Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Israeli television news report on a guy who did 9cm with betz (from 163 to 172).  (Read 7534 times)

TIBIKE200

Dont mind the speaking, just look at him as how he walks 5 months post op

I learned some stuff during this time

Wazzup

Doesn't look normal, but it is only 5 month post op? Quite nice! What did he lenght? Only tibias? Or tibias+femurs? With clothes it's really hard to see

TIBIKE200

Doesn't look normal, but it is only 4 month post op? Quite nice! What did he lenght?

he lengthened the femurs. 9 cm, had two complications (both nails were broke along with his femurs once he reached the 7cm mark), and 5 months post op he looks like this. If this is how you look after 9cm and two major complications, I can just imagine after "only 6cm

Peaceout

He looks good indeed.He is with clothes but still he did a big amount.And its hard to notice.
For walking i hope it gets better.Not so good right now.But he did 9 cm afterall.This should be normal.

TIBIKE200

He looks good indeed.He is with clothes but still he did a big amount.And its hard to notice.
For walking i hope it gets better.Not so good right now.But he did 9 cm afterall.This should be normal.

Again, he had two major complication (The broken femurs in both legs). Besides the nails (which he still has inside of him), he also have metal plates that hold his femurs together. If this is how you look after 9cm with such serious complications, imagine what is would be like doing 5-6 (which are a "safe" amount for femurs) and no complications (If you go to the right doc).

aspirant185

More and more I get convinced that Dr. Betz is indeed a great surgeon
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

The View

Do you guys think him being in good shape is to do with "weight bearing" during lengthening and not being confined to a wheel chair like with precise?

Cartman

Apart from a "strange" way of walking, he seems feeling good after the surgery: in the street nobody probably will see the difference between him and a "natural" tall man.

TIBIKE200

Apart from a "strange" way of walking, he seems feeling good after the surgery: in the street nobody probably will see the difference between him and a "natural" tall man.

He was asked if he regrets doing it. He replid (And I quote) "The pain was for a couple of months... The pain of being short was meant to go on forever but now it is gone".

Alu

Translate what the comments say..

TIBIKE200

Translate what the comments say..
"he walks like he was anally raped" "Crazy" "He should have added more" "this guy is an amazing person" "hahahahahaha"

mrblack

@Tibike200 - Does he say in the video that he had complications with broken nails?

His walk looks not so good but its only 5 months, so its okay.

TIBIKE200

@Tibike200 - Does he say in the video that he had complications with broken nails?

His walk looks not so good but its only 5 months, so its okay.

No.. He says in in a radio interview. I can post the radio interview here... Only that no one will understand a word

mrblack

@ TIBIKE200 - Thanks for you answer. You know I visited Dr. Betz, too and he said to me that his nails are very solid and stable. According to him his nails are the most robust ones on the market. But in the forum I heard stories of broken nails and now I am anxious.

Did the guy say in the radio interview what happened after the nails broke? Were them replaced against other Betzbones or different nails? Does this cost extra money? What he thinks of Dr. Betz now after surgery?

ouroboros

Thank you very much TIBIKE200 for posting this video.

What I find interesting is the fact that his proportions look pretty good even though he is wearing that funky red shirt tucked into his jeans.   Most people would normally try and disguise their new long legs by wearing shirts un tucked.

This is good for those that have to work in an office environment where tucked shirts are expected.

On another note, I met a patient of Betz that did 10cm and he was 5-6 months post op.  He seemed fine, he had zero duck-ass, was completely mobile inside the house(no crutches), only thing that he was working on was his "wide stance". This caused him to have a very awkward hip sway.  He had the 13mm nail, not the 11mm nail that is notorious for complications.

hanshi

No.. He says in in a radio interview. I can post the radio interview here... Only that no one will understand a word
Hello TIBIKE200, could you please post the radio interview here?
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

Iamready

Do you guys think him being in good shape is to do with "weight bearing" during lengthening and not being confined to a wheel chair like with precise?

You aren't confined to a wheelchair with precise.  I walk around with the walker for over an hour each day as exercise and my rods are 50 pounds each and my weight is 140.

TIBIKE200

Knik

I read comments (traduct with google)
I think we should do 1m40 so that finally people recognize that size is a source of discomfort disability
and again, even with a height like that it would be against
I'm confident about LL, for the moment it's the beggining but after the operation will progress and abolish one of the greatest sources of discrimination
Looking for Pili

TIBIKE200

I read comments (traduct with google)
I think we should do 1m40 so that finally people recognize that size is a source of discomfort disability
and again, even with a height like that it would be against
I'm confident about LL, for the moment it's the beggining but after the operation will progress and abolish one of the greatest sources of discrimination

What? I didnt undertand what you wrote... Where are you from? If you know Italian or french write in those languages.. I can understand both

Knik

désolé, je n'ai pas regardé la traduction venant de Google elle me paraissait bonne donc j'ai effectué un simple copier/coller
je voulais dire qu'en lisant les commentaires de la vidéo, on voit que la majorité des gens pensent qu'il s'agit d'une idiotie et ne reconnaissent pas qu'une petite taille est un grand handicap et une des principales sources de discrimination (avec l'obésité, etc)
et même avec une très petite taille, je pense que la majorité des gens seraient contre
je suis confiant en cet opération, pour le moment elle est encore assez risqué, méconnu et critiqué mais avec le temps elle va s'étendre et devenir courant comme l'allongement du pénis (qui là aussi est compréhensible en cas de micropénis)
alors qu'on sait pertinemment que la taille est le complexe caché de beaucoup d'hommes
Looking for Pili

TIBIKE200

désolé, je n'ai pas regardé la traduction venant de Google elle me paraissait bonne donc j'ai effectué un simple copier/coller
je voulais dire qu'en lisant les commentaires de la vidéo, on voit que la majorité des gens pensent qu'il s'agit d'une idiotie et ne reconnaissent pas qu'une petite taille est un grand handicap et une des principales sources de discrimination (avec l'obésité, etc)
et même avec une très petite taille, je pense que la majorité des gens seraient contre
je suis confiant en cet opération, pour le moment elle est encore assez risqué, méconnu et critiqué mais avec le temps elle va s'étendre et devenir courant comme l'allongement du pénis (qui là aussi est compréhensible en cas de micropénis)
alors qu'on sait pertinemment que la taille est le complexe caché de beaucoup d'hommes

When are you planning to do it? it the near pr far future?

Knik

bien plus tard
j'aimerai le faire chez Guichet, déjà parce que je suis français donc il n'y aura pas la barrière de la langue ni l'éloignement et parce que je souhaite terminer mes études avant
et surtout parce que je n'ai pas 50 000 € pour le moment
je pense donc le faire d'ici 5-8 ans
Looking for Pili

mrblack

Please can someone who unterstand Hebrew perhaps summarize in a few sentences what the guy says in the radio interview? Especially the part with the broken nails!

TIBIKE200

bien plus tard
j'aimerai le faire chez Guichet, déjà parce que je suis français donc il n'y aura pas la barrière de la langue ni l'éloignement et parce que je souhaite terminer mes études avant
et surtout parce que je n'ai pas 50 000 € pour le moment
je pense donc le faire d'ici 5-8 ans

did you hear anything about guichet in france?

Knik

rien de plus que ce que j'ai lu sur ce forum ou sur le site de Guichet (que je trouve très complet)
mais cette opération est très méconnue en France (et surtout dans l'ensemble des pays européens)
Looking for Pili
Pages: [1]   Go Up