Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Doctors or salesmen? Cases of dishonesty in LL  (Read 53947 times)

Deads

Re: Dr Monegal Diaries & Complications (Merged)
« Reply #186 on: January 30, 2016, 01:10:34 AM »

I was thinking the same thing.  I'd say that privacy privileges don't apply!......"Patriot Act" god damn it! ;)

I thought this information about Musicmaker was already made public? So it's not private information.. Also, why would Musicmaker want to keep this sort of info private? If there were complications and Alex (which I'm sure he would) eventually corrected them, then I don't see what the big deal is about the disclosure of Musicmakers complications.. With that being said, I don't see what the big deal is about, the complications in the first place if Alex has corrected them. All anyone wants to be sure of is that their doctor isn't going to leave them butchered. I don't see Alex being the sort of guy to do that.. So, let's end this once and for all (sorry if it's been posted else where. I couldn't be bothered searching).

Musicmaker; What are the extent of your complications? What has Alex done to correct them?

LLuser; I think I remember reading somewhere that MM did not feel like seeing prospective patients on that day. Alex can't force someone to do something they don't want.. How do you know that he, 'hid' MM from prospective patients? Where did you receive this information? In bullet points, please clarify all the information you have on Dr M and how you came about receiving that info.. We don't want 10 paragraphs of disorganised, unclear rambling.. Once you have stated your point, you should allow people to let the information sink in and stop posting negative things about Dr M unless you receive any additional (credible) info. Lately it's just been the same repetitive jargon.. Jamming the same info down everyone's neck is why there is so much hostility towards you. You don't really contribute to the board other than negative info on Dr M. You don't even talk of your own ambitions to do LL. So this is why everyone questions your motives and why you even visit the board.

Everyone; as annoying as you think LLuser is, flaming and disrespecting other members on this board is against forum terms and conditions.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #187 on: February 02, 2016, 12:12:55 AM »

My contacts haven't met this guy but all assured me Dr Monegal tells his patients to sugarcoat their diaries. It's probably not as good as he says.
Aturro was operated by Baumgart. He tells the good truth.
However this guy sugarcoats reality IMO. Look at Musicmaker unable to work since 2014. And she did two-stage like Yagen.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

PatientZero

« Reply #188 on: February 02, 2016, 12:55:05 AM »

My contacts haven't met this guy but all assured me Dr Monegal tells his patients to sugarcoat their diaries. It's probably not as good as he says.
However this guy sugarcoats reality IMO. Look at Musicmaker unable to work since 2014. And she did two-stage like Yagen.

Dude, 50% of your comments have something to do with musicmaker. The obsession is astounding, especially for a grown person who hopefully has a real job. It is really tiring to read.

We know she was a bad case, because you've personally made it a crusade to tell the world about her difficulties.  Monegal wronged you, we get it. But she even personally asked you to stop speaking on her behalf.

Please stop disrespecting her and releasing all her medical details.

Why don't you go just save money for LL then move on with your life?
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #189 on: February 02, 2016, 01:32:58 AM »

People like MM and posts like that above by Yagen mislead people.
My duty: bringing you down to reality.
I'm sick of people attacking me for telling the truth.
Be grateful man
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

PatientZero

« Reply #190 on: February 02, 2016, 02:32:24 AM »

Be grateful man

Not grateful--I know significantly more than you about the conditions in Barcelona. I agree with some of the things you've brought to light, but you also tell half-truths.

I am not attacking what you think is a favor by bringing us 'down to reality'. The issue is your disrespecting another member on the forum. If karma existed, someone will have a post about you in encyclopedia dramatica.

Anyone serious enough to follow through is aware and they will consult, ask questions, and decide for themselves.

You've played your part, but I think it sucks that someone wronged you to a point where you continually breed such poisonous behavior online. Hope it gets better and you can achieve your LL dreams.

