Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Incresing height on 15-20 cm  (Read 4173 times)

SlenderMan

• Visitor
Incresing height on 15-20 cm
« on: February 20, 2016, 01:30:05 PM »

Hi everyone!

I am a boy, 18 years old, with still opened growth plates (I did X-Ray last May, and doctor has told me that only some could be possibly closed at the top of the fingers); I was very tall in my childhood, but my growth has stopped in 6 years due to plenty of illnesses, continuing only at 8, but the pace was slower for sure. In the period of puberty my growth per year was nearly 1cm, no more than 2. It finally stopped at 16. During puberty I forced no voice change, nearly no mustache on the face; I look like a 13 year old boy, and I am still a little bit lower than my mom, who is 166 cm. My father is 176, so I have been told I have to be 180cm+-2, at least 15 cm higher then.

Of course I was in the deep sadness, if not depression, that periodically came to me. It is a psychological need, to be tall. I can't study normally or even just live. I simply do not know what to do. Fortunately, my only growth spurt has happened, but, surprisingly, only in arms. In October 2015 I tried to do some exercises on a horizontal bar, and in November, just in one month, my arms become longer for 10 cm! Now their total length is 73-75 cm, from the shoulder to the middle finger. And now my arms are too long for my body and for my legs.

So my question is quite simple: do you know any type of exercises that could let my legs grow? Or, please, just recommend the doctor and the operatioon type that can increase legs on 15-20 cm.

PatientZero

Re: Incresing height on 15-20 cm
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 01:55:19 PM »

In October 2015 I tried to do some exercises on a horizontal bar, and in November, just in one month, my arms become longer for 10 cm! Now their total length is 73-75 cm, from the shoulder to the middle finger. And now my arms are too long for my body and for my legs.

So my question is quite simple: do you know any type of exercises that could let my legs grow? Or, please, just recommend the doctor and the operatioon type that can increase legs on 15-20 cm.

Wow what a story.. an increase of 10cm or 4 inches in 1 month? That means you gained an average of 3.33mm a day over the course of 30 days. Gonna have to raise a red flag here. You basically spurted a pile of bullsh1t. Before and after pics or it didn't happen.

As for your question on stretches to lengthen the leg, it is not possible to have permanent gains through stretching. However, some of our members have reported temporary gains to the entire body through yoga or rigorous and constant stretching.

There is no alternative to limb lengthening, and nowadays you can safely gain something like 10-15cm across both segments, by breaking both tibias and femurs.
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

Knik

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 01:59:14 PM »

you can
just see Apotheosis with Betz
but 20 cm is riskly
Looking for Pili

Penguinn

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 01:59:24 PM »

If you still don't have a moustache or facial hair at 16, it's not just height but an overall puberty problem. You'd probably require HGH shots. See an endocrinologist about all this before deciding on LL.

Edit: And yeah, 20cm is WAY too risky.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 03:34:34 PM »

If you still don't have a moustache or facial hair at 16, it's not just height but an overall puberty problem. You'd probably require HGH shots. See an endocrinologist about all this before deciding on LL.

Edit: And yeah, 20cm is WAY too risky.

It's called "late onset puberty". It has nothing to do with HGH but with testosterone.. And the fact that he has low testosterone is supposed to be a good thing because the highier the testosterone levels, the quicker your growth plates will fuse
I learned some stuff during this time

Genetic_solutions

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 05:43:12 AM »

Since your growth plate is not fused, you better try injecting HGH first. Dont think about LL now..
Consider surgery in 2018 with Dr. Paley.

Knik

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2016, 09:24:38 AM »

how you calculate the length of your arm?
and for HGH, doctors refuse and sends you to an endocrinologist who will tell you that all is well just wait
Looking for Pili

Penguinn

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2016, 04:50:26 PM »

It's called "late onset puberty". It has nothing to do with HGH but with testosterone.. And the fact that he has low testosterone is supposed to be a good thing because the highier the testosterone levels, the quicker your growth plates will fuse

I see. Shouldn't he visit an endocrinologist for that?
And seems like he has a good chance of growing naturally/via HGH shots.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2016, 04:56:36 PM »

I see. Shouldn't he visit an endocrinologist for that?
And seems like he has a good chance of growing naturally/via HGH shots.

If you dont lack HGH it wouldnt help... Reseach done on people without HGH defects showed that the amount of height increased with HGH treatment was between 1-6cm of the predicted height (the medium gain was 2.8cm or something like that).
I learned some stuff during this time

aspirant185

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2016, 06:40:29 PM »

You can do around 12 cm relatively safely - with 7cm in Femurs and 5 cm in Tibias. Potentially 13 cm - 7. 5 + 5. 5 , but 12-13 cm is the most that people here will advise you to do, and that is of course safe from mechanical perspective. Proportions start to become an issue post 9 cm for most people, but I would personally argue that the unaided and unfamiliar with LL eye would not tell a difference even if you do 15 cm.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.
Pages: [1]   Go Up