Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is LL worth it for me  (Read 4529 times)

some_guy

• Visitor
Is LL worth it for me
« on: March 22, 2016, 05:25:28 AM »

Hi,
I'm a young adult  Indian male planning on going to live in the States in the near future. I really don't have much going for me looks wise in my opinion, am also balding and foreveralone. I'm currently around 180cm tall. I've been to this forum and the old forum and it's always stated that the inch from 5'11" to 6' is crucial. Also, read about DiscreteUser and Greekster and tall who apparently thought being 5'11" is not good enough.

Do you guys think I'm crazy for considering CLL to become more attractive/be taken seriously. I get that I need to work on other thing besides my height to be successful, but if CLL makes life way easier, isn't it worth it?

Anyways, pleased to meet you guys. The diaries are really interesting. I really hope those undergoing LL find it worth it.

Thatdude950

Re: Is LL worth it for me
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 06:16:21 AM »

lol wtf.

LLCaptain

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 06:23:33 AM »

Troll post is troll.

Will wanking make me more popular at work?

Thatdude950

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 06:31:09 AM »

guys is it worth it for me to transition into a woman? i don't have much going for me looks wise and I think it will make me more attractive and make my life easier. the surgery is only tens of thousands of dollars and after the hormones/penis removal i think I'll be back to normal in about 2 years. I know it sounds crazy but guys come on I'm BALDING (omg) :( :( it feels like this is my only option :(

chineseguy

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 07:23:27 AM »

your crazy

Alu

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 03:58:20 PM »

Why does it seem so many people here live their lives vicariously...?

If you're going to the states you're already fine...it's crazy to think it'd LL would beworth it...

some_guy

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 06:04:18 PM »

guys is it worth it for me to transition into a woman? i don't have much going for me looks wise and I think it will make me more attractive and make my life easier. the surgery is only tens of thousands of dollars and after the hormones/penis removal i think I'll be back to normal in about 2 years. I know it sounds crazy but guys come on I'm BALDING (omg) :( :( it feels like this is my only option :(
Yeah, I get where you're coming from. I felt kind of stupid for posting the question.  But, given all the importance height seems to be given by western society according to these forums I just can't help wondering how things would be if I was actually tall by american standards.

CCMidwest

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 06:11:33 PM »

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. I felt kind of stupid for posting the question.  But, given all the importance height seems to be given by western society according to these forums I just can't help wondering how things would be if I was actually tall by american standards.

You are 5'11. Call yourself 6' and not a single woman would be the wiser in the US. If she actually measured you or compared you to an actual 6' guy, then play with and tease her by saying she can't judge height accurately because she is a woman.
You need some game and social skills, not height.

Get off the internet and live your life man.
5'7.5

Alu

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 06:33:18 PM »

Why does is it seem logical for you to take advice from people who are depressed about their height and have confirmation bias?
Get off the forums.

Penguinn

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2016, 09:17:59 PM »

I think at 5'11 you're a midget, you need to do 11 inches to be considered human at 7'.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 09:40:03 PM »

manlets....when will they learn.
I learned some stuff during this time

CCMidwest

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2016, 09:43:14 PM »

manlets....when will they learn.

Lettuce romaine cereal brah...when will they learn??

(fck i hate that website)

5'7.5

Ozymandias

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2016, 10:01:29 PM »

Once upon a time this forum was all about short people wanting to be more or less average to overcome the heightist discrimination. Now, all of a sudden, we have a freaking invasion of average or even tallish guys wanting to be tall as fuark. It reached its zenith on Christmas, with that 6'10 guy wanting to be 7', and the trend is still here.

Listen, it's your money, your legs. Go break them, become 6'3, 6'5, become a slenderman, become a giraffe. But I honestly believe that your will regret it, as soon as you realize that you were not suffering any discrimination, and that all the physical, psychological and financial effort you had to put to go through LL was pretty much useless.

Yes, I'm mad. I shouldn't, but I am.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2016, 10:10:37 PM »

Once upon a time this forum was all about short people wanting to be more or less average to overcome the heightist discrimination. Now, all of a sudden, we have a freaking invasion of average or even tallish guys wanting to be tall as fuark. It reached its zenith on Christmas, with that 6'10 guy wanting to be 7', and the trend is still here.

Listen, it's your money, your legs. Go break them, become 6'3, 6'5, become a slenderman, become a giraffe. But I honestly believe that your will regret it, as soon as you realize that you were not suffering any discrimination, and that all the physical, psychological and financial effort you had to put to go through LL was pretty much useless.

Yes, I'm mad. I shouldn't, but I am.

What made me laugh is that in old discussion threads I remember a 5'10 or 5'11 guy saying "you are just jealous that I can get safely to a height you as a 5'5 will never be able to get to".. And I was like "WTF is this some kind of race who can reach 6' first?"

Some people I tell you
I learned some stuff during this time

some_guy

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2016, 05:28:45 AM »

What made me laugh is that in old discussion threads I remember a 5'10 or 5'11 guy saying "you are just jealous that I can get safely to a height you as a 5'5 will never be able to get to".. And I was like "WTF is this some kind of race who can reach 6' first?"

Some people I tell you

That 5'10" guy is  pretty messed up. Why brag about about how much damage my legs could theoretically take before total collapse?

DoingItForMe

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2016, 09:35:45 AM »

As someone who already did LL, I can tell you that your life will be harder after LL and not easier. Don't screw up your legs because someone doesn't like you at 5'11 instead of 6'. That person ain't worth it. Have some more confidence in yourself. 5'11 is a great height.
8 cm gained with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.1 internal femurs in Summer 2015.
Starting height: 167 cm (5'6") Currently at: 175 cm (5'9")
Link to my experience

Knik

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2016, 02:32:20 PM »

according to tolkien 5'11 is a hobbit height

Indian and 5'11 ? You should be happy
indian average height is around 165-170
and many of them are ugly

from what I understand the psychological barrier of 1.80m (5'11) in Europe but 1m83 (6 ') in the United States
probably because of the metric system
by educating me on some historical stars and celebrities I've seen in Europe could give to 1.80m and the United States 6 '

a real 5'11 is very good
but a lot of 5'9 5'10 guys say they are 5'11
Looking for Pili
Pages: [1]   Go Up