Deads

« Reply #191 on: February 02, 2016, 07:42:07 AM »

Okay.. You were given the chance to open up, and you just started talking about Musicmaker again.. You clearly have nothing on Dr M and everyone is sick of you bitching on about the same thing over and over.. You aren't bringing light to anything when you repeat the same  . Everyone knows about Musicmaker.. Either contribute to this board properly or go away.

yagen

« Reply #192 on: February 02, 2016, 10:58:40 AM »

Be grateful man

Are you real? are you a patient? have you feel the pain of the LL?

I am patient of Dr. Monegal, He is a good doctor like others, not just two like you always said. When I spoke with him about the LL doctors, he told me nice words of other doctors.

I am telling my story and try to help to other patients of the other doctors.  Do you help anyone in your 87 post?

Every patient is a different world. Dr.  Monegal will have better and worst patients recovery, but He is one of the top doctor but the most important thing for me is that he always try to do the best for you, and if you have any problem he will be ready to solve it.

Your slogan sound like that  "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" Joseph Goebbels

And you have repeated 87 times the same thing, In my opinion you hide something......but it just my two cents

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #193 on: February 02, 2016, 02:09:35 PM »

Deads, my post was a reply to Yagen in his diary but was moved here. I hadn't read your post in this thread.

I can't post more evidence that I gave, but I hope more patients will tell the truth when they're out of Doctor Monegal's control. I don't know what I can do to prove I'm telling the truth. No lies.

And no, you don't know all the truth about Musicmaker. There are many things people from the forum don't know. I know many things about her and other patients, because I've met some and I've talked to many.

Yagen, you don't know what you're talking about. I'm not lying. You lie more than me when you write your diary and sugarcoat everything.

yagen

« Reply #194 on: February 02, 2016, 02:36:25 PM »

I am writing my diary how I feel the LL in my body, it is not sweet at this point, but it is not bitter. The pain is manageable.

I know that I will reach bad moments with de LL and I will write about it.

You have not answered to my question...... there are a lof of blackholes in your post.

Are you a patient??
do you live in Barcelona because you met a lot of patients?
why do the patients not say bad words of Monegal?

And no, you don't know all the truth about Musicmaker. There are many things people from the forum don't know. I know many things about her and other patients, because I've met some and I've talked to many.

Penguinn

« Reply #195 on: February 02, 2016, 03:45:53 PM »

@LLUser1: From your typing at least, you seem like a smart person but you've been over-hyping some things such as "Dr. Monegal didn't show his patients to Musicmaker" and the fact that she has complications.

I'm neutral and want the truth but without any fluff. Is there anything serious Dr. Monegal has done? Your reply to that is "patients are still under him and can't speak up". Looks like we'll have to wait until their LL is done to see if they speak up. Until then this whole thing is running around in circles and just spreading negativity.

Seems fair to everyone? We'll wait a couple months and see if the patients speak up after their LL is done. Everyone can chill and not get their jimmies rustled by baseless things until then.

Europa

« Reply #196 on: February 03, 2016, 01:29:03 AM »

Musicmaker; What are the extent of your complications? What has Alex done to correct them?

LLuser; I think I remember reading somewhere that MM did not feel like seeing prospective patients on that day. Alex can't force someone to do something they don't want.. How do you know that he, 'hid' MM from prospective patients? Where did you receive this information? In bullet points, please clarify all the information you have on Dr M and how you came about receiving that info.. We don't want 10 paragraphs of disorganised, unclear rambling.. Once you have stated your point, you should allow people to let the information sink in and stop posting negative things about Dr M unless you receive any additional (credible) info. Lately it's just been the same repetitive jargon.. Jamming the same info down everyone's neck is why there is so much hostility towards you. You don't really contribute to the board other than negative info on Dr M. You don't even talk of your own ambitions to do LL. So this is why everyone questions your motives and why you even visit the board.

