Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: LL  (Read 9139 times)

Anna21

• Visitor
LL
« on: March 15, 2016, 02:25:04 PM »

Hi, I mainly started this topic to find out who would be the safest and, simultaneously, most inexpensive doctor to go to if I'd like a lengthening of about 5/6 inches. I know that this may require two separate lengthenings and I'd have to do femur and tibia, but any knowledge/experience discussion would be appreciated.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 03:42:24 PM by Anna21 »

Penguinn

Re: I am 5'1 and want to be 5'8
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 03:14:52 PM »

That's WAY too much.

Anna21

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 03:19:34 PM »

That's WAY too much.

Even with 2 separate surgeries and a minimum of one year in between them?

Penguinn

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 03:26:42 PM »

Even with 2 separate surgeries and a minimum of one year in between them?

It doesn't matter how many surgeries, 7-8 inches is a massive amount to add to your legs especially at a starting height of 5'1. Assuming by your username you're a girl, why do you feel compelled to lengthen so much?
7-8cms(3 inches) would be a rational amount.

Anna21

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 03:34:59 PM »

It doesn't matter how many surgeries, 7-8 inches is a massive amount to add to your legs especially at a starting height of 5'1. Assuming by your username you're a girl, why do you feel compelled to lengthen so much?
7-8cms(3 inches) would be a rational amount.

I would really like to be around 5'8-5'9. This isn't just something I decided within a day, I've been thinking about this for about a year now, and also know that my first surgery wouldn't be until 2018, giving me a lot more time to figure it all out. But, what would you say would be the maximum someone could do when getting 2 separate operations done? For example, on http://www.leg-lengthening.com/More%20FAQ.pdf , for Dr. Peng in China, it says that 5 inches can be achieved with 2 surgeries.

Anna21

• Visitor
Re: LL
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 03:40:54 PM »

I changed the title/info for this topic. After reading more about LL i realize that lengthening that much would be crazy. (I apologize for my uninformed self.) But around 12-15 cm I've read is doable.

Penguinn

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 04:08:05 PM »

It doesn't matter how long you've been thinking about it or what your dream height is, what matters is "what can I do that won't destroy my body?" and the answer is about 3 inches. 5'4 is arguably the most normal height for a girl.
12cms is "doable" but I wouldn't trust it until you find patients who have done 12cms and are walking/running fine.

chineseguy

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 04:14:19 PM »

just do two inches

Knik

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2016, 04:25:53 PM »

I think 10 cm with 2 surgeries is good. Do not listen to others, they know no more than you. Tell your doctor has.
If in some plays you here should not exceed 2cm
In any case it is clear that there are significant risks that you choose to 3 cm or 6-7 cm
but i think 15 cm is the maximum, even if we have a few cases of people who have managed to make 20 cm in naturally losing mobility
Looking for Pili

TIBIKE200

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 04:29:31 PM »

do 5-7cm on tibias. If after you will not be happy do femurs
I learned some stuff during this time

Knik

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2016, 04:33:56 PM »

It doesn't matter how long you've been thinking about it or what your dream height is, what matters is "what can I do that won't destroy my body?" and the answer is about 3 inches. 5'4 is arguably the most normal height for a girl.
12cms is "doable" but I wouldn't trust it until you find patients who have done 12cms and are walking/running fine.

3 inches in two surgeries ?
so 3 cm for tibia and 3 cm for femur
I believe that many surgeons refuse to operate for so little
Looking for Pili

Anna21

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2016, 04:47:19 PM »

i just answered that for when you asked why I feel compelled to want to lengthen that much. I now get that that's way too much. I was just uninformed.

Anna21

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2016, 04:48:16 PM »

3 inches in two surgeries ?
so 3 cm for tibia and 3 cm for femur
I believe that many surgeons refuse to operate for so little

I think he meant 3 inches altogether in one operation.

Knik

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2016, 04:49:57 PM »

I think he meant 3 inches altogether in one operation.

maybe
Looking for Pili

spaghetti743

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2016, 05:32:58 PM »

Didn't the creator of this site lengthen a crazy amount and come out fine?

Penguinn

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2016, 05:37:06 PM »

i just answered that for when you asked why I feel compelled to want to lengthen that much. I now get that that's way too much. I was just uninformed.

Kk, just repeating. Yup, I meant 3 inches altogether. But that's my conclusion from everything I've read over the months, feel free to form your own.

Knik

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2016, 06:08:54 PM »

Didn't the creator of this site lengthen a crazy amount and come out fine?

Apotheosis he says he is 20 cm but it claims to have won only 18 cm
Looking for Pili

Anna21

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2016, 06:15:27 PM »

Hm, I'm hearing so many different things. So would 15 cm be possible?

