Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Largest intial lengthening?  (Read 2178 times)

westercoasten

Largest intial lengthening?
« on: January 10, 2016, 03:48:58 PM »

The last years I realize that I only need 3-3,5 cm. But i also want to be quick about it and dont risk to much original ability. So now the last days I read the thread about instant lengthening that was 2-3 cm instant. Whats the largest instant that is possible to do without injuring the nerves, tendons and muscles? If you do alot of stretching and maybe some yoga before it may help?
And does how the bone is broken also important? Was thinking that a clean cut stright over is worse than if its broken like u naturally would broken the bone. The right is the naturally broken bone.
http://postimg.org/image/pakkli0l1/
Must be faster to heal if he bone to the right is broken and pulled apart right?
Maybe do a 1,5 cm on each segment to get less risk and better proportions.

Peaceout

Re: Largest intial lengthening?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 06:21:46 PM »

1,5 cm on each segment? Ahahahah...I love how people dont do any research about this procedure and saying dumb ideas

Overdozer

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 06:34:31 PM »

1,5 cm on each segment? Ahahahah...I love how people dont do any research about this procedure and saying dumb ideas
Why? Sounds like a great lengthening plan. No one will ever notice that you had LL, plus 100% recovery guaranteed. Can't get any better than that. Please let us know, westercoasten, when you get it done.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Peaceout

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 06:58:25 PM »

Why? Sounds like a great lengthening plan. No one will ever notice that you had LL, plus 100% recovery guaranteed. Can't get any better than that. Please let us know, westercoasten, when you get it done.
Risking your health,wasting tons of moey,time,suffering pain x2 for 2 procedure and for 1,5 cm each segment.Also you have like almost 600 posts and still saying "plus %100 recovery rate" .This like the MOST extreme cosmetic procedure EVER.You dont know if he will be ok.Even if you go for 0.5 cm you can still get very serious complications.I mean you can even get amputated,(yes maybe risk rate is very low but there is a risk..) there will be risks all the time.

Alu

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 07:09:49 PM »

I mean to be fair, if one goes to a good doctor then I don't think lengthening this amount in that plan would be all that bad. I'd support it 100%. The main problem comes from the cost; are you willing to spend so much money on breaking all 4 segments?

Even with my 4+4 plan I don't think Paley would be in my best interest.

aspirant185

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 07:27:02 PM »

Why would anybody lengthen 3cm. What would 3 cm change ? that is just over an inch. Why would one spend tens of tousands of euros to just become 3cm taller ? Even if you are already very tall, say 182/3, then 3cm still don't make difference.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Deads

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 08:52:16 PM »

Hahahaha I literally laughed out loud at this.

I agree.

You're talking about breaking a bone. The less you break, the better.. 5cm is considered safe. 3cm is nearly half of that.. 3cm would not be noticeable proportion wise... or height wise for that matter.

Risk of complication rises with each bone you break.. It also doubles the price.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 09:54:38 PM by Deads »

westercoasten

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 10:37:48 PM »

It would make a differ to me, it would get me in the average range so ofc it makes difference. To get back to 100% is important, and honsetly, the cost should not be much more than a regular lengthening?

Alittletooshort

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 11:04:08 PM »

It would make a differ to me, it would get me in the average range so ofc it makes difference. To get back to 100% is important, and honsetly, the cost should not be much more than a regular lengthening?
The costs won´t be higher than the regular lengthening, the point is that the costs are already very high and you´d have to pay it twice.
Get 3-4cm´s on your femurs with an internal device and a good doctor and call it a day. This way your recovery will be pretty fast and you don´t have to go through this painful procedure twice.
I woudn´t get my legs broken twice if I could get the same result by breaking them once (which is already quit extreme and dumb to a certain extend imo).
Pages: [1]   Go Up