Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL and life during treatment  (Read 1479 times)

Knik

LL and life during treatment
« on: April 07, 2016, 04:02:41 PM »

I know the time for external of the transaction is between 8 and 11 months
but what to do during this time?
Because inevitably we will be cut off from our family and friends for a while, but this atmosphere request to be very strong psychologically to the point of staying only almost a year just to train and not be able to follow others in their activities
Looking for Pili

chineseguy

Re: LL and life during treatment
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 04:07:09 PM »

why dont you do internal ?? how will you explain the scar to your girl?  how will you hide scar in shower room during gym sauna swimming massage ?

Knik

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 04:23:34 PM »

why dont you do internal ?? how will you explain the scar to your girl?  how will you hide scar in shower room during gym sauna swimming massage ?

from what I could see the scars are not really bigger with external
and i dont plane to have a gf, a family life, sons, etc (for the moment, maybe one day my opinion will be change - I hope no-)
if my scars are too big, I can alleviate one using a laser operation
Looking for Pili

programdude

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 10:03:44 PM »

The time is rough. You will be bored, with uncomfortable nights. It eventually wears on you.

I am jealous of those who had family or a significant other there to support them. The girls I had around helped a lot mentally(and also one helped me shop lol), but to have someone almost 24/7 would have been amazing.

A lot of my time was just spent on the chore of getting food, and the rest in my bed browsing videos/finding time sinks. To be honest being into something like an MMO etc. would be perfect to kill the time and I wish I was into those. I don't know how it is for tibias, but the stretching took a lot out of me and I was physically drained just getting there and back. I can't imagine being gone/going through something similar for 8/11 months. I would strongly consider another approach. I thought my 3 months would be no big deal, but it starts to crush you after 2, especially if you are alone.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +
Pages: [1]   Go Up