Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hey everyone, new here looking for advice.  (Read 1285 times)

vegeta24

hey everyone, new here looking for advice.
« on: April 08, 2016, 03:35:25 AM »

hey everyone of this forum, my name is John and I have just joined this forum. I'm new to all of this and never knew such a procedure existed, but it seems interesting and exciting. First off I'm 5'7 and I live in the United states where the average height is like 5'9-5'10 so now I'm not that short, but I'm below average. I have a career in IT and have never felt like my height has gotten in the way of things and am generally a happy guy and make good money. I work on myself in anyway I can, nice clothes good personality and keep myself well groomed. I've never been insecure about my height, but the problem is I see the problem it causes is it's hard to appeal to the opposite sex. Also I feel like I have been talked down upon by other people considering my height through the years.

I really don't want to use LL as an escape, but I'm now considering it a serious option. I'd like to pursue all options on what you guys recommend, I think it's tougher being shorter in america than anywhere else because people here are more shallow in my opinion. I also want to do this for myself, I would like to lengthen 5-6 cm on and no more than that. Then maybe wear a one inch lift. If anyone has tried lifts please recommend a brand to me. But don't let your height get in the way of you pursuing something, I made it through my schools IT program with one goal in mind, being successful your height doesn't change that.

Also I'm not developed in the shoulder department as well, Does anyone know if any doctor widens the shoulders or puts implants in them? If you currently contact LL doctors please let me know. I don't want to overdue it, just want to keep all my options open. And what doctor is recommended with a $50,000-$60,000 budget?

ub40

Re: hey everyone, new here looking for advice.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 04:16:26 AM »

Can you clarify about the shoulders. I mean wouldn't working out widen your shoulders?
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

vegeta24

Re: hey everyone, new here looking for advice.
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 11:17:19 PM »

Can you clarify about the shoulders. I mean wouldn't working out widen your shoulders?

i mean it's more of a bone thing, I'm a small boned guy. I have read that all long bones can be lengthened. so maybe the shoulder/clavicle could aswell. I plan on working out since i have a gym right next to my house. I will see if that does anything for me, also has anyone tried this https://www.myliftkits.com/ I wouldn't mind an inch-1.5
Pages: [1]   Go Up