Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Called Out on LL  (Read 11999 times)

Deads

Re: Called Out on LL
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2015, 05:25:58 AM »

The paranoia in this thread is real. Do you really think someone can notice 2 inches under clothes?No, they can't. If you wanted perfect proportions don't do this surgery.

My man Augmented!

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2015, 05:28:48 AM »

But there wouldn't really be a point to CLL if the change wasn't even noticeable to others, no?
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

DoingItForMe

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2015, 05:46:52 AM »

I only lengthened by 3 inches, and some of my friends thought I grew 5 inches taller. It's hard to get away with it with everyone, especially if you used to be shorter or similar height to some of your friends. People may not know or remember down to the inch how tall you are exactly. But some will remember if they were shorter or same height as you. After lengthening to 2 inches, it was quite obvious that I was much taller than before, when I stood next to people who used to be the same height as me. This is why I'd ease my friends into my new height by gradually increasing my shoe lifts slowly prior to the surgery.
8 cm gained with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.1 internal femurs in Summer 2015.
Starting height: 167 cm (5'6") Currently at: 175 cm (5'9")
Link to my experience

LookingAround

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2015, 09:59:47 PM »

I only lengthened by 3 inches, and some of my friends thought I grew 5 inches taller. It's hard to get away with it with everyone, especially if you used to be shorter or similar height to some of your friends. People may not know or remember down to the inch how tall you are exactly. But some will remember if they were shorter or same height as you. After lengthening to 2 inches, it was quite obvious that I was much taller than before, when I stood next to people who used to be the same height as me. This is why I'd ease my friends into my new height by gradually increasing my shoe lifts slowly prior to the surgery.

Yes this was my idea.  Start off with half inch then full inch lifts.  Then, after surgery, wear shoes without heels most days.  If people mention greater height, then I can just point out that I used to wear shoes without heels more often.

I think height creates a sort of optical illusion that makes on look bigger across all dimensions, especially when one has clothes on.  It is that effect that I am most worried about, because I think most people don't think people are tall jsut because their head ends at a high place, its the overall "largeness" if you will. 
Current Height: 177 CM
Desired Height: 181-182 CM

Peaceout

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2015, 12:27:54 PM »

I think height creates a sort of optical illusion that makes on look bigger across all dimensions, especially when one has clothes on.  It is that effect that I am most worried about, because I think most people don't think people are tall jsut because their head ends at a high place, its the overall "largeness" if you will.
Exactly. You grow up proportionally in your teenage years.So your ''overall'' largeness gets bigger so it doesnt look abnormal.But for this surgery you can just legthen your legs (and most of the time people just doing 1 segment) this is so unnatural,going against nature... I mean guys dont get me wrong people doing this to get a better life and its their right to do of course.They deserve to live a life with an average or maybe tall height.I mean everyone deserves it..Altough if you are just so desperate and wanna be taller(thats me currently) you can hide your proportions if you even screw them after LL..Atleast i hope clothes can hide because i will have some wingspan issues :/

aspirant185

« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2015, 12:47:35 AM »

I told my best friends that I know somebody from my uni who did the surgery, that it was safe and he feels great now but they were all ...appalled ... it is difficult to describe their faces. And the range of people that I told with about this is 170 - 186, which is basically people that are below average to people that are way above average and all reacted similarly. What they really seemed to judge is a guy's willingness to go for such surgery out of insecurity.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Alu

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2015, 03:06:53 AM »

Wait real quick do you actually know someone who did? (I'm assuming not considering that you were probably gauging responses from them)

Either way, next time you do ask someone ask them how they'd probably feel if they were at least 8 CM shorter then what they currently are. Tell them all the possible insecurities one might have. I mainly want to see if and how fast people are willing to see it from our POV.

Cartman

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2015, 03:21:44 PM »

Well today was a low in my post-LL life. Was at a party with work colleagues and one girl came up to me and slyly told me "we know what you did. Did you think you could get away with it", and a couple of her friends were eyeing me from a distance. LL can be discovered.

Did they discover your LL? So what's the problem?  ::) You are taller, point. You are not obliged to give justifications: these are just words, your new height is a fact and facts matters mooooore than words...

Peaceout

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2015, 09:23:24 PM »

Why this guy is not responding  :-\ ??

Peaceout

« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2015, 09:39:43 PM »

He is enjoying his new height...  ;)
But it is weird he said something like that and never answering any questions(this concerns every LL patient and its an important issue imo :S )

EndGame

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2016, 06:52:11 PM »

But it is weird he said something like that and never answering any questions(this concerns every LL patient and its an important issue imo :S )

Maybe he's just a troll?  Imagine some people must post fake things just to mess w/ people...  But I'm definitely not accusing him or anyone else  :)

patientdad

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2016, 02:34:05 AM »

I thought the original post was fake.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up