Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Doctors or salesmen? Cases of dishonesty in LL  (Read 53942 times)

Deads

Re: Dr Monegal Diaries & Complications (Merged)
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2016, 02:56:22 PM »

Hi Deads

I noticed That my corrector wrote looser instead of luser. I corrected It as fast as I could because nobody deserves to be called That way (specially because We do not know each other). I don t know If That is The case of MM. Look she is a real patient and whoever wants to talk to her is free to do so. Maybe been spanish has to be with a similar way to express some things and use Of same dictionary corrector...But as said You should ask her.

Another matter You were talking about is fake diaries. I don t know If Any doctor has ever done this or has used account managers, But It s not my case. First because I don t need It. And I wouldn know where to find one in case I wanted to.
I spoke personally about this with The moderators in The forum and do believe I would personally notify a fake diary If I ever detect one. I have done It When It was for bad purpose and do believe me I would do The same If It was for good.

Self control? Well to be a limb reconstruction surgeon requires training, skill and a lot Of control. Do believe me A MASSIVE control.
I do accept critics, and I do ask my patients How to improve quality Of my care and practice. But What I did not accept Is unfair posts done by people I don t even know. Some Of Them called trolls by other users and moderators. I am not used to this.

The only thing I regret and from which I must apologize to all genuine users here, Is That I was probably not used to be judged in public by people who does not even know me. This Is something new for me and probably reacted inappropiately But I was absolutely rigth.

So once again thank You for Your comment because It helps a lot. By The way It Is complicated to be in my position You must understand.

I didn't mean fake diaries, I meant fake user accounts which would be used to support you in a heated discussion. You don't need fake diaries.

And I meant emotional control, not physical control.

You're (as far as I know) the only doctor that contributes to the forum. You definitely bring a lot of value to the board. You're an Orthopaedic Surgeon! You're better than these pathetic people who want to give you a bad name. A troll if you don't know is someone who deliberately tries to get a reaction from people online.. And you always give them a reaction.

You have a right to defend yourself but you give people an uneasy feeling about you when you come across as aggressive.. That makes it easier for people to question other things about you. Even if you are honest and genuine. A shred of doubt is all you need.

Deads

« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2016, 03:12:08 PM »

Hi Deads,

I usually enjoy your posts, but I think you have been too harsh with Dr Monegal. He deserves me to write here some words to clarify some aspects.

All Spanish patients at MICS call LLuser1 ‘Llooser’ for a reason: in Spanish ‘u’ sounds like ‘oo’ in English. In Dr Monegal’s case it was a mistake caused by his corrector. That’s why he modified it. In my case I found that correction funny and decided to keep it. I apologize if I hurt some people’s feelings, but I have been called many names in this forum and I haven’t complained at all. After being called ‘dongrider’ (Tiny), ‘bumlicker’ (FP), ‘bitch’ (Moose) and so on..., it must not be surprising for you that I felt entitled to call this irritating user ‘LLooser’. Besides, he spelled my name wrong too. He called me Muskmaker or something like that.

I don’t care about this, though. At this moment I am feeling very sad because of the false accusations spread here. Dr Monegal has a very peculiar personality –I agree–, but he is NOT unprofessional. In fact, I could say he is the best doctor I’ve ever met. He is a very skilled surgeon, but also a caring doctor and a wonderful human being. He has been a very important person in my life and I will be grateful forever. I’ve had serious complications and he has never abandoned me. I am serious. I really appreciate him as a doctor and as a person and I don’t like his name being polluted.

For another thing, I am tired of all these accusations of being a fake. Many, many users in this forum have met me in person, not only PatientZero. You can ask Paco1, Krp1, Xavi, Crinsomtide, Cooper, Nomad, Bohemia, Glenn... and many others whose names I can’t include here because I don’t know if they want that fact to be public. Are all these people hallucinating? I don’t think so. If I didn’t care about my privacy, I would upload a recent pic of Dr Monegal and me. We are two different people, sure, and many people can testify that’s true. The level of paranoia reached in this forum is beyond description.

