Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: dr. guichet patients diaries  (Read 3451 times)

TIBIKE200

dr. guichet patients diaries
« on: January 13, 2016, 05:03:52 AM »

How come there is not a single negative diary about Dr.Guichet? According to all the stories, his CLL is too good to be true...
  And also, I dont know why but I have the thought that Shyshy's diary might be fake.
I learned some stuff during this time

syekhandone

• Visitor
Re: dr. guichet patients diaries
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 05:58:26 AM »

In old forum, there is a diary of a dr. G's patient that experienced breaking the bone (at lower screw) during femur lengthening,... 

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 01:05:50 AM »

One of the doctors with best results in the LL community. It's a pity he's too expensive for most people here.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Deads

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 12:38:14 PM »

How come there is not a single negative diary about Dr.Guichet? According to all the stories, his CLL is too good to be true...
  And also, I dont know why but I have the thought that Shyshy's diary might be fake.

Not fake. The dude has videos of himself... Pics of his long femurs. Everything.... his femurs have definitely had LL. They are longer than usual. His centre of gravity is off when he squats.

Guichet gets his patients to prepare appropriately and his G-Nails allow for full weight baring which allows you to continuously use your legs throughout the procedure. Constantly using your legs allows your soft tissues to stay limber which is crutial for pain management and quick recovery. You don't have to re-learn to walk at your new height after months of being stuck in a wheel chair and you're lengthening journey is considerably shorter.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 02:31:55 PM »

Not fake. The dude has videos of himself... Pics of his long femurs. Everything.... his femurs have definitely had LL. They are longer than usual. His centre of gravity is off when he squats.

Guichet gets his patients to prepare appropriately and his G-Nails allow for full weight baring which allows you to continuously use your legs throughout the procedure. Constantly using your legs allows your soft tissues to stay limber which is crutial for pain management and quick recovery. You don't have to re-learn to walk at your new height after months of being stuck in a wheel chair and you're lengthening journey is considerably shorter.

I thought that he is fake since his thighs are very muscular even after the LL. I dont know, even if he does have videos of himself? So what? It could be him normally... I mean that he didnt actually did any CLL
I learned some stuff during this time

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 07:28:32 PM »

There are people with natural long femurs but I don't think he is fake. Guichet is famous for being honest about his results.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

aspirant185

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 08:42:56 PM »

It is absolutely possible to keep most of the muscle intact during the surgery. What do you think happens when football stars have knee or muscle surgeries or even bone fracture and they stay in bed for weeks/months ? If one takes good quality proteins, BCAA, glutamine, creatine, eats high quality of protein food (meet, milk, eggs, fish), and the most important, goes into surgery with already huge amount of muscle mass so that it is more difficult to effectively run out of it, it is absolutely possible to finish consolidation with a good, above average muscle mass.
Now, of course all these things are expensive, require that for the most part somebody is with you to take care of you, but it is possible. People who have been doing body building, even at amateur level, know how to do it. People who stumbled across ''shocking and derogatory'' article about random dude who did LL , research the procedure and decided to go for it the next day, well, it will be more difficult. Shy Shy has specified that he knew about that since his middle 20s, did a tone of researched, prepared very well , physically, psychologically, and financially, and got great results. Many other people do too, we simply don't hear about them that often.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Deads

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 02:38:05 AM »

I thought that he is fake since his thighs are very muscular even after the LL. I dont know, even if he does have videos of himself? So what? It could be him normally... I mean that he didnt actually did any CLL

If you go into the surgery having an above average amount of muscle on your legs and have a short lengthening journey combined with the ability to weight bear throughout your entire procedure, then you won't atrophy.. The reason people lose so much muscle is because they don't use their legs at all. They lay in bed all day, they get around on wheel chairs etc. The G-nail allows you to fully weight bear which is another factor which allows for such fast recovery.

I think we need to settle down in terms of accusing every good diary of being a fake.
Pages: [1]   Go Up