Thank you — that's exactly what we need. No BS, no rumbling, no "Someone told me that…". Get your facts right or GTFO, it's not kindergarten.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #197 on: February 06, 2016, 02:47:42 AM »

[/quote]
I'm relatively new here and just read all crimsontide diaries. What a journey of bad events, I'm speechless...

Other patients of Monegal have had experiences worse than this. If they had a diary you would be even more surprised. Crinsomtide went to crapty doctors and had bad results but he spent little money. Other Monegal cosmetic patients paid a larger amount and they were badly screwed too. I recognize I'm becoming repetitive but look at that girl who started LL in 2014 and is still using wheelchair, not lengthened yet, and delusional about the skills of her loving doctor. I feel so sorry for her.

Deads

Re: Re: Dr Monegal Diaries & Complications (Merged)
« Reply #198 on: February 06, 2016, 04:32:53 AM »

Other patients of Monegal have had experiences worse than this. If they had a diary you would be even more surprised. Crinsomtide went to crapty doctors and had bad results but he spent little money. Other Monegal cosmetic patients paid a larger amount and they were badly screwed too. I recognize I'm becoming repetitive but look at that girl who started LL in 2014 and is still using wheelchair, not lengthened yet, and delusional about the skills of her loving doctor. I feel so sorry for her.

Dude.... Fk off. Sick of your posts. You contribute nothing to this board.. This post would make any new members to this forum interpret that all of crimsons health issues are because of Alex Monegal.

Tiny

« Reply #199 on: February 06, 2016, 04:42:32 AM »

...any new members to this forum interpret that all of crimsons health issues are because of Alex Monegal.

Exactly what he wanted.

Alu

« Reply #200 on: February 06, 2016, 05:27:41 AM »

Dude.... Fk off. Sick of your posts. You contribute nothing to this board.. This post would make any new members to this forum interpret that all of crimsons health issues are because of Alex Monegal.
Exactly what he wanted.

Yeah totally. 100% No doubt. Scientifically proven. God-beloved. LLuser1-beloved.

Tiny

« Reply #201 on: February 08, 2016, 02:19:58 AM »

...Dr Monegal is out of this forum now because he wants to keep his peace of mind -he's exhausted of all this drama around him-, and because he has realised this is not a good place for doctors to be in, since they get sistematically attacked by toxic people.

Thanks guys! Now we can go back to getting our valid medical opinion from our very own LL Experts.

crimsontide

« Reply #202 on: February 08, 2016, 03:38:58 AM »

monegal is not even  close to being among the worst drs on this board...

and hes offered to help me out for free btw.... which is not a small thing

dr shah   just stopped replying to me long ago

any dr in india is a much worse choice... any

just look at my scar.... dont go to india...

i know i sound like a broken record,  but   don't go to india

Nomad

« Reply #203 on: February 09, 2016, 03:11:17 AM »

Hi All,

Back on October 2015 I said my farewell to LL community explaining why I didn't wanted to participate anymore. And since then I had never came back to this forum until one of my friends interested in LL, who knows my case and to whom I recommended Dr. Monegal, got worried by all the fuss driven around here by someone called LLuser1. Today I've quickly glanced through this discussion (no time nor desire to read through all the crap) and felt some urge to add my five cents.

As a patient of Dr. Monegal I am very well familiar about all the flaws of doing LL in Barcelona. In fact I had some issues up to the point I was really disappointed by Dr. Monegal. And if the readers of this thread are really interested in what kind of problems they could encounter and be prepared for in Spain, I can even count them:

- I've received only invoices which were charged by the hospital. Unfortunately, I never received any invoice for the part that I paid in cash to Dr. Monegal even-though he had been promising to deliver such an invoice till last day. I believe not only Dr. Monegal himself, but generally in Spain they underestimate how important it is to have a proper documentation for all the financial expenses in some other jurisdictions. It was not cool.

- Dr. Monegal somehow didn't return the external device that was installed on one of my legs which he had to take off to operate me. I paid the full cost of that device to another doctor in another country and wanted to utilize it by my own discretion. Unfortunately, they were "cleaning" the device the whole week while I was there and the last day Dr. Monegal was "too busy" to come and finally give the device back to me.

