Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL  (Read 9147 times)

Anna21

• Visitor
Re: LL
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2016, 07:23:48 PM »

I just got an email from Dr. Guichet saying that he has had patients that have had a 18 cm gain (7 inches) with 2 surgeries. Now from hearing so many things I feel like that would super unsafe, but I guess it all depends on what the body can take, which I'm guessing is determined during consultation.

Peaceout

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2016, 07:28:52 PM »

have you been through LL
Can you answer first questions?
How much did you do?
When did you do it?
Who was your doc?

tibiafibulaop

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2016, 07:34:38 PM »

Can you answer first questions?
How much did you do?
When did you do it?
Who was your doc?
and have you gone through LL ?

Peaceout

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2016, 07:46:18 PM »

and have you gone through LL ?
What is wrong with you?

Peaceout

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2016, 07:49:20 PM »

You say you had the worst time with LL.Im asking more info about it and you say "have you..blabla"
No i didnt get ll, wtf?!

Knik

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2016, 07:55:25 PM »

I just got an email from Dr. Guichet saying that he has had patients that have had a 18 cm gain (7 inches) with 2 surgeries. Now from hearing so many things I feel like that would super unsafe, but I guess it all depends on what the body can take, which I'm guessing is determined during consultation.

it depends your proportions
Looking for Pili

Anna21

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2016, 07:57:52 PM »

it depends your proportions

Makes sense. Thank you!

tibiafibulaop

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2016, 09:39:06 PM »

You say you had the worst time with LL.Im asking more info about it and you say "have you..blabla"
No i didnt get ll, wtf?!
mate as you said you that you did not have the Ll so question for you now dont say anything here or judge other people who is gone through this you just a blind learner and trust me once you have this LL then come and talk to me but what i can advise if you ever plan to do this dr Guitchet ,Dr Parley are the best surgens and remeber if you understand external frames how it works then you can fix certin complications if you dont have any medical knoledge about bones frames you are in the hands of your self without knowing what is going on , anyone who has done external has some small or big issue which they dont pay attantion but those small issues will become big eventually  at the mean time i cannot say about anything bad about my doctor or say his name for personal reasons hope you understand this , how much ive penthened 6cm ,and when did i do it,  not important

TIBIKE200

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2016, 11:35:10 PM »

mate as you said you that you did not have the Ll so question for you now dont say anything here or judge other people who is gone through this you just a blind learner and trust me once you have this LL then come and talk to me but what i can advise if you ever plan to do this dr Guitchet ,Dr Parley are the best surgens and remeber if you understand external frames how it works then you can fix certin complications if you dont have any medical knoledge about bones frames you are in the hands of your self without knowing what is going on , anyone who has done external has some small or big issue which they dont pay attantion but those small issues will become big eventually  at the mean time i cannot say about anything bad about my doctor or say his name for personal reasons hope you understand this , how much ive penthened 6cm ,and when did i do it,  not important

What is your situation right now? What complications are you facing? I have also spoken with 12 ex Ex-fix LL patients and non of them regret it (even though some admitted difficulties along the way that were all resolved).

I am being aggressive because I hate this negativity. This process is hard (Could be even harder than I can imagine. It still does not mean that in the long run it isnt worth it. Just like a guy who did femurs and appeared on Isralei television said "The pain was beyond horrible for 6 months.. But 6 months is nothing compare to an entire life).
I learned some stuff during this time

Peaceout

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2016, 06:47:12 AM »

Are you mad?Who did i judge?
Your imagination is great just like your english.

tibiafibulaop

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2016, 12:11:16 PM »

Are you mad?Who did i judge?
Your imagination is great just like your english.
good luck with your with your future LL
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up