Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paid Meet Up?  (Read 1999 times)

CCMidwest

Paid Meet Up?
« on: March 22, 2016, 03:46:37 PM »

Is there any male who has done LL, in any form, living in Colorado, either Dakotas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Washington State, Oregon, Northern California, Minnesota, Eastern Montana, or Western Iowa and would like to meet up?

I will drive to you, buy you a coffee or beer, and pay you $100 an hour to describe your experiences.

I will sign a privacy contract if you wish, as I will not use your information for anything other than deciding if LL is right for me.

Anyone?
5'7.5

LLCaptain

Re: Paid Meet Up?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 05:42:23 PM »

Hello CCMidwest, I did internal femur LL and am based in Cali.

It is my belief that 99% of the diaries here are real and you'd probably get enough information just by PMing users or requesting a Skype call.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 05:49:33 PM »

It is my belief that 99% of the diaries here are real and you'd probably get enough information just by PMing users or requesting a Skype call.

How are you doing today? And with who did you do your internals? How many cm did you do and what was your starting height?
I learned some stuff during this time

CCMidwest

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 06:06:10 PM »

Hey captain,

I only doubt a couple of the diaries as fake, and it seems the old forum members catch it pretty quick too, so not worried about that. I've met with one LL'er, but it was for a correction and not cosmetic. He was happy with it, did paley in Florida.

Paley's office is happy to put me in touch with other LL'ers, but I fear bias at who they pick for me to contact...ya know?

Happy with your results? I'm mostly concerned about long term complications.
5'7.5

LLCaptain

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 08:36:52 PM »

#TIBIKE: I did 7cm with a doctor listed in this forum, now 170cm+. I never stretched pre-op, did no more than 2 hours of PT a day, lengthened 0.5mm to 0.8mm, and don't remember any pain past the first month. My quads are the only tight muscle in my body like everyone who does femurs. I am close to being able to walk unaided.

#CCMidwest: If you really want to make the trip and meet someone much crazier than yourself, you can keep your money I'm open to a beer. My meeting with many patients gave me the courage to follow through, so I'd be glad to pay it forward.

CCMidwest

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 09:03:13 PM »

Hey cap,

I'm gonna be in the area later this year. After I confirm travel plans I'll send ya a PM to see if we can get together. Thanks!
5'7.5

TIBIKE200

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 09:39:40 PM »

#TIBIKE: I did 7cm with a doctor listed in this forum, now 170cm+. I never stretched pre-op, did no more than 2 hours of PT a day, lengthened 0.5mm to 0.8mm, and don't remember any pain past the first month. My quads are the only tight muscle in my body like everyone who does femurs. I am close to being able to walk unaided.

#CCMidwest: If you really want to make the trip and meet someone much crazier than yourself, you can keep your money I'm open to a beer. My meeting with many patients gave me the courage to follow through, so I'd be glad to pay it forward.
thx for the answer. Did you height neurosis went away with your new height? (If you could say what it is it would be nice to know if my height is satisfying by others who did LL)
I learned some stuff during this time
Pages: [1]   Go Up