Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What to Tell my Friends?  (Read 1956 times)

ota457

• Visitor
What to Tell my Friends?
« on: December 29, 2015, 01:15:08 AM »

Hey everyone,

I'm planning on having the femoral lengthening procedure done with Dr. Paley this summer. Thing is, I'm struggling with what I am going to tell my friends and family. Not just with the height, but with the scars. I've told three of them the truth about my plans to have this procedure done and two freaked out and called me crazy, the other was just really weirded out. I need to make somtheing up.

I've decided knowledge of me having this done is not going to leave this little circle of people I've told. I don't enjoy lying but this is something that is just not worth explaining to people because most people will never get why I'm doing this. I'm very active with water sports and live in Europe. We wear trunks, which are much more revealing than the American board shorts that men wear :-\. I need something, anything! What accidents or procedures call for hardware to be put on like this? What viable lie could I make up to justify having these scars on my legs if I have to?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: What to Tell my Friends?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 05:11:03 AM »

Say you are into extreme sports and when trying to jump from one balcony to the next on the third floor you didn't make it and landed on the asphalt feet first, causing your tibia bones to pop out through your knees :P
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 06:47:49 AM »

I always tell people I had the angle of my legs surgically corrected.

Pinko

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 09:00:23 AM »

Just tell friends: it's a long story with lots pain involved and u don't wanna mention about it. :)

aspirant185

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 02:23:05 PM »

You can just say u had chronic problems with your bones and u needed to do the surgery and as a side effect u grew somewhat taller after the surgery but if u didnt do it you would of gotten bone cancer and die.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

salutewomens

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 03:08:54 AM »

hey friend why are you worrying about it? There are lots of stories you could make like you could say there was a pain underneath your legs from a long time and now doctor said you need to have a surgery. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up