- I paid the hospital charges in full in advance. Otherwise they simply won't take you in. However, early in the morning one hour before my flight off Barcelona someone in the hospital tried to charge me with additional fees, that never were mentioned by Dr.Monegal. I am polite, but tough person when necessary, so I used really strong language and took off without paying those phony charges.

- I expected Dr. Monegal to contact me sooner about the missing invoice, missing device and that dishonest attempt to rob me in the hospital, however it took him about two months to finally contact me. So this is also big minus for Dr. Monegal as aftercare is no less and even more important than everyday friendly visits while you are in Spain.

As you can see I am far from idolizing Dr. Monegal, so that is why I hope even those who had been victims of LLuser1 can trust my words and turn their attention to the following facts.

Yes, from my perspective things in Spain are little bit disorganized, however еverything is comprehended in comparison and believe me: things in another country where unfortunately I had my initial LL operation are much more fked up. You've all read or can read all those LL horror stories in number of developing countries; you can't deny that Spain in comparison to them is a European country with much higher standards and practices in modern medicine. And as described in http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2723.msg43509#msg43509 I am highly satisfied with the quality of services there.

Problems I mentioned above are purely of logistical nature; I am pretty sure all them had been done by mistake, for some kind of mentality nuances and prioritizing things differently than you would expect in your own cultural environment. What is important to know and what you will feel for sure if you go there, people in Barcelona, the hospital staff are really welcoming, warm and very much empathic. And I am absolutely sure there was no shortsightedness on purpose by Dr. Monegal himself. When Dr. Monegal finally contacted me I conducted to him all my criticism, he offered his explanations and expressed his readiness to address each of the issues. The fact that there are some issues of organizational character just means there is some room for improvements for Dr. Monegal as a LL destination point.

As for the medical professionalism of Dr. Monegal I will remain thankful throughout my life he saved my left leg from strong misalignment and valgus. Thanks to Dr. Monegal I am able to walk completely normally today. In fact, after long LL period I decided to reward myself with a touristic trip and going hike a lot soon. My subjective judgement about medical expertise of Dr. Monegal is based not only on my case, but also on number of other successful LL cases in Spain I am aware of.

For another thing, I am tired of all these accusations of being a fake. Many, many users in this forum have met me in person, not only PatientZero. You can ask Paco1, Krp1, Xavi, Crinsomtide, Cooper, Nomad, Bohemia, Glenn... and many others whose names I can’t include here because I don’t know if they want that fact to be public. Are all these people hallucinating? I don’t think so. If I didn’t care about my privacy, I would upload a recent pic of Dr Monegal and me. We are two different people, sure, and many people can testify that’s true. The level of paranoia reached in this forum is beyond description.

I do confirm I visited MIC, talked to several patients of Dr. Monegal, talked to Musicmaker and I do confirm she is a real person as well as all other patient she listed and not just another registered account of Dr. Monegal as some ill-minded persons here suggest. And there is no secret about Musicmaker's case, she told me all the unfortunate things happened to her and my impression was that if she was not confident in Dr. Monegal she wouldn't still be in the guest house, she is still there recuperating and there is no reason for others to exaggerate and bring up her case every time, especially when she asked to leave her alone. As every other doctor surely Dr. Monegal had and will have complicated cases. So what?! Go and spend twice more money with other LL doctors in US, Germany or France, nobody is making everyone to stick with Dr. Monegal. At the same time it is really ugly to punish him with this kind of persecution only because as an open-minded person he decided to stay closer and available to the community. Moderators here must've done their job with better diligence. Freedom of speech is not the same as slandering like this on purpose.

