Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exceeding wingspan  (Read 1204 times)

Peaceout

Exceeding wingspan
« on: January 05, 2016, 05:35:44 PM »

ive been thinking about this for a long time and im still not quite sure about what to do.But im sure about one thing.I will get this surgery %100. Soon or later..The point is im not quite sure about how much should i lengthen.i have different options,my wingspan is same with my height.(btw my ultimate goal is 7 cm)I can just legngthen 4 cm on 1 segment(hopefully 5 if i decide to go for 1 segment only) or going 4-3.I just dont know if i will regret(aesthetically) it when i pass my wingspan like 5-7 cm.Never ever wear tshirts to hide arms?lol..Sometimes im just thinking like"how bad can it look? go for it bro!"But i know im thinking like this because i just want to be taller.I have to be realistic..And im also wondering how this would effect me functionally.For example when driving my legs will be long for my arms.What would it be like? :-\ discomforting or not an issue? What do you guys think ?Let me know your thoughts please..

Deads

Re: Exceeding wingspan
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 08:00:33 PM »

I've had the same thoughts. This forum will turn you into a paranoid freak if you aren't careful. My wingspan is 1.5cm over my height, so I'm lucky there.. For me, I decided to go with a happy medium. Pick an amount where the height is noticeable, (at the very least 5cm) where your proportions aren't perfect, but aren't completely messed up.

..Or else there's always humerus lengthening. Remember you'd only need 2.5-3cm to add a total of 5-6cm to your overall wingspan.

In the end I've decided to lengthen 5-6cm.. But when I stand on books and what-not at that height, I don't feel much different. I only truly feel a difference at 8+ cm's. Makes me wonder whether it's worth it. I'm an amazing person at 5"6, and I feel 5cm really isn't that big of a deal... I don't want my femur to look out of proportion to my tibia, I don't want to have overly short arms. I just feel it's easier to ditch this whole idea haha.. To get my ideal height with proportions, I'd have to do two surgeries with a humerus lengthen. That's 3 surgeries!! Not worth it in my eyes. On the other end of the spectrum, 5-6cm just feels minuscule.

You can hide proportions easily with clothes, (minus wingspan) but I have aspirations of having the perfect beach body (I have for years) and I want to feel comfortable in minimal clothing.

Proportions vs Height is the most tormenting aspect that will play on your mind with this whole thing. But honestly, unless you want the perfect Greek bod (as I do) then your proportions will be hidden in clothing and won't be noticeable to the general public.

PatientZero

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 08:12:19 PM »

I've had the same thoughts. This forum will turn you into a paranoid freak if you aren't careful.

Deads, I thought you were better than this! You became the classic product of LL forum proportion paranoia: Uppland v2.2.

On another note, you will be 170cm over your schlong if you complete lengthening. Better get that one lengthened too for proportions sake.
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

Deads

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 08:28:43 PM »

Deads, I thought you were better than this! You became the classic product of LL forum proportion paranoia: Uppland v2.2.

On another note, you will be 170cm over your schlong if you complete lengthening. Better get that one lengthened too for proportions sake.

Hahaha.. I knew you would be the next person to comment. Uppland v2.2 was a thought I had while writing that post.. Once again; get out of my head.

Nope, I have declined into thinking this whole thing isn't worth it. I feel that I would get more benefit using the extra money to travel the world.. 5"6 ain't that bad ;)

Pages: [1]   Go Up