In conclusion, don’t be too harsh on Dr Monegal. He doesn’t deserve it.  If you feel bad and want to punch someone in the face, I am here for that purpose. I’m hiding behind an alias and my reputation is not at stake.

Haha.. I actually found it funny too, but thought it was unprofessional if it was deliberately done. Alex corrected it though and said it wasn't deliberate so it's okay.. The language barrier is a valid point too.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 03:50:35 PM by Deads »

chsn

« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2016, 04:25:41 PM »

About the character of Dr.Monegal. I had a consultation with him a few months ago and have texted with him a bit...Before I met him I also thought it was weird that MM praised him the way she did and still does....However after meeting the doctor in person, I really cant blame her. He is one of the NICEST person there is, and I feel bad for all the things that he has been accused of here...He is a good person, and he has contributed with so much to this forum, I hope that he sticks around here.

Deads

« Reply #127 on: January 08, 2016, 04:44:19 PM »

About the character of Dr.Monegal. I had a consultation with him a few months ago and have texted with him a bit...Before I met him I also thought it was weird that MM praised him the way she did and still does....However after meeting the doctor in person, I really cant blame her. He is one of the NICEST person there is, and I feel bad for all the things that he has been accused of here...He is a good person, and he has contributed with so much to this forum, I hope that he sticks around here.

I have to meet you Alex haha.

chsn

« Reply #128 on: January 08, 2016, 04:58:47 PM »

Haha could only wish to be Alex...he is a succesful surgeon, makes good money, has had dinner with the footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic(who is a national hero in my home country)...And also, he is quit tall lol^^

chsn

« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2016, 05:05:55 PM »

Hahaha classic Musicmaker^^

Deads

« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2016, 05:07:17 PM »

And the hottest guy in the forum, LOL... ;D

Settle down haha

verlings32

• Visitor
« Reply #131 on: January 08, 2016, 08:49:11 PM »

LLuser1 is making this forum unpleasant with his weird negative energy. obviously he is a doctor himself and trying to spread negativity for his own benefit.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #132 on: January 08, 2016, 10:56:51 PM »

LLuser1 is making this forum unpleasant with his weird negative energy. obviously he is a doctor himself and trying to spread negativity for his own benefit.

I'm not a doctor, but If I were, I would be much more professional than this.

A good surgeon would never forget about heparine shots and would be much more focused than this guy in making his patients feel good instead of advertising himself in the forums and hanging out with patients for making money. I don't like hypocrisy when people say they are your friends and they aren't because they don't care about you and they are there just to take your money.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #133 on: January 09, 2016, 12:30:35 AM »

In the past few weeks, you've brought more awareness to Monegal's practice, both good and bad, but your actions are becoming increasingly detrimental to our community. It'd actually be useful if you could back up your claims: like American guy getting ex-fixed, or musicmaker having loss of functionality.

My biggest issue is that you're spinning a massive amount of FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) for all prospective patients for some things that are completely false like the 2 points made above.

I have seen her and her x-rays in real life. Her fractured leg is straight, fully consolidated and has no problems weight bearing. Yes this is a serious complication, but I'd give the doctor credit for being able to solve said complication.

Your beef is with the doctor, we get that, but I don't understand your obsession with musicmaker.

You could alternatively go on a crusade against the biggest salesmens (Betz, Mahboubian) or some of the truly awful Indian or Eastern European doctors. Who do you work for?

I am going against all salesmen, including Betz and Mahboubian and Sarin. I will post more about Betz tomorrow.

I made some mistakes in my posts. Musicmaker's left leg is probably OK but I know she is wheelchair bounded, so... do you call that functionality? Is her other leg damaged? She had her surgery in 2014!!! Not being able to walk after more than one year is a sign of loss of functionality. People told me they don't know if she will recover.

