Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL question  (Read 3408 times)

czvw

LL question
« on: March 27, 2016, 03:55:19 PM »

Hey guys,

im 1,59 height. i wish to go to 1,70 minimum, although 1,73  would be the best... im 20 years old.
What should i do?

By the way, i live in brazil, i was planning on doing with Dr.Richard Luzzi from here. If anyone has any opinions about him or any other doctors that might be good, preferably from Brazil, please free feel to comment.

chineseguy

Re: LL question
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 04:06:53 PM »

go to doctor and get x rayon hands.  if close already,  do twice surgery.  just aim 170

czvw

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 04:17:19 PM »

hey chinese guy, thanks for the comment. Yes, unfortunately, its already closed. Twice surgery?  is it more risky if you do it for the second time?

chineseguy

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 04:24:32 PM »

i dont know if two surgery is risky.  if surgery one is success, then most probably surgery two is also success .however,  you can do it in 21 then in 25 while studying.  i know 160 cm is bad in brazil because you there are taller

czvw

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 05:21:34 PM »

yes, it is. Thanks for the info chinese guy, it was really informative. Im actually chinese too hahahahah

czvw

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 05:23:53 PM »

does anyone know about Dr.Richard luzzi or any in brazil?

Chris

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 08:21:51 PM »

Hey czvw  :)

Like Chineseguy already said, do 170cm max. I'm slightly taller than you (161cm) and I only aim for 169-170 myself.
And having two surgeries (tibia and femur) is a must if you want to lengthen that much.
It's hard to advise you what to do without knowing your proportions or having seen any pictures of you.
I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

czvw

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2016, 09:39:44 PM »

Hey Chris thanks for your response, when are u going to do it, and with who? Besides do you think you can get that jsut by one surgery?

Chris

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2016, 10:48:01 PM »

Hey Chris thanks for your response, when are u going to do it, and with who? Besides do you think you can get that jsut by one surgery?
I'm planing to do LL in January 2017 and I will go to Russia.
Here is my thread

And yes, you can do tibs and femurs in one surgery, but it is not recommended so much.
Just read trough the forum, there are some discussions about it and at least one diary.

I'm a real LL-patient.

czvw

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2016, 12:18:52 AM »

No, i know you can, i have read it. I meant for your height, in your case. Sorry for the bad english. But i have read your thread so good luck on it. BTW, your thread didnt open.

Chris

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 04:32:31 PM »

No, i know you can, i have read it. I meant for your height, in your case. Sorry for the bad english. But i have read your thread so good luck on it. BTW, your thread didnt open.
Haha, I put "quotation marks" around the links' address, but they aren't necessary in this forum so they became part of the address. Lesson learned  :D

Well, even if it wasn't crazy to do quadrilateral lengthening, I wouldn't have the time for it. Quadrilateral would make me bedridden for too long. I'll go to Russia, have my tibiae broken and then I will have to head back home for lengthening, because there will be some minor but important school stuff waiting for me. And I'll have to hold a very important presentation.
I'm a real LL-patient.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2016, 04:37:22 PM »

Haha, I put "quotation marks" around the links' address, but they aren't necessary in this forum so they became part of the address. Lesson learned  :D

Well, even if it wasn't crazy to do quadrilateral lengthening, I wouldn't have the time for it. Quadrilateral would make me bedridden for too long. I'll go to Russia, have my tibiae broken and then I will have to head back home for lengthening, because there will be some minor but important school stuff waiting for me. And I'll have to hold a very important presentation.
That doesn´t sound like a good idea, lengthening at home is generally not advised. Especially for larger amounts like 6cm´s, perhaps you under estimate the effect that LL has on your body. You will be hardly able to walk or sleep well during the first months, so don´t expect to be very productive during that period.
Better take some time of from work/school and focus on the lengthening, otherwise you might regret it for the rest of your life.

czvw

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 12:25:57 AM »

Agreed with alitletooshort, did u search for any good doctors in your country?

Chris

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2016, 07:27:40 PM »

There is a so called "University Clinic" in my hometown. They also do bowleg correction and LL.
I can go there to have my legs x-rayed every two weeks and have consultation. If anything went wrong, I would fly back to the Russian clinic to get it fixed.

I don't see any point in sitting around in a clinic waiting for a doctor to check up on me every one or two weeks, so I rather be at home waiting to visit a doctor on a regular basis.
I will have the comfort of my home and family. I told them about my LL plans; they think I'm totally bonkers, but they will support me  :)
And it is cheaper too this way (no rent for a hotel ect.), plus I can hold this very important presentation.

I'm a real LL-patient.
Pages: [1]   Go Up