As you can see I can freely express myself as I want and I don't have fear that I would somehow be revenged by Dr. Monegal. I've listed all the real issues and not imaginary ones there despite I still have an internal rod in my left leg, which I need to take out with Dr. Monegal in couple years. I wouldn't dare to criticize him openly if he was so evil person as LLuser1 tries to picture him. Not only I am criticizing him for the flows in Spain, but also have recommended him to one of my friends who wants to go through the same procedure.

So LLooser1 and all the over paranoiac people, stop your crap about Dr. Monegal and let other sane part of LL community to decide by themselves.

I am more than confident Dr. Monegal is one of the best LL specialist in the world and his popularity will keep rising despite all the dirty efforts organized here by anonymous persons for who knows for which purposes.

I won't break my promise again and won't ever come back here. In fact I am going to change my password for some jibberish string now and forget this place for good. Peace to everyone and don't be fools in hands of manipulators like LLooser1!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 03:37:22 AM by Nomad »

Nightwish

« Reply #204 on: February 09, 2016, 03:30:09 AM »

Thanks to the replies from Musicmaker and Nomad. There is a clear trend of Dr Monegal's patients talking about him in a positive light, something that would clearly not happen if he was "the new Sarin". I hope LLuser1 can now stop with the persistent comments and attacks regarding Dr Monegal and I would hope if they continue that admin will take action.

It is a massive shame that Dr Monegal has been driven off the forum, along with Dr Birkholtz his presence on the forum was immensely valuable. 
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #205 on: February 13, 2016, 12:32:53 AM »

I can’t stop Nightwish. My opinion is as important as those two people. Imo Monegal is the new Sarin because some of his patients are screwed and others have had minor problems because of bad recommendations. You should ask top doctors in the USA what they think about his surgeries.

I have no reason to question Nomad’s words. His leg may have improved thanks to Monegal. However for Crinsomtide, who did corrective as well, going to Spain was ‘a waste of time’ (his words) because of no improvement. There are always good and bad cases. Besides, Monegal tried to fix those cases by other doctors but some of his patients had to go to more qualified doctors too to be fixed. Monegal may be better than Indian doctors but not a top doctor, imo. For the same price, go to Jamal or Birkholtz. They at least are focused on patients’ recovery and don’t forget about important things, like prescribing heparine or X-rays.

Nomad made an important point. Many patients told me Monegal is a mess because he forgets about everything. He fixes appointments and then postpones them, he tells you to be at the clinic and then he doesn’t show up, he keeps changing dates of surgeries, always procrastinating.

Nomad’s case wasn’t an exception. All patients are disappointed and complain about his lack of organization. They told me it’s true he never gives invoices (for avoiding taxes according to Moose). He’s always ‘too busy’ to take care of issues he said he was going to take care of (preparing invoices, returning devices, preparing prescriptions...). And... you’ve to pay additional fees if there are complications. If you need surgery you don’t have to pay him directly, but you have to pay hospital and medicines and so on... Huge amounts. Many patients have had to pay Forteo a very expensive medicine not included. Musicmaker wrote a post in the forum about this last year.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1898.msg30093#msg30093

Other complications not included:  the girl had to pay 1000$ for blood transfusions, for example. And living in Barcelona for more than one year. But if you don’t live in Barcelona it’s expensive too. The Canadian guy had to travel from Canada to have his screw fixed. These people weren’t offered to stay at the clinic after their unscheduled surgeries because of money... Phony charges everywhere or lack of care.

You see, Nomad’s case is one among many examples but other patients aren’t honest and don’ tell the truth. I want people to know the truth and take care of themselves. I am a valuable source of information. Please, stay tuned because I will go on posting about what I’ve seen and been told about Monegal and Barcelona if you don’t mind.

PatientZero

« Reply #206 on: February 13, 2016, 01:32:56 AM »

Man, this LLUser1 guy is a hot mess, and probably the biggest whiner on this forum right now.

And... you’ve to pay additional fees if there are complications. If you need surgery you don’t have to pay him directly, but you have to pay hospital and medicines and so on... Huge amounts. Many patients have had to pay Forteo a very expensive medicine not included. Musicmaker wrote a post in the forum about this last year.

