Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How my decisions have changed, after joining this forum...  (Read 4205 times)

acedprtgs

• Visitor
How my decisions have changed, after joining this forum...
« on: January 05, 2016, 10:34:27 AM »

before.. I wanted to increase my height upto 12 cms... which makes me as tall as my father.. also my height would be same as my wingspan.. 12 cms turn me from a short to a fairly tall guy(5'11'') at least in my country..

now after reading how bad external femur lengthening can be.. I have canceled that plan.. there goes my 6cm..
6cm or 7cm tibia can be bad.. and you risk your athleticism a lot.. but 5 cm is a big no..

so, my new plan is to get only external tibiae lengthening (5.5 cms).. but is it okay ??? even if I go through all that, i'm still average short (5' 8.5'', 174 cms)

So today I tried something. I added 1.25 inches insole in my shoes.. which means (1.25 inches insole + .75 inches shoe heel) I grew 2 inches.. now I walked around all day meeting new people.. tried various clothes.. saw myself in full body size mirror.. and it was AWSOME !!!

I didn't feel short.. didn't give a f**k about how tall the other person is.. felt confident as hell..
I have long arms and a long torso.. but my legs are short and always feel awkward.. but not anymore.. I looked awsome..

Today, I also realized how much my height is holding me back.. at first I was unsure of this procedure.. what if this happen.. what if that happens.. now I know.. I seriously need this.. I can't live like this anymore.. always feeling short and sorry for myself..
5.5cms tibia lengthening.. here I come..

Overdozer

Re: How my decisions have changed, after joining this forum...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 01:11:32 PM »

That's a defeatist plan and you'll probably still want to lengthen more after doing 5.5 cms. I'm removing my last femur external in a few days. If I can do this, you can do this too. And you don't have to do it fully external, you can do LON/LATN, so you don't have to wear externals for so long. I say do 6-6 or 5-7 tib-fem. That's what I would do.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Deads

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 01:36:26 PM »

acedprtgs, you've done what few on here can do. Be happy with the way a certain height makes you feel, without letting statistics or an attachment to a number (e.g. 5"11) interfere.. If you're happy then that's all that matters. Is it not?

Why fork out all that extra time and money for another surgery if you're happy with 5.5cm. Think about all of the other things that you could do with that money.

Goodluck.

crimsontide

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 05:33:09 PM »

i've got a new plan for you

don't do it

Daylight

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 07:43:19 PM »

don't do it
Why not?
This guy is smart and knows what he is doing. He knows the reality of LL and chooses the best option possible, unlike some dumbass who think they could get away doing 15 cm ::) ::)  You are indeed the perfect LL candidate acedprtgs ;)

PatientZero

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 08:05:44 PM »

Why not?
This guy is smart and knows what he is doing. He knows the reality of LL and chooses the best option possible, unlike some dumbass who think they could get away doing 15 cm ::) ::)  You are indeed the perfect LL candidate acedprtgs ;)

I doubt this guy 'knows the reality of LL', after all he's a new member and just a random guy on the internet. At one point he was even desperate enough to even think about external femurs.

Let me tell you about the true experience: LL is like an extended vacation.. 24/7 nurses, pizza delivery, PS4, cannabis edibles, youtube, adult movies.. so good.
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

acedprtgs

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 08:43:34 PM »

I doubt this guy 'knows the reality of LL', after all he's a new member and just a random guy on the internet. At one point he was even desperate enough to even think about external femurs.

Let me tell you about the true experience: LL is like an extended vacation.. 24/7 nurses, pizza delivery, PS4, cannabis edibles, youtube, adult movies.. so good.

just cause i'm new here.. I'm dumb.. seems legit.. How exactly do you decide that someone knows the reality of leg lengthening.. If I decide to not to do it means I know the reality behind it... hmmm.. yeah I wasn't desperate for external femurs.. I have a no idea how you make a statement like that for a random guy, who you know nothing about..

Why do people always act superior online ??? What exactly are you trying to prove and to whom.. I accept you are way smarter and have much more experience then me...Guys like you don't do stupid things like leg lengthening.. They always find happiness however the god made them... Oh wait...

acedprtgs

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2016, 08:46:39 PM »

don't do it

cool.. thanx.. It didn't cross my mind.. thanx for helping.. I have no idea how did I overlook it..

PatientZero

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2016, 08:47:27 PM »

Stop taking this so seriously and turn on your sarcasm detector.
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

acedprtgs

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2016, 08:55:45 PM »

People who come to websites like these are usually depressed or sad.. at least I'm.. I don't think people should use sarcasm or be rude to people here.. comments like these can really take a toll on someone's mind.. But I guess it's fun to have someone to lighten things up... PS- Your comment wasn't sarcastic.. you seem like a smart gut.. just try reading it again...

Deads

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 08:55:57 PM »

PZ.. Getting stoned and throwing sarcasm around is going to hurt people's feelings.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2016, 10:44:59 PM »

I think it´s a very smart decision. Of course there are some people who did amounts like 10cm+ but I highly doubt that their running or athletism in general will ever come back to a level that is acceptable.
The decision to do less will also prevent you from looking like a dwarf on stilts. Internal femurs would be a better option imo though.

salutewomens

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2016, 10:02:35 AM »

that's a very nice decision and I understand your problems, if you cannot sit like that the whole life you must undergo the ll surgery,, I wish you all the best  :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up