I have asked some patients and the external fixator was not used with the American guy but Dr Monegal told one female patient he had to exfix her. One patient from the forum. It was not a lie then. I just got confused. Implants failed in the case of the American guy and the case of that patient. The problem was solved but had multiple surgeries and new implants provided by Fitbone. My sources confirmed those details.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

theuprising

« Reply #134 on: January 09, 2016, 01:56:06 AM »

I am going against all salesmen, including Betz and Mahboubian and Sarin. I will post more about Betz tomorrow.

I made some mistakes in my posts. Musicmaker's left leg is probably OK but I know she is wheelchair bounded, so... do you call that functionality? Is her other leg damaged? She had her surgery in 2014!!! Not being able to walk after more than one year is a sign of loss of functionality. People told me they don't know if she will recover.

I have asked some patients and the external fixator was not used with the American guy but Dr Monegal told one female patient he had to exfix her. One patient from the forum. It was not a lie then. I just got confused. Implants failed in the case of the American guy and the case of that patient. The problem was solved but had multiple surgeries and new implants provided by Fitbone. My sources confirmed those details.

How do you know all this information? Are you a medical supplier to these doctors, in contact with the patients, a former patient? What is your link to all this?

verlings32

• Visitor
« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2016, 01:59:56 AM »

I'm not a doctor, but If I were, I would be much more professional than this.

A good surgeon would never forget about heparine shots and would be much more focused than this guy in making his patients feel good instead of advertising himself in the forums and hanging out with patients for making money. I don't like hypocrisy when people say they are your friends and they aren't because they don't care about you and they are there just to take your money.

can you just leave this forum, we are tired of you.
If you were a true LL user you would be more respectful towards the very few doctors out there helping people like you with your height dyshoria. obviously Musicmaker and bohemia has confirmed he is a good doctor so can you just take your hate elsewhere

"I'm not a doctor, but If I were, I would be much more professional than this. " Like if that would confirm it? you are a doctor no doubt.

-"A good surgeon" bla bla bla. OK so you think Paley is a joke then because he has made mistakes during surgery, because he is a human, not a robot. humans can make mistakes. Paley has looooads of negative 1 star reviews on him, people calling him horrible things. But yet he is supposed to be the best doctor. So your comments are immature.

And am I the only one who thinks that doctors should earn more money than people flipping burgers? I want my doctor to earn a lot of money, because with his occopation he has invested in schools and studies to get where he is today (and helping others) so I have NO problem what so ever with doctors earning money, they well deserved it.

spaghetti743

« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2016, 03:02:09 AM »

Musicmaker,

What condition are you currently in? Are you expected to make a good recovery? If you have a diary feel free to post, i'm interested. Wish you the best.

blahblah

« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2016, 03:49:10 AM »

verlings32, I am not sure you are in the place to call out LLuser1 as I believe he has the right to express his concerns. You are a new member with 6 posts all viscously backing the doctor. Please explain yourself cause the more people that are coming out of the woodwork to defend doctors the more fishy this whole thing is getting.

I respect that you choose not to tell like many others

can you just leave this forum, we are tired of you.
If you were a true LL user you would be more respectful towards the very few doctors out there helping people like you with your height dyshoria. obviously Musicmaker and bohemia has confirmed he is a good doctor so can you just take your hate elsewhere

"I'm not a doctor, but If I were, I would be much more professional than this. " Like if that would confirm it? you are a doctor no doubt.

-"A good surgeon" bla bla bla. OK so you think Paley is a joke then because he has made mistakes during surgery, because he is a human, not a robot. humans can make mistakes. Paley has looooads of negative 1 star reviews on him, people calling him horrible things. But yet he is supposed to be the best doctor. So your comments are immature.

And am I the only one who thinks that doctors should earn more money than people flipping burgers? I want my doctor to earn a lot of money, because with his occopation he has invested in schools and studies to get where he is today (and helping others) so I have NO problem what so ever with doctors earning money, they well deserved it.