I've never seen someone bitch so much about the doctor's fee. From past complications, Dr.Monegal has been kind enough to cover his surgeon's fees. If your nail fails, he will fight Wittenstein to have your nail replaced for free. How can you expect him to cover the hospital fee from his own pockets? Or your hospital stay, or your medication? Ridiculous expectations.

I heard Betz charges $25k for titanium nail replacements after you bend his Betzbone. He'll fk your couch and charge you another $5k while he's at it. I don't see you crying or losing sleep about it.

Other complications not included:  the girl had to pay 1000$ for blood transfusions, for example. And living in Barcelona for more than one year. But if you don’t live in Barcelona it’s expensive too. The Canadian guy had to travel from Canada to have his screw fixed. These people weren’t offered to stay at the clinic after their unscheduled surgeries because of money... Phony charges everywhere or lack of care.

Double dose of whining for someone who isn't even a patient. You must be the most frugal member here if you expect the doctor to pay for your blood transfusion, flight, room and board. Maybe he'll make you breakfast and wash your ass, too. Please don't do LL.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #207 on: February 13, 2016, 01:54:10 AM »

I've never seen someone bitch so much about the doctor's fee. From past complications, Dr.Monegal has been kind enough to cover his surgeon's fees. If your nail fails, he will fight Wittenstein to have your nail replaced for free. How can you expect him to cover the hospital fee from his own pockets? Or your hospital stay, or your medication? Ridiculous expectations.

I heard Betz charges $25k for titanium nail replacements after you bend his Betzbone. He'll fk your couch and charge you another $5k while he's at it. I don't see you crying or losing sleep about it.

PZ, you're a pain in the ass. Birkholtz and Jamal cover all those expenses.

Betz doesnt't because he's a moneymaker but he admits he's not covering that from the beginning. I've complained about him too because I don't like he's being so mean.

The worst about Monegal is he says he will fix everything for free and it isn't true in some cases. Sometimes he purchases patients' silence (i will fix this soon but don't tell people in the forum). Sometimes he sends patients home after complicated unscheduled surgeries (no good aftercare). And he told the girl whose fitbone failed (not american guy, sorry) to pay the fixator but finally fibone sent a new implant for her.

PatientZero

« Reply #208 on: February 13, 2016, 02:08:52 AM »

PZ, you're a pain in the ass. Birkholtz and Jamal cover all those expenses.

Betz doesnt't because he's a moneymaker but he admits he's not covering that from the beginning. I've complained about him too because I don't like he's being so mean.

The worst about Monegal is he says he will fix everything for free and it isn't true in some cases. Sometimes he purchases patients' silence (i will fix this soon but don't tell people in the forum). Sometimes he sends patients home after complicated unscheduled surgeries (no good aftercare). And he told the girl whose fitbone failed (not american guy, sorry) to pay the fixator but finally fibone sent a new implant for her.

Find me a patient from SA (all 4 of them) where Birkholtz pays for their room and board, and maybe their Forteo too. And stop joking about recommending our members to the Ukraine please, worst advice ever.

So you took a few weeks off to do research and is now retracting some of your original stories. This is also the problem about you. You say a lot of things that are true, but you also back-track and admit to pulling stories out of your ass. The repetitiveness is getting old.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #209 on: February 19, 2016, 11:01:31 PM »

Find me a patient from SA (all 4 of them) where Birkholtz pays for their room and board, and maybe their Forteo too. And stop joking about recommending our members to the Ukraine please, worst advice ever.

So you took a few weeks off to do research and is now retracting some of your original stories. This is also the problem about you. You say a lot of things that are true, but you also back-track and admit to pulling stories out of your ass. The repetitiveness is getting old.