Peaceout

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2016, 06:22:20 PM »

Why so greedy?

tibiafibulaop

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2016, 06:31:59 PM »

Hey Anna do not exceed more the 5x6cm i am recovering from my lenthening and its very hard and you are a female and female recovers slower then male only advatage you have is that if you really 21 it would be abit faster , i will tell you this for a male propotion is not as big problem as for female as you wear skir tights high heel shoes and if you lenthen the amount you saying trust me first you wont recover ever up to 100% and second sports abilty you will never get it , and think about pain killers while you lenthening your liver will be destroyed if you have to take it more then usual if any complication occurs i was a person wanted to be taller and had decent height and trust me i regret this soo much that i cannot describe it , if you just wanted to correct your legs for bow legs lets say thats fine as will recover pretty fast and prbably 100% but lenthening skin tearing big scars trust me those scars look not nice and you wouldnt want that , this is what probably will happend to you if you lenthen more then 5x6cm so you have done the surgery and lenthening pain medications stress can ever get to depression rotation problems of the bones and need to be fixed only with doctor and doctors sometimes wont see the priblems so now lenthening passed now pure consalidation phase and you cant walk for sure for at least 12 month , now i said 12month some cky boys here will say ohhh 7 month should be okay , you can listen to them as most of them dont tell the truth , so now you cannot sleep properly you feel tired all the time bored isolated from everything and only for few inches , just to look good for your self and for opposite sex , but sometimes things never works the same way as we want and i guratee you it wont work especially with the imagination amount of your planning you will regret this for your  entire life , so now decigion is on your side and good luck with your life no matter what you do

TIBIKE200

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2016, 06:40:09 PM »

Hey Anna do not exceed more the 5x6cm i am recovering from my lenthening and its very hard and you are a female and female recovers slower then male only advatage you have is that if you really 21 it would be abit faster , i will tell you this for a male propotion is not as big problem as for female as you wear skir tights high heel shoes and if you lenthen the amount you saying trust me first you wont recover ever up to 100% and second sports abilty you will never get it , and think about pain killers while you lenthening your liver will be destroyed if you have to take it more then usual if any complication occurs i was a person wanted to be taller and had decent height and trust me i regret this soo much that i cannot describe it , if you just wanted to correct your legs for bow legs lets say thats fine as will recover pretty fast and prbably 100% but lenthening skin tearing big scars trust me those scars look not nice and you wouldnt want that , this is what probably will happend to you if you lenthen more then 5x6cm so you have done the surgery and lenthening pain medications stress can ever get to depression rotation problems of the bones and need to be fixed only with doctor and doctors sometimes wont see the priblems so now lenthening passed now pure consalidation phase and you cant walk for sure for at least 12 month , now i said 12month some cky boys here will say ohhh 7 month should be okay , you can listen to them as most of them dont tell the truth , so now you cannot sleep properly you feel tired all the time bored isolated from everything and only for few inches , just to look good for your self and for opposite sex , but sometimes things never works the same way as we want and i guratee you it wont work especially with the imagination amount of your planning you will regret this for your  entire life , so now decigion is on your side and good luck with your life no matter what you do

Your dark prophecy does not fit with reality. You regret it? Means you didnt really wanted it. Taking forever to heal? Either bad doc or your lifestyle

LLCaptain

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2016, 06:46:39 PM »

Your dark prophecy does not fit with reality. You regret it? Means you didnt really wanted it. Taking forever to heal? Either bad doc or your lifestyle

Can't wait for you to do your LL TIBIKE200. Let us know when you have complications so we can make disparaging remarks about your doctor or blame any negative outcomes on you. LL is difficult and what patients need is a lot of support. I see you're doing your part.

LLCaptain

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2016, 06:48:03 PM »

Do you guys use periods in your part of the English writing world?

Knik

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2016, 06:59:06 PM »

Yes
But the dangers are increasing and there are risks that you lose some of your mobility
after there are people who made 5 cm and had the same trouble
Looking for Pili

TIBIKE200

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2016, 07:00:17 PM »

Can't wait for you to do your LL TIBIKE200. Let us know when you have complications so we can make disparaging remarks about your doctor or blame any negative outcomes on you. LL is difficult and what patients need is a lot of support. I see you're doing your part.

Having regrets during treatment is normal. Telling everyone to avoid it at all costs is another thing. You dont see me posting anything negative on the guy that is having it hard with Paley. He went in knowing well about the pain and discomfort. I dont intend to go into this all pink and rosy like this guy obviously has. Being real (meaning not thinking it will be a walk in the park) when going in will make you less susceptible to depression and other negative mental effects. If you act as a kid you shall be treated as one

tibiafibulaop

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2016, 07:00:32 PM »

Lluser my friend what ive just wrote is what ive experienced and learnd enaugh from other people , dont be like this with your funny attetude you aint funny when it comes to somones health and decision

TIBIKE200

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2016, 07:02:44 PM »

my friend what ive just wrote is what ive experienced and learnd enaugh from other people , dont be like this with your funny attetude you aint funny when it comes to somones health and decision

How much did you lengthen? Who was your doc? Do you stay active or sit on the couch all day (Like a Salameh patient admitted doing on the old forum)? Recovery is not only genetics. Do you take anti-inflamattory meds?

tibiafibulaop

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2016, 07:05:47 PM »

How much did you lengthen? Who was your doc? Do you stay active or sit on the couch all day (Like a Salameh patient admitted doing on the old forum)? Recovery is not only genetics. Do you take anti-inflamattory meds?

have you been through LL

Penguinn

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2016, 07:18:56 PM »

Possible, but not plausible.

Anna21

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2016, 07:23:48 PM »

I just got an email from Dr. Guichet saying that he has had patients that have had a 18 cm gain (7 inches) with 2 surgeries. Now from hearing so many things I feel like that would super unsafe, but I guess it all depends on what the body can take, which I'm guessing is determined during consultation.

Peaceout

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2016, 07:28:52 PM »

have you been through LL
Can you answer first questions?
How much did you do?
When did you do it?
Who was your doc?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up