I agree! He is a cancer on this forum. It is something strange about him and therefor he must be a doctor because he is not  conversating like the rest of the users on this forum

he is not a true LL type of person

Your energy and vibe is toxic on this forum. You are a bully.

I believe that you are a doctor trying to spread negativity for your own benefit.

From Paley website:

"How much money should I keep in reserve in case of a complication?

Complications, although infrequent, can occur and may require surgery to treat and to prevent a negative outcome. An example is premature consolidation of the bone which requires re-breaking the bone. Another is nerve entrapment which requires nerve decompression surgery. Another is muscle contracture which requires lengthening of muscles, tendons, or fascia. Finally, there can be failure of bone healing after the end of the distraction phase requiring repair of nonunion. The cost to treat most of these complications ranges from $12–$35,000.  "

So it is not a matter if you get a complication or not, because if you do the procedure, you should be prepared that it can occur. It is a matter of how the doctor help you afterwards and follow up.
When choosing a doctor, you do the research of him (or her) and then you decide to invest in the procedure. The doctor is a human being, and allthough doing his best, things can go wrong of course. As a patient, you must want LL so bad that you are willing to take that risk, having your body operated on. If complications should occur, you must not panic, because you know this can happen, however, you should feel safe that your choice of doctor is so trustworthy you know he does his best to correct it and make the situation as good as possible!

Find a good person you trust.

Alu

« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2016, 04:16:50 AM »

verlings32, I am not sure you are in the place to call out LLuser1 as I believe he has the right to express his concerns. You are a new member with 6 posts all viscously backing the doctor. Please explain yourself cause the more people that are coming out of the woodwork to defend doctors the more fishy this whole thing is getting.

I mean you said that you were a lurker..what makes you think he isn't one himself?

Secondly, he's at least not the only one expressing his disapproval at LLuser who really is creating a toxic environment with his baseless attacks at what he terms "moneymakers." When in truth, like I said, all doctors who preform any sort of cosmetic procedure are in part in it for the money. Think about, would a doctor really risk his license for a procedure that might end up crippling his patient; which could also result in some form of retaliation financially and judicially. I mean it takes a good degree of reassurance that LL yields good results for any doctor, regardless of experience, to do such a procedure.   

blahblah

« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2016, 04:58:49 AM »

Alu, thank you for your reply. I agree, but 6 posts all about defending one doctor just seems fishy to me. So are you saying LLuser provoked him from leaving the lurking realm to start responding to any post about a certain DR? Why would anyone defend a Dr that they don't know, and just to have a sole purpose on this forum to defend him? I am not attacking or even insinuating anything here I am just trying to keep an open mind. What if LLuser is right? Now I am not saying he is, but even if there is .001% chance he is right I would like to know and I bet so would many others when it comes to these matters. We do not want another Sarin situation on our hands because we were too ignorant to listen - all I am saying is lets start putting our defenses up until we can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that LLuser is full of sh*t.

PS: LLuser1 you too need to start proving beyond a reasonable doubt that what you are saying is true. You can not just go around accusing someone without evidence. That is just slander. If you do not have any evidence or can not provide any, please refrain from posting. We all know what your stance is on Dr. Monegal. Hearsay is not evidence. Thank you.

I mean you said that you were a lurker..what makes you think he isn't one himself?

Secondly, he's at least not the only one expressing his disapproval at LLuser who really is creating a toxic environment with his baseless attacks at what he terms "moneymakers." When in truth, like I said, all doctors who preform any sort of cosmetic procedure are in part in it for the money. Think about, would a doctor really risk his license for a procedure that might end up crippling his patient; which could also result in some form of retaliation financially and judicially. I mean it takes a good degree of reassurance that LL yields good results for any doctor, regardless of experience, to do such a procedure.