Birholtz's price includes luxury room, orthopedic equipment and all medicines. In Monegal's case you have to pay for everything (no surgeon fees but everything else or going home in pain).
You know I'm telling the truth. I don't pull stories out of my ass. I got confused with some details but that's all and when I wasn't sure about a particular detail I recognized that.

PatientZero

« Reply #210 on: February 20, 2016, 12:01:05 AM »

Birholtz's price includes luxury room, orthopedic equipment and all medicines. In Monegal's case you have to pay for everything (no surgeon fees but everything else or going home in pain).
You know I'm telling the truth. I don't pull stories out of my ass. I got confused with some details but that's all and when I wasn't sure about a particular detail I recognized that.

When your source is a Spanish person with bad English of course you're gonna get your details screwed up.

So we've established that Monegal is generous enough to cover his own surgeons fees. What a fking saint.

You read IAmReady's diary? Paley's about to rob him for a consolidated fibula.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #211 on: February 20, 2016, 01:11:18 AM »

Don't talk about my SOURCE, but my SOURCES. I've got details from many people.
Monegal is NOT a saint, I hope you're joking. He has two faces and some patients discovered his Mr Hyde face.

PatientZero

« Reply #212 on: February 20, 2016, 02:22:19 AM »

Don't talk about my SOURCE, but my SOURCES. I've got details from many people.
Monegal is NOT a saint, I hope you're joking. He has two faces and some patients discovered his Mr Hyde face.

We know who you get your details from broski. Just cuz you speak to 2 people doesn't mean you have the right to talk for all the patients. He has plenty of successful cases, many who will never publish their stories because of people like you.

Monegal is no saint, but he's not even close to being the bad guy you're trying to make him out to be. Nomad, a real patient, where you are NOT, gave a very accurate testimonial on what its like to receive treatment from Monegal. Even Nomad thinks you're a manipulator and a 'LLooser1'.

His complications aside, you just spent the last couple posts nitpicking on his fees when he has some of the lowest Europe. Shows how petty you are and how deeply your obsession runs.

Monegal will continue to have good and bad cases. Let prospective patients visit Barcelona, talk to the patients in the guesthouse and make up their own minds.

LLuser1

• Banned
Re: Doctors or salesmen? Cases of dishonesty in LL
« Reply #213 on: July 08, 2016, 12:28:29 AM »

More things about doctors and salesmen. At the beginning these doctors make a good impression. They portray themselves as capable, kind, and charismatic. For example, at the beginning Monegal seemed confident, friendly, funny... In the forum he deceived all members but Forcedpuberty! Another example: take a look at Masterhy’s diary and his first impressions about Betz... They were so good!

But beware!! Taking responsibility is inconceivable to these doctors. When things go well, they are happy to take the credit for it, in one way or another. If things go bad, they are never at fault for their mistakes, misfortune or misbehavior. They invariably have a valid reason, an excuse or a scapegoat. The patient is always to be blamed. They will create stories about patients not following their instructions but in fact they gave no instructions because after they got their money they didn’t care anymore. Ask Cooper and Metanoia.

When the victims start to tell in the forums how these men are behaving, the stories about them seem unbelievable. People find it hard to accept that such nice guys would act in such a nasty way but they do. When things go bad, they start their manipulations.

CCMidwest

« Reply #214 on: July 08, 2016, 01:23:13 AM »

Blah, blah, blah.

Couldn't get a rise out of yagen on his diary, so gotta resurrect old posts to bitch about Dr. Monegal.

It'd be funny, if it wasn't so sad.
5'7.5

CCMidwest

« Reply #215 on: July 08, 2016, 01:35:50 AM »

10)  Hogging the Forum

Constantly replying to a thread (or multiple threads) by repeating the same points and not adding anything new to the discussion. This can be annoying to other members as they keep reading the thread only to find out nothing new is in the discussion   The threads may be locked if the discussion  is going in circles.
5'7.5

ub40

« Reply #216 on: July 08, 2016, 06:38:14 PM »

There are some horrific diaries about Ukraine
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up