basis saying that a child from two parents who are 5'0 and 5'5 can grow to be 6'0 if he takes HGH for that sake alone. This brings me to this point: that dosage you got when you were 17 that your parents threw away, that wasn't going to help. It needs to medically prescribed and monitored by a doctor. A doctor wouldn't have ever dreamed of giving it to you unless you had a growing deficiency, which we've established, you clearly didn't have...

You're sad problem is your mental outlook on life, which I'm not even gonna try to comment on...

Manlet

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2016, 07:24:23 PM »

I posted on puahate back in the day and spread the gospel of height. But no. Those sites are total nonsense full of crazy people. Most aren't even willing to get cosmetic surgery, I've already had 15k in surgeries.

I was just asking because of that Redpill lol. Anyway, where do I start? How much will I grow? How much will this cost? What are the risks? How soon do I need to take it?

Knik

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2016, 07:26:33 PM »

And HGH have consequences on face and pilosity
Looking for Pili

meursault

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2016, 07:29:39 PM »

I was just asking because of that Redpill lol. Anyway, where do I start? How much will I grow? How much will this cost? What are the risks? How soon do I need to take it?

Call every endocrinologist in a billion mile radius and tell them you feel lethargic and you can't put on any muscle and want to know what's wrong. Ask for a GH stimulation test. When you get to that point I'll teach you how to fake the test so you levels are in the toilet. Then you beg the doctor for an hgh prescription and if he doesn't listen go to the next doctor.

If that doesn't work you need to find someone with AIDS (most people with aids are on hgh to prevent them from wasting away) or order black market chinese HGH. But you need to start taking a drug called 'aromasin' now. It's an anti-estrogen drug (estrogen makes your growth plates close earlier).

Alu

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2016, 07:31:17 PM »

Call every endocrinologist in a billion mile radius and tell them you feel lethargic and you can't put on any muscle and want to know what's wrong. Ask for a GH stimulation test. When you get to that point I'll teach you how to fake the test so you levels are in the toilet. Then you beg the doctor for an hgh prescription and if he doesn't listen go to the next doctor.

If that doesn't work you need to find someone with AIDS (most people with aids are on hgh to prevent them from wasting away) or order black market chinese HGH. But you need to start taking a drug called 'aromasin' now. It's an anti-estrogen drug (estrogen makes your growth plates close earlier).

And this is why I've given up on this "community" lol.

Have a nice day guys in your delusion. I'm out

meursault

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2016, 07:32:02 PM »

take hgh without prescription is riskly, no ?
And the result is not sure

doctor will refuse to buy HGH for a 5'8 guy

When I was 17 and 5'8" I saw an endocrinologist. 5'5 Indian dude. He did all sorts of tests and told me he'd give me 2-3ius of gh if I really wanted it. But I was under 18 so it had to be approved by my parents. My father told me "absolutely not".

You are wrong.

Manlet

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2016, 07:33:43 PM »

Hmm, I'm not sure. I'll think about it...

meursault

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2016, 07:34:54 PM »

Hmm, I'm not sure. I'll think about it...

Honestly, there's no thinking about it kid. You either do it now or you remain a manlet until you give up 40k+ and a year of your life for LL. Every month you postpone it the more likely it becomes you will live a life with the disease manletism.

Procrastination is the devil.

Manlet

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2016, 07:36:45 PM »

Honestly, there's no thinking about it kid. You either do it now or you remain a manlet until you give up 40k+ and a year of your life for LL. Every month you postpone it the more likely it becomes you will live a life with the disease manletism.

I'll see a doctor, but I'm not sure if I'll actually do it or not. I need to research this more, idk if it actually works.

Chris

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2016, 07:38:39 PM »

I do have suicidal thoughts literally every day. I would be dead right now if I had the means to kill myself about a week ago. Now I'm on antidepressants, but I will always be depressed about my height.

I'm 5 foot and 3.5 inches and I am suicidal. I'm not thinking about killing myself all the time, because it's not even an obstacle anymore. I'm thinking about why I should be here instead.
To cut myself doesn't hurt actually and the road to be free feels like getting weak knees or feeling dizzy, because you haven't eaten enough. All too easy really.
But I found out about Leg-Lengthening, right on time. It has become my only reason why I am still here. It is hope and I want to find out what it feels like to be normal.

Now I'm sitting here, reading about a 16-year-old who thinks about suicide, because he is 5" 8'...

After two painful and expansive surgeries in a foreign second world county that will even destroy some of my health permanently, I will be one inch shorter than you are right now - and you might grow even taller naturally.

5 foot and 7-8 inches is the point from where you can lead a decent life in almost every part of the world - it has been proven here on the site several times.
It's shorter then average but not too short.
You are only 16 which gives you plenty of time to find out. There is hope, or in your case even certainty that your are and won't bee too short.

I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

Knik

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2016, 07:39:20 PM »

When I was 17 and 5'8" I saw an endocrinologist. 5'5 Indian dude. He did all sorts of tests and told me he'd give me 2-3ius of gh if I really wanted it. But I was under 18 so it had to be approved by my parents. My father told me "absolutely not".

You are wrong.

I saw an endocrinologist at 17 yo too but she refused
Looking for Pili

Manlet

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2016, 07:40:16 PM »

Actually, I will take the estrogen blocker now, just link me to which one I should purchase and I'll get it ASAP.

meursault

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2016, 07:40:33 PM »

I'll see a doctor, but I'm not sure if I'll actually do it or not. I need to research this more, idk if it actually works.

It works if you have open growth plates. The reason nobody does it is because it's considered extremely medically unethical to give hormones to a 'normal' child.

I swear to god arimidex and aromasin alone let me grow longer than I would have normally. See a doctor but also get aromasin now. There's also this new oral supplement called mk677 that supposedly mimics GHRH (hgh releasing hormone) and I have read studies on it but 99% of the stuff out there it is probably bunk, just like HGH peptides.

Manlet

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2016, 07:45:16 PM »

It works if you have open growth plates. The reason nobody does it is because it's considered extremely medically unethical to give hormones to a 'normal' child.

I swear to god arimidex and aromasin alone let me grow longer than I would have normally. See a doctor but also get aromasin now. There's also this new oral supplement called mk677 that supposedly mimics GHRH (hgh releasing hormone) and I have read studies on it but 99% of the stuff out there it is probably bunk, just like HGH peptides.

Should i get both arimidex and aromasin, or just one? Also should I see if my growth plates are fused before taking them?

meursault

« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2016, 07:49:15 PM »

Should i get both arimidex and aromasin, or just one? Also should I see if my growth plates are fused before taking them?

aromasin is the better drug, try to get it from the doctor though, those online pharmacy sites are hard to trust

yeah you can, you just need an xray my man.

Manlet

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2016, 07:50:00 PM »

aromasin is the better drug, try to get it from the doctor though, those online pharmacy sites are hard to trust

yeah you can, you just need an xray my man.

Alright, I'll work on that and get back to you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up