Thatdude950

« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2016, 06:12:58 AM »

Alu, thank you for your reply. I agree, but 6 posts all about defending one doctor just seems fishy to me. So are you saying LLuser provoked him from leaving the lurking realm to start responding to any post about a certain DR? Why would anyone defend a Dr that they don't know, and just to have a sole purpose on this forum to defend him? I am not attacking or even insinuating anything here I am just trying to keep an open mind. What if LLuser is right? Now I am not saying he is, but even if there is .001% chance he is right I would like to know and I bet so would many others when it comes to these matters. We do not want another Sarin situation on our hands because we were too ignorant to listen - all I am saying is lets start putting our defenses up until we can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that LLuser is full of sh*t.

What has Lluser claimed that people think is untrue/slanderous?

Edit - I read his old posts. I would say *all* doctors performing LL have had a subpar result at least once. It's an extremely risky procedure. So it's not controversial for him to say Monegal has had complications - of course he has. That's part of the game. What is controversial is suggesting that the Dr deliberately tries to hide them to the point of suggesting he has had *no* problems. This I can't comment on, but I can't imagine a Dr making such a claim.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 06:35:30 AM by Thatdude950 »

verlings32

• Visitor
« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2016, 07:43:28 AM »

I have just been a guest and decided to start posting as I had been following the post and Lluser sounded like a doctor to me thats all wchich I thought needed to be brought to light

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2016, 08:33:56 AM »

Hi LLuser  happy new year

This is my last post between You and me.
You need to change Your sources.
You step in a few weeks ago and 29 out of Your 30 posts Are directly pointing Either at me and The Fitbone technique. You came in and explained a complete diferent story. Now You changed It all over and You Are still something That is far from reality.

I cannot blame You because We never met. As said I only changed 1 implant out Of 47 used this year because Of malfunction. I have no problem with complications. As I explained I have witnessed severe complications after 15 years in straight forward procedures.

You explain a complete diferent story about an external fixator. Maybe this is something about a limb reconstruction procedure...don t know

But You Are not a doctor and You need to know a few things:

1- all patients sign a consent form in which all complications Are explained. Plus all patients coming Are aware Of The Kind Of procedure They undergo and The type Of complications That may arise.

2- There is a prínciple Of confidentiality between doctors and patients and I cannot post It in public.

3- all my patients Are discharged and We use a report template in which heparine is prescribed in all cases. So You Are once again posting false testimonial.

About The external fixator. I never had to use It in my american patient. Now You change The whole story  and Now It is a female member Of The forum. Nothing to do with reality. The problem Is You stept in to cause negative impact Either in me and other doctors which It seems You do not like. Some users suggested You Are a doctor or You promote some others... I don t think so.

As Dror Paley defined 25 years ago doctors describe problems, obstacles and complications When doing limb lengthening procedures:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dror_Paley/publication/20751607_Problems_Obstacles_and_Complications_of_Limb_Lengthening_by_the_Ilizarov_Technique/links/00b49533af15b97258000000.pdf?inViewer=0&pdfJsDownload=0&origin=publication_detail

It seems for non Medical trained people like You, all goes into The same bag and It is Just doctors fault and everything is Just a complication.

My speciality is limb and joint reconstruction so I receive patients from other doctors with severe complications and I fix them. Some Are Really tricky. But I will never do a public negative impact Of Any Of These doctors because They all deserve my respect. That is why I know You Are not a doctor. Because You show no respect.

I was wrong with You. I must apologize If I responded too energetically at some moment. I am young and I am probably not used to be judged at a public place like this forum. It is very hard for me to deal with inaccurate and false information given by people like You. I cannot blame You...I guess this is part Of The game.

I Feel sorry to leave You Now But I am heading to The Clinic to perform a femur case. I hope everything goes perfect and I wish You would Feel exactly The same.

So, happy new year and I wish You The best.
Account Deactivated "I am no longer participating in here."

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2016, 02:12:24 AM »

What has Lluser claimed that people think is untrue/slanderous?

Edit - I read his old posts. I would say *all* doctors performing LL have had a subpar result at least once. It's an extremely risky procedure. So it's not controversial for him to say Monegal has had complications - of course he has. That's part of the game. What is controversial is suggesting that the Dr deliberately tries to hide them to the point of suggesting he has had *no* problems. This I can't comment on, but I can't imagine a Dr making such a claim.

This doctor tried to hide his bad results. Chsn was one of the patients who visited the guesthouse in October and he recognized it in one of his posts.

2. About  LLuser1....If he is the person I think he is, he was one of the guys that visited Mic in october.....He accuses Monegal for beeing dishonest in the sence that he witheld information about Musicmaker and other patients that had complications when Monegal said there was no complications......The truth is that Monegal said "I have never had a major complication like a non-union, but there is always a risk with surgery".......LLuser1 has in the past done surgery with one of the top surgeons who really screwed him up in one of the worst ways.. so for LLuser1 to be suspicous about LL doctors and feel that Monegal was dishonest that musicmakers case was not mentioned during our consultation, I can understand him....

To conclude: Everything that has been written about Monegal and his patients I believe is false, except the part when Monegal said there was no major complication.....Musicmaker I believe suffered some complications....And he should have told us about that case....
However with that said the complication doesent need to be the doctors fault....and complications  can happen with all good doctors, the important thing is when a complication do arise the doctor knows what to do and tries to fix the problem as best as he can....

So it's true in the guiding tour he introduced prospective patients to ALL his current patients but musicmaker.

He said he had no patients with major complications but this girl has major complications and is still wheelchairbounded since 2014 because of multiple complications, obstacles and so on, and he didn't mention her. He said all his patients were fine and no major complications.

He took prospective patients to the clinic where there was a young guy doing quads, then to the guesthouse and introduced all patients but musicmaker (GLenn, Bohemia, Krp) Why? Hers is an horror story, one of the worst I've seen in these forums. He didn't want us to see that, because hers were true complications. There were problems with fractures, deformities, malfunction of implants, and for other patients misalignments, nerve issues and screw problems... He wasn't honest.

If we do further research we can find more fishy details about this case and other patients who weren't at the guesthouse at that moment. You ask me to back up my claims. I am telling the truth. How can I prove it? The doctor should prove that he isn't lying too (he is) but you don't ask him to back up his claims. Unfair at least.

You can ask patients. They are scared but perhaps they will tell the truth in the future.

This doctor seems nice and friendly but when you learn more about him I don't like some aspects of his personality. He becomes a totally different person, like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He's unpredictable. He is very similar to Dr Betz in some aspects. In other aspects he is a totally new specimen for forums. We have never seen a doctor behaving like that in the forums.

Europa

« Reply #144 on: January 10, 2016, 04:01:15 AM »

I made some mistakes in my posts. Musicmaker's left leg is probably OK but I know she is wheelchair bounded, so... […]

Dude, seriously — now you're just discrediting yourself for assuming things and writing approximations. The doctor's answer is much more precise and explanatory than anything you ever wrote on this forum. The sheer idea of Dr. Monegal posting fake diaries and creating side profiles to lure prospective patients in his office is frankly ludicrous. I could maybe comprehend that sort of reasoning for the most dodgy Indian doctors but not for him. I'm not a blind believer but common sense applies.

That said, I'm curious what Melodymaker has to say about these accusations. Care to chime in?

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2016, 06:15:58 AM »

You were not at The MIC in october.

Secondly I asked MM If she wanted to see prospective patients and she did not want to.

Third If a patient falls and has a fracture DOCTORS do not consider It a complication from surgery. It Is probably difficult for You to understand.

Fourth i did not have nerve complications, Just some nerve discomfort caused by The lengthening itself.

Mislignments? Having a rod in prevents That. You can read a paper from 1990 from Your beloved Dr Paley and You will learn a bit because You have no idea on What You Are talking about.

As said yesterday I Did change an implant and pushed 3 screws in, But You know what? Nothing happened on each case and I wouldn t call It a serious complication. It makes me laugth everytime You focused in This.

Jekyll and Mr Hyde? Hahha That s funny.
Betz? You show no respect to anyone. And You Are obsessed, You melt info and You spread false accusations.

You came in here and call me specimen? 32 out Of Your 33 posts Are Either attacking me and ir The Fitbone surgery. Everyone knows The type Of specimen You Are.
Account Deactivated "I am no longer participating in here."

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #146 on: January 10, 2016, 11:26:34 PM »

Dude, seriously — now you're just discrediting yourself for assuming things and writing approximations. The doctor's answer is much more precise and explanatory than anything you ever wrote on this forum. The sheer idea of Dr. Monegal posting fake diaries and creating side profiles to lure prospective patients in his office is frankly ludicrous. I could maybe comprehend that sort of reasoning for the most dodgy Indian doctors but not for him. I'm not a blind believer but common sense applies.

That said, I'm curious what Melodymaker has to say about these accusations. Care to chime in?

Europa you're misreading the whole thread. I've never said Dr Monegal created fake accounts or diaries. It was Moose and other people who said that. I only said this doctor told his future patients he had no complications in LL and it wasn't true. Many people know for sure he had tricky complications but he denied that.

In my first post I wrote approximations because I got some details from an indirect source (and recognized that) but the story is basically true. No matter what the doctor says in his posts. He wants to keep his bussness high.

Europa

« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2016, 01:15:52 AM »

Europa you're misreading the whole thread. I've never said Dr Monegal created fake accounts or diaries. It was Moose and other people who said that. I only said this doctor told his future patients he had no complications in LL and it wasn't true. Many people know for sure he had tricky complications but he denied that.

I'm not misreading anything. You're hinting at it below in the thread you created. You never said it, but that's just playing with words.

FROM ANOTHER SITE (BUT IT'S USEFUL HERE TOO) [...]

Apparently some doctors write positive reviews in their spare time. Other doctors put pressure on patients to write positive reviews. Some diaries are full of lies and hide the truth and people say some have been written by fake users.

Dr Sarin and other doctors from developing countries did that. Some may be doing that now. I am not a conspiracy theorist, I haven't said Monegal is a 'fraud' but it's a fact he doesn't tell the truth and has a high rate of complications.

Now about these horror stories, I can only judge if I hold all information – that's essentially why I'd like melodymaker to post here.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2016, 01:22:31 AM »

I'm not misreading anything. You're hinting at it below in the thread you created. You never said it, but that's just playing with words.

Now about these horror stories, I can only judge if I hold all information – that's essentially why I'd like melodymaker to post here.

I was pointing at other doctors in that case. I didn't say Monegal was creating accounts, but he encourages his patients to write positive reviews and hide unpleasant things or complications. They told me so.

salutewomens

• Visitor
Re: BEWARE
« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2016, 10:30:48 AM »

are you serious? does this really happen? i am going to india for a surgery hope I don't face the same  issue from the doctor and hospital staffs? wow this is not so good to hear..

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #150 on: January 14, 2016, 01:19:22 AM »

It happened with some Indian doctors, but not all of them.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2016, 10:52:47 PM »

Don't ask moneymakers for opinions about LL. They will tell you what you want to hear. Go to doctors like Guichet and they will tell you the truth. Then you can decide whether you want LL or not.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2016, 10:55:08 PM »

who are the money makers? You can PM me
I learned some stuff during this time

Alu

« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2016, 11:00:37 PM »

All of them...what doctor would risk their license for a cosmetic procedure...?

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2016, 11:08:44 PM »

All of them...what doctor would risk their license for a cosmetic procedure...?

Lying is against all rules and some doctors lie because they don't care.

Some doctors are more of a scientist and some are more of a moneymaker. In other threads I